JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
March 28, 2024, 03:35:02 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

READ OUR FINISHED PROFESSIONAL EBOOK - TEXT HERE

Recent Items
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: READ OUR FINISHED PROFESSIONAL EBOOK - TEXT HERE  (Read 1411 times)
JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Badges: (View All)
Spammer 50 Posts in one day Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2015, 10:53:37 pm »

Chapter Seven
Sections

7.1 In The Final Analysis

7.2 Sources

7.3 About The Author

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:25:36 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #46 on: February 17, 2015, 10:54:14 pm »

7.1 In The Final Analysis
The Torch Has Been Passed To A New Generation

In The Final Analysis

It has been shown in this thesis how my belief, and should be yours, is that the American Government went into a National Security Policy upon first learning of a conspiracy existing in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy - and were not involved in any criminal government cover up. President Johnson commissioned officers and Congress approved. Citing original contentions about Dallas County jurisdiction of the murder case and autopsy, the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy seemed completely to usurp all jurisdiction and authority. This being coupled with the conclusion of the Warren Report and the records locked away for 75 years does, and can only, conclude it has been a case of National Security, which reasons also have been given here. In honor of the anniversary, the Kennedy family, the nation and world, this is that time for us all to declare that.

Again, jurisdiction reveals indeed the President's Commission was of Officers of a Military Tribunal - and this by full Congressional approval. This one point serves as starting point from any former belief that the whole government was involved in a cover-up from the President through Congress and anything in between, and any such former belief is now fiction.

Across the internet now at different forums and groups and Facebook groups taking a birds eye view, you can't help seeing that all of these ongoing JFK researcher activities are like a compulsive disorder - some kind of disease for sometime, many years. Aside from living this for the past 50 years like everyone from my generation - reading some of the original books in the 1960s  - I've not revisited this research but towards the 50th Anniversary, deciding to take one last look and see what finally makes sense and what was fact. The last time I discussed this, like many, was during the Viet Nam War years and obviously as our nation did when RFK and Martin Luther King were assassinated - the second darkest day of all this.

A newer generation has been sucked into this frenzy and disease. Of the many researchers turned book writers who have pulled down all the many documents by instruments like the Freedom of Information Act thought to have found gold mines, but the sober mind tells us in all this - and even though they even seek the redacted - being a national security policy in place do they really think they will ever be handed the desk of the National Security of America? Perhaps some of the inane actually believe that. It has been to hard to see many of them actually accusing President Johnson of the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy. This is sickness and disorder and completely without patriotism and plain common sense. There is that saying the ass knows the  masters crib.

As I said, I lived this for the past 50 years and have been in everything you have seen and heard about the 1960s and '70s Era - protests, moratoriums,  marches, "the movement", "the revolution", Woodstock etc. I have been an original person of the nation at the time with all the same beliefs. These disloyalists who only profit from their divisions they attempt as wedges at the Public cannot, and will not, call me some Warren Commission supporter, or a Bugliosi nut job as a wall without ears, et al. They can't. I was, and am, the exact opposite. But I have grown, and eyes opened see the many pilot fish living off the sharks.

You dishonor your head... Proverbs 25
1 These are also proverbs of Solomon, which the men of Hezekiah king of Judah copied out.
2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
3 The heaven for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings is unsearchable.

Ask yourself as an American Citizen living this.... these have committed themselves to a serious investigation type research and with results have they shared them with you or suggested action? Or do they ask 20-120 dollars to see their results? What do you call that? I am talking about the researchers selling your results as books and paperbacks for profit. What shirts to? These should be separated as tainted in some way, as they are enticed to write what sells. Have they put proceeds to panels of lawyers to Petition the Government for Redress of Grievances or similar suit for trial? Or have they lobbied for legislation paying expenses? Or have they made movies and had a more precise Freedom of Information Act specifically for JFK Records approved to get more records released to make more gain? You decide. You are the Public. This is your nation and this was your President.

I do not need to see the records. I know what happened and who did it because I am a Christian. Any Christian Minister worth his salt will tell you what I do - there is only one man possible responsible for ordering the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy. According to the Scriptures he has to live at least 70 years (Tyrus, Daniel, Revelation) as time of his reign being the 6th king of the 6th kingdom who became the Beast666 and independently wealthy and from Russia. There is only one man who fits this description in Russia according to age of years and he has died reportedly in February 2013. He was also responsible for the assassinations of Marilyn Monroe, Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and Senator Robert Fitzgerald Kennedy. How many more?

Original 75 Year Law

Commission records
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Commission

"In November 1964, two months after the publication of its 889-page report, the Commission published twenty-six volumes of supporting documents, including the testimony or depositions of 552 witnesses and more than 3,100 exhibits.[12]

All of the commission's records were then transferred on November 23 to the National Archives. The unpublished portion of those records was initially sealed for 75 years (to 2039) under a general National Archives policy that applied to all federal investigations by the executive branch of government,[13] a period "intended to serve as protection for innocent persons who could otherwise be damaged because of their relationship with participants in the case.”[14]

The 75-year rule no longer exists, supplanted by the Freedom of Information Act of 1966 and the JFK Records Act of 1992. By 1992, 98 percent of the Warren Commission records had been released to the public.[15] Six years later, at the conclusion of the Assassination Records Review Board's work, all Warren Commission records, except those records that contained tax return information, were available to the public with redactions.[16] The remaining Kennedy assassination related documents are scheduled to be released to the public by 2017, twenty-five years after the passage of the JFK Records Act.[17]

In 1992, the Assassination Records Review Board was created by the JFK Records Act to collect and preserve the documents relating to the assassination. It pointed out in its final report:

Doubts about the Warren Commission's findings were not restricted to ordinary Americans. Well before 1978, President Johnson, Robert Kennedy, and four of the seven members of the Warren Commission all articulated, if sometimes off the record, some level of skepticism about the Commission's basic findings.[18]"

For an amazing list of coincidences, really eerie, please view this great You Tube video put together:

SHOCKING Coincidences

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:00:54 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #47 on: February 17, 2015, 10:54:49 pm »

7.2 Sources
Government, Researchers, Video Sources

Government, Researchers, Video Sources
Upon launching our online free forum just after the decision to do a comprehensive search for the truth and solving the case then if possible at the upcoming 50th Anniversary, along the way of all the research - links to information and research websites were added and all the You Tube videos that appertained that have been found. A major example at the value of the internet is the Atty. Mark Lane movies from the immediate time after the assassination of witness interviews that have been translated to the formats to upload them for view online. Much as this has been done as well on a grand scale from all the news shows and live coverage and etc at the time, and time after. The government websites and researchers sites are also linked that apply. In research we come across certain malicious persons as trolling type annoyance and those that apply obvious intentional disinformation and perhaps complete newbies with first impression questions and some times make their own You Tube videos. That's okay for the new who became interested to pursue, but the others have been omitted in any postings I make. There are online forums and news groups and now Facebook groups and so on  where the Administrators of these are aware of this and moderate against it.

VISIT OUR FORUM .....
Title: JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php

You will see the handful of categories for the links and videos divided into. What is linked there at the forum is almost all that I came across in my research years (couple).

Categories:

Sources
Sources will be a bookmark bank of Official Sources of Government Documents and other sources for these, various research works along with the Dallas Police and Presidential Warren Commission murder investigation. Official and credible JFK Researchers and Fact Finders website links also.

Respected Researchers
List of respected Researchers website links.

NOVEMBER 22 1963 YOU-TUBES Vids, Evidences
FACTS NOVEMBER 22 1963 - The Evidence will include eye witnesses, the various Law Departments, Agencies, etc. involved in the actual shooting - present and pursuing investigation and arrest. This of course immediately includes the Dallas Police Department and Presidential Secret Service, then the other and considering National Security for any unknown involvement by other(s ) i.e. DIA

New Evidence
For apparent new evidence by researchers, etc.

Additional Footage - Pics - You Tubes Vids
Various additional photos or film footage.

Colonel L. Fletcher Prouty
Col. L. Fletcher Prouty (Colonel) courageously as a "Profile In Courage" stood up and gave witness of knowledge of the doings of the American Government of the those Times (1963) being an Officer and Gentleman, and has graciously as a Service To America filled in the pieces of the greatest mystery and puzzle of perhaps all time 'The Mystery Of History - Who Assassinated JFK' - with the basics of a "team on the ground" which explains the feasibility of such a massive conspiracy as happened. He is that character "Mister X" portrayed in the Oliver Stone movie 'JFK'. He indeed was with New Orleans Dist. Atty. James Garrison. Col. Prouty spent 9 of his 23 year military career in the Pentagon (1955-1964): 2 years with the Secretary of Defense, 2 years with the Joint Chiefs of Staff, and 5 years with Headquarters, U.S. Air Force. In 1955 he was appointed the first "Focal Point" officer between the CIA and the Air Force for Clandestine Operations per National Security Council Directive 5412. He was Briefing Officer for the Secretary of Defense (1960-1961), and for the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff. " VISIT http://www.prouty.org/ OFFICIAL SITE

Researchers Board - You Tubes Vids
For official and non-official professional JFK researchers in any capacity.

Amateur Researchers
For any amateur researchers to post any works or findings or contributions.

Open Theories
Post any theory here with a concise subject line for discussion and input.

More Theories
Additional theories and rumors and speculations of the days - not the popular ones from day one and even some plain obscure.

Members Chat Forum
« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:53:28 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2015, 10:55:27 pm »

7.3 About The Author
Amateur JFK Researcher to Author

I will have to go with Amateur JFK Researcher to describe myself and now an author as the result of that fact finding research. I have not had the means to go into Freedom Of Information Act type proceedings and other, as previous researchers have done since early days. Aside from reading their books published, there is a great deal now over the internet available - shared information made public for sharing freely. I would not do these things anyway, as I feel that should only have been done in some official Petition For Redress Of Grievances on behalf of the American Citizenship. But it is all out there isn't it, already. Everything has been released except about 2 percent or less the government says. I started a free membership JFK forum online about 2011 after already into a lot of research. It is a good place not only for forum chatting but to pin links to researchers, government, videos, and information sites. I began it as commemoration to the 50th anniversary November 22, 1963 - November 22 2013. I set as a mission for all to join to share information and get together to petition the government for a final all holds barred hearing into the assassination of President Kennedy. I called for all researchers known and unknown to get together in support and put together what we could to achieve this. All have their fact finding results together chronologically we could rehearse to put in order a sober mature petition to the government they would be constrained by law to answer. Well, none really answered. The 50th came and went as if just another day and was that heartbreaking. There was some hoopla that some Occupy group was going to be in Dallas and that was about it. If you lived in my day you understand what I say when I say if it were in our day, there would have been week long Television Specials for the 50th on and up to half would be live in celebration and even asking what can be done right here right now. That's the way it was in the Camelot Years on T.V. which was a famous time for television. Turn the page.

I have no special skills as a researcher as a law degree et cetera. I do have some accomplishments along life's that was stopped abruptly by disability via lower back injury. Aside graduating high school in the top five of Class of 1972 Upper Merion Township, King of Prussia PA majoring in Distributive Economics, I also achieved a Data Processor Certificate in computers (old style monstrous IBMs etc IBM026 Univac026 Data Processors and SperryRand/Univac 9200-9300 Series COBAL) at Folcroft Vo-Tech. I then achieved a Home Entertainment Equipment Repair Certificate at R.E.T.S. Electronics Schools which was for radio and television and home entertainment systems of the era. An aspiring rock musician, had its twists and turns, and lost thousands in instruments and effects at the hand of the Reagan Administration Great Recession. We may yet publish almost 31 Albums as an unsigned band to the internet for consumption, severely yet restricted due to disability for much else. I later graduated in the top ten receiving and Accountant Clerk degree at Worldwide Educational Services business school. After being layed up a couple years from a serious low back injury on the job in the late 1970s, a resultant secondary injury resulting from that left me virtually permanently disabled since the 1990s. And so any further career and upward mobility came to an abrupt stop. This ebook has been about the only thing I have been able to accomplish and at a snail's pace. I spent a good handful of years in the free Community Help area of the internet in an on-available-basis of malware removal help, and have been proud my help website has served just over 12 million visitors/users from 2005 to present - though I have much retired from that "exercise" in the past year or so. Ironically, I was offered IT Security positions from two prestigious companies and could not accept, living in debilitating pain preventing me from gainful employment. By now, salary would have exceeded perhaps a couple million lifetime! (I have discovery in the anti-spyware software program industry - RASautodial malware entires).

Somewhere in the middle there - in the Reagan Recession Years in America (early 1980s) - being homeless for 7 years without so much as a day labor paycheck, I began to disciple in the Word of God that lasted I suppose about 3 years. This made me a Minister of God. After the September 11th 2001 Terrorist Attacks, I felt it prudent to begin to post online Bible Studies about our times we live in. A "debunking" if you will about the biblical characters known as the Beast666 and the False Prophet and everything in between from the Book of Revelation - last chapter of the Holy Bible. And by Holy Bible I am talking about the Authorized King James Holy Bible which is the approved exact translation of the Holy Bible into the English language. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Version

And so deciding on a domain name I have the homepage here where I am the eMinister of this eChurch: http://echurchofphiladelphia.com/ You will find all Our Links there, click the Tab.

It is learning in the Word of God (the Holy Bible) about the ending of things and His Will - there is the knowledge taught and wisdom gained in Christianity that shows the times and seasons of things. It is showed to the degree about a large amount of people God calls a city in the world that attempts to actually run the world in the name of the devil - Satan - and by the power of evil, which is no more than sleight of hand over the ignorant of the fullness of God's Word. It is easy to steal candy from a baby, but try that from a fully armored warrior of God. Or try taking God's Crown itself. Won't happen, so that the power of evil is actually quite limited. "Matthew 6:34 Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof." This, in our ignorance of youth called these a "secret society" or "one world order' - but in reality these are not those specifically mentioned in the Holy Bible, though some may indeed be in these groupings.

And so it is the uniqueness of this thesis that religion has been applied, as God has told us almost 2,000 years ago who shot JFK - and thus this book's title. It has been there from the beginning for all to see, and was as easy as simply reading it - being guided ahead of time to its interpretation by the discipled and taught in God's Word, the Living Word....

Acts 8 (New Testament)
26 And the angel of the Lord spake unto Philip, saying, Arise, and go toward the south unto the way that goeth down from Jerusalem unto Gaza, which is desert.
27 And he arose and went: and, behold, a man of Ethiopia, an eunuch of great authority under Candace queen of the Ethiopians, who had the charge of all her treasure, and had come to Jerusalem for to worship,
28 Was returning, and sitting in his chariot read Esaias [Elijah] the prophet.
29 Then the Spirit said unto Philip, Go near, and join thyself to this chariot.
30 And Philip ran thither to him, and heard him read the prophet Esaias, and said, Understandest thou what thou readest?
31 And he said, How can I, except some man should guide me? And he desired Philip that he would come up and sit with him.
32 The place of the scripture which he read was this, He was led as a sheep to the slaughter; and like a lamb dumb before his shearer, so opened he not his mouth:
33 In his humiliation his judgment was taken away: and who shall declare his generation? for his life is taken from the earth.
34 And the eunuch answered Philip, and said, I pray thee, of whom speaketh the prophet this? of himself, or of some other man?
35 Then Philip opened his mouth, and began at the same scripture, and preached unto him Jesus.
36 And as they went on their way, they came unto a certain water: and the eunuch said, See, here is water; what doth hinder me to be baptized?
37 And Philip said, If thou believest with all thine heart, thou mayest. And he answered and said, I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.
38 And he commanded the chariot to stand still: and they went down both into the water, both Philip and the eunuch; and he baptized him.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:57:38 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2015, 02:46:22 pm »

Adding below the Ebook any extra finds ...... Roll Eyes

JFKCalc (Google spreadsheet of JFK witnesses and deaths and the calculations etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjAk1JUWDMyRdDFSU3NVd29xWWNyekd2X1ZJYllKTnc#gid=1
SEE:
Reclaiming Science: the JFK Conspiracy: A mathematical analysis of unnatural deaths, witness testimony, altered evidence and media disinformation Paperback  – October 23, 2014
by Richard Charnin (Author)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 02:47:56 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum