JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
March 28, 2024, 08:12:38 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

JFK "Girlfriend" Assassinated, Marilyn Monroe

Recent Items
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JFK "Girlfriend" Assassinated, Marilyn Monroe  (Read 2220 times)
JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Badges: (View All)
Spammer 50 Posts in one day Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2014, 06:52:39 pm »

Short List of Myth, Inaccuracy, Lies, Misinformation, Gossip, etc

DR. ENGLEBERG: "I knew nothing about Chloral Hydrate." INVESTIGATOR: "So you wrote her prescription for Nembutal only." DR. ENGELBERG: "That was it. It's the only prescription I wrote."

Marilyn Monroe was not found dead "clutching a telephone in her hand". The official report by Police is that she was found in the "soldier posistion" which means picture a soldier standing at attention and then lay down face first on bed. This is how Marilyn Monroe was found dead by Police and does coincide with pictures/film of her being wheeled out to ambulance. (I can remember John Belushi who died in a posistion of somewhat bunched up and reflected in his departure pictures. Marilyn's arm was not protruding outward, being expired for some hours.)

----------------

If, in fact, Marilyn died from a rectally-administered barbiturate enema, the question is who prepared and administered it. It is not out of the realm of possibility that the overdose was accidental

If Spoto's theory is correct, then who administered the enema? Spoto believes that it had to be Eunice Murray, who, like Greenson, had no inkling that the sedative enema would be fatal.

---------------

DR. ENGLEBERG: "I knew nothing about Chloral Hydrate." INVESTIGATOR: "So you wrote her prescription for Nembutal only." DR. ENGELBERG: "That was it. It's the only prescription I wrote."

----------------

It was also discovered that on August 3, Marilyn had filed a prescription for twenty-five (25) Nembutal tablets (a strong barbiturate which was prescribed to her for the purpose of inducing sleep on many of her sleepless nights) prescribed to her by her personal physician, Dr. Engleburg. This pill bottle is found empty at the scene of death when the police arrived in the early hours of August 5.

-------------

« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 06:55:27 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum