JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
March 29, 2024, 02:04:13 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Religious aspects of the assassination

Recent Items
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Religious aspects of the assassination  (Read 559 times)
JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Badges: (View All)
Spammer 50 Posts in one day Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« on: February 10, 2011, 09:27:50 pm »

Cutting to the chase, as Forum Owner I am a Christian eMinister with an eChurch domain. I began Bible Studies the following week of the September 11 2001 Terrorist Attack.

We are well aware of the many false teachers and those that may mean well but are plain ignorant - mostly of the prophecy of God. And that's okay, because without the gift of prophecy or appointment of a prophet from God then it is quite clear in The Word that obviously something is not known until then. This is God's responsibility and Grace - that he would send a prophet for the protection of His Flock and inclusion of others to be reborn into His Kingdom. Otherwise indeed we have those discipled in The Word who are apt teachers of the Word of God - the Gospel. Understanding the prophecies is the "gift of knowledge" and gift of prophecy we find explained in the New Testament - the gifts of and from the Holy Spirit of God by God in his infinite wisdom.

What has ever been ommitted from Christianity is the simple declaration and prophetic words of Jesus Christ the Messiah, the Son Of God, that "Elijah shall come first and restore all things....". The "child to rule all nations with a rod of iron ..." is who Jesus called Elijah. God kept his promise that His People shall not be deprived of their God nor forsaken. This of course is an ultimate "fail safe" that indeed we will get to the bottom of this JFK mystery created - an enterprise they shall not realize.... all will be revealed.

For the average citizen whether reborn or not - the massive preaching about the Beast666 virtually all world inhabitants have heard of is above the ability except to have it taught truthfully by God's servant. That being said and known, again we Christians are well aware the Beast666 was also the same 6th Kingdom King (Red Communism) - ruling over all the kings of the earth and in her, the city on seven hills - here the 6th -, was found the blood of all the martyred on the earth. So, who killed JFK ? Simple. The Beast666 (eighth) who was then the 6th king of the seven and is of the seven - being the 6th king and is now the eighth, the Beast666 - is who arranged for JFK to be assassinated and may well have even been the one pulling the trigger of the fatal shot and would be about 21 years of age at the time.

For that to be believeable, I do offer the Bible Studies concerning it as posted already here....
STUDIES:
http://churchphilaforums.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianEministry/
WEBS:
eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org
http://echurchofphiladelphia.org/
ChristianEministry.Com
http://christianeministry.com/

You will find taught what is not elsewhere in all the world. The many who have taken their best shot at the Book of Revelation , "just another 6 star junkie" (rock song referring to five star generals), and rock song "If any man's hand ever made the land I am sure it would have shown..." --- there has just been nonsense via ignorance or intentional misdirection teachings - intentional disinformation for what and who that profits. If you want the Truth and to understand how this EXACTLY REVEALS the assassinations of the 1960's Era then you need be taught in the Word of God by one of His Ministers of the which I am.

My Thesis here is quite unique in viewing things with an extra Christian eye (and is being made an eBook) , and the subject of religion entered into all this obviously opens the door to the entire can of worms of Faith in the world, which is generally protected by Law worldwide. To avoid "infinity" via religious views, as if all the "conspiracy theories" are not mind blowing enough, as Administrator it will not be allowed into discussions of solving this case. Simply, I am a religious minister who is hosting this and as such have admitted that aspect of Christianity as another source of truth finding, basically answering "does the Word Of God have any answers ?". The answer is yes, and has briefly been submitted as add on here. For sake of civility, for all in religion, let's say our two cents is in and it stops here. 'Nuff said. You would not stand up in my Church during a Sermon or Bible Study and start yelling for equal time for your views or yelling you are a liar and so on - and you are not going to do that here either. You would and will be shown the door.

If you wish to discuss religion, join my eChurch and Studies forums or seek any Christian Minister - NOT a JFK Forum. Fair enough ?

The input from religion is.... "Who killed JFK ? The underworld king ruling the USSR. God said it - I believe it ". Period.

Let that suffice as the entire input from religion in the search for truth of the JFK killer (s ).

Done.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 09:34:01 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

JFK50YearJubilee

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2011, 12:34:16 pm »

MOTIVE

Revelation 13:3  And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
(The "head wounded" was the 8th king [beast666[ who was the 6th king - 8th is of the seven [red communism - indicated as 200 million troops as referred which was exact count of Red China 1960's Viet Nam Era] )
(NOTICE ZAPRUDER FILM FRAME 313 WAS THE HEAD SHOT)

Rev 13:12  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Rev 13:14  And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

The underworld 6th Kingdom as head of "Red Communism" became the eighth (eighth is of the seven - now is the beast666). No doubt, the head wound, a complete mystery unless the profound witchcraft insight yielded or the satanic influence as satan was the 'angel of the bottomless pit (perdition') being their.....
Revelation 9:11  And they had a king over them, which is the angel [Satan] of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
(NOTICE THE VERSE "911"... 6TH/8TH KING PRINTS ALL OVER THIS)

For the deed (JFK assassination) ....
Isaiah 65:6  Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom, ....
Jeremiah 50:29  Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the Lord, against the Holy One of Israel....
Ezekiel 9:10  And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head....
Joel 3:4  Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head....

For JFK....

Luke 14:14  And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
Revalation 14:13  And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Romans 12:17  Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
2Thessalonians 1:6  Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you....
Hebrews 10:30  For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 09:22:44 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum