JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
March 28, 2024, 04:10:50 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

READ OUR FINISHED PROFESSIONAL EBOOK - TEXT HERE

Recent Items
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: READ OUR FINISHED PROFESSIONAL EBOOK - TEXT HERE  (Read 1407 times)
JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Badges: (View All)
Spammer 50 Posts in one day Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2015, 10:43:41 pm »

4.6 The Warren Remission
None Call it Treason?

The Warren Commission admits Treason and the reason before Atty. Mark Lane and the American debate audience at Beverly Hills, California - December 4, 1964. Below is the description of this two and one half hour "debate" which should be listened to entirely to comprehend the Warren Commission admission of it being a complete falsehood and their "new deal" they solicit America to engage which is much as to being a tribute nation to their enemies - or to say chicken out, coward with us and not engage the USSR to prosecute those guilty of the murder of President Kennedy, to avenge him and America in Justice, Courage, and Honor. Virtually the entire Beverly Hills audience rejected them and turned them down, disgusted by them.

Today, this is as the Red States vs. Blue States. You will see here and understand how this came to be and was actually a continuation of what they call "left of center" - Red States. These are a "Profile In Cowardice" and completely un-American to say the least. You can see how unGodly this willful treason is like Judas Iscariot did too late.

JFK ASSASSINATION DEBATE WITH MARK LANE (DECEMBER 4, 1964)

DESCRIPTION:
Here is a lively debate about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. The debate features well-known conspiracy theorist Mark Lane going head-to-head against three defenders of the official Warren Commission Report, including Warren Commission assistant counsel member Joseph A. Ball. This audio-only program runs for more than 2 hours and took place at Beverly Hills High School on December 4, 1964, which was just 10 weeks after the Warren Report was released to the public.
At the conclusion of the program, some of the audience members are interviewed and give their opinions about the debate they had just witnessed.

Their admission of Treason and moving Sedition to join them against the U.S. Constitution as Law of the Land. They are directly quoted verbatim (as best transcribed)...... [approx. 2:06:15 - 2 hours, six minutes, fifteen seconds into above YouTube, about 2:37:16 full]

EXCERPT / WARREN COMMISSION MEMBER.... (pronounced Wearing or Weering, Esq.)
"Now finally, the Commission said that men on the Left, neither the Soviet Union nor Cuba had anything to do with the assassination of President Kennedy. Now this statement by the Commission, a statement which the entire Commission including Mr. Dulles join - this statement saving all of us here who are Left of Center from the venom of the Rightists, this statement protects the rights of all of us. Now had this Commission been irresponsible, it might have failed to save that which - which resulted in [a marked?] intensification of a cruel [Cold?] War had the Commission not given this, clearest as it were, to many against whom the Rightest were pointing the finger, we might have had following the assassination of President Kennedy a real unleashing of terror against persons on the left. So from my point of view, the Commission instead of perpetrating a fraud upon the American People has rendered a service of major importance to the American People - particularly by protecting the Rights from hysteria and hostility, the Rights of Americans who are as I say in the Left or Left of Center. So I respectfully disagree with our distinguished Guest from New York in his statement as to the import[ance] of this Report. I think his statement that this Report is a fraud perpetrated on the American People is utterly irresponsible.

MARK LANE / EXCERPT
".....I know that it is only because of the extreme pressure of this Establishment which Mr. [Weering ?] so well emphasized in quoting H[C?]arry MacWilliams (sp.?) for I have (?) that this unusual statement was made by Mr. Weering (sp.?) I know he would not make it ordinarily and I know that it does not represent his thinking generally. We have too much respect for Mr. Weering (sp.?) and for the organization with which he is associated to believe that it represents his thinking. I know that The Day will come in America as it came in France 12 years after the conviction of Dreyfus when the whole Liberal Establishment and the rest of the Establishment said Guilty Guilty Guilty for twelve years. Dreyfus was not guilty when the Government said it. Dreyfus was not guilty when the Minister of Justice said it. Dreyfus was not guilty when the Liberals in the Parliament of France said it, anymore then when he was guilty twelve years later when the French Government had the courage and honor to reverse its position, and Oswald is not guilty now - anymore guilty then he will be when the United States Government has the Courage and the Honor to state that it was wrong. And the reasons afforded by Mr. Weering (sp.?) are sound ones. There might be an unleashing of activity against the Right, there might be an unleashing of activity against the Left. There wouldn't be [the distant ?] days in America very likely if that killing remained unsolved.
It was a terrible shock for every American Citizen, all 190 million of us. We weren't on the verge of panic or revolution, but there was great unrest - and how happy we all were when they caught him 15 minutes later his description was out and they said the first day he was a lone assassin. What a reflection. Whoever heard any Police Officer ever say the man committed the crime alone? How did they know the first day, he didn't talk to somebody two weeks before who gave him the money, was arranging to get the guns, who told him how to do it ? Lone assassin ? The first day ? That was a reflection upon the F.B.I. and the Dallas Police - not upon Lee Harvey Oswald when they used those words "lone assassin" the very first hours after the killing of the President.
Yes, those are the reasons - Mr Weering (sp.?) states them. There is no reason for anyone to speculate any longer in terms of this evening's performance - Mr. Weering (sp.?) tells us we must have a man who did it, "We must have a man, they'll be unleashed....". I tell you this, I don't believe we must have a man. First of all I don't know what the Politics of the people here are this evening, I don't think it's relevant quite frankly - I don't think it makes any difference. And I tell you this, nor are my politics relevant nor Mr. Weering's (sp.?) politics relevant or anyone else's politics. I tell you this man was condemned to death after his death, condemned as the assassin in order that the country might breath easier, in order that the country might breath easier so that there would be no unleashing of the terror that Mr. Weering (sp.?) said - then even on a practical basis that will not work. For when Justice is denied to one - be it those of us here this evening Left, Right, or Center - Justice is denied to each of us, to everyone of us. And no matter how difficult those days may be. I heard [those present accused him] when a man is retained to be an Advocate [Oswald lawyer] he makes these points. Nobody is retaining me. I closed down my Law Office. I get paid for speaking engagements it's true - and every single penny goes to the citizens committee so that they can conduct and continue an examination and investigation [endowed]. No one is here as an Advocate tonight except for this view point - I advocate and I say it and I'm not ashamed of it, I advocate that the American People are entitled to the Facts. The Chief Justice said when he was first questioning witnesses, the Chief Justice said "You may never get the facts in your lifetime" and then they issued the Warren Commission Report that tended to prove his estimate was an accurate one. Thank you."

Listening to this Commissioner speak may be the more direct impact as that type lying through the teeth old timer geezer (Geezer is a term for a man. It can carry either the connotation of age and eccentricity in the UK, or that of self-education such as craftiness or stylishness. In the US the term often refers to a cranky old man). But in looking at the text above it seems fairly straight forward - seems. But look again. It seems he is saying the Warren Report simply is true and being released, that truth helps against opposing views as being hostile and irresponsible, a hysteria, but he even goes on to say "a real unleashing of terror". But he is speaking as being from the "left" and "left of center" meaning Republican. He is accusing the "right" as the Democrats of these things. He is not saying the nation as a whole is "being protected" from some group of incensed or misguided persons in delusion. He says the Warren Report specifically is protecting Republicans and not Democrats. Strange? But you are not seeing what he is really saying and the lies you probably missed.

He begins in this excerpt (the last word from each side in the debate) to say that Oswald is guilty and that is that ("this statement"). No one internally "from the left" or internationally were involved. Now this is a direct lie because the Warren Report simply skipped over these altogether saying it never investigated them, there were no investigations into other assassins or international involvement. He says "this statement" (the Warren Report conclusions) "protects the Left and Left of Center" - "protects us (left) all". He is warning that if the Right (Democrats) pursue the truth any further there will be "a real unleashing of terror against persons on the left (admitted self preservationists - and general cronyism in this point) and is talking about war with the USSR, admitting there is involvement they know of and omitted that truth from the Report among much, much else we will see ahead in the next chapter.

Now the bait is to the rest of the audience present and the nation - "Now had this Commission been irresponsible..." and told the truth to the American Public "it might have failed to save..." all of us, those of the Left and join us now, from "that which resulted in a marked intensification of a cruel Cold War... we might have had following the assassination of President Kennedy" - "a real unleashing of terror against persons on the left" because we certainly aren't men of courage willing to commit, because the Draft Board would needs be reopened as in the World War II as a substantial war is anticipated. Therefore the nation filled with citizens of both parties would be as resuming the cold war it was to end the Nazis. This constitutes soliciting citizens of the Republican party and any "converts" of the Democrats to join in this conspiracy of surrender and non-action in defending the nation and bringing to justice those responsible of the successful attack on the President of the United States, the very same President who saved the nation against nuclear attack and defeat or surrender polices being initiated in the Cuban Missile Crisis. Republicans - left and left of center - have been historically "isolationists" when it came to war and waged political war against Franklin D. Roosevelt on these values to gain the Presidency to keep America out of what became the Second World War. In other words the Nazi attacks even in American waters sinking pleasure ships and the attack on Pearl Harbor was okay. We can handle that as long as things do not have to escalate to war. It costs too much. You have to sacrifice too much comfort. It is distressing. It costs lives of family members and loved neighbors. Just another punk-ass "Miss Know It All" (get it? solicit all, fornicate all). That's why the other half of the "Generation gap" (youth) called them old farts - full of stinky hot air. Proud cowardly mutineers - mutiny of cowardice! Have you ever heard of such a thing? Yes here.

Why the charge of Treason ?
"Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort."
Does that answer your question? It did for the audience in Beverly Hills that night. Listen at the end to the "exit polls".

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html
Article. II.
Section. 4.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Article III.
Section. 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.
Article. I.
Section. 10.
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation;

This is why songs like this were written:
Slip Kid - The Who

Beginning religious exhortation to this travesty of justice.  (This is just an introductory snippet of a full sermon I am preparing.)

As they (Warren Commission Members) stated, they knowingly charged the innocent Lee Harvey Oswald to seal the murder investigation to attempt to hide not only the truth but also from what could have escalated to the height of the Cuban Missile Crisis all over again. They freely admitted they were conservatives and were doing this as self interest for all conservatives which is basically the Republican Party in the USA. This was the "service" they said they offered America via the Warren Commission Report presented. They freely admitted they were hiding the truth with their actions of the internal coup and their Soviet connections, that they ordered the hit using insider American traitors to carry it out. This is the one part of the "unleashing" from the Right (Democrats) they said their "service" protected ALL those of the Left (Republicans).  Note originally Left was Conservative (Republican) and Right was Liberal (Democrat) - but nothing like today's usage of these terms.

ISAIAH Chapter 21
15 For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war.

ISAIAH Chapter 51
7 ¶Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
8 For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation.
9 ¶Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon?
10 Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over?
11 Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away.
12 I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass;
13 And forgettest the Lord thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?

Now remember, and as a Minister I advise to take heed to God as he taught us through Jesus Christ and the Apostles through His Word the Gospel of Christ - be careful of judging and how, as it will be returned to you. The rage, against the guilty and all of there's, the rage horror and sorrows of America came to a head after the subsequent assassinations of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King and Presidential Candidate and former Atty. Gen. Senator Robert Fitzgerald Kennedy after the slaying execution of President John F. Kennedy.  But we see (hearing) here in this very valuable recording of this precise moment of time by those there - we hear those of the Warren Commission very harshly telling everyone to shut up and except this "official" Commission report that Lee Harvey Oswald is the only assassin and we got him and this is "case closed" as they do not want to face anything else. Of course virtually everyone there rejected this, being courageous Americans and good Patriots and Proud, responsible decent American Citizens. You can hear that at the end with the various interview comments of the audience as an "exit poll" kind of. Not seeking Pardons I do advise we keep in our hearts the Word of God with this instruction from Him in His Word...... (concerning those in fear "left of center" ) .....

LUKE Chapter 21
25 ¶And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken.
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees;
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand.
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand.
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.

34 ¶And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man.

Additionally, as witness - as late as 1992.....

Disclosure of the JFK Assassination Records 4/28/92 (YouTube)

Length 3:17:23 (3 Hours, 17 minutes, 23 seconds)
Reference Quoted: 1:50:15 forward....
Howard Willens, Former Counsel Warren Commission
QUOTED CLIP:
"... Virtually all those records of the Warren Commission are now available for Public scrutiny. The Warren Commission in this respect, guided strongly by it's four Congressional Members, decided to publish essentially all of the evidence that the Commission relied upon in reaching its' Conclusion. I am interested in the contrast between the decision of the Warren Commission made in 1964 with the decisions made subsequently by the several Congressional Committees that investigated one or more of the subject matters that is before the Committee today. ......

.... The Members of the Commission and the Members of the Staff then and now had nothing to be embarrassed about and felt that the interest of the American Public was best served by publishing all the documentary material and testimony upon which the Commission relied in reaching its' conclusion.

It is my understanding now as a result of that publication many years ago and subsequent release by the National Archives that only a small percentage of the documents generated by the Warren Commission is not available for public examination. It has been suggested that in fact about 2 percent of those materials are not in the Public Domain. Those that have been withheld include the Autopsy photographs and X-rays, certain confidential investigative sources and informants, certain facts and procedures relating to Presidential protection, and fully investigated allegations of complicity that raised questions to privacy. ...."

And as well, later, James Johnston Former Counsel Senate Intelligence Committee
2:13:12 "As a Staff Counsel of the Senate Committee we didn't look at the events in Dallas - we didn't look for multiple assassins. "

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:32:44 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2015, 10:44:47 pm »

Chapter Five
Sections

5.1 National Security Begins at Autopsy

5.2 National Security At Commission Hearings

5.3 National Security Partial Declassification

5.4 Judgment

5.5 Prologue

5.5.1 Prologue Continued

5.6 Epilogue

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:17:06 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2015, 10:45:25 pm »

5.1 National Security Begins at Autopsy
Orders From White House

From the Autopsy....
Lt. Colonel Pierre A. FINCK, MC, USA
Chief, Military Environmental Pathology Division &
Chief, Wound Ballistics Pathology Branch
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
Washington, DC 20305

SUBJECT: Personal notes on the Assassination of President Kennedy.

TO: Brig. Gen.. J.M. Blumberg, MC, USA
The Director
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
Washington, DC 20305

IN FULL / SOURCE:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/weberman/finck1.htm

We find here the notes statement from Lt. Colonel Pierre A. FINCK, MC, USA the following....

"2. Before the "Warren Report" was published, in September 1964, I received Directives by telephone, from the White House, through your Office and through the Naval Medical School in Bethesda, not to discuss Subject autopsy beyond the contents of the Warren Report. "

Receives instructions/orders ("Directives") -- "not to discuss Subject autopsy beyond the contents of the Warren Report" from:
# the White House
# through your Office (Brig. Gen.. J.M. Blumberg, MC, USA)
# and through the Naval Medical School in Bethesda

-----So, with all the research about who dunnnit and who was involved in all, certainly researchers must include these persons as directly ordering "cover up" as the "Directives" ordering not to say anything but what is given to and then published in the Warren Report later. I have not yet seen that concerning Brig. Gen.. J.M. Blumberg, MC, USA and wondering why looking at this 'smoking gun'. Surely this means they knew in advance, that what was going to be published in the Warren Report was going to be absolutely a "censored" version of the facts, or limited version - not all. So cover up? We are looking at it, a "smoking gun".

Notice he says... "Before the "Warren Report" was published..... I received Directives.....not to discuss Subject autopsy beyond the contents of the Warren Report."
Now plainly it can be seen that he (Finck) has knowledge of what only is going to be given to the Warren Report that was to be published later, and they (the above issuing "Directives") knew that in advance of that as well. You might say simply the Military Officers in charge simply gave orders not to discuss and made them take an oath. That is not what Finck said.

As I said --- put on the thinking cap as being in the Government and operating in National Security Mode. Surely they would not want the guilty to know what they knew. The release of the Warren Report certainly makes them appear in part or all as also involved in a cover up. Is not that what they would want to appear as involved in a secret major sting operation? The guilty of the conspiracy might or not be scratching their heads at this, the Warren Report (autopsy photos,drawings incomplete), saying to themselves, "Well gosh darn, they dun got the autopsy room in on it too. No chance of getting caught for anything. That be one dang blaster of a payroll." .... giving them a false confidence as they would be spied on for months and months while National Security Mode investigations tried to track the entire conspiracy back to its origin with their compiling list of possible/probable conspirators within the U.S. and internationally.

As I concluded as my "solved" , I believe this document mentioned is the "smoking gun" among many that show, even prove, there was no cover up by criminal activity - but rather the United States Government was in National Security Mode measures for the obvious reasons that they knew there had been a "state sanctioned" type execution assassination of the President and was facilitated by traitors within the Government in key positions including the Secret Service, that evidence tampering indeed had occurred before reaching autopsy, and that the scope of the conspiracy within as well as extending internationally (those of the USSR) could not be immediately ascertained. It would take a major secret investigation that could not be easily put together as the "wall had ears". Slowly but surely, the beginning was with the Presidential Commission (Warren Report) as direct evidence gathering and investigation - the innocent had to wade through any found guilty and with extended investigation of any guilty found as who they were involved with and to what extent.

In the end I suppose the last sealed evidence should contain the actual list of the proven and suspected assassin conspirators. It is apparent the sources lead back to the USSR persons employing the American traitors and the Government yielding prosecution due to the Cold War could have easily escalated to the hot war of nuclear exchange. This has always been the position of the Warren Report and all involved as one of their "excuses" for keeping things sealed. This does not explain or dismiss them for not rounding up the alleged guilty per investigation of the Americans involved, and I do not believe you will find any Americans who would dismiss not arresting those of America internally who were by probable cause deemed guilty and per trial, and upon arrests bring the horrific charges horrifying America that could include a list of American Government personnel such as the Secret Service and possible FBI and CIA agency involvement and Military officers. The most horrific is announcing the President's brain had been disposed of en route to Bethesda as part of their evidence tampering. Those involved in the selling of the Atomic Secrets to the enemy were publicly hanged after trial. I think and feel if Harry Truman were President at the time, he would have had them (those traitors of America) publicly hanged after trial and convictions.
SEE:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_spies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

Conspiracy includes Affimation (Non Sworn Testimony / No Statement) as being guilty  - remaining silent and not coming forth if one knew about a conspiracy and those in it. In other words if three persons in a car go to rob a bank after discussing it, and the one says "I will wait in the car for you" and does not participate yet rides off with them to a place where the two robbers split the money and they all went their way and the third never says anything - then that person is guilty of conspiracy before and after the fact to rob the bank. The same, if there were others at the place where the robbers split up the money telling them, others, they just robbed the bank - and these others never came forward to the police to report it - these are guilty of the conspiracy after the fact as well.

They should have arrested all with probable cause of guilt and held them in a Military Trial since it was Government members and the Commander In Chief their victim. It seems quite possible they could have arranged this without any opposition from America when leaking some of the details of their involvement. Ironically and unfortunately, President Kennedy would have probably been the only one to successfully have the USSR turn over the suspected guilty for trial in America.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:17:51 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2015, 10:46:00 pm »

5.2 National Security At Commission Hearings
Commission Members Deny Oswald Legal Representation - Or, "Another Smoking Gun that National Security Mode was Applied"

The Oswald Case: Mark Lane's Testimony To The Warren Commission

That you tube link above is the reading of transcript by Atty. Mark Lane to the Warren Commission. It is about one and a half hours. You should have a good understanding of American Constitutional Law to hear all and understand. You can listen along and understand.

I have listened to all. I have discovered just now towards the conclusion, a few things. I do not believe Mark knows he insulted the Commission Members - depending on who he was referring to as "Prosecution". However, this is as a petition at and to the Commission to dismiss the President of the American Bar Association appointed as Representative for Lee Harvey Oswald and appoint him (Atty. Mark Lane) as Representation, as of course he was hired by Oswald's mother.

Mark has made a most fascinating petition and request alive to the Commission, most outstandingly with the existential evidences concerning Oswald. His attack vector was that Prosecution choosing Jury and Representation of a Defendant as inequality. That is almost laughable in the Supreme Court. I am sure as most American Attorneys he has served as Public Defender. In cases whereby a Public Defender was appointed to a Defendant, Prosecution does indeed choose - with Defense - the Jurors. But Mark was saying it is not equality or due process that Prosecution choose Representation as well.

I believe he is referring to the Commission itself as Prosecution. Now the Commission got its power from Congress which was appointing the Commission as "Prosecution". As such, the Commission did not have the power to appoint Representation for Oswald, but appointed the President of the American Bar Association anyway. That is the inequality Mark may have been referring to, must have been. And again, Defendant survivors did indeed afford representation - Atty. Mark Lane. I will add if unsaid then, the discovery here in research is that the Commission Members denied Lee Harvey Oswald Due Process of Law to Legal Representation by their appointment - and the Commission can be brought up on this and a new Commission established with lawful compliance to the US Congress. In other words Congress and the President are acting as Ruling Judge, dismissing Dallas and Texas jurisdictions in the cases, and the Commission Members acted inappropriately.

Now this brings in the whole ball of wax, and note if Mark is referring to "Prosecution" as the entire Presidential Commission by and with Congress in National Security Mode of Writ of Habeas Corpus Suspended (or as Martial law), then he indeed is petitioning "Prosecution" itself and none of this applies (the contrary), and Mark Lane invited them to read between the lines. (Yeah he's got 'em). Prosecution is authority given to the Commission by Congress in all matters. Its root is the Presidential Commission by LBJ (President Johnson). So original legal authority is even challenged, and see why.....

You can follow along at a blog post of mine at a blog domain I own http://christianeministry.com/
ADDENDUM: Who Was Innocent – T.Martin, G. Zimmerman
Posted on July 22, 2013 by eminister
http://christianeministry.com/2013/07/22/addendum-who-was-innocent-t-martin-g-zimmerman/

/jump to / :
HOW MAY THE US CONGRESS TAKE THIS CASE IN REVIEW AND RETRIAL?
Article IV, Section 1:
“Full faith and credit shall be given in each state to the public acts, records, and judicial proceedings of every other state. And the Congress may by general laws prescribe the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved, and the effect thereof.”

…This is too many times misconstrued and even intentionally as misinformation and interpretation – Full Faith and Credit shall be given…. is what and by whom? Full Faith and Credit is given by the Federal Government to each State as being trusted in as the honor system, or blind faith, by promise, etc they are and will remain in compliance of putting forth into Law a republican form of government of the United States Constitution only dismissing nothing, not denying and not disparaging any rights of American Citizens as citizens and residents of that State that are guaranteed all Rights as United States Citizens.
It includes State to State by State examination of public acts, records, and judicial proceedings and to compare as to the same equal justice being necessary. Judicial Proceedings can prove a more true judgment arrived in one State to Judicial Proceedings in another to be compared to – of course not infringing upon the profession and talent and income of Attorneys etc, to say how a judgment was reached lawfully. However only Congress by laws may prescribe the manner in which such acts, records, and proceedings shall be proved, and the effect thereof. Only Congress has the right and overview, and is Law of the Land as to how Judicial Proceedings are proved. Only Congress may render opinion and fact as to the effect of any Judicial Proceeding in the States. All the above comments and opinions by me show the bottom line that the United States Congress may take full possession of this case to examine and prove the case as lawful and including by rendering the Effect of this case as to whether there have been any Federal laws violated or State laws or District. The U.S. Supreme Court must reflect this - the power of the U.S. Congress - in any procession.

This then includes the Sixth Amendment (Amendment VI)…” In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law….”
…. This is to say then that “…which district shall have been previously ascertained by law…” shows the Federal Authority and to have oversight of Proof and to Prove the District (where this case was tried) is and was “previously ascertained by law” and is part of that 'Full Faith and Credit' by the Federal Government (that blind faith, honor system, etc) that Florida is indeed in compliance with a state republican form of government of the US Constitution and this is not the “double jeopardy” violation, to say the case can not be tried again or reviewed. The District in the State (county, town, etc) or State itself has no power to stop the US Congress from this. The US Congress may show the effect of a flawed Judicial Proceeding in a State and prove any “mistrial” etc and declare it a void judgment and case be retried. Which is to say perhaps this is the route as opposed to “take it all the way to the US Supreme Court” – always assumed as the only way to get justice in cases via lawful appeal etc. The case retried then is not in violation of the Fifth Amendment (“..nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb…”) .

Now above is the good explanation of how the United States Congress could indeed take over the Martin/Zimmerman Case. However, in the JFK Case - Congress must needs be declaring the Suspension of the Writ of Habeas Corpus which, that's right kids, declaring National Security invoked to remove jurisdiction from Dallas and State of Texas.

PRESIDENTIAL POWER TO CREATE A PRESIDENTIAL COMMISSION....
Article II
Section 3.
He shall from time to time give to the Congress information of the state of the union, and recommend to their consideration such measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in case of disagreement between them, with respect to the time of adjournment, he may adjourn them to such time as he shall think proper; he shall receive ambassadors and other public ministers; he shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed, and shall commission all the officers of the United States.
(Get it ? Atty. Mark Lane was talking 'over their heads' - the Commission Members - addressing "Prosecution" meaning LBJ.)

So more smoke of the gun.... the Commission Members were 'Commissioned Officers' of the President and in National Security Mode as Writ of Habeas Corpus suspended. LBJ did not need Congressional approval, but made them as "by and with Congress" and apparently negated a Military Tribunal Trial - which effectively was in place from November 29th until December 13th. It must be the internal conspirators were waiting to be lined up against the wall and have their brains blown out because effectively LBJ was the full power of the Law of the Land for those 15 days all by himself. That ain't no coward! He took the weight of any existing conspiracy assassins as prime target with full power. "Bring it on !"

READ:
Introduction to the Records of the Warren Commission
http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/intro.html
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,21.msg38.html#msg38

WRIT OF HABEAS CORPUS
Article One Section 9
The privilege of the writ of habeas corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it.

The Writ of Habeas Corpus can be invoked by a lawyer for the defendant which is basically "show me the money" or meaning 'having the body' of evidence - the Court must show the body of evidence and witnesses alleging charges. There is NO way out of that in American Courts unless the Writ of Habeas Corpus has lawfully been suspended meaning these do not have to be presented. This is a case of National Security (Martial Law declared) and more locally might be applied in various police and bureau investigations in such special circumstances BUT nevertheless with a Judge et al privately than the Open Court (Public Trial). A quickie example is some RICO Act 6 month investigation going on over drug trafficking etc etc etc. whereby in open court could compromise or endanger etc.

Now the Secret Service breaking the law in Dallas and Texas taking off with the President's body without legal autopsy by law done in Texas into Bethesda where it was illegally performed, and all the way to the new President declaring a Presidential Commission into the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy and everything between and after - isn't the invocation of the Writ of Habeas Corpus Suspended on the flimsiest nonexistent reasons?

Or as I always said, National Security being the Writ of Habeas Corpus Suspended or Martial Law in Effect as the only POSSIBLE cause of action for them doing what they did to say or believe they were being honest and lawful, sure evaporated fast - within hours and days - for ..."when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it".

They can't hide behind they were not acting as Judge and Jury - just an inquest into all facts and evidence and witnesses testimony because it was not their jurisdiction to do so. This would be like Canada taking full control of the investigation into the assassination attempt on President Ronald Reagan and saying they just wanted to see who was doing what. And everyone in America would say WTF - Get out of here! (what the funk). That's what they tried to say in Parkland Hospital. So like when they were done, what - Dallas and Texas can resume their investigation? Oh please. With all the evidence they compiled and made public and the later Freedom Of Information Act and the rest of the JFK acts on evidence being made public - they have so screwed this case with every nut and genuine professional commercial researcher and all their opposing views and screwball distorted versions implanted in the American psyche with all the evidences presented in thousands of opposing opinions that there is no possible way that any could convict any of the guilty parties "beyond the shadow of a doubt". Congratulations Presidential Commission on the Assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy !!!

And yet the case remains in the auspices of National Security Mode with evidences that are under the Suspension of the Writ of Habeas Corpus - no, no one may have these certain evidences - they are locked away. Listen to the end of the Tube - the words by famous TV Anchorman Walter Chronkite... (it will start there)

lbj
http://youtu.be/xd1wuXrVPjo?t=2m29s

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:18:42 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2015, 10:46:33 pm »

5.3 National Security Partial Declassification
U.S. Government Confesses Partially to Knowledge of Conspiracy

And one more "smoking gun" that the U.S. Government indeed was in National Security Mode. The Military Permission given to JFK Autopsy personnel Paul O'Conner to testify and comment - and this can not be emphasized enough to researchers and the public alike. This is the very confession of the American Government that they knew of and were well aware that indeed there was a conspiracy of great scope that involved the treasonous acts of those of the Secret Service who had indeed altered the President's dead body on board Air Force One. Paul O'Conner testified before the United States House Select Committee on Assassinations established in 1976 concluding in 1978. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinations

Apparently for JFK Researchers it has been David Lifton of 'Best Evidence..' fame that at least put this out to the public. The Government threw the "confession" like some wrapped up bait to the sharks to see if it got eaten. No direct communication. No media circus interviews and Press Release. It is apparent they left it to researchers and fact finders to be the medium to the public with a twist on "plausible deniability". The hearings wrapped up like the picnic leftovers swooped up in the table cloth. I am certain they also played a part in backing the staged "mock" trial that aired in the UK where Paul O'Conner mysteriously is called as a witness and seems out of place for finding Oswald guilty. Right over their heads again. What would that have to do with Oswald's guilt - the President's brain missing ? Good God! The density. Of all applause and praise to David Lifton, the evil surmisings against a major part or all of the Government takes over along the lines "they are all in on it" again. They took JFK off Air Force One to Walter Reed Army Medical Center and surgically altered the body to hide the conspiracy of multiple shooters ? Oh Please!! All the rumors and all the writings all these years - too many researchers have simply been profiteers selling anything that does sell. Too much of it always ends up accusing the American Government either in vast part or full, that is simply not true and the stuff you step in at a bull's pen. It is sickening and has been all these years and very depressing for the majority of the American Public who has mourned the Kennedy deaths. When will they stop it ? When will they keep throwing in everyone's face that the American Government had JFK put to death ? When will it once be ?

And so the Government looked out on this over the months and years. It seems it was way over their heads. They did not perceive what was allowed to be testified to - the "confession", the first ray of light and hope from the Government as they have just "declassified" this one horrific part of the assassination that was under National Security Policy. The President's brain had been removed and disposed of before arriving at Bethesda. Any researcher worth their salt, they had to assume, understood that the only time the President's dead body was alone for this to have been accomplished was on board Air Force One during the swearing in of Vice President Johnson to the Presidency, when Mrs. Kennedy (Jackie) came forward and left the side of the casket and those of the Secret Service were the only ones still there with the President in the coffin donated at Dallas. The paper trail they would discover lead to this. Well, the let down to say the least. Why is the Government like this? Why can't they come forward and at least say what they know of American involvement? Why do they feel they need Public support and interest to open the case? Well, as beloved a President as Jack Kennedy was, it was all too much to simply say that his body had been that desecrated on route home to the Capital for a State Burial procession before the nation and world. Can you imagine? You would have to be alive at the time and lived this to know actually how loved the Kennedy brothers were - loved, not the "rock star" pageantry stuff today, but a genuine love for them in total admiration as they were that admired and that talented as statesmen in their conduct and speech. I have called Jack and Robert's speeches "the poetry of the nobles" - putting fluently to words the rich thoughts of noble humanitarians. God gives a great descriptive name that fits them "eloquent orator"... (Isaiah 3:3....and the eloquent orator) .

I guess David Lifton and many others just can not fathom the mind of an evil criminal, even after being alive for the unforgivable that occurred by the "Charlie Manson family". On one hand multiple shooters gets mentioned. On the other, all kinds of autopsy personnel get fingers pointed at and the race to say it as fast as possible "the whole government is in on it and the cover up". Standard response and the one size fits all. On the first hand, stating multiple shooters. Wait a minute, multiple shooters ? At the President of the United States ? And got away with it ? Back up. So multiple shooters equals conspiracy and has to be on a grand scale in some measure as pre-planned. This is not some "lone nut" scenario of the arrested Oswald or one of the many that were warned of before the Dallas arrival of the President. Multiple shooters equals a major conspiracy against the President and United States of America. Well, what is "confessed" to in the Paul O'Conner permitted testimony is those of the Secret Service were involved in obstruction of Justice by way of tampering with and destroying evidence concerning the President's body. Put yourself in their place. There is indeed a massive coordinated conspiracy that obviously approached them, in the least, weeks or months ahead of time and with plenty of money (payroll for the assassination). They approach Elm Street knowing what is about to happen and their part that has to be executed without missing immediately thereafter. Since Medical evidence shows Oswald's alleged position and gun could not have been the murder weapon - we move to the evidence plants of bullet fragments, when tested come back to Oswald's rifle. And the "pristine bullet" shows up. On Air Force One, the guilty have to be shaking in their boots in nervousness of getting caught, something going wrong. That traditional scenario of a pumped up on PCP drugs superman felon. Their assignment is to plant fragments of bullets previously fired from Oswald's rifle (steal it and put it back in the garage, piece of cake) and to remove any found. How? A simple to small metal detector already in the pocket and scan the President's head in a hurry. Some type of surgical or fine nosed pliers and remove any fragments found. Even some type wire cutters to surgically snip any part of the skull with embedded metal fragments of a bullet. And then the worst and gruesome deed of entirely cutting out the remaining brain of the President which has only been done obviously to prevent detection of the explode on contact round fired from the Grassy Knoll. Types of those contain mercury. No brain - no detection of the explosive chemical. Can you imagine someone walking in and asking what the hell they are doing ? A little hammer and tap tap tap fragments into skull bone inside the President's head. A concise neat package of removing and planting evidence and "good to go". No of the elaborate crapola of the entire autopsy and audience thereof were in on it and may have also included Walter Reed Army Medical Center  and personnel there until you have a list of suspects growing to 100 or even more that were "in on it" at the autopsy preparations of a total cover up with fake bodies and fake pictures and on and on - the crap some researchers have fed us all these years.

So look again about the testimony of Paul O'Conner but from the views here and see as from the Government hopes this will be received with understanding they are letting you know we know.....

Title: What Happened to Kennedy's Brain

JFK documentary (1988) Day the Dream Died - part 3
http://youtu.be/Fj0743iertU?t=6m33s
(Here in this video again Paul O'Conner giving interview explains JFK arrival to autopsy room and plainly states JFK was in a "body bag zipped" which he being in the military and autopsy worker is describing an actual military style body bag. Some one tried to say JFK was in the "plastic liner" from Parkland. This is not true. This video starts at 6Minutes/33seconds into the clip to this exact interview about the two caskets and zipped body bag.)

11_22_1963 - JFK - Brain was virtually not present

11_22_1963 - Tamper with JFK evidence [photographer, pictures]

David Lifton about Paul O'Conner
(scroll down to middle page)
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7502

WARNING ! THE ATTACHED PICTURE LINK IS A HORRIBLY BRUTALLY GRAPHIC RENDITION AND THOSE AFFECTED SHOULD NOT VIEW....
A most gruesome artist's depiction of what was placed on the autopsy table out of the body bag out of the grey shipping casket and is somewhat a dramatic exaggeration, but nonetheless is very close to what was seen at Bethesda ("everyone gasped") but left Parkland in Dallas with only "about one third of the brain blown away".
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=165.0;attach=32;image

This in fact is one more piece to the puzzle that upholds my research results summation that LBJ and the Government by and with the Warren Commission were in National Security Mode and not involved in a criminal cover up. Too many keep screaming LBJ arranged the murder - obvious profiteers preying on the public. I trust you are wiser than that! Give credit where credit is due, though they may not. As the Public, we were to realize that our Government had just divulged this fact openly and by National Security permission about JFK, that his brain had been disposed of illegally en route from Dallas. Our Government for that one shining Camelot moment did reveal the truth to America when allowing Paul O'Conner to divulge this to the public at the hearing, which would become public. Of course the House Select Committee on Assassinations got about as much praise as the Warren Commission - wow at first, and realized it was as much BS and same offhanded Jersey hook questioning pattern without really consenting to evidence or witnesses all over again. But as I said, it was not meant to be that National Security at the time was ready to divulge all and make arrests. During this time was all the PLO activity in the Mid East with biblical overtones. Paul O'Conner is that true link to the Government came clean to America and admitted a major conspiracy had occurred if you read between the lines as they intended it - obviously! Why and how else would they and the HSCA give that particular person that was in that particular duty to testify if they were trying to still cover up all ? Paul was spilling the beans. It was not clear why the investigation was still active this 15 years later and would not be known until every Bible Study book thumping preaching fire and brimstone Minister worth his salt was teaching throughout the Nation to know what Armageddon was and is. No, this is fact. If the Government were still involved in cover up as suspected, why would they allow Paul O'Conner to testify an openly admit to the world there was a conspiracy - in the least of after the fact, destruction of evidence - and that by those of the Secret Service itself ? Did the Committee then bring charges? No. Shows that was not their intention obviously or the Government's, who gave Military Permission to testify. Where were all the JFK Researchers screaming to have the Military then up on charges since they knew of evidence of a conspiracy - in the least after the fact as accessory to destruction of evidence ? Signing their latest best seller I suppose.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:19:09 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2015, 10:47:07 pm »

5.4 Judgment
A Conclusive Judgment

JUDGMENT

It is my conclusive Judgment short of comprehensive inquest, in review of the Warren Report and public posted and recorded histories of those with witnesses and facts and subsequent government publications and hearings and new facts and as may be attributed to new technologies and research not available in 1963 by the independent public and others - that the Government itself gave full witness and report available of their actions for their published findings.

The Warren Report commissioned by and with the United States Government admittedly withheld evidences and actions, concluding international conspiracy and assassination by those of guilt internationally and with those within the United States that facilitated the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy. To take action it was presumed by them would involve what easily escalated into War and even World War Three. This was their admitted reason for nonaction against the guilty and suspects. Fear of loss of life limb and property in the scourges of war and of those times may have even escalated to a Nuclear Winter with the loss of Earth itself perceived in their ignorance of faith and its' hope and victory offered.

As judged, it is the responsibility of the American Public and Government to diligently separate in America those that may have purposely withheld evidence and action for the sake of the preservation of America in their opinion from those that were sprinkled within and without that mixed in with intent of the obstruction of justice called a conspiratorial cover-up of the truth to remain unpunished as the "bargain of the devil".

One look at the Book of Revelation in the Authorized King James Holy Bible as the only commissioned English Translation mixed with many prophecies throughout shows the horrors of ignorance available with virtually absolute destruction and death only perceived in ignorance of Faith. This ignorance demands the complete participation of those of Faith being its' leaders to teach the full truth in entirety, that if known in those times precludes the immediate apprehension and Public Trial of the guilty. As a Minister of God I have so published those truths and teachings and interpretations dispelling the ignorances of those times that can only be possible in our times - the Present Truth - and this by the Hand of God.

In reviewing the Warren Report of by and with the United States Government as Commissioned - their very own subsequent public words and explanations and actual contents - we must agree and find them Not Guilty of Conspiratorial Cover Up Of The Assassination Of President John F. Kennedy. Their implications to this day of all concerned point to the guilty as part of a murderous underground governmental association as mentioned as those evil figures and persons found in the Book of Revelations in the Authorized King James Holy Bible known as the Scriptures and Word of God and Gospel of Jesus Christ the Messiah. In short, the Guilty of the conspiracy and act of the Assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy is today now publicly known as the Beast 666 in his former capacity as the Underground evil ruler of what was called "Red Communism" as defined from the Holy Bible (6th king/kingdom) as head of this previous authority as head and is indicated as the "person of agency" mentioned by President Reagan (below) and apparently by Frank Sturgis as indicating a wealthy USSR Citizen contracted as by the KGB (deceitfully now known). The Victory over these was not known or perceived until was achieved in recent history and is why I advocate a full Public Hearing and Trial for the 50th Anniversary of this "mystery of history" - the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. All that remains of their number is a small residue worldwide and are pursued and slain as we speak engaged in war against the same.

Former President Eisenhower mentions briefly about National Security
Eisenhower Speaks About Murder of JFK (1963)

The United States of America has always been a nation of Faith as predominantly Christian, founded in the name of Christianity with all our shortcomings including those dark times and dark deeds - and is the responsibility of our current day Citizens and Leaders to forgive or condemn those of fear and ignorance and judge those guilty of conspiracy and treason with the true abilities and true wisdom and true words and true faith and true faithful judgement from Above.

We can decide to forgive those of fear in those times as those parts involved of our Government as cause of their inaction - but we can never add to those who actually judge our President and Government as a whole as involved in the conspiracy and administrating the subsequent cover up as being guilty. This would be the same as condemning our first President George Washington and Government for the actions of the insider Traitor - Benedict Arnold. In our Nation by Law the innocent are not held guilty for the actions of those committing the crimes. It has been explained why any "cover up" was not accessory after the fact or complicity according to even existing and previous ongoing National Security. It is understood those of internal conspiracy are the guilty but does not imply in this Judgement suggested that the entire Presidency and Government of the United States are guilty of the act, conspiracy, and obstruction of justice as a cover up. Early on the panic and grieving public much simply smeared the whole government in this manner by their grief from the loss of the Beloved President but later expanded almost to or including the point of paranoia. Let us sit down in Judgment and Reason and Wisdom together !

Perhaps the truth is the Courage of the Warren Commission was in preserving to another day, "fight fight run away and live to fight another day", to another day when all considered would give the best yield of Salvation of the World was the Greater Harvest rather then simple slaughter by revenge destroying the Unborn without chance of the same Grace and Prosperity from God afforded America from the beginning. Perhaps they can be considered as a Chapter in 'Profiles In Courage' ? Not in our book! The youth of America at the time that the world heard called the 60's Generation (1960s) entirely rejected this having love and respect for the fallen President and their Nation. Their action of reply (Johnson and Nixon Administrations) was to send millions of draftees into Viet Nam leaving over 500,000 wounded and over 55,000 dead at the hand of two Presidents, Johnson and Nixon, and worst actually withdraw in defeat at those losses "saving face" ? Who's ? Ours ? Their's (The Presidents) ? It seems more some appeasement to Communism apologizing for even dreaming of investigating them for the assassination of President Kennedy. The insider view of the 1960s Generation and many and finally most adults was that if you are going to fight Communism you don't "shoot your foot in Viet Nam" - you begin in Moscow ! This was the stance and action by President Kennedy who "got it right".

But what does God and His Law say about cowards in uniform ? Let us read together God's Laws.....
Deuteronomy Chapter 20
5 ¶And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man is there that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.
6 And what man is he that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not yet eaten of it? let him also go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.
7 And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.
8 And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man is there that is fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.

He is to be relieved of command! Sent home and what - hide with the women? Read on.....
What? Have you never heard the famous story in Israel as the Song Of Deborah ?

Book of Judges Chapter 4
1 And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the Lord, when Ehud was dead.
2 And the Lord sold them into the hand of Jabin king of Canaan, that reigned in Hazor; the captain of whose host was Sisera, which dwelt in Harosheth of the Gentiles.
3 And the children of Israel cried unto the Lord: for he had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel.
4 ¶And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Beth–el in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.
6 And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedesh–naphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the Lord God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?
7 And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand.
8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.
9 And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the Lord shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.
10 ¶And Barak called Zebulun and Naphtali to Kedesh; and he went up with ten thousand men at his feet: and Deborah went up with him.
11 Now Heber the Kenite, which was of the children of Hobab the father in law of Moses, had severed himself from the Kenites, and pitched his tent unto the plain of Zaanaim, which is by Kedesh.
12 And they shewed Sisera that Barak the son of Abinoam was gone up to mount Tabor.
13 And Sisera gathered together all his chariots, even nine hundred chariots of iron, and all the people that were with him, from Harosheth of the Gentiles unto the river of Kishon.
14 And Deborah said unto Barak, Up; for this is the day in which the Lord hath delivered Sisera into thine hand: is not the Lord gone out before thee? So Barak went down from mount Tabor, and ten thousand men after him.
15 And the Lord discomfited Sisera, and all his chariots, and all his host, with the edge of the sword before Barak; so that Sisera lighted down off his chariot, and fled away on his feet.
16 But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera fell upon the edge of the sword; and there was not a man left.
17 Howbeit Sisera fled away on his feet to the tent of Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite: for there was peace between Jabin the king of Hazor and the house of Heber the Kenite.
18 ¶And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not. And when he had turned in unto her into the tent, she covered him with a mantle.
19 And he said unto her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty. And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him.
20 Again he said unto her, Stand in the door of the tent, and it shall be, when any man doth come and enquire of thee, and say, Is there any man here? that thou shalt say, No.
21 Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died.
22 And, behold, as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him, and said unto him, Come, and I will shew thee the man whom thou seekest. And when he came into her tent, behold, Sisera lay dead, and the nail was in his temples.
23 So God subdued on that day Jabin the king of Canaan before the children of Israel.
24 And the hand of the children of Israel prospered, and prevailed against Jabin the king of Canaan, until they had destroyed Jabin king of Canaan.

Chapter 5
1 Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam on that day, saying,
2 Praise ye the Lord for the avenging of Israel, when the people willingly offered themselves.
3 Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the Lord; I will sing praise to the Lord God of Israel.
4 Lord, when thou wentest out of Seir, when thou marchedst out of the field of Edom, the earth trembled, and the heavens dropped, the clouds also dropped water.
5 The mountains melted from before the Lord, even that Sinai from before the Lord God of Israel.
6 In the days of Shamgar the son of Anath, in the days of Jael, the highways were unoccupied, and the travellers walked through byways.
7 The inhabitants of the villages ceased, they ceased in Israel, until that I Deborah arose, that I arose a mother in Israel.
8 They chose new gods; then was war in the gates: was there a shield or spear seen among forty thousand in Israel?
9 My heart is toward the governors of Israel, that offered themselves willingly among the people. Bless ye the Lord.
10 Speak, ye that ride on white asses, ye that sit in judgment, and walk by the way.
11 They that are delivered from the noise of archers in the places of drawing water, there shall they rehearse the righteous acts of the Lord, even the righteous acts toward the inhabitants of his villages in Israel: then shall the people of the Lord go down to the gates.
12 Awake, awake, Deborah: awake, awake, utter a song: arise, Barak, and lead thy captivity captive, thou son of Abinoam.
13 Then he made him that remaineth have dominion over the nobles among the people: the Lord made me have dominion over the mighty.
14 Out of Ephraim was there a root of them against Amalek; after thee, Benjamin, among thy people; out of Machir came down governors, and out of Zebulun they that handle the pen of the writer.
15 And the princes of Issachar were with Deborah; even Issachar, and also Barak: he was sent on foot into the valley. For the divisions of Reuben there were great thoughts of heart.
16 Why abodest thou among the sheepfolds, to hear the bleatings of the flocks? For the divisions of Reuben there were great searchings of heart.
17 Gilead abode beyond Jordan: and why did Dan remain in ships? Asher continued on the sea shore, and abode in his breaches.
18 Zebulun and Naphtali were a people that jeoparded their lives unto the death in the high places of the field.
19 The kings came and fought, then fought the kings of Canaan in Taanach by the waters of Megiddo; they took no gain of money.
20 They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.
21 The river of Kishon swept them away, that ancient river, the river Kishon. O my soul, thou hast trodden down strength.
22 Then were the horsehoofs broken by the means of the pransings, the pransings of their mighty ones.
23 Curse ye Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; because they came not to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty.
24 Blessed above women shall Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite be, blessed shall she be above women in the tent.
25 He asked water, and she gave him milk; she brought forth butter in a lordly dish.
26 She put her hand to the nail, and her right hand to the workmen's hammer; and with the hammer she smote Sisera, she smote off his head, when she had pierced and stricken through his temples.

27 At her feet he bowed, he fell, he lay down: at her feet he bowed, he fell: where he bowed, there he fell down dead.
28 The mother of Sisera looked out at a window, and cried through the lattice, Why is his chariot so long in coming? why tarry the wheels of his chariots?
29 Her wise ladies answered her, yea, she returned answer to herself,
30 Have they not sped? have they not divided the prey; to every man a damsel or two; to Sisera a prey of divers colours, a prey of divers colours of needlework, of divers colours of needlework on both sides, meet for the necks of them that take the spoil?
31 So let all thine enemies perish, O Lord: but let them that love him be as the sun when he goeth forth in his might. And the land had rest forty years.

NOTICE: Those of Faith and Wisdom as myself and all are not naive. We do indeed implicate those of that underground murderous governments associations - the traitors of America directly involved in conspiracy and actions in this assassination - indeed were the birth at point of conception and implement and are hope and foundation of those within opposed to America and Faith that arose as a kingdom within commonly known as 7th Kingdom as the W*h*o*r*e of Babylon. These are they attempting Dominion at the cost of this entire history and its people. They have only flourished against the panicked majority public believing rather in conspiracy and Nation - only flourished in evil abusing the official findings of the U.S. Government, turning the secluded findings and opinions as protection of the public and adding National Security causes - turning them to their favor by advancing all disinformation and misinformation attempting to keep complete mistrust by the American Public in their Government and attempting to strike fear against all those of Courage who would continue and those who would engage Public Service by subsequent assassinations of MLK and RFK.

Note.... At best this Judgment can only be viewed as "hind sight is always 20-20" - and is only as a draft or brief in lieu of full Sermon and comprehensive inclusive text.

As appertains......

FROM THE SCRIPTURES:
Book of Acts Chapter 17
22 ¶Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

If you can not accept my opinion and Judgment and faith and Religious report - I ask you to then accept the counsel and challenge from one of our most famous Leaders, President Ronald W. Reagan, underscoring and underlining all these here: Play / Listen / Accept the Challenge.....

Ronald Reagan on JFK assassination conspiracy theory

President Reagan is alluding to the USSR Citizen of wealth deceptively joining posed as a KGB Contract Agent such as a type equivalent as Clay Shaw in the USA as a CIA Contract Agent from the D.A. Garrison investigation.....

Frank Sturgis (KGB Agent shot JFK)

Welcome to National Security.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:39:09 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2015, 10:47:59 pm »

5.5 Prologue
Prologue

With the 50 year review - up to 2 years for me - making a diligent, sober, mature, effort of truth seeking of all things available and personal inputs added, I would like to add these notes. Being truthful and honest assuages much and virtually all the finger pointing at the U.S. Government, even at Vice President / President L.B. Johnson ! The audacity ! Being fair in any way, there was the initial complete suspicions of most and growing numbers after the release of the Warren Report. There were intelligent responses that raised questions to say the least. Going on into this vigilante lynch mob mentality ongoing of that snowballing effect of "the whole government is in on it" was more dissatisfaction with the absence of some open Public Trial in some way - where all could be publicly addressed as opposed to that seemingly private inquest by the Government not including the Public - with total outrage stemming from the "locked up for 75 years" crapola they did hand the Public. This they brought on themselves, and was the greatest part of all Public suspicion and greatest cause of all disbelief and loss of trust. The President and Congress and the Warren Commission are the ones guilty as cause of these and no one else. How was it legal ? Especially in the JFK assassination ? Why was there anything to hide by locking it up for 75 years that all living would be presumed dead then that were alive now and "involved", not "hurting" the living" as the 75 year time choice for seal !

However, years and years and more and more Researchers and more and more questions raised, and more and more public involving in study, there seems a real deficit of genuine pursuit of truth by researchers to conclusions with facts in summation. They seem more to have a tattle tale type result when simply raising more and more "new evidences" and new questions and "new facts" and so on as seemingly just piling up more and more "unanswered questions" making their mostly valid points that would have more weight in a legal trial then simply researcher comments and questions and finger pointing - as to raise Public awareness and involvement. Involvement into what, is the point. That was and is the point with researchers et al. They were appreciated originally, very early on in those days after the JFK assassination in the 1960s going into the 1970s - and even more so and a second look after the assassinations of Rev. Dr. Martin L. King and Sen. Robert F. Kennedy in 1968. Along about the time of the Garrison investigation things were starting to head the other way as starting point perhaps in a large scale. Public suspicions were now agreeing with the Warren Commission members and others in Government that "official" Researchers may be simply profiteers as self serving and greedy wealth seeking individuals taking advantage of the Public by simply doing a little homework and find seeming holes and then exploit them into the whole lynch mob attitude again of "cover up" to end as forlorning the Public from action by throwing up the hands and give into it "will never be solved" attitudes - with all their continual pointing at termed "questionable" Warren Report findings or lack of therein. This is the negative effect advanced as aiding what they claimed they were against.

At some point in American History in the future it may all look like a piece of cake solved as a 90 to 99 percent probability of actual truth of what really happened taught from History books in school. I am in the new approach now after two years into this to ask if Researchers are there to help or hinder. This must be looked at and examined I feel, and necessary for the Public to come to true conclusion beyond the shadow of a doubt. Now remember, the Warren Report never claimed their findings were absolute. The clearly said they were not ruling out the possibility of conspiracy and even international involvement or others. They clearly said they could not find evidence other than the Oswald evidence in the shootings to support that outside of conjecture and suspicions and rumors et cetera, which is worthless in even simply getting Probable Cause for any Warrant for persons or evidence. Clearly it was said and known that the murder case could be opened anytime in Dallas TX (jurisdiction by law at time) with Sufficient Cause to do so. Evidence and/or witnesses must be produced we all know rationally for the murder case to be reopened - not conjecture, suspicions, theories etc.

I do not know of any Researcher killed while trying to reopen the case simply because they never did that, with the possible exception of the James Files episode. So again my point and even, I am sorry to say with Mark Lane even, the Researchers and all need a second look as the only fruit of their labors seem to have been profit and fame or profit and infamy. This unfortunately has been the responses many times and many places about them by the Government and others and those involved in the Warren Commission. Now in reality, Mark Lane has had the unique position of hired as Assistance of Counsel for Lee Harvey Oswald and has done so very well - or has he we must ask. Sure originally it was some "ACLU creep in cahoots with that dirty little commie rat as a communist sympathizer" type mentality and first impression from the American Public - like "who the hell would back Lee Oswald", believing initially he was the killer caught. But Mark Lane has had the that unique position with which would have been Public Trial and may have no doubt had in public, or behind closed doors for some aspects, most or all that was "sealed for 75 years from the Public" in Trial. This may have actually opened a real investigation rather than what did occurs - but he was denied too, or was he we must ask. Why is being answered here. But the direct question then to even Mark Lane is what in the world was he doing at the Warren Commission hearings trying to be Attorney for Lee Harvey Oswald instead of in Dallas? Being an Attorney he must have known the President's Commission was nothing more than a Congressional fact finding tour. It was not a Federal crime we were told in 1963 to kill a President. What jurisdiction would the President's Commission have to do anything about discovering conspirators? Was this the black and white actual Military Tribunal according to law invoked (a Presidential Commission of Officers) ? Then why wasn't Mark Lane serving a writ of habeas corpus as meaning "having the body of evidence" against his client Oswald? Can a civilian lawyer serve in a Military Tribunal? Wouldn't Mark Lane know that? Then what was he doing at one? Does Dallas really have jurisdiction over the murder? The questions unanswered surrounding Mark Lane's activities with the Commission. Apparently I am the only JFK Researcher confronting this, and furthermore did Atty. Mark Lane recommend to, and pursue for, the Oswald Family a "wrongful death" lawsuit against the City of Dallas and County - Lee Harvey Oswald assassinated while in their custody? Why not! ?

What's the real truth about Lee Harvey Oswald. Wasn't he squired by Naval Intelligence traitors in Louisiana to sell out the U-2 secrets? Do we really still believe Oswald was "our boy" (US) after defecting and fulfilled standard required tell-all you know about American Military but ends up married to the niece of one of the top KGB heads of the USSR just behind was Stalin who had executed over 10 million citizens? Do we really believe "our boy" would marry her, "daughter of evil" and "our boy" apple and pie Mom loving God-fearing Marine, knowing he was going to double-defect successfully and then have children with her? That's like Jesus Christ marrying Jezebel the false prophetess that orchestrated many Christians killed. Oh please! Oswald is and was a cold blooded killer and traitor to America and was just the p*i*s*s*ed off individual they set for the patsy to again play counter intelligence games against the law and interested Americans by planting him in that accord. Why p*i*s*s*ed off? I would wager President Kennedy was even aware of him inherited from the Eisenhower Administration, and played that part against himself defecting when as Colonel Prouty explained to us there were two different ability U-2 Spyplane cameras. The higher ability camera was in the one photographing in the Cuban Missile Crisis and think - why would they (Communists) have the nuclear weaponry and launches in the open in plain sight if they knew about the higher ability camera that Oswald did not know about? Wasn't this the plan of the Gary Powers "crash" with the limited ability camera found? Eisenhower foresaw the Communist troubles and arranged the Bay of Pigs Invasion to overthrow and all was inherited by President Kennedy. They got the shock of their lives that day in the U.N. Hearings along with the rest of the world. Why wasn't that introduced as motive for Oswald? That p*i*s*s*ed off at Eisenhower/Kennedy? The alternative of this was the thinking Oswald was undercover for America and for that was set up as patsy - killed your snitch! And again, a good man in America and especially in the military in those days that today would be called contrite and religious conscience and so on, a good man as some double agent would never have sexual relations with some devil worshipper or their family members, let alone have children with them. They would expect to burn in hell for fornication. He was guilty of treason. I rethink this and perhaps he was that Frame 313 head shot from the rear but with the special rifle that had the electronic firing pin set up with the other two - but his had the electronic master trigger for all three. There was the witness that reported seeing a man running out of the back door of the Book Depository Building with a rifle at the time of the shooting. Perhaps explains the "umbrella man" up and down, up and down, so Oswald could see it. But in the explanation of tangential wounds, his shot then appears as from the DalTex Building because it is more the straight on neat puncture wound entry if anything as opposed from to the right behind from an angle. He had a mission that day and it was to play decoy. I believe his mental disposition explained here accounts for that - his hatred for Eisenhower/Kennedy and even agreed perhaps to the kamikaze act with Jack Ruby - part of his mission agreed to just to stick it to America, and served "case closed".

The Public and all Researchers will have to look again at all but with a prospective from our own Government as in a National Security mode - not criminal cover up. The Youth of the 1960s are now of age as older being of the age of President Johnson and older members in Congress at the time, being in their 50s and 60s and even 70s now rather then their ripeness of young 20s and younger and even a little older in their 30s. They can now see things as perhaps they would through the eyes of their Grand Parents in 1963 as meaning the ages of the mature President and others involved in Congress and Commission and Armed Services and other. Their is more wisdom with age, if not just by the simple repetitions in the experience of life. Persons older, more mature and experienced, are going to know more and have that much more experience and benefit of trial and error and education et cetera and have greater wisdom. This applies to so much in life and it applies to those of age and position there in charge in 1963 in Government. Alternatively, those more experienced can also more easily apply sleight of hand for devious purposes. I believe what they saw is what is locked away. Obviously now, we are seeing what happened. They saw international involvement. They saw internal treason. They actually saw some "doctored evidence". It does not make sense that internally they (traitors/conspirators) would hire out to international agency but rather the other way around. It does not make sense because the conclusions given were fears of international involvement as opposed to statements of internal as what was made - "beware the military industrial complex". This was Jack Kennedy. This was America who just backed down the Soviet Union short of War and/or Nuclear war. Jack ran a tight ship and those under him. No doubt they were well aware of virtually all that Researchers and the Public have pointed to. I don't believe much was added that was presumed missed. I believe they saw everything we believe they did not or assumed was "covered up" criminally. The mode of National Security was obviously in play. Reports of everything were being made as it was for moments as a "chicken with its head cut off". All involved - the good guys - were frantically ascertaining what just happened and reporting all and you better believe it. I know they left no stone unturned and did find, in the least, suspects pointing to the conspiracy involved and resultant evidence tampering. Think of all the agents sent out clandestinely to gather information from many "pools and ponds" and even wire taps and other surveillance employed. The imminent Jack Ruby surprise of shooting Oswald in plain sight only added to more intensity upon Dallas authority.

So understandably, we hold them even criminally responsible as, technically, accessory-after-the-fact in the least by the sealing of evidence under the excuses made in today's standard, but as through it all, but particularly at the Autopsy and other critical points as such - we must in these occasions review our own Government involvement from the perspective they were not engaging criminal cover up but in the interest of, let's just say that ugly word, National Security as a cover all blanket - was their intents even innocently if you will - meaning in their minds they were acting responsibly for the Protection of the Public. That was their wisdom for the moment, for the tragedy, for all history. I say we must respect that even disagreeing. It was a Judgment Call and they made it for us. It is history. To this day they refuse adamantly to back off it - or to say to their dying days. Though much has been done ending the Cold War including President Reagan's famous revisit to the Berlin Wall, apparently our Government still feels it can not reveal secrets as would obviously threaten the American Public. Paranoid ? Probably. But remember their Generation. These were World War Two Veterans and even WWOne. They were sick of war and wanted no more! If it could be avoided, that they did. They were our fathers and grandfathers - being their first children during and after World War Two. We understood them and their feelings and their War Stories experiences. The World War II was horrible and how many millions died before (Stalin), during, and how many after (Korean War) ! Considering almost immediately after, their Viet Nam engagement, they could only have feared War with the USSR on that grand of a scale. We know who then is guilty internationally as locked up for 75 years by them. All that and yet 25 percent of conventional forces were wounded in Viet Nam - over 500,000 ! "Good money after bad" by LBJ in vein to save face in some type of positive note to end on early and pull out. Vanity, vanity, vanity.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:45:59 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2015, 10:48:34 pm »

5.5.1 Prologue Continued
Continued

Prologue Continued

Whether you want to accept it or not - they chose the 75 year figure specifically on this wise..... the youngest entry to U.S. Government is 25 years old for the House of Representatives of Congress, 30 for Senate and 35 for Presidency. You add 25 to the 75 year "seal" and you get 100 years old here :

Secret Revealed ....
Isaiah Chapter 65
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

And ....
Luke Chapter 16
8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

Virtually all of the American Government, meaning the Presidency and Congress and Supreme Court are, and historically, Persons of Faith. What was implied is when America is old enough - when you are as old as the evil being 100 years old, full grown in knowledge and mature enough and wise enough in The Word as Christians to prosecute, you will - and not before then will they be allowed! You will have to be of age in the Promised Age of Victory to defeat them, period, and not until then. Remember in the Oliver Stone movie 'JFK', the Garrison actor saying the "our government will not allow you to see the evidence because they say you are not old enough..." (almost verbatim). Sound familiar ?

Not convinced? Christian nonsense? View this You Tube about the many 100 year coincidences (and many others) between Presidents Lincoln and Kennedy. Very eerie coincidences and now would you believe God has pointed you here?

SHOCKING Coincidences

Revealed: So we now know that our Government as much as it has been criticized and suspected and even cursed have indeed already solved the case, concluding an even possible escalation to world war as solution. They were that good in their investigation. They investigated and had named who is now called the beast666 who was at that time the Sixth king/kingdom who came to power over Red Communism explained in my posted Bible Studies. The sixth as the sole person who ordered and financed the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy and was on the Grassy Knoll as the "black dog man" who fired the exploding tip round as second shot of the simultaneous three shots striking the President's head causing death, covertly gaining travel to and from as a KGB Contract Agent and being a nobleman of the USSR. I am certain beyond reasonable doubt this is who Frank Sturgis reported to our Government in private in National Security Mode as gaining this information from his circles or indeed partially witnessed involvement also. Here is that screens hot of this person just an instant before firing the weapon, aiming directly at JFK from behind the light/white colored retaining wall on the Grassy Knoll a bit in front of the fence above:
SCREENSHOTS
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=165.0;attach=18;image
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=165.0;attach=20;image
SOURCE: MY FORUM
Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,165.0.html

I believe President Johnson went on with "Containment Policy" of Communist Expansion into South Viet Nam as United Nations members are to oppose any nation invading another to set up their form of government. It is imperative to note that the "giving the green light for Viet Nam" countermanding JFK before "the body was even cold in the grave" has been a complete lie to the American Public and World by many researchers. He indeed reissued the JFK Draft as unfinished business from the President's desk and specifically stated the JFK policy of withdrawal shall continue. With incidents and escalation LBJ kind of put across the view as "if we defeat Communism in South Viet Nam we have beaten them in Moscow" (USSR Capital) along the way with what simply become the worst military involvement in American History as even a lost war, the first. Fingers have pointed at President Johnson as the head of the contract. Fingers have pointed at the CIA. Fingers have pointed at the "Military Industrial Complex". Fingers have pointed at those of our Government involved against Fidel Castro, Communist head of Cuba. Fingers have pointed at mobsters and more, more, more, including the Presidents Bush and on and on to Oil Billionaires and so on. All those of our Government they pointed fingers at are those who have been there under Presidents Truman and Eisenhower and Kennedy and well trained and trusted. It is disgusting they have behaved in this manner and unfounded accusations of many inciting the public apparently as profiteers, just for a buck as was originally their descriptions by our Government and I was one of their followers many years ago as believing they stumbled onto truths but all too naive as being too young and not doing my own homework but relying on theirs. A simple look at obvious evidence reveals how full of it they were. All they do is fill books and now the internet with nothing but pointing at unknowns giving to speculation and invite any conjecture other than the simple amount of culprits involved and where exactly - not some litany of the wealthy Americans as maybes and must have beens, and don't you think so. They take the public into the void outer space in the mind if you allow them to. It invites scrutiny as to whether they intend this as being "communist sympathizers", as they used to call it in the Cold War Times, against America trying to poison as many minds as they can to keep them from pursuing the truth. John Lennon of the Beatles gave a name "Mind Guerillas" playing "Mind Games". That is the concise point, making anyone their mark for a buck. Profiteers ! Disgusting and against such a one who was Martyred and those after Him ! There are that handful who are deemed as genuinely involved and trying to educate the public (ironically as was requested ! ) to someday bring to a head some final Public Trial fair and open with all holds barred. They are deemed sincerely interested in Closure as solving this once and for all. They know who they are and so do we. Beyond them as "Official Researchers" there have been a handful more who have contributed. History will show these have been "America's Heroes" in the JFK Case Solved. God Bless them and their works. The night is far spent and let us all live in their examples of walking in the light of day - the truth. We kept looking and have found the Good Man of the House.

THE GUILTY
There are the few areas we see the traitors in America.....

# The few of the Dallas PD
# Oswald and Ruby
# The one or few involved in the Zabruder Film manipulation
# Those of the Secret Service involved in Parade Route Security and theft and handling of the body of President JFK
# Those few of the Military and Government aiding
# The Autopsy I virtually entirely write off to our own Government and National Security Policy in review and retrospect as receiving the President's body with virtually his entire brain matter missing when leaving Parkland Hospital with only about one third blown away.
(Investigation had to reveal Secret Service involvement in tracing this back to Parkland - all who saw and handled. This left only those of the Secret Service only during the swearing in of President Johnson able to commit the horrific "evidence tampering". This obviously was to destroy and plant Oswald evidence they knew would be damning. I believe the entire affair of sending "doctored" pictures and drawings to the Warren Commission was quite intentional by our U.S. Government as National Security Policy. No doubt the Warren Commission Members were sworn to Secrecy as others involved were (autopsy etc.) concerning this and why what had to be hid. This would stop investigation further into matters and that hand into the investigation across the board showed by them anywhere as simply nudging and butting others off the trail in the certain areas. I am sure this spread to other key investigators and possibly into certain subpoenas and probably ones the Public is not allowed to know about, as there can not be any doubt that our immediate Government was well aware that JFK was not murdered or assassinated but rather was executed in "military style" or as a "black ops (operation)" as what we call today a state-sanctioned hit. This is what they were secretly operating on in investigation in National Security mode with all concerned. This is the hand "hiding" things in investigation anywhere it appears. This is what I have seen, surprising even myself as conclusion, in my genuine objective intensive researching.)

Remember their exact words previously: "....It is my understanding now as a result of that publication many years ago and subsequent release by the National Archives that only a small percentage of the documents generated by the Warren Commission is not available for public examination. It has been suggested that in fact about 2 percent of those materials are not in the Public Domain. Those that have been withheld include the Autopsy photographs and X-rays, certain confidential investigative sources and informants, certain facts and procedures relating to Presidential protection, and fully investigated allegations of complicity that raised questions to privacy. ...."

The alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald and the rifle and bullet evidences and the pristine bullet where all placed and handed to the Local and Federal police and agencies as a script for a play for who dunnit and why. The good guys seeing the truth piling up had to be insulted professionally in some manner after the Jack Ruby shooting of Oswald during the State Funeral of President Kennedy as the infamous "case closed". It was them the outsider running the case for them. For the good guys that love God and Country and the President, it must have been a real hatred for the evil acts they committed and their insolent sottish attitudes. The point I hope is received that I have never heard mentioned is the honest point here, and you will give our Government due respect and honor, is as they say in street talk or ruff speech --- "The United States Government and President were on this like white on rice ! ! ! " You better believe it, case solved and case closed.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:21:54 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2015, 10:49:11 pm »

5.6 Epilogue
Epilogue

The Presidential Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy was illegal citing there was no legal juridiction for the President to order it since it was not a Federal Crime in 1963 to assassinate a President. The muder was in the juridiction of Dallas County, Texas. This, again and in finality, can only be accepted that indeed the President with Congress and under Presidential Powers declared the assassination was placed in National Security Policy. Otherwise this has been a fifty year farce for some of the most intellectual minds in America to argue anything about the Warren Report and legal authority and all within it citing it was completely illegal from its inception. To my surprise, in my last look for the 50th Anniversary, this is the conclusion I have finally realized beyond all the rants of Researchers and the American Public at large. I, like them, have not and would not have ever accepted this previously. But it is time to come to reason and sanity and reality with this darkest event in American History. There has been simply too much mistrust that Lee Harvey Oswald was the only person involved in it as the final Warren Report, and that others in any complicity have not been arrested for their crime of participation. As time continued, too much has been discovered that are facts that indeed a conspiracy has occurred. Let's take a look.

Indeed the President has power to Commission Officers. As Commissioned Officers to investigate an assassination can only be inferred from that, as it is not specific text from the Constitution. Therefore, the original launch by the President can only be deemed as an Executive Action by the Commander in Chief as Presidential Powers. In this view, it is ony possible for National Defense as a preliminary National Security Policy inquest of all facts related to the assassination of the President to ascertain National Public Danger as will not admit of delay in lieu of immediate Congressional action - thus the existing Presidential Powers vested. Such inquest commissioned is not and can not be construed as Due Process of Public Trial and not applied as such - regarding National Security and Suspension of the Writ Of Habeas Corpus invoked only engaged by subsequent imminent Congressional Powers as the public danger as treason and invasion or insurrection never transpired, thus imminent danger powers expired rapidly in the Presidential Powers for this as Commander In Chief - and this applies to Actual Invasion or Insurrection. At best, the actual recorded history of the Warren Commission could only be inclusive as an Inquest into Sedition or subsequent Insurrection against the United States, regarding its length of operation and powers "formally" bestowed by the US Congress - designated as a Suspension of the Writ of Habeas Corpus as National Security in the matter. Again, the jurisdiction resided in Dallas County Texas. Congress did not have power to perform a murder investigation of the President by exclusive legislation, as was not a Federal Crime in 1963 unless a lawful dismisal of the jurisdiction in the case and subsequent appointments for vacancies, yet still never had authority to conduct the murder investigation or take any action against any defendants.

Again, Due Process requires similar Probable Cause to Suspend the Writ Of Habeas Corpus legally - and that means Congress indeed has declared a Conspiracy existing and must have that evidence, and thus equals the entire National Security secrecy of the entire arena invoked - but and the which does not include a "national public play" as the Warren Commission to proceed publicly in operation in any manner as opposed to rule of law being secrecy and in secrecy. At best, President Lyndon B. Johnson in preliminary action without Congress yet, could only attempt to determine as National Defense if any "cout d'etat" existed immediately - with the murder of President Lincoln of record as a foundation for that here in that Secretary of State Seward was also injured in an apparent cout d'etat in progress.....
REFERENCE:
William H. Seward
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Seward
"On the night of Lincoln's assassination, he survived an attempt on his life in the conspirators' effort to decapitate the Union government."
DEFINITON
Coup d'état http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d'%C3%A9tat
(Insurrection, clandestine or openly)

Once again, this "purge" rapidly expired in discovery obviously that no "coup d'etat" existed either by internal powers or same in conspiracy with or solely by foreign powers. In short, if "they" were going to come with it (invasion, take power), then any such Insurrection or even War would have happened within minutes, hours, days - weeks at best. That limited the Congressional involvement to the same time period - voting within weeks after the President initated the Commission. So in fact, was there any need for the Congressional vote, since its authority would not exist even for National Defense which danger had expired by that time? And there we were and here we are fifty years later. The Warren Report went quite public when finished and presented - nationally televised. If this was National Security - the results of investigation - how could they? If there was the simple results as reported that Lee Harvey Oswald acted alone and basically "case closed" - then why the need to lock away evidence? There was the political agenda that played out. Explanations of avoiding "international" involvement topped the list. They admitted knowledge of Secret Service complicity at the HSCA, in the least as the horrific vulgar "destruction of evidence" namely of the very person of the President - and these were allowed to walk around free? Perhaps for weeks, months, even perhaps to a year or more under secret investigation to discover others involved. Okay, understood. But until what fifteen years later unto the HSCA hearings? Like I said, I feel if Harry Truman were President at the time, he would have made known the horrible criminal deeds done to the Nation and had them publicly literally hung until dead publicly as punishment condemning them. This was already done to the Traitors that sold the Atomic Secrets to the USSR, which began the arms race and Cold War - giving birth to a second "super power". The world has seen the cost of that and directly at the Cuban Missile Crisis. Review the documents and come to your own conclusions as I did. I hope this thesis has helped much in Christian counseling to understand perhaps a little deeper as to what happened and why as far as the lack of pursuit and administered justice. Too many of us can never accept the outcome of the President Lyndon Baines Johnson Commission on the Assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy, but perhaps we may find to forgive it if all true. This has been the reason for JFK Rsearchers all these years. To get to the truth. All the garbage can now be put out that accused President Johnson as the one who "did it". For what? Five years in the White House for paltry wages far from riches? Under table money in the millions he could never spend without scrutiny from Government agencies and branches of the Law? An older gentleman to spend it where and on what, as his life was winding down into retirement. Where was his multi-million dollar estate he purchased? Luxurious cars, planes, yachts? Where? Where? Where? What did he have to gain? Unfortunately, as I have expounded on in this thesis, he simply "fainted" as many did including the Nation at large the day it happened. The Messiah Jesus Christ as his last day on earth at crucifixion was the day that Jesus Christ got it right. The "1,000 days" President Kennedy spent in office is the day America got it right. Peace, and God Bless the mighty President John Fitzgerald Kennedy whose torch has been passed.

Luke 2:9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.
10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.
11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
12 And this shall be a sign unto you; Ye shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes, lying in a manger.
13 And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God, and saying,
14 Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men.

Executive Order 11130 of November 29, 1963
http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Executive_Order_11130
Senate Joint Resolution 137 (Public Law 88-202)
(Congress approves Presidential Commission, Powers)
http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/appendix3.html
Introduction to the Records of the Warren Commission
http://www.archives.gov/research/jfk/warren-commission-report/intro.html
United States Senate Select Committee to Study Governmental Operations with Respect to Intelligence Activities (Church Committee)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_Committee
United States President's Commission on CIA Activities within the United States (Rockefeller Commission)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_President's_Commission_on_CIA_Activities_within_the_United_States
United States House Select Committee on Assassinations (HSCA)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_Select_Committee_on_Assassinations
President John F. Kennedy Assassination Records Collection Act of 1992
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_John_F._Kennedy_Assassination_Records_Collection_Act_of_1992
US Constitution
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html
(Hint for Atty. Mark Lane, address needed to the US Supreme Court Article III Section. 1 "The judicial Power of the United States shall be vested in one supreme Court..." Section. 2 "The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law..." ["...to all Cases of admiralty..." which may present D.A. Garrison was an appointed national security mode Special Prosecutor (or they played him same) over Naval Intelligence complicity in New Orleans and the heat there producing apparent imminent confession by David Ferrie as one of shooters] and press US Supreme Court in ruling Dallas County vs United States to ascertain if the US Congress maintains National Security as denying Dallas County jurisdiction in the case - "Prosecution". President Nixon tried and lost the game of secret squirrel, so there's hope.)

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:22:25 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2015, 10:49:49 pm »

Chapter Six
Sections

6.1 The 50 Year Law

6.2 Sample Ruling: Sequester D. A. Henry Wade

6.3 Sample Ruling: Terminology Assassin or Individual

6.4 Sample Ruling: Autopsy Dr. Earl Rose Medical Examiner

6.5 Sample Ruling: Legality of Warren Commission

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:22:51 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2015, 10:50:23 pm »

6.1 The 50 Year Law
JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings Forum

Our original online forum was launched February 2011 for the upcoming 50th Anniversary (November 22, 2063) as a challenge to all researchers and fact finders to put together a Petition to the Government to have a final all holds barred second Commission of any sense as a real Public Trial with Due Process and all Constitutional Law applied to put to rest for all time and bring closure finally for the solving of the JFK Assassination "cold case". It is even suggested or requested to have a panel of top respectable Researchers made "Special Prosecutors" along with Government prosecution or, better, as an independent component in a unique special hearing/trial with Lee Harvey Oswald defense represented as the third part, presumably Atty. Mark Lane, affording full power of subpoena and et cetera et al. Although the challenge went virtually without response, our forum has enjoyed approximately 100 Visitors daily for a couple years time so there has been plenty of interest. Link: (This is also where all the scribble notes of this eBook where compiled).....
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion) [eBook based scribble notes]
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,165.0.html

The namesake of the forum is from the Christian Holy Bible (Authorized King James Holy Bible, only approved English language translation). The Jubile is a 50 year law for Israelites, and I have included the text below. It is actually commanded to do so by God, and in viewing all the laws to be adhered to you get a good idea of the benefits. You will find in the "About The Author" section mentioned I have a nominal degree in Accounting, and in extended economics study I have noticed the economic trends of the history of America. Generally there has been major economic Recession about every 20 years and major Depression about every 50 years. Kind of coincidence perhaps, and may give an insight to some of the wisdom of God, as there is much similar type measures taken in vast numbers of bankruptcies filed in these economic  times and how things get written off to make best reconciliation of debt like a starting anew, which nationally begins the new upswing economic trend that without the forgiveness would simply stagnate into ruin even of a nation. It is also interesting to note an original Copyright Law for authors is 50 years in America before perhaps entering Public Domain - a similar release. Included ahead shall be some sample rulings that may occur in a new JFK Hearing.

Leviticus Chapter 25 (Old Testament)
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses in mount Sinai, saying,
2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye come into the land which I give you, then shall the land keep a sabbath unto the Lord. 
3 Six years thou shalt sow thy field, and six years thou shalt prune thy vineyard, and gather in the fruit thereof;
4 But in the seventh year shall be a sabbath of rest unto the land, a sabbath for the Lord: thou shalt neither sow thy field, nor prune thy vineyard.
5 That which groweth of its own accord of thy harvest thou shalt not reap, neither gather the grapes of thy vine undressed: for it is a year of rest unto the land.   
6 And the sabbath of the land shall be meat for you; for thee, and for thy servant, and for thy maid, and for thy hired servant, and for thy stranger that sojourneth with thee,
7 And for thy cattle, and for the beast that are in thy land, shall all the increase thereof be meat.
8 ¶And thou shalt number seven sabbaths of years unto thee, seven times seven years; and the space of the seven sabbaths of years shall be unto thee forty and nine years.
9 Then shalt thou cause the trumpet of the jubile to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month, in the day of atonement shall ye make the trumpet sound throughout all your land.
10 And ye shall hallow the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land unto all the inhabitants thereof: it shall be a jubile unto you; and ye shall return every man unto his possession, and ye shall return every man unto his family.
11 A jubile shall that fiftieth year be unto you: ye shall not sow, neither reap that which groweth of itself in it, nor gather the grapes in it of thy vine undressed.
12 For it is the jubile; it shall be holy unto you: ye shall eat the increase thereof out of the field.
13 In the year of this jubile ye shall return every man unto his possession.
14 And if thou sell ought unto thy neighbour, or buyest ought of thy neighbour's hand, ye shall not oppress one another:
15 According to the number of years after the jubile thou shalt buy of thy neighbour, and according unto the number of years of the fruits he shall sell unto thee:
16 According to the multitude of years thou shalt increase the price thereof, and according to the fewness of years thou shalt diminish the price of it: for according to the number of the years of the fruits doth he sell unto thee.
17 Ye shall not therefore oppress one another; but thou shalt fear thy God: for I am the Lord your God.
18 ¶Wherefore ye shall do my statutes, and keep my judgments, and do them; and ye shall dwell in the land in safety.
19 And the land shall yield her fruit, and ye shall eat your fill, and dwell therein in safety.
20 And if ye shall say, What shall we eat the seventh year? behold, we shall not sow, nor gather in our increase:
21 Then I will command my blessing upon you in the sixth year, and it shall bring forth fruit for three years.
22 And ye shall sow the eighth year, and eat yet of old fruit until the ninth year; until her fruits come in ye shall eat of the old store.
23 ¶The land shall not be sold for ever: for the land is mine; for ye are strangers and sojourners with me.
24 And in all the land of your possession ye shall grant a redemption for the land.
25 ¶If thy brother be waxen poor, and hath sold away some of his possession, and if any of his kin come to redeem it, then shall he redeem that which his brother sold. 
26 And if the man have none to redeem it, and himself be able to redeem it; 
27 Then let him count the years of the sale thereof, and restore the overplus unto the man to whom he sold it; that he may return unto his possession.
28 But if he be not able to restore it to him, then that which is sold shall remain in the hand of him that hath bought it until the year of jubile: and in the jubile it shall go out, and he shall return unto his possession.
29 And if a man sell a dwelling house in a walled city, then he may redeem it within a whole year after it is sold; within a full year may he redeem it.
30 And if it be not redeemed within the space of a full year, then the house that is in the walled city shall be established for ever to him that bought it throughout his generations: it shall not go out in the jubile.
31 But the houses of the villages which have no wall round about them shall be counted as the fields of the country: they may be redeemed, and they shall go out in the jubile.
32 Notwithstanding the cities of the Levites, and the houses of the cities of their possession, may the Levites redeem at any time.
33 And if a man purchase of the Levites, then the house that was sold, and the city of his possession, shall go out in the year of jubile: for the houses of the cities of the Levites are their possession among the children of Israel.
34 But the field of the suburbs of their cities may not be sold; for it is their perpetual possession.
35 ¶And if thy brother be waxen poor, and fallen in decay with thee; then thou shalt relieve him: yea, though he be a stranger, or a sojourner; that he may live with thee.
36 Take thou no usury of him, or increase: but fear thy God; that thy brother may live with thee.
37 Thou shalt not give him thy money upon usury, nor lend him thy victuals for increase.
38 I am the Lord your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, to give you the land of Canaan, and to be your God.
39 ¶And if thy brother that dwelleth by thee be waxen poor, and be sold unto thee; thou shalt not compel him to serve as a bondservant:
40 But as an hired servant, and as a sojourner, he shall be with thee, and shall serve thee unto the year of jubile:
41 And then shall he depart from thee, both he and his children with him, and shall return unto his own family, and unto the possession of his fathers shall he return.
42 For they are my servants, which I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: they shall not be sold as bondmen.
43 Thou shalt not rule over him with rigour; but shalt fear thy God.
44 Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids.
45 Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession.
46 And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever: but over your brethren the children of Israel, ye shall not rule one over another with rigour. 
47 ¶And if a sojourner or stranger wax rich by thee, and thy brother that dwelleth by him wax poor, and sell himself unto the stranger or sojourner by thee, or to the stock of the stranger's family:
48 After that he is sold he may be redeemed again; one of his brethren may redeem him:
49 Either his uncle, or his uncle's son, may redeem him, or any that is nigh of kin unto him of his family may redeem him; or if he be able, he may redeem himself.
50 And he shall reckon with him that bought him from the year that he was sold to him unto the year of jubile: and the price of his sale shall be according unto the number of years, according to the time of an hired servant shall it be with him.
51 If there be yet many years behind, according unto them he shall give again the price of his redemption out of the money that he was bought for.
52 And if there remain but few years unto the year of jubile, then he shall count with him, and according unto his years shall he give him again the price of his redemption.
53 And as a yearly hired servant shall he be with him: and the other shall not rule with rigour over him in thy sight.
54 And if he be not redeemed in these years, then he shall go out in the year of jubile, both he, and his children with him.
55 For unto me the children of Israel are servants; they are my servants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: I am the Lord your God.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:23:13 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2015, 10:51:01 pm »

6.2 Sample Ruling: Sequester D. A. Henry Wade
Sample Ruling, Sequester: Dallas County D. A. Henry Wade et al

Sequester: Dallas County D. A. Henry Wade et al

Update Concerning Trial and Legal Standing.....

In a simple brief lifetime review of Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade (JFK, Oswald, Ruby) in the article below, it is VERY CLEAR about the reputation of Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade - not the legacy wished - that aligns D.A. Wade in any realm of the legal instrument of "impingement" http://www.thefreedictionary.com/impinge (as with evidence) as to set aside all involvement with the Murder/Assassination Investigation of President John F. Kennedy, and this includes of course Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby events.

Article Review / Read:
NBC News Article:
DALLAS — After Dallas DA’s death, 19 convictions undone Most cases involved black defendants; some praise preservation of DNA....
www.nbcnews.com/id/25917791/

Henry Wade
(Dallas County District Attorney - JFK, Oswald, Ruby)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Wade

However appropriately worded and invoked, should lay to the side as sequestered (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sequester)
All involvement by Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade and ALL under him, involved. This concludes that jurisdiction over the Murder/Assassination Investigation of President John F. Kennedy (includes of course Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby events) can not be relied on or accepted and not jurisdiction of the investigation. This means all involvement by Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade and all under him is in review for investigation.

It is plain and evident that in these areas historically resulting in actual Civil War to secure Due Process of Law under the United States Constitution as Law of the Land. In other words, any public and fair trial did not even exist until victory - and then necessarily adding so many laws to enforce Liberty and Justice for over 100 years. This is not even mentioning Jury. It is mentioning simple basic Bill of Rights Law.

And so district authority is removed in the cases, and in place the remedy by Law as to whether Federal necessary upon inquest. What applies.... "...which district shall have been previously ascertained by law..." .....

The Bill of Rights and Other Amendments - U.S. Constitution
http://usconstitution.com/bill-of-rights
(Bill of Rights)
Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Ironically, this is as well a basis for Atty. Mark Lane who agreed with Mrs. Oswald to defend Lee Harvey Oswald before the Warren Commission, as is the Rights of all Americans as Due Process of Law.

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Again, district authority is removed in the cases is apparent until.....

U.S. Constitution - Amendment 25
3. Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

(In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.) (This clause in parentheses has been modified by the 20th and 25th Amendments.)

Original Law states....
"....until the Disability be removed...."

This is extended as inference to all positions of Government - Federal, State, Local, other - and certainly applies to all involvement by Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade and all under him in the Murder/Assassination Investigation of President John F. Kennedy (includes of course Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby events). In the least is saying a review is in order. In the least is saying to reopen the case in that jurisdiction requires these such events of impingement and sequestration. Much as US Courts of Appeals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_courts_of_appeals) sat to hear Appeals for the Supreme Court, whether valid to proceed, there must be a similar Judicial authority in place of the Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade and ALL under him involved as well extends to the Presidential Commission as the Warren Report and its validity or even jurisdiction or to be itself sequestered as impingement itself to the case(s).

Of course I hold that America has an "appellate jurisdiction" meaning no intervention by any body of Law or Judicial has any legal right to say or declare what cases they will hear or not.....

Article III
Section 2.
In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction. In all the other cases before mentioned, the Supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction, both as to law and fact, with such exceptions, and under such regulations as the Congress shall make.

And so apparently "politics, the science of spin city" has turned the Law as "the Supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction" somehow now means they have the right by and with "such exceptions, and under such regulations as the Congress shall make" - has turned the Law into being unlawfully interpreted as meaning these have the right to judge what appeal the Supreme Court will accept to hear, with their bullcrap excuses and reasons for the others they decide not to hear. This is denial of Due Process. The Law, "...the Supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction" is defining the role, authority, and power of the Supreme Court in the United States as being the appeal receiver from lower courts to rule on it, as these Justices are to be our best as understanding our Law. It is defining them as having some despot power or all power in all court and Law of the Land and so on. It defines them as not having some tyrannical position, but is defining them rather as a last resort in America per Appeal in hearing a case that seems to be above understanding of position, or some unlawfulness in fact or witness etc etc etc. not in hearing in lower courts. This the Founding Fathers made Law of the Land by and with Americans so that for any nefarious (dark) reason a lower court could not wrongfully and illegally put Americans to hurt with some political view and interpretation of the Law as convenient to serve their means against someone. All Americans have the Right Of Appeal in the United States. In less terms, there is no attachment to the Right of Appeal in America - period.

I site the foundation by Imminent Domain (and as upheld by God) as to the interpretation of Law as precedent being the Declaration of Independence being cause and reason for the institution of the United States Constitution.... "transient causes"...

"IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance....."

Need I say more about Chief Justice William Howard Taft ?

THE UNLAWFUL CHANGE...
This is unconstitutional in my opinion and anyone American or sane....
"....The right of automatic appeal for most types of decisions of a court of appeals was ended by an Act of Congress, the Judiciary Act of 1925. This law was urged by Chief Justice William Howard Taft, and it also reorganized many other things in the federal court system. ...."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_courts_of_appeals

Again, I hold that America has an "appellate jurisdiction" meaning no intervention by any body of Law or Judicial has any legal right to say or declare what cases they will hear or not hear. That is denial of due process of the law - appellate jurisdiction as Law of the Land, period, and all Judges are bound by it. Or this means no one from the lower court has any right to determine "validity" or 'grounds" for any appeal. The Appeal is heard by the higher court and no one else for any reason, simply for validity as like Probable Cause for any arrest. Obviously the lower court decision being appealed against is in conflict of the law or as a "hostile witness". Under appellate jurisdiction, how could those possibly be considered as "hearing grounds for appeal" ? If in the higher court it is determined this was other than realistic and genuine as superfluous - then that party is to be charged with that. What lawyer would go to jail and lose practice over some bad defendant trying to buy time with an appeal against a sentence etc, or pulling a prank for spite, or trying simply to remain in a less secure local prison to attempt escape while waiting for hearing ? And so the Defendant Lawyer has their reputation on the line as well, and will not engage frivolous nonsense, and nonetheless will not attain Appeal in those type events.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:23:40 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2015, 10:51:35 pm »

6.3 Sample Ruling: Terminology Assassin or Individual
Possible Defense Actions Taken

Sample Ruling: Terminology Assassin or Individual

This is meant as possible grounds for/by the Defense Attorney (Mark Lane) of and for Lee Harvey Oswald for libelous suits against the Free Press in Dallas,others, and against the Warren Commission including a cease and desist for the Free Press...... If there was a "Dream Team" (OJ Simpson) of the day for Oswald - this no doubt would be a piece of the flurry of activities initiated by them in Defense of their client for the "crime of the century". Note that this would be really superfluous but would be a measure for Defense to take control and put on notice the degree of intensity intended throughout the trial - along those lines. It is only suggested......

In that Lee Harvey Oswald was suspect and in custody and then murdered in custody and without any other suspects, in turn this coupled with evidence was then deemed "case closed" as the initial evidence against Lee Harvey Oswald suggested a sole murderer. The terminology of "assassin" is itself prejudiced as rush to judgement of intent and seems the classic "Freudian slip of the tongue" whereby the rest of the description offered was "lone assassin" and "lone nut" and then concluded as "senseless murder". On one hand the term "senseless murder by a lone disturbed individual" was suggested. However, on the other hand the term "assassin" denies that as indicating political intent. This terminology, "lone assassin", indicates he was deemed representing the U.S.S.R. in any fashion according to the introduction of his individual history of connection with the U.S.S.R. and a self professed "Marxist" publicly.

For Due Process in a court of law this would be leading to a conclusion inappropriately and would be struck down. "Just the Facts M'aam". The motive has nothing to do with Warrant For Arrest and does not legally serve as Probable Cause for Warrant for Arrest and Search and Seizure. The facts of the deceased, the murder weapon, the person in possession of same, physically placed at the scene of murder, witnesses testimony of all, and so on are the only legal basis for arrest - or unless actually observed by Law Officials (Police, FBI etc) committing the crime.

The introduction of "lone assassin" of the Commander in Chief (US President) implicates punishable Treason or Insurrection above a Sedition (unarmed) charge under US constitutional law and can only be arrested and convicted with at least two witnesses of the act under the law. There was not even one witness identifying Lee Harvey Oswald as the gunman. Is he charged with a personal crime of misguided passion albeit "lone nut" - or is he being charged as a willing political dissident committing an act of treason in full cognizance?

Understandably there was the sense of panic and mass hysteria to any degree by America itself.

Assassin / Definition http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/assassin
2: a person who commits murder; especially : one who murders a politically important person either for hire or from fanatical motives

Semantics ? Don't play them in a court of law. If Oswald is accused as "assassin" then "personal attack" on the President does not count as motive as "assassin" indicating murder via "for hire" or for "political views and convictions" as part of that political citizenship or entity under its government as supporting its cause - which introduces Insurrection or Treason (invasion).

The Warren Commission in one conclusion defined Lee Harvey Oswald as narcissist, and by definition would be a personal attack as opposed to an actual assassin attack. In other words, as a narcissist - the murder was for the "high" of committing the act and nothing to do with an assassination - either for hire or political and other, such as religious persecution as a crucifixion of any degree. To make such the charge of narcissism needs be by a qualified licensed medical doctor - Psychiatrist - based on medical and legal science as fact of law and inclusion of such as Sado-Masochist and on and on, which evidence would have to be produced as the mental state of Lee Harvey Oswald taken into custody for the crime and charged. In other words, to the contrary is not supported by Law as obviously an unqualified statement by other than a licensed professional medical doctor acceptable as evidence in a court of law as witness against the defendant. Therefore "lone nut" as well has no foundation as unqualified, not a professional medical or legal opinion of fact.

Cease and Desist orders sought for from the Court. Lee Harvey Oswald shall be addressed as "Defendant" if so charged for the murder of President John F. Kennedy. The Fourteenth Amendment Section 1 provides that no jurisdiction deny to any person within its jurisdiction the Equal Protection of the laws. Cease and Desist may not save the County/State/Federal cost of a new trial venue with the current pollution of the jury pool within this jurisdiction.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:24:08 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2015, 10:52:09 pm »

6.4 Sample Ruling: Autopsy Dr. Earl Rose Medical Examiner
Sample Ruling: Dr. Earl Rose, the Dallas County Medical Examiner

The following Point Of Law was raised by Dr. Earl Rose, the Dallas County Medical Examiner claiming legal duty of autopsy.....

SOURCE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_F._Kennedy_autopsy
John F. Kennedy autopsy
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The autopsy of President John F. Kennedy was performed, beginning at about 8 p.m. and ending at about midnight EST, on Nov. 22, 1963, the day of his assassination, at the then Bethesda Naval Hospital in Bethesda, Maryland. The choice of autopsy hospital in the Washington, D.C. area was made at the request of Mrs. Kennedy, on the basis that John F. Kennedy had been a naval officer.

In 1963, Texas law required that the autopsy of a person murdered in Texas was to be conducted in Texas, unless the murder occurred in places owned, possessed, or controlled by the U.S. government. Thus, the murder and subsequent medical examination of President Kennedy was legally under the sole jurisdiction of the State of Texas. Texas law required an inquest by a justice of the peace for all homicides, and then, if ordered, an autopsy. Dr. Earl Rose, the Dallas County medical examiner, attempted to enforce this law as the Secret Service was removing President Kennedy's body from Parkland Memorial Hospital for immediate return to Washington, D.C. with Jacqueline Kennedy and President Lyndon B. Johnson. A justice of the peace arrived to support Dr. Rose. After a brief scuffle, the President's casket was taken by the Secret Service.[1] Dallas County district attorney, Henry Wade, told the justice in a telephone call that he had no objection to the removal of the president's body. ....."

Executable (Instruments of Law).....

"Thus, the murder and subsequent medical examination of President Kennedy was legally under the sole jurisdiction of the State of Texas."

This statement may be reviewed as inaccurate. Preceding it (above) is.....
"... In 1963, Texas law required that the autopsy of a person murdered in Texas was to be conducted in Texas, unless the murder occurred in places owned, possessed, or controlled by the U.S. government. ..."

Therefore the Commander in Chief - President of the United States of America - in all procession is in and of the Federal Seat of Government in full control as Commander In Chief along with all under his command which included that Federal militia (Secret Service) et al of this "Presidential Parade". The President is not a private citizen but rather Commander In Chief of the Armed Forces of America in Actual Service as commanding the general defense and safe conduct of the Nation at all times where is necessary and expedient. Those parts of the government of Dallas and Texas commanded the Due Process and Assembly yielded to the President and Vice President and security convoy as suspending the general population in those parts of the Presidential Route into and exiting Dallas and Texas.

By Due Process of Law, the President and other Government members have right of passage in a security fashion where necessary and appropriate - and involving the President the highest right of secured passage as always necessary and prudent. In shorter terms, President Kennedy was assassinated in route in place "....controlled by the U.S. government ..."
NOTE: In review, the Security appropriate in this event was questionably missing.

RULING.....
One of the greatest ignorances is that this murder was a "personal attack" on President John F. Kennedy and therefore the United States Government had no authority to investigate, however, of course Dallas Police Department did. This is based upon the single suspect Lee H. Oswald as reported. This is right and wrong.

What has been the apparent ignorance is failure to understand that the shooting of the President of the United States of America is an Act Of War - as being the Commander in Chief of the United States Armed Forces, President and Executive of the United States of America. All are in Actual Service, whether or not as Times of Peace, and not in their respective personal lives. Here, the Act Of War commencing as firing on the President of The United States as the Act of Treason - it is already Law and Remedy for such cases. Constitutional requirement of the United States Navy to remain in Service during Times Of Peace precludes the First Lady's request for the body to be taken to the US Navy autopsy proceedings contrite.

In an Act Of War, Treason, against the United States - here murder by weapon declared "assassination" of the Commander In Chief in Actual Service - the United States Constitution provides immediate legal remedy in a several fashion. What applies here apparently invoked by the Presidential Secret Service is authority and control of the expired Commander in Chief in Actual Service in "time of .... Public Danger...." to say the least. There is a good array of U.S. Law that applies for what is even perceived as or declared an Actual Invasion. These apply locally with the Police Departments as well in certain cases.

"Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger;...."

Further, the Writ of Habeas Corpus suspended in Actual Service in Time of War (martial law) or Public Danger takes authority of evidence as well as witness and defendant. Under the United States Constitution - Due Process is not denied, but disallowed for National Security purposes. In fact, these are the Due Process actions granted and Law of the Land in such cases, events. If there were no actions locally by the Dallas Departments or Offices or Seat to bring suit or arrest for violation of the existing statues, then let them rest that they performed as best and professionally possible in such the immediate danger that did not admit of delay.

In all common sense and rule, the entire Law of the Land for this event rested in the Vice President as now acting President of the United States as sworn into office per Constitutional Law and Procedure.

It is incomprehensible that the manner of the assassination of President John F. Kennedy, in such the international dangers (Cuban Missile Crisis, etc), was not reported to the Vice President present by the Parkland Hospital attending Medical Staff revealing multiple head wounds, to say, multiple shooters. The conspiracy was known virtually immediately to the attending Medical Doctors in the Dallas ER with one of the nation's highest rates of gun shot wounds at the time received for emergency treatment. In observing these facts, the continuing lack of security in the safe conduct of the Vice President to the Presidential air carrier (Air Force One) was appalling and alarming. It was apparent by their actions (protection of the Vice President) that no perceived threat existed beyond the killing of the President. In shorter terms, the World event preceding this was the Cuban Missile Crisis so well known as the days the world came the closest to nuclear and conventional war which easily may escalate to a world war involving these two "super powers" of the world in opposition and conflict. The expected urgency as reaction to the assassination of President John F. Kennedy was not observed. It is further beyond comprehension as the suspect shortly arrested afterwards being known to Federal Authorities was involved in these circumstances (a defector) in some fashion and arrested, taken into custody.

ADDED..... Here at the beginning of this clip you can see Vice President Johnson walking from the Parkland Hospital to travel to the airport to return to Washington D.C. ....Plainly, he is walking almost virtually unguarded to say there was no "human shield" by the Secret Service and other Officials guarding his safe departure after the horrendous assassination that just occurred at such the time to such the man. A complete Military Escort was now expected and prudent but questionably unobserved.

From Parkland Memorial Hospital to Dallas Love Field Airport

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:24:38 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2015, 10:52:49 pm »

6.5 Sample Ruling: Legality of Warren Commission
Sample Ruling: Is the Warren Commission legal?

Now, a presidential commission inquest may be defined as just that and particularly and uniquely for this event - an exhaustive inquest of all facts related to the murder to ascertain national public danger as will not admit of delay in lieu of immediate Congressional action - thus the existing Presidential Powers vested. Such inquest commissioned is not and can not be construed as Due Process of Public Trial and apparently was not applied as such - regarding National Security and Suspension of the Writ Of Habeas Corpus invoked only engaged by subsequent imminent Congressional Powers as the public danger as treason and invasion or insurrection never transpired, thus imminent danger powers expired rapidly in the Presidential Powers for this as Commander In Chief and this applies to Actual Invasion or Insurrection. At best, the actual recorded history of the Warren Commission could only be inclusive as an Inquest Into Sedition and Insurrection against the United States regarding its length of operation and powers "formally " bestowed but only by the US Congress - thus defining the US Congress as uninvolved unless otherwise designated as a Suspension of the Writ of Habeas Corpus as national security in the matter.

Again, Due Process requires Probable Cause to Suspend the Writ Of Habeas Corpus legally - and that means Congress indeed has declared a Conspiracy existing and must have that evidence and thus equals the entire National Security secrecy of the entire arena invoked - but and the which does not include a "national public play" as the Warren Commission to proceed publicly in operation as opposed to rule of law being secrecy and in secrecy. At best, President Lyndon B. Johnson could only attempt to determine if any "cout d'etat" existed immediately with the assassination of President Lincoln of record as foundation here in that Secretary of State Seward was also injured.
William H. Seward
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_H._Seward
"On the night of Lincoln's assassination, he survived an attempt on his life in the conspirators' effort to decapitate the Union government."
Coup d'état http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coup_d'%C3%A9tat
(Insurrection, clandestine or openly)

The Executive (Presidential) Authority for this Commission has to be defined by and of the Law. It is not evident, other than that indeed the Writ Of Habeas Corpus Suspension (martial law possession of case) was applied and it is indeed and was National Security device in the President and Congress and ongoing in newly elected Presidents and Congress Persons, which is evident Congress indeed has all lawful ability for such and of origin - but whereas evaporates in less than expedient action resultant in severally or mass arrest, or actual issuance of a Letter of Marque and Reprisal, or appropriate Military Response. The problem thus arises if the Commission itself was not legal that in turn the US Senate had no power to pass Senate Joint Resolution 137 (Public Law 88-202) authorizing the Commission to subpoena witnesses and obtain evidence concerning any matter relating to the investigation.

Probable Cause is issue for ANY investigation under US Law and must be supported....
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
Fourth Amendment to the United States Constitution
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.

When considering the injuries of State of Texas Gov. John Connally we find perpetrator (s ) erred if pondered whether sole judicial authority would reside in the US Supreme Court ..... appellate Jurisdiction only is indicated in the event of "controversy ... state". LAW: Article III. Section. 1. .....all the which indicates any pattern of "intent to escape" prosecution by the including of wounding Gov. Connally intentionally along with other events either public or revealed per investigation. Obviously this pattern then includes the subsequent homicide which is then assassination of Presidential Candidate and Former United States Attorney General, Senator Robert Fitzgerald Kennedy in the same pattern of escape intentions whether such National Security device exists as perceived in gross ignorance. That event obviously establishes grounds for further ongoing investigation in the National Secrecy Policy being existential. The murder of Rev. Martin L. King as then assassination precludes in this same pattern the Sedition moved against the Religious Freedoms under the United States Constitution, but by statue declares Insurrection, whereas in gross ignorance perceived an avoidance in prosecution of/for religious persecutions are then evident in this pattern of events. As the Warren Commission itself declared, it can not rule out an unknown conspiracy obviously that is of persons unknown as well as the conspiracy not heard. This by definition reveals the perpetrator (s ) as atheist in gross ignorance as anti-christ according to the existence of, and lawfully protected, Faith in God of the which by eminent domain ruling is evident as partial foundation of the US Constitution in the Declaration of Independence with wording "God of Nature" perceived coupled with existence of the National Security Policy being existential.

Let's take a look at the legitimacy under law for the Warren Commission by President L. B. Johnson....
The Warren Commission
http://www.jfk-assassination.de/warren/index.php
"President Lyndon B. Johnson appointed the President's Commission on the Assassination of President Kennedy, commonly called the Warren Commission, by Executive Order (E.O. 11130) on November 29, 1963. Its purpose was to investigate the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy on November 22, 1963, at Dallas, Texas. President Johnson directed the Commission to evaluate matters relating to the assassination and the subsequent killing of the alleged assassin, and to report its findings and conclusions to him. " ..... .....
"On December 13, 1963, Congress passed Senate Joint Resolution 137 (Public Law 88-202) authorizing the Commission to subpoena witnesses and obtain evidence concerning any matter relating to the investigation. The resolution also gave the Commission the power to compel the testimony of witnesses by granting immunity from prosecution to witnesses testifying under compulsion. The Commission, however, did not grant immunity to any witness during the investigation. "

US CONSTITUTION http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html
# The Privilege of the Writ of Habeas Corpus shall not be suspended, unless when in Cases of Rebellion or Invasion the public Safety may require it.
(Writ of Habeas Corpus is right of a defendant to be presented with all the body of evidence and added is all witnesses against them. Writ of Habeas Corpus suspended nationally equals or is martial law.)
# No Bill of Attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.
(Bill of Attainder is an illegal law that would remove the rights guaranteed by the United States Constitution. Ex Post Facto laws are illegal as making a law "after the fact" to prosecute. Due Process is for existential law of the land - existing law under US Constitution. With Probable Cause necessary, you can not "make it up as you go".)
# Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.
# The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.
(A person charged with Treason may not suffer Forfeiture of life [put to death] by captors until after lawful trial. Neither may they suffer Corruption of Blood [a spiritual or faith or political belief death] by their captors until after lawful trial. This is a biblical reference [Christian] meaning it is sin to eat the blood/life or to say partake in the evil life of another and living that life, which is extended to civic law here meaning being forced to give up a faith or spiritual belief or political convictions etc. Of ignorance it is said this is the same thing - "Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture" - which is impossible by the conjunction "or" = they are two separate things being compared as different from each other.)
# A Person charged in any State with Treason, Felony, or other Crime, who shall flee from Justice, and be found in another State, shall on Demand of the executive Authority of the State from which he fled, be delivered up, to be removed to the State having Jurisdiction of the Crime.
# Each House shall keep a Journal of its Proceedings, and from time to time publish the same, excepting such Parts as may in their Judgment require Secrecy; and the Yeas and Nays of the Members of either House on any question shall, at the Desire of one fifth of those Present, be entered on the Journal.
(National Security - Congress Journal - "....excepting such Parts as may in their Judgment require Secrecy...")
# Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
(Anyone charged with a crime in America may not be forced to testify against self - "nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself")
# Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence.
# Amendment VII
In Suits at common law, ..... the right of trial by jury shall be preserved, and no fact tried by a jury, shall be otherwise reexamined in any Court of the United States, than according to the rules of the common law.

Article. II. Section. 1.
# In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.
Section. 2.
# The President shall be Commander in Chief of the Army and Navy of the United States, and of the Militia of the several States, when called into the actual Service of the United States; he may require the Opinion, in writing, of the principal Officer in each of the executive Departments, upon any Subject relating to the Duties of their respective Offices, and he shall have Power to grant Reprieves and Pardons for Offences against the United States, except in Cases of Impeachment.
He shall have Power, by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, to make Treaties, provided two thirds of the Senators present concur; and he shall nominate, and by and with the Advice and Consent of the Senate, shall appoint Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, Judges of the Supreme Court, and all other Officers of the United States, whose Appointments are not herein otherwise provided for, and which shall be established by Law: but the Congress may by Law vest the Appointment of such inferior Officers, as they think proper, in the President alone, in the Courts of Law, or in the Heads of Departments.
The President shall have Power to fill up all Vacancies that may happen during the Recess of the Senate, by granting Commissions which shall expire at the End of their next Session.
Section. 3.
He shall from time to time give to the Congress Information of the State of the Union, and recommend to their Consideration such Measures as he shall judge necessary and expedient; he may, on extraordinary Occasions, convene both Houses, or either of them, and in Case of Disagreement between them, with Respect to the Time of Adjournment, he may adjourn them to such Time as he shall think proper; he shall receive Ambassadors and other public Ministers; he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed, and shall Commission all the Officers of the United States.
# The Congress shall have Power ....To constitute Tribunals inferior to the supreme Court ; .... To declare War, grant Letters of Marque and Reprisal, and make Rules concerning Captures on Land and Water ; .....To make Rules for the Government and Regulation of the land and naval Forces ; ....To provide for calling forth the Militia to execute the Laws of the Union, suppress Insurrections and repel Invasions ; ....To make all Laws which shall be necessary and proper for carrying into Execution the foregoing Powers, and all other Powers vested by this Constitution in the Government of the United States, or in any Department or Officer thereof.
Article III. Section. 1.
The judicial Power of the United States shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish. The Judges, both of the supreme and inferior Courts, shall hold their Offices during good Behaviour, and shall, at stated Times, receive for their Services a Compensation, which shall not be diminished during their Continuance in Office.
Section. 2.
The judicial Power shall extend to all Cases, in Law and Equity, arising under this Constitution, the Laws of the United States, and Treaties made, or which shall be made, under their Authority;--to all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls;--to all Cases of admiralty and maritime Jurisdiction;--to Controversies to which the United States shall be a Party;--to Controversies between two or more States;-- between a State and Citizens of another State,--between Citizens of different States,--between Citizens of the same State claiming Lands under Grants of different States, and between a State, or the Citizens thereof, and foreign States, Citizens or Subjects.
In all Cases affecting Ambassadors, other public Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.
The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.
Article. IV. Section. 1.
Full Faith and Credit shall be given in each State to the public Acts, Records, and judicial Proceedings of every other State. And the Congress may by general Laws prescribe the Manner in which such Acts, Records and Proceedings shall be proved, and the Effect thereof.
Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people.

Attached:
Regardless if anyone is of Faith or not, traditionally the entire US Constitution, US Presidents, and Congressional Persons have been of faith - many notably - from the beginning. The US monies themselves have "In God We Trust" upon them. This may no doubt preclude the entire Presidential Warren Commission combined with the US Congress and all applicable parts of the USA Federal Government have maintained National Security Policy in the entire matter.

Briefly, the Authorized King James Holy Bible as basis of true faith (English speaking exact copy of the Hebrew/Jew Scriptures - Holy Bible) is the traditional centerpiece only which contains the interpretations in the New Testament Book Of Revelation concerning what is interpreted as inclusive of these events. It does indeed indicate those of Faith will be briefly overcome by the opposing force - antichrist. This has been interpreted as an underworld figure gaining a world connected "secret society" (which JFK gave speech on) that are indeed murderous in the least - and is indicated as residing as an underworld seat in the areas north of the State Of Israel - but actually in all candor - as ruling secretly the U.S.S.R. and thus Communism itself in various fashion from about the time of the birth of what was described in America of the day as "Red Communism" as not indicating any actual Communist Nation itself as guilty of any of this..... just those underworld figures gaining power through murder, violence, threats, adulteries, bribes, fixed elections, and so on. In other words, as example, it would be as if crime world figures such as Al Capone (Prohibition Era) and so on were ruling the American Government in such the fashion.

SPECIAL NOTE.... My personal opinion of the Warren Commission has always been best expressed if I was a sketch writer for the Saturday Night Live segment Point/Counter Point with Jane Curtain and Dan Aykroyd - Jane commenting as like Chronkite did when the Warren Report was released along the lines Lee Harvey Oswald was found the lone assassin with no other evidence etc...... and Dan replies with the following counterpoint .....

"Jane you ignorant sludtt! If there was a hole any larger than the one between your ears and legs it would be reserved only for the Devil himself in Hell. From every Magellan hopeful and telescope owner enthusiest and lucky child finding a toy refractor as a prize in a Cracker Jack box would assume to have discovered the eleventh planet "Turdsville" seeing the mountain of shidtt delivered to this city today in the worst indiscretion, alarm and shame since discovering a Cuban cigar is not one you smoke, but one that smokes you.
Indeed this is perhaps the worst sequel written as "An even funnier thing happened to me on my way to Cuba..." since the written Adolph Hitler version of the Holy Bible... Mein Kampf "...

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:25:05 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum