JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
March 28, 2024, 12:15:22 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

READ OUR FINISHED PROFESSIONAL EBOOK - TEXT HERE

Recent Items
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: READ OUR FINISHED PROFESSIONAL EBOOK - TEXT HERE  (Read 1410 times)
JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Badges: (View All)
Spammer 50 Posts in one day Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« on: February 17, 2015, 10:12:26 pm »

DESCRIPTION:

EDIT: We have launched a website making reading our book in the easiest manner online HERE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

'President John F. Kennedy 50th, Case Solved' is an exciting read dedicated to the JFK 50th Anniversary November 22, 1963 to November 22, 2013. This thesis is quite unique compared to all previous written publications, and contains what has not been written or read previously. It is result of a diligent comprehensive several year fact finding research into the "Mystery of History" - the JFK Assassination. You will find the triangulation applied by assassins mortally wounding the President with a customized military style state sanctioned assassination.

You will discover the biblical implications intended by the head of the conspiracy. You will be surprised as I, at the conclusion that the United States Government was in no way involved in a criminal cover up, but rather how a National Security Policy has been applied and exists to today in each President and Congress. Based on my Bible Studies: JFK Assassination Solved By God, Written by the eMinister of the eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Com
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 09:11:06 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 10:21:26 pm »

Table Of Contents
President John F. Kennedy 50th, Case Solved

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Introduction

Chapter One
Sections
1.1 Target Audience
1.2 Medical Evidence Basics
1.3 Triangulation Head Shots
1.4 Detractors Resolve

Chapter Two
Sections
2.1 Autopsy Controlled
2.2 JFK Assassination Ordered by One Man
2.3 The Pink Elephant Gun
2.4 Satellite Jamming Defense
2.5 The Shooters
2.6 The Missing Brain
2.7 Zapruder Film Altered

Chapter Three
Sections
3.1 Magic Bullets
3.2 Two More Magic Bullets
3.3 11-22-63 A Space Absurdity
3.4 Magic Wounds
3.5 Magic Rifles
3.6 Magic Parade Route
3.7 Magic Witness Deaths

Chapter Four
Sections
4.1 Qualifying Governor Connally's Wounds
4.2 Dr. Pepper
4.3 Conspiracy Extends to MLK and RFK
4.4 Jean Dixon Prophecy
4.5 JFK Medical History
4.6 The Warren Remission

Chapter Five
Sections
5.1 National Security Begins at Autopsy
5.2 National Security At Commission Hearings
5.3 National Security Partial Declassification
5.4 Judgment
5.5 Prologue
5.5.1 Prologue Continued
5.6 Epilogue

Chapter Six
Sections
6.1 The 50 Year Law
6.2 Sample Ruling: Sequester D. A. Henry Wade
6.3 Sample Ruling: Terminology Assassin or Individual
6.4 Sample Ruling: Autopsy Dr. Earl Rose Medical Examiner
6.5 Sample Ruling: Legality of Warren Commission

Chapter Seven
Sections
7.1 In The Final Analysis
7.2 Sources
7.3 About The Author

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:01:59 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 10:23:19 pm »

Introduction
November 22 1963 Dallas Texas

The day President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was assassinated - November 22, 1963 - is one more day with others like the Invasion at Pearl Harbor and recently the September 11 Terrorist Attacks that asks where were you? And now being 60, that question takes me back in my memory to that moment which now is like not a fuzzy, but a brief cloudy-like moment when I was home from school that day with a cold. I remember being in bed and suddenly hear across the radio, the old style big wooden cabinet radio, the voice of the announcer breaking in with the news that the President has been shot. In that same moment my mother came into the bedroom saying (my name) "Jerry, the President has been shot". And I looked down and said "I know". Even being that young, I could feel in deep subsconcious something very dark had just happened. It felt like our father had just died, being killed. I was 10 years old and can vaguely remember some of the funeral procession across the Nation's Capital on the television everyone was watching - that haunting military drum march.

Just after midnight in California June 5, 1968 on an anniversary of D-Day, the wee hours of the morning on the East Coast, it is reported Presidential Candidate Sen. Robert Fitzgerald Kennedy has been shot by an assassin and is in severe critical condition. The agonizing hours and final word he has died. I was now 14 years old. And yet another day gets added in 1969, the year of Woodstock and the Moon Landing, news spreads that Sen. Edward Kennedy has been in an automobile accident near Martha's Vineyard and the passenger who was a campaign aid has died from drowning, the car driving off a bridge at the tidal channel on Chappaquiddick Island. I was now 16 without hope of ever seeing another Kennedy in the Presidency. Ted had been charged with and pleaded guilty to leaving the scene of an accident with suspended sentence.

My brother being several years older than me, was already sharing the couple books out as the Manchester book - "The Death of a President" and the another, "Six Seconds in Dallas", others. In High School, the reciting of the famous poem by Walt Whitman "O Captain, My Captain" stays in my heart like a great knife to this day. And so the story begins..... a very unique thesis in several aspects unheard - resolving how and by whom the execution of President Kennedy has taken place, and perhaps not a "National Cover Up" many of us suspected. All thanks be to God as they say, as this eBook is based on my Bible Study titled "JFK Assassination Solved By God". Amen. I am sure you will find ahead as best counsel from a Minister the closure needed via the truth and unspoken truth all these years. Even if not of faith - you may be surprised what has been written and references intentional and inescapable by the very head of the conspiracy who put the price on the head of President Kennedy and manner to be carried out. For more on the author see the chapter 'About the Author'. Thank you for your participation in this exciting read dedicated to the 50th Anniversary November 22, 2013 and to the Vidocq Society (Cold Cases Philadelphia), and like Beatle John Lennon said at the ending number on the rooftop concert in England, "I'd like to say thank you on behalf of the group and myself and I hope we passed the audition". Let us never forget Camelot!

Candlelight Service at Lincoln Memorial in Honor of JFK 12/22/1963

(Skip in one minute.... TV test bars for one minute)

Richard Burton sings Camelot 1978

Address before Joint Session of Congress, 11/27/63
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LF0TxpxIMA0>

President Johnson's Thanksgiving Message, 11/28/63
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FFrfbFM8BQ>

President Johnson's Address Before the United Nations General Assembly, 12/17/63
<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tYgoTWsOwbU>

The great Poem by Walt Whitman read in our schools (written for President Lincoln)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Captain!_My_Captain!

O Captain! My Captain!

O Captain! My Captain! our fearful trip is done;
The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won;
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:

But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills;
For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths—for you the shores a-crowding;
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

O captain! dear father!
This arm beneath your head;
It is some dream that on the deck,
You've fallen cold and dead.

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;
The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
From fearful trip, the victor ship, comes in with object won;

Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!
But I, with mournful tread,
Walk the deck my captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.

Thesis: JFK 50th - Case Solved
Based on my Bible Studies: JFK Assassination Solved By God

'President John F. Kennedy 50th, Case Solved' is an exciting read dedicated to the JFK 50th Anniversary November 22, 1963 to November 22, 2013.  This thesis is quite unique compared to all previous written publications, and contains what has not been written or read previously. It is result of a diligent comprehensive several year fact finding research into the "mystery of history" - the JFK Assassination. You will find the triangulation applied by assassins mortally wounding the President with a customized military style state sanctioned assassination. You will discover the biblical implications intended by the head of the conspiracy. You will be surprised as I, at the conclusion that the United States Government was in no way involved in a criminal cover up, but rather how a National Security Policy has been applied and exists to today in each President and Congress.

Virtually all sources content is a shared information publicly over the internet and intended for study and knowledge. There has not been included information other than world wide web links to view other than any quotes with respective credit and source. As well, there is my own original information and content.

Copyright © 2014 by Gerald L Founds

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. Written by the eMinister of the eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Com
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 10:39:43 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 10:24:47 pm »

Chapter One
Sections

1.1 Target Audience

1.4 Detractors Resolve

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:03:20 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 10:25:37 pm »

1.1 Target Audience
To Our Readers, Welcome

You will notice through the chapters that information may seem advanced. This is a note basically towards the target audience of my thesis. Back towards the beginning, there were those such as Attorney Mark Lane who was hired as attorney for Lee Harvey Oswald, and the first authors of the first books about the assassination and their audiences. I was of the age as like the younger brother or a young nephew in comparison. In short, those alive at the time as the national audience through the several years afterward have experienced original news and publication. These are the foundation in the majority belief that the Warren Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy did not present or report a full investigation, and the original suspicions of a national cover-up were born. My message to all those born later in time and now learning of all this, and particularly how important this event was as affecting our nation and world through today, is to begin to breeze over the general news and stories and views. You will see the basic preliminary doubts and disputes arisen. You will then see and understand the references and points that are being made here in this thesis. Of course the Warren Report itself is the basic introduction to the assassination of President Kennedy.

Watch the CBS News Extra - the Warren Report show as the American audience saw it in 1964 here......

And this note about my fact-finding and research. As a member of the audience described above combined with the several years of discipling in the Word and Gospel of God in subsequent years which included then posting Bible studies, the 50th anniversary of the assassination was upon us all and still not case closed. About year 2010 I began to research on the Internet the many well known researchers and the facts and documents appearing at credible and responsible websites and sources. I wanted to take that one final look with the idea that this must be able to be solved. Of course that quest has led even myself to the astonishing revelation of facts and to a most surprising conclusion that I have made - one not considered and precariously absent in others work and publications.

I have only to thank those of courage that were the treating physicians and the many witnesses and the vast majority of Americans that were appalled, aghast, and in disbelief - almost as taking an oath to never give up until the culprits are caught and the conspiracy known. As well, all of the relentless fact finders and researchers who continue to pursue unto and until "case solved" and officially case closed. Above all, I give that credit to God and gratitude for his forgiveness of a sinner with his gift of knowledge and understanding and wisdom and that of his enlightenment.

It is imperative you understand who the man is named as the head of the conspiracy. You will needs be taught by a Christian Minister of God able to teach the prophecies by interpretation, and I am one. This man is mentioned, a biblical figure, in the Holy Bible severally and most prominently in Revelation, the last chapter of the Holy Bible - the Authorized King James Holy Bible (only approved English language distribution, copyrighted in the Public Domain United States). I will produce the studies (free) concerning this in the next ebook and is part of my trilogy of works as the third being titled: JFK "Girlfriend" Assassinated, Marilyn Monroe.

I only hope this first ebook work will be coupled to a book or paperback release and ultimately made into a movie of approval, as I can not produce that presently. Perhaps my sharing will encourage more.

Warning Mr. President
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:03:45 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 10:26:29 pm »

The Head Wounds

In revisiting the assassination events such as all the controversies over Lee Harvey Oswald, the suspicions of some of the Dallas Police Department in complicity, Jack Ruby being suspect of a larger conspiracy and so on - my beginning research led me to anything available concerning the head wounds of the President. It is quite remarkable today to see the several wounds in plain sight of all, and to find that only the few saw these originally and knew about them. As you have seen in the Warren Report - these were hidden from the public.

I will begin from all firsthand Medical Testimony that described at least three entry wounds of the President's head.

(This has been called "Medical Evidence Basics" meaning these are the most basic truths of the assassination that are facts accepted in any Court Room or anywhere sane in the universe that in the most least, two entry wounds exist from two different directions in the dead President's head and fired by two different rifles. However, it is actually three. The second shot being an exploding tipped round had that type entry wound but this type has no exit wound, exploding upon contact. Some original confusion. Basics then means we are looking at three different shooters, with three different rifles, shooting from three different directions = CONSPIRACY)

# FIRST ENTRY Wound was the carbine type hole about the size of a pencil hole - in the top rear of the skull, about above the massive hole towards the right - above this and more centered. This entry wound was like about the size of pencil or slightly larger it would make as stuck into a watermelon as example. The exit wound of this entry wound was obliterated by the virtual simultaneous second exploding tip shot - virtually completely.

SCREEN SHOT 1st HEADWOUND: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/4a/JFK_posterior_head_wound.jpg

# SECOND ENTRY Wound from the front and right side approximately above the forehead obliterating the exit wound damage from the first shot. The entry wound damage of this second shot is consistent with an exploding upon contact type projectile round - see 'scalp/cap flanges fingers' skull flaps medical evidences of the frontal wounds. Reported as only possible via an exploding tipped projectile round which causes the fingers like blow out.

SCREEN SHOT 2nd HEADWOUND: http://www.abload.de/img/autopsycolorsideqndlv.jpg

# THIRD ENTRY Wound (named the "rear blow out wound" ) was declared as a high power carbine type shot from the front as approximately entering above the forehead that created the exit wound lower rear of head described as about the size of a baseball exit wound - the rear blow out wound / massive hole. The reported and testified exit wound here defined the type rifle that caused it - as a carbine type as the described "Oswald Rifle". This rear "blow out" wound has been discovered as occurring after the front right side exploding tipped round hit by great efforts by great researchers, thus defines a third rifle and was in front as most probability as down from the overpass area where witnesses and Police ran to also. (Note this is one wound the Warren Report hid from the public.)

SCREENSHOT 3rd HEADWOUND: http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/head2.gif

ADDITIONALLY: Please watch all 8 minutes of this video by JFK Researcher, Bob Harris.
Title: The final shots - addendum
MY COMMENTS: Hello Bob. I believe you have an end of a mystery concerning the path of the third bullet hitting JFK's head from the front causing the "rear blow out wound" described by Doctors as about the size of a tight clenched fist about the below-center-right side of the back of JFK's head. IMO [in my opinion] there were three rounds that hit JFK's head almost simultaneously, almost. First hits from rear causing neat entry wound about size of a pencil puncturing not tangential apparently, head juts forward Z312/313 [Zapruder Film Frame 312-313]. Almost simultaneously a second round as exploding tip hits from front and right (Knoll area), massive blood. The third round you have captured here in your vid shows the third round coming from front to back from overpass area, and then the pinkish wound part and missing hair appears with the blow out exit wound in the rear of JFK's head. I believe this then is that mystery as this is very much like a "gutter wound" and described well with pictures at PatSpeer.Com Chapter 16b Digging in the Dirt. The normal type gutter wound is a shot that creases the skull as like a grazing wound but deeper. The third shot then to JFK's head as a gutter shot in some vein is not creasing skull, but brain matter (pinkish part appears) and then exits the rear of the head causing the exit wound described by Doctors and commonly called the "rear blow out wound" in forums - about the size of a clenched fist hole on the back of JFK's head - somewhat to the right and some what down from center.
SCREEBSHOT:
http://www.patspeer.com/_/rsrc/1381480516642/chapter16b%3Adigginginthedirt/Gutterwoundfixed.jpg
SOURCE:  Chapter 16b: Digging in the Dirt
http://www.patspeer.com/chapter16b%3Adigginginthedirt

+REVISION: I am adding this comment since published that this without doubt is showing the "gutter wound" of the President and by witnesses - and that it is impossible to have been caused by the shot from the rear reported from Lee Harvey Oswald's rifle which was a normal neat puncture wound entry from a military style carbine rifle seen on the rear of the President's head. The Warren Report, in simpler terms, would have to claim that both the massive wound on the front and right of the President's head called exit by them and then the gutter wound on top of that were caused by the same bullet as newest magic bullet theory.

MORE: Robert Harris
Massive damage to the back of the head

The JFK Assassination - the Last Shot

The final shots - addendum

What seems entirely established by the great efforts of top Researchers with excellent ware is that President Kennedy was hit first from the rear at FRAME 313 of the two rounds and one exploding projectile. With the great excellent ware able to super slow and super blow up without very much distortion or loss at all - indeed shows the President's head just jutting forward from the first impact of a rear shot impact entry wound, as then almost simultaneously then jolting backwards violently from severe impact from about the right side and front directions - violently forcing the President backwards and to the left. As to the sequence order of the second two shots from the front - they are practically simultaneous but definitely after the first rear shot. The medical testimony by the attending physicians directly of profession testifies that three shots occurred.... the first via a high power carbine from the rear. The second was the exploding tipped projectile round causing the flanged finger-like scalp/cap blowout/blowback reactive damages and massive brain damage. The third being via high power carbine from the front causing the rear blowout exit wound. (Note that I say "testimony of attending physicians" and I clarify that the first entry wound described here was described at the autopsy by those Physicians. As Parkland Attending Physicians have testified and commented, they did not have time or were required to examine all wounds of the President. Their duty was to attempt immediate resuscitation and saw obviously the frontal wounding as about "one third of the brain blown away" and also the rear blow out wound. I have not found anywhere they testified or commented about that first entry wound - the smallest of head wounds.)

The second shot obliterated the exit wound of the first shot virtually simultaneously. The entry wound of the third shot from the front causing the rear blowout exit wound evidence was mostly lost with all other via virtually the entire missing brain of the dead President arriving at Bethesda for the autopsy. Entering third into the already damage from the second exploding shot simultaneously after - it entered this damage as making any entry wound, but in the obliteration of damages already. These occurred a split partial second apart - almost simultaneously - and in their prearranged specific order, in the obvious exact order as the rear carbine wound first and then the second explosive tip projectile round from the front and side second, and then the carbine shot from the front thirdly. There is obviously no other possible order of shots as the direct medical observation as the attending doctors has been testified to and reported on in interviews and sworn court testimony. These are the Attending Doctors descriptions of the wounds of the head that President John F. Kennedy suffered.

Now remember that the Warren Report will not report these and actually said to some they "were mistaken" and to Mrs. Jackie Kennedy - and is based upon the foreknowledge of the conspirators that the autopsy will be "controlled" by Jackie and Robert Kennedy as was suggested to do - keep the President's health record from the Public and to lock up the evidence in the National Archives - the exact plans the conspirators were banking on.... Jackie and Bobby being unknowingly duped into this "suppression of evidence" but under lawful National Archives laws. This is discussed further and you can take a look at this informational link: http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100autopsy.html

Please view a most recent article/interview of Parkland Doctor Robert N. McClelland that supports postings......
Surgeon in ER insists 2 gunmen shot JFK
Doctor first to see Kennedy's wound
October 18, 2013 12:04 am
By Michael A. Fuoco / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/neighborhoods-city/surgeon-in-er-insists-2-gunmen-shot-jfk-708042/

Let's take an early look at some of the JFK head shot videos. This is a two part, 10 minuts each, simulated video of the deadly head shot. Although there is not the graphic real video footage of the President being wounded, still caution should be observed as to viewing the graphic type simulation and verbage.

JFK Assassination - Head shot recreation (Part 1)

The host is Sixth Floor Museum longtime curator Gary Mack, influenced no doubt by his posistion at the Museum which is heavily reported as pro-Warren Commission. Seeing past that, one fair part shows the "Badge Man" did not fire any style rifle as Oswald's reported weapon - start at the 8 minute mark. It would have an exit wound out the left side of the President's head and struck and most likely killed Jackie Kennedy too. If you will please notice the exit wound which does appear as the real exit wound size hole on the President's rear of his head (3rd shot) - towards the right and lower down towards ear level and lower. This is generally called the "rear blow out" exit wound from a type rifle as Oswald's reported murder weapon that would have come from the triple overpass area. Note that there was also the neat puncture entry wound small pencil sized hole above and to the right of the "rear blow out" exit wound (1st shot).

JFK Assassination - Head shot recreation (Part 2)

This is the pure bullcrap piece. The comparison is so pathetic of the reported Oswald head shot. The simulation shows lots of bone fragments blowing forward into the car from the rear shot. The Zapruder film of the real shot only shows the spray of matter with virtually no bone fragments. This proves my thesis here of the triangulation three shots. The first shot from the rear was met instantaneously after by the exploding-on-contact 2nd shot from the retaining wall on the Grassy Knoll from the front and right which obliterated all exit material on contact. The third shot, an instant later, from the front exits the rear causing the "rear blow out wound" Parkland Doctors reported as about the size of a small bunched up clenched fist. Once again WC people prove it is a lie and this time with a fairly excellent simulation materials project.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 09:50:51 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2015, 10:27:16 pm »

3 Timed Shots - How ?

When considering all the evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald was expressly set as the "fall guy" for the JFK assassination, and as conspiracy proved revealing the partial role of Oswald, their version of truth has to be that the head wounds of President Kennedy had to be from the rear - or obviously more than one shooter would have been revealed. Follow this through.

They had Oswald's rifle and three shells in the building, or considering the Mauser rifle testimony and/or reports - Oswald's rifle was in the least 'waiting in the wings' to be presented as the murder weapon. Various cameras were being confiscated immediately after the shooting. Others developed were returned damaged. The "money" went on the Zapruder Film and additional testimony of head movement as reaction to the rear shot much later (rear shot hit brain nerve that forced the head forward then backward). If the three shots went amiss as out of order in the exact time they hit the head, the entire "contract hit" was fatally erred and would obviously reveal a conspiracy as more than one assassin.

How could they "time it perfect " ? The "triangulation hit" ? A visual sign like "Umbrella Man" - No, you can't aim through a scope and look at him at the same time for such the exact precise timing of the three shots. Maybe a radio device and ear plug and a beep audio signal ? No, the reaction time could vary greater and greater above one person, and here three at least, to this stimulus signal by hundredths to tenths to even half to a full second later of pulling the trigger upon any audio signal to fire - or yelling "now !" - by more than one shooter which there plainly were according to the Attending Physicians at Parkland Hospital and the President's body itself.

They needed ELECTRONIC FIRING PINS as opposed to the traditional physical firing pin. The gun hammer ignites the powder. This can also be done by an electric current of the right amount of amperage to ignite the powder.

We now have electronic firing pins in three weapons. These can be set to any timing for firing to the thousandths of a second apart and any amount of guns and in any order 1,2,3. But, this can be done wirelessly by one person!.... all the shooters have to do is aim the weapon and the wireless trigger man hits the button- causing the firing order of the three weapons 1,2,3 as a hundredth of a second apart in order 1,2,3 - a hundredth of a second apart as example of the exact timing it was.

Electronic firing
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronic_firing
"....Electronic firing refers to the use of an electric current to fire a cartridge, instead of a percussion cap. In modern firearm designs, a firing pin and percussion cap are used to ignite the propellant in the cartridge and propels the bullet forward. Because the firing pin must travel a short distance, this creates a short delay between the user pulling the trigger and the weapon firing, which generally decreases accuracy.

In an electronic-fired firearm however, an electric current is used instead to ignite the propellant, which fires the cartridge as soon as the trigger is pulled. Electrically primed small arms cartridges retain the primer which functions in the same way as a conventional primer. Rather than being struck by a firing pin, or equivalent mechanical means, a small electrical current serves to detonate the primer which provides the thermal impulse necessary to ignite the propellant which then deflagrates, producing pressure. ...."

Now there is the one "radio walkie talkie guy" on the scene on the sidewalk area about after the first JFK wounds to the throat area. This radio as a two-way radio could be a minimum one quarter watt radio broadcast which would broadcast a signal a quarter of a mile or more. A wireless broadcast, a second or less, dead carrier (broadcast button on and no voice) would broadcast a wireless signal. If we take the two positions of the School Book and Dal Tex Buildings and then all the way down the picket fence to the overpass - we are looking at about well over a hundred yards. It is measured from "Oswald's layer" to the head wound as about 90 yards. You can throw in another 30 yards about to the Dal Tex Building and another 50 yards about to the fence down at the over pass area.

So, the two furthest shooting positions apart are about 150 yards approximately. This is then the broadcast signal range/distance necessary revealing the wattage necessary to reach them. A common four watt citizens band radio walkie talkie broadcast signal will go several miles - up to even ten miles or more on line of sight without obstructions (buildings, trees, etc. ). The smaller one quarter watt two way radios obviously can broadcast a signal up to a mile away, same conditions - line of sight. Now the electronic firing pin in the three rifles being modified to receive and amplify a wireless signal induction voltage to the necessary amperage to ignite the powder of the rounds - these can be set to any time delay desired such as one thousandth or one hundredth of a second electronically - and for each rifle, to say they were set to shoot one hundredth of a second apart in succession as example of the actual time factor which can be precisely determined.

And there you are. Each of the three rounds were set to fire in succession of each other - whatever the exact as one hundredth of a second apart as example. All the shooters had to do was aim the rifles - the rest was done by one electronic trigger man firing all three rifles practically instantly apart, no misses as time sensitive in their order 1,2,3.

The first shot obviously had to be from the rear as obviously Oswald was already set up as the shooter of all three shots. It seems such the overkill or even the degree of paranoia by the conspirators that horribly they set up three rifles to kill the President. So violent and so the murderers they were guaranteed the "hit" in this manner. It is probable as opposed to speculative that the exploding projectile second shot was used obviously (in looking back retrospectively) because of the massive brain damage it could do upon impact. This allowed further destroying of the area to destroy bullet fragments and evidence. They needed Oswald rifle evidences and none else. If you will remember or research - the Attending Physicians at Parkland Hospital said there was only about "one third" of the brain blown away. That's not what was reported in the Autopsy. It was virtually all gone. Lastly, to the Public and even Warren Commission Members, the second exploding round damage to the front of the head appeared as what would be explained as an "exit wound" of the alleged fatal shot by L. H. Oswald. The average citizen having no practical knowledge of gun wounds - well everything seemed plausible. Any private citizen of any degree dispelling any of these lies could simply be made out as some self serving liar trying some new profitable book story - and did occur during the Garrison Investigation from New Orleans, publicly destroying personas.

Obviously Oswald, or anyone, did not have the time to remove the wireless electronic firing pin panel insertion 'jury rig' that would be about the size of a cigarette pack but smaller - and replace all with the original hardware of the alleged murder weapon, plant it and run like hell without getting caught. Neither was the alleged Mauser 7.65 Rifle reported or seen with such the jury rig wireless receiver attached to the rifle. So, right. This moves to the Oswald rifle "ballistics confirmed" fragments found and that if Oswald's rifle was already planted in the Book Depository - then the fragments were planted as well as the "pristine bullet" found on the stretcher because obviously Oswald's rifle could not have been the murder weapon due to the Medical testimony of the Attending Physicians in Parkland Hospital Dallas because it did not have the Wireless Electronic Firing Pin "jury rig" attached to it and is ruled out as the medical testimony revealed three electronic firing pin coordinated fire weapons. And also, it is obvious the Electric Trigger Man wireless radio and all wireless receiver electric firing pins were set at a frequency that was not used by all the surrounding broadcasts as Police Radio, AM Radio Stations, HAM Radio, CB Radio, etc. - as any one using their broadcast frequency would have obviously fired the weapons prematurely - as obviously disastrously for them.

As a sort of footnote is observing in a formal "retrial" if you will, that obviously all witnessing to the "three shots" will be legally impinged upon regarding as well the precluding testimony and evidence of this coerced and manipulated and ignored testimonies to the contrary whereby witnesses reported being told to "shut up" and "three shots is all you heard" and "you / they were mistaken" etc. This then includes same treatment as to the Oswald rifle evidences. Impinged Evidence and Testimony as meaning these will be isolated, set aside as corrupted and tainted.

Note that in electronics, and I have a Certificate in Home Electronics and Equipment Repair, that there is what is called Band Pass and Band Block filters. You can set up any to receive any frequency you wish - blocking out all others.

Now we all know there is the extremely tiny broadcast voltage signal in the air for Radio and TV - and now Satellite and Wi-Fi - and this tiny almost minute voltage signal is then amplified into the TV picture or like even to the loudest radio channel playing rattling all the china off the shelf at up to 250 Watts or even more. In automobiles the amplification is not supplied by plugging it into the house electric plug. It is from the 12 volt car battery which also gets amplified into up to 30 Amps or more (lots of juice). From a simple car battery and amplification of that voltage - it cranks the 20,000 volts running through spark plugs giving the electric spark necessary to ignite the gasoline. Any tiny voltage can be amplified into the greatest amperage and voltage you wish. The point is that a simple two way radio signal of tiny voltage - like even less than the current through a small flashlight bulb - can be amplified all the way up to the 40,000 volts into the picture tube that used to run in the age old Black and White Televisions, so that if it took up to say 2 or even 30 Amps (electric current, juice) to electronically set off the rifle/pistol rounds - it is that easy with a handful of electronic components and in this instance assembled in a very small electronic board attached to the rifle/pistol (Remington Fireball). The electronic board would be the size of a pack of cigarettes or even way less in 1963 as opposed to stamp size chips today.

+Revision Add: (Also SEE 1.3 Triangulation Head Shots, and, 2.4 Satellite Jamming Defense, also, 4.1 Qualifying Governor Connally's Wounds.) 
Now can be explained the two "walkie talkie" guys photographed in the "kill zone" at Dealey Plaza the moments of the shots. We have the entry wounds on the rear of the President - two. One is the straight on puncture entry wound on the rear of the President's head about the top middle, and the other at the lower, below the neck area, which is also a straight on puncture entry wound - both shots from behind and straight on and not from the Dallas Book Depository Building to the side, both non-tangetial wounds. And we have the Govenor's entry wound from the rear striking him in the back which is tangential - from a side angle and not straight on as from the Dal tex Building area. There are several instances of researchers showing it is believed Governor Conally was shot with a seperate bullet from a side angle and not wounded with the "pritine bullet", which the Warren Report claimed did it - a single bullet striking Kennedy in the neck area and passing through to then strike the Governor, the infamous "magic bullet theory. NOW GO TO Chapter One and Two discussing the "electronic firing pins" used by the assassins and also the documented information about the two "walkie talkie guys" present at the assassination on sight. I am adding here the mystery solved about these two "walkie talkie guys" as the trigger men for the assassination. Review how the electronic firing pins of the assassins rifles were set for wireless firing control. And we have here the two - TWO - sets of these assassins. ONE is the two rifles set to fire almost simultaneously from the rear causing the neck and back wounds of the President and Governor repectively. The second set, three rifles, set to fire at the President's head. TWO firing teams with TWO wireless portable walkie talkies as the triggers, trigger men, of the wireless enabled electronic firing pin rifles. THESE were the actual spotters on sight with their green light given (perhaps "Umbrella Man" - Go!) that fired the assassins rifles in their pre-planned fashion for purposes explained.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 08:35:06 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2015, 10:27:59 pm »

1.4 Detractors Resolve
Resolved...

The argument that three rifles could have simultaneously fired by luck or plan at the same time and all hit as they did is lost in probability and odds as impossible and nonexistent with the preponderance of medical and military security evidence to the contrary and considering the nature of the homicide here and by who - as assassination of the President of the United States by, in the least, three shooters paid to do so with escape arrangements obviously as well and complete cover stories etc.

Otherwise you would also have to explain and produce three "lone nuts" as Oswald to fit the "coincidence" that just all happened to pick the exact same very spot in the Parade Route and also at Dallas, and also the same date being November 22, 1963. The odds, again, of this are virtually non existent. But, having Oswald's incriminating "evidences" in place [rifle, bullet fragments, etc] then it is necessary to produce two other "lone nut assassins" and the evidences of that which goes into fringe lunacy I am sure.... in other words, Oswald's tale was told, prearranged, to the world as some Communist sympathizer in some manner - but as well likely emotionally disturbed, or even some traitor of some sort as being a "double defector" from two nations etc blah blah blah as the profile story of the "caught" assassin.

Now you would need two other completely independent other "nut lone assassin" profile stories as to the Who, What, Where, When - they decided to shoot President JFK in the head in the Parade Route in Dallas on Nov 22 1963 to fit the whole theory that possibly three "lone nut assassins" happened to all show up in Dallas on the Parade Route in and about the same exact area and all at virtually the exact second decided to shoot at the exact precise spot ---- all completely independent of each other not knowing each other at all so that no conspiracy was/is possible, as the theory is based on the random chance three independent "lone assassin nuts" may have coincidentally shot at the exact same second randomly - to the contrary notwithstanding. The contrary of that is there were three in conspiracy and all shot at the exact same instant.

The preponderance of evidence clearly showing the Conspiracy from evidence tampering etc as well as excellent testimony/report and visual evidence of Parade Route Security tampering etc. - clearly rules out any theory that there were several people as Oswald present simultaneously shooting being at least three head shots and at least one shot to the President's lower neck area. Additionally, the illegal gruesome act of the disposal of the President's brain matter en route reveals the foreknowledge of the explosive round projectile presumably with mercury evidence being removed as best possible by this most ugly criminal act thinkable as opposed to the idea that Oswald was being set up originally and two other happened to fire at the same time. There would be no need to dispose of evidence mentioned as Oswald's would be in place and any else found simply destroyed or later identified with other plants and real ones removed. This reveals their paranoia over getting caught by mercury evidence by an exploding tip round. It also reveals they had to frame Oswald and kill him for their version of case solved. In short, according to this theory of three shooters not knowing each other all showed up and fired at the same exact time - then the Secret Service [only ones in possession of JFK's body en route] and evidence "clean up crews" would have to have been notified like "I don't know how to tell you this but like one or two other shooters fired simultaneously and we've got extra evidence to clean up to avoid a conspiracy probe" . In other words - where and who reported to the Secret Service et al that "someone shot a mercury round exploding tip at the same time, believe it or not - and we gotta clean up!"

Whoever possibly had that experience on site to make that assessment, being obviously critical to the cover up going on, indeed, by the Oswald teams being independent and without knowledge of the two other "lone assassin nuts" shooting.... They would have to be on the ground within the "kill zone" to ever be able to call up "mercury tipped exploding round fired/hit the President simultaneously - act accordingly in clean up of all things".

No, again, the preponderance of evidence coupled with the nature of the assassination and by who of the President of the United States at such the time as just winding down, literally, from nuclear World War Three if the USSR had not backed down at the Cuban Missile Crisis places all "maybe it was a coincidence that three "lone assassin nuts" happened to ironically fire at the same exact second at the President's head hitting him fatally" is completely virtually nonexistent.

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:05:03 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2015, 10:28:39 pm »

Chapter Two
Sections

2.1 Autopsy Controlled

2.5 The Shooters

2.6 The Missing Brain

2.7 Zapruder Film Altered

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:05:26 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2015, 10:29:24 pm »

2.1 Autopsy Controlled
Controlled by Who?

Just as introduction, basically 1963 was void of many, many, many taken-for-granted practical inventions and lifestyle today. Color TV was not even invented yet ! There were no personal computers - and possibly not even dreamed of yet. No cell phones or smart phones. No Satellite TV or internet - and of course no internet at all or even dreamed of yet probably. The Presidential Assassination on November 22, 1963 is sometimes referred to as the first "media circus" in America - and as giving birth to the modern Live News casts on location.

Because the assassination was obviously the "crime of the century" - and especially upon knowledge of the death of the President, all newscasts were broadcasting all tidbits blow by blow, minute by minute, of all the events unfolding. There was the initial witnesses pointing to a man seen in the 6th Floor window of the Schoolbook Depository and the Police rushing in there. And rapidly, events unfolded to the broadcast for a possible suspect and the finding of the apparent murder weapon and finding the suspect after minutes before of a local Dallas Police Officer gunned down in the streets involved in a possible arrest or questioning - whether related yet unknown. There were some processed movie clips being shown - and the famous Abe Zapruder being interviewed and the suggestion to get his home film processed as fast as possible.

So we all know the history - as literally with in a handful of hours that some 'lone assassin" with a Communist background was arrested who worked in the Schoolbook Depository and was found to be the owner of the rifle found on the 6th Floor where he was working which included the three spent cartridges on the floor beside the window a man was seen in with a rifle - and as well was charged with the Police Officer homicide. And then the bizarre occurrence of the suspect murdered in the Police Building live on Television during the funeral of President J. F. Kennedy while he (Oswald) was in transport and by some supposed 'mafia' figure.

Since it is known a conspiracy occurred, the most important event of that aspect here is commitment.....
The overall Conspiracy has engaged very early on to commitment. They committed to the murder weapon and the murderer and most importantly that the fatal shot occurred from the 6th Floor of the Depository Building - behind the President. All the evidence now going on immediately after the fatal shots have to agree with the shot from behind from the 6th Floor and that Lee Harvey Oswald fired the shots - only 3 - with the murder weapon found and spent shells beside it, 3. As to who knew what that was involved in the conspiracy can be arrived at with the intense conclusion of the case, all told. What immediately occurring after the assassination and pronounced death of the President was one of the first evidence tamperings by the illegal seizure of the dead president's body at Parkland Hospital to prevent a legal Autopsy under Texas Law and Jurisdiction. This was quite necessary as we find that part of the over all Conspiracy as persuading the Kennedy Family present - Widow Mrs. Kennedy and brother U.S. Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy - to the hope of offering the limited findings to archives that "locked up" the evidence for that time period (see the Gift Law and either 25 or 50 years in Archives) - limited as also the knowing and suggesting towards the Kennedy Family to not allow some procedures of the Autopsy because of the "health secrets' of the President.

The autopsy "directed" by the Kennedy Family members, Jackie and Bobby......
We can see here (link below) the doings of the Autopsy that were in reality occurring step by step by the permission of the Kennedy Family present - Mrs. Jackie Kennedy (First lady) and Atty. Gen. Robert Kennedy (President's brother).
http://www.jfk-online.com/jfk100autopsy.html
(See the synopsis below / direct evidence testimony)
Now upon verifying all these - it gives a very great dismissal of many, many instances of reference to the "autopsy was controlled by conspirators". That is really important as putting together the over all view of the Parts of the Conspiracy and those of suspicion or report or fact.

===ADDING HERE DIRECT TRANSCRIPT \ AUTOPSY ORDERS

SYNOPSIS:[After the Warren Commission Report and now Committee, you see the pattern of the back handed interrogation methods and receiving answers that are apparently for a different question and the left handed questioning and so on. Further is jumbled with he said\she said etc. This Synopsis should direct the crux of the matter and results of questioning to simply ask a question and get an answer... DRAWN FROM THE FULL TEXT...]

(29)  The committee conducted a review of all documentary evidence and contacted almost all persons still alive who had attended the autopsy. The Department of the Navy agreed to rescind the orders of silence issued to the autopsy personnel.
(31)  The evidence indicates that while the pathologists were given authority to perform a complete autopsy, the autopsy was not complete according to established medicolegal standards.
(83)  This evidence indicates that:
1. Commander Humes had full authority to perform a complete autopsy, and indeed, that Admiral Galloway told him to do so;
2. Commander Humes, not  anyone else, made any  decision that resulted in a  deviation from a complete  forensic autopsy; and
3. The remarks of others to expedite the autopsy were probably the reason for the decision to perform a less than complete autopsy.

[The "Others"....  (49)  The belief that Dr. Humes had authority for only a partial autopsy derived from several factors. Special Agent O'Neill told the committee that he recalled that Mrs. Kennedy had given permission for a partial autopsy and that Dr. Burkley, the President's physician, reiterated her remarks in the autopsy room. (36) He believed there was no question that Dr. Burkley was conveying the wishes of the Kennedy family regarding a full-versus-partial autopsy.(37) Special Agent Sibert told the committee that he, too, had the impression the Kennedy family was somehow transmitting step-by-step clearances to the pathologists. (38) ].

(50)  John Stringer, the medical photographer, likewise recalled some discussion at the beginning of the autopsy concerning the scope of the autopsy. He said he believed Dr. Burkley played a central role in the discussions and seemed to be acting on behalf of the Kennedy family.(39) He specifically recalled Dr. Burkley indicating to the doctors that they should not conduct a full autopsy, saying, "* * * (you) shouldn't do a complete one if (you) don't have to."(40)
(51)  Adm. David Osborne (then captain) stated that at the beginning of the autopsy there was tremendous pressure to perform a "quick post" and to leave the hospital.
(41) Following arrival at the Naval Medical Center and preparation of the President's body for inspection and autopsy, to be performed by Dr. Humes, chief pathologist and commander, U.S. Navy, Admiral Burkley, the President's personal physician advised that Mrs. Kennedy had granted permission for a limited autopsy and he questioned any feasibility for a complete autopsy to obtain the bullet which had entered the President's back.

# At this point, it will be noted Dr. Humes, as the physician conducting the autopsy, stated it was his opinion that the bullet was still in the President's body and could only be extracted through a complete autopsy, which he proposed to do.
# Special Agent Roy Kellerman, Secret Service, in conference with Special Agents Sibert and O'Neill, from an investigative and protective standpoint, advised Admiral Burkley that it was felt the bullet should be located.
# At this point, Adm. C.B. Galloway, Commanding Officer of the National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Md., told Commander Humes to perform a complete autopsy.

==EDIT=> "Federal Agent" interferes with autopsy....Huh?
(57)  Stringer also stated that a Federal agent took a camera from Riebe and exposed the film. (52) This apparently occurred because the agent felt Stringer was the only person authorized to photograph the body and that Riebe was only to assist Stringer and not take photographs on his own initiative.

==EDIT=> I pose direct questions (Q.) that should have been asked in a direct manner. Answers (A.) are from direct testimony.....
Q. It should have been asked - who is in charge?
A. "Adm. C.B. Galloway, Commanding Officer of the National Naval Medical Center, Bethesda, Md. "
Q. What were his orders?
A. "to perform a complete autopsy."
Q. Were his orders followed?
A. (31)  The evidence indicates that while the pathologists were given authority to perform a complete autopsy, the autopsy was not complete according to established medicolegal standards.
Q. What is the defense statement/position against Court Martial for disobeying orders?
A.  (76)  Although Dr. Humes had authority to perform a complete autopsy, the committee still had to resolve the issue of the actual scope of the autopsy. Specifically, Dr. Humes may have decided on his own initiative to limit the autopsy in certain respects or, despite the initial grant of authority, some factors may possibly have surfaced during the course of the autopsy which may have impinged on the independent decision making of Dr. Humes.
 (77)  Dr. Pierre Finck, one of the pathologists, asserted in a sworn statement to the committee that he believed the autopsy was incomplete. Because of the restrictions I suggested or said I felt it was not complete, but Dr. Humes then said that the autopsy had accomplished the purposes as stated-the number of wounds, the direction of the projectiles and the cause of death so I was actually satisfied. (98) Dr. Finck later stated that restrictions from the family (were) the reason for limiting our actions.
(99) Specifically, Dr. Finck contends that someone ordered them (the pathologists) not to dissect the missile track that began in the upper back and progressed forward into the neck region. When questioned about the source of this order, Dr. Finck stated:
"I cannot say that it was this army general, I can't recall that precisely. I remember the prosecutors and Admiral Galloway. As far as saying now so and so told me that or didn't tell me that, it is extremely difficult. There was an army general in that room and I cannot readily pinpoint the origin of those instructions to comply with those family wishes." (100)
(78)  The committee determined that it was Dr. Humes and not any army general or other person who made the decision not to dissect the back entry wound. The following exchange between one of the medical consultants for the committee and Dr. Humes supports this conclusion:
Dr. BADEN. Now, for example, not exploring the wound from the back to the neck, that was not done. I mean, cutting it open completely. That wasn't done specifically; was that because somebody said, "Don't do it"?
Dr. HUMES. Now wait a minute, that wound was excised.
Dr. BADEN. The back wound?
Dr. HUMES. Yes, sir. The back of the neck, and there are microscopic slides of that wound.                     
Dr. BADEN. I see. The skin was taken out. And then was --
Dr. HUMES. It was probed.
Dr. BADEN. Was it opened up?
Dr. HUMES. It was not laid open.
Dr. BADEN. Now that was your decision as opposed to somebody else's decision?
Dr. HUMES. Yes. It was mine. (101)

(79)  The committee also investigated the possibility that the Kennedy family may have unduly influenced the pathologists once the autopsy began, possibly by transmitting messages by telephone into the autopsy room.  Brig. Gen. Godfrey McHugh, then an Air Force military  aide to the President, informed the committee that Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy and Kenneth O'Donnell, a presidential aide, frequently telephoned him during the autopsy from the 17th floor suite.
(102) McHugh said that on occasions, Kennedy and O'Donnell asked only to speak with him.(103) They inquired about the results, why the autopsy was consuming so much time, and the need for speed and efficiency, while still performing the required examinations. (104)  McHugh said he forwarded this information to the pathologists, never stating or implying that the doctors should limit the autopsy in any manner, but merely reminding them to work as efficiently and quickly as possible.(105)
(80) While General McHugh or others may not have stated or implied that the doctors should limit the autopsy, their remarks no doubt caused consternation, although they may not have substantively affected the autopsy. The following passage explains this view:
(81)  Dr. HUMES. There were no questions but we were being urged to expedite this examination as quickly as possible, that members of the President's family were in the building, that they refused to leave the premises until the President's body was ready to be moved; and similar remarks of the vein which we made every effort to put aside and approach the investigation in as scientific a manner as we could. But did it harass us and cause difficulty--of course it did, how could it not!
Dr. BOSWELL. I don't think it interfered with the manner in which we did the autopsy.
Dr. HUMES. I don't either. (106)

(82)  Dr. Boswell further stated that there were no constraints. (107) Dr. Ebersole, the radiologist, likewise informed the committee that "to the best of my knowledge there were absolutely no restrictions and it was Dr. Humes' decision as to the extent of the autopsy."(108) Stringer, one of the medical photographers, also could not recall anyone issuing any orders. (109) He stated specifically that while McHugh manifested a great deal of emotion, he did not issue any orders. (110)
(83)  This evidence indicates that:
1. Commander Humes had full authority to perform a complete autopsy, and indeed, that Admiral Galloway told him to do so;
2. Commander Humes, not anyone else, made any decision that resulted in a deviation from a complete forensic autopsy;
3. The remarks of others to expedite the autopsy were probably the reason for the decision to perform a less than complete autopsy.
-----
Volume 7 of the HOUSE SELECT COMMITTEE ON ASSASSINATIONS:
SECTION II.--PERFORMANCE OF AUTOPSY
PART I. INTRODUCTION
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/autopsy3.txt

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:05:53 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2015, 10:30:09 pm »

King of the Evil Empire

Let's start with one person "ordered the hit".....

We have the later screwball lack of security of the Parade Route circumstance under complete suspicion and slight bewilderment. We have the "insider" Col. Prouty giving us the information missing on the actual intelligent factual read out about the normal Presidential Security doings for these Public Events and like events. I myself signed the Petition that was going around in the mid-1970s to reopen the case on the basis of the Military being stopped from performing their normal procedures for the Dallas Presidential Parade Route. Much the Public was being "turned on to" was from the basically first original publication that shot across the Nation like wildfire that everyone was reading or being told about that was the book 'Six Seconds In Dallas'. The Parade Route beginnings of "conspiracy theories" also was being the great puzzle as the story went that the Parade Route knowledge was not legally released until just two weeks before the actual event Nov. 22 1963. How did Oswald the assassin know to be on the Parade Route in the "kill zone" at least one month before, getting employment there - and two weeks before the Parade Route could have possibly have been known by anyone in Dallas including Authorities ? It is found it is leaked and there was the "persuading" of the entire trip to President Kennedy and all involved for the trip - the parade route itself of this being a trivial detail to him/them in the overall actual decision to go to Dallas and the politicking involved and the Public appearances.

So the hit......

Presuming one person ordered the murder, they needed to be that inside of the U.S. Government itself. We have the presumed several parts of that.
# The over all Military organizational part involving Parade Route Security and all logistics, lack of, of that. A major preeminent part of this is the Secret Service had the legal authority for any call up for additional protections and there was the "stand down order" to the 113th for Parade Route security.
# The personnel, such as assassins and contacts and meetings and persuasions and all involved of putting the hit together, would lean towards C.I.A. type tactics - these professionally trained in these type orders. Recruitment.
# Evidence tamperings and plants and all involved suggest the F.B.I. as being professionally trained in this area as well as investigations.

So one person ordering the hit would apparently logically begin at the top - the Military. This would also coordinate all things such as arrangements and who among persons through CIA type abilities and then FBI type as far as all evidence securing all evidence to point to the commitment - the "lone assassin" with Communist background shooting from the rear - 3 shots only - that indeed was in place virtually within the hour.

As you may be already perceive, my conclusions are based almost entirely on the witnessing of Col. Prouty. But there is a religious aspect I don't believe has ever been considered and is why I point all to "one person ordered the hit". There are/were two underground kings involved at the time. These both would/will have total rulership over the entire worldwide organized crime. A "Godfather" would simply be a "corner boy" to either and both of these kings. These are defined as the 6th and 7th Kingdoms with world dominion found in the Book Of Revelation of the Authorized King James Holy Bible and in detail here (I am eMinister).....
eChurchOfPhiladelphia.Org eChurch Forums
HOME: http://echurchofphiladelphia.com/
FORUM: http://churchphilaforums.freesmfhosting.com/index.php
BIBLE STUDIES: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChristianEministry/
BLOG: http://christianeministry.wordpress.com/

The 6th King is the head of "Red Communism" which attempted world dominion and was strategically put down by President John Fitzgerald Kennedy at the Cuban Missile Crisis. The 7th King is who defeats the 6th King (US - only available super power ability to do such) but the 6th King ("of the seven") becomes the 8th King who we all have heard about as called the Beast and 666 and the Devil's Champion and all the like who will rule 70 years including the years as underground ruler of Russia as the 6th and 8th King (underground - murder, bribery, assassination, paid votes, etc. - illegal activities to control) . Now we have the Allies defeating Hitler's Germany and world dominion attempt via false prophecy (dirt mountain - earthy) - as they are crying at defeat "Fall on Us - it is the Wrath of the Lamb [Jesus Christ second Coming] upon us"..... so that this "Mountain thrown into the sea" [defeat of their king of the mountain Adolph Hitler] shows two things. One, ironically is the event of false prophecy by Hitler [kill all Jews and God will not return] which later rests in the actual False Prophet under the Beast 666. Hitler uniquely was able to deceive the 7 kingdoms that will sit on the 7 mountains [underground kings and dominions in succession since the death of Jesus Christ to the End of Time] by practically indecipherable Scriptures interpretation and teaching [master race, eugenics, etc] which the 7 Kings are the witchcraft that rules. Two, is that though this is beyond the Prophecy revealed about the 7 kingdoms but included, it is understood that Christianity destroyed the evil and again at the Cuban Missile Crisis so that the obvious as saying JFK was operating at the instructions of the 7th King of the devil is not implied at all.

In understanding the Bible Studies posted, I think now you may understand my premise, and is truth of God, that indeed "One Person Ordered The Hit" - and this is now the Religious Mystery included and introduced as to whether the obvious being the 6th King of Red Communism [underground rulers of Communism worldwide] ordering JFK dead for the two reasons of reciprocity for the public embarrassment of the Cuban Missile Crisis and the destruction of the World Peace Plan that the Honorable President John F. Kennedy introduced and continually attended from day one at the Inaugural Speech - or whether the 7th Kingdom (US) ordering the assassination as preventing that very Peace Plan who "shall continue a short space ...." . Why is this the actual truth? ......
Authorized King James Holy Bible
New Testament
Book Of Revelation
Chapter 17 Verse 18
"And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth. " .
C.18 V. 24 "And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth".

"God said it, I believe it"  is a common saying of those of Faith. The importance is that all Christianity is taught, instructed, and believes beyond the shadow of a doubt that President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was martyred by the king of this evil City engaging antichrist world dominion. This only means that one person - the one king ordered his "execution". Looking over the Autopsy revelation that actually the Kennedy family was "controlling" this - it takes away a lot of a conspiracy as far as having to control those present and evidences as well - as quite easily simply maneuvering them into restricting the autopsy hiding JFK health history and sealing up the actual evidence into the National Archives for them. So, the point is the "size of the conspiracy" is really shrunken here by these events of the Kennedys themselves. Like the implication "could Organized Crime control the parade route and Wash. DC and the Secret Service and the Officers and the autopsy ? No, it is much bigger. " ---- in other words it is that lighter - smaller of all that were in on it, or controlled by it - the assassination conspiracy. What is the importance of that ? The importance is it would obviously be the 7th King (USA Underground) who ordered the assassination of JFK if that much of the American Government was being controlled or "on the payroll" and they all would have to have been that evil obviously to agree to it. It is simply that unbelievable that the USSR Underground government controlled that much of America.

However - if it is just the handful of persons making arrangements (here dismissing for instance any outside control of the autopsy via conspirators thus the Medical Officers are not included as suspects ) - then these fewer could certainly have been approached from international sources as those of the underground Soviet Russia (USSR). This is along the same lines that US Organized Crime could not have reached that far into the American government, and so the other side of the coin - neither could have the USSR. In shorter terms, the actual conspiracy then to assassinate President Kennedy simply involved the ordered 'contract hit' by this head of "Red Communism" (Jackie Kennedy - "They killed him..." ) and those handful, only a handful, of traitors of the USA in those necessary strategic places to carry it out. The real conspiracy is then much smaller than imagined in size of persons, as some wild theories simply snowballed to almost the entire USA Government was "in on it" - being that absurd. However, let us not forget here that President Kennedy and the USSR President et al were negotiating and seeing the day very imminent in the very near future to achieve, finally, Nuclear Disarmament as the ending of nuclear hostilities. Now we look to President LBJ addressing the US Congress saying to "let's pass all these laws to honor President Kennedy " - which were a lot of the civil things and more. But, now President, Lyndon .B. Johnson never moved to continue the Nuclear Disarmament hopes of President J. F. Kennedy - but rather ushered the USA into the Viet Nam War with Communism into the millions of troops rotated throughout.

However, when we get rid of all the Public Panic and fire of wild eyed conspiracy theories and vain misinformed beliefs that prevailed for all these years - it finally is melted down to the small handful of Government Insiders that indeed could and did pull this off, who could have been hired by either side - American or Russian "evil empires" members and rulers - observing that one king was ruler over all.

WHY THE OVERKILL ?

Revelation Chapter 20
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

So what is reported and testified to in various ways and how it happened are three gunmen targeting the President's head with electronic firing pins in their rifles wirelessly controlled to fire upon signal - and almost simultaneously. But why ? Paranoia one might miss ? It becomes obvious as very, very, very graphic was one desired effect. Another gruesome aspect is the use of the exploding tipped round which served to blow out enough skull so the conspirators (those of Secret Service) could easily and "plausibly" remove the remaining brain matter as destruction of evidence which is really an absurd amateur plan executed. One simple shot, as the Warren Report offered by Oswald, was not too dramatic graphically since Zapruder was right on the scene, either conveniently or coincidentally by chance. Neither could that one shot have done all the damage to the President's head as reported and testified to in various ways and times and primarily by the Parkland Hospital Doctors in Dallas testifying and commenting "about one third of the brain was blown away". In other words, the three shots including the explode-upon-contact round made the normal graphics dramatized greatly to two, three, four, five times the normal damage and graphic sight of it all. This becomes the reason for the over kill of at least 2 carbine rounds and an exploding tipped projectile.

To wit, the rear exit wound was "about the size of a tight closed fist or small baseball". (Not actually verbatim testimony but close). So, if the Warren Report were truth - then we would have seen - by all released - the pencil sized hole in the upper rear of the President's head and about a baseball sized exit wound in the front. There you are. This is obviously not what has been seen by all the world. Remember, the baseball size hole in the rear of the President's head was described as a common exit wound of a high powered rifle such as the carbine and anything close to that reportedly of Oswald's found in Dallas. Embarrassingly enough, too, if shown - they would have to come up with the new second single bullet theory that showed the carbine size small entry wound in the rear of the head going out and then turning 180 degrees to come back in the front to make the exit wound the size of a baseball out of the rear of the head. Perhaps it exited and bounced off the windshield and hit President Kennedy in the front simultaneously. They could not claim the dent on the windshield trim above because they already lied and testified saying that happened before Nov. 22nd. No wonder the Warren report never reported on both two wounds in the rear of the President's head !

« Last Edit: February 18, 2015, 12:22:33 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2015, 10:30:53 pm »

Or was it a Blue Elephant Gun ?

Suddenly things actually appear as the baseball sized exit wound being an entry wound of some gigantic "pink elephant gun" (joke) or some fantastically large safari hunt rifle leaving the massive exit wound seen of the President's head. But actually there was a big game hunter that made a Police Report as almost mocking everyone - G. G. Slack. (GG is the two first characters of the license plate of the JFK limo ! )

See Police Report of "GG" http://www.jfk-online.com/slack.html (text paste below)

VOLUNTARY STATEMENT. Not Under Arrest Form No. 86
SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT

COUNTY OF DALLAS, TEXAS

Before me, the undersigned authority, on this the 22nd day of November A.D. 1963 personally appeared Garland Glenwill Slack, Address: 4130 Deely [sp?] St., Dallas, Age 59, Phone No. EV 1 2950

Deposes and says:

Today, I was standing on Houston Street, just below the window to Sheriff Decker's office waiting for the parade. I was standing there when the President's car passed and just after they rounded the corner from Houston onto Elm Street, I heard a report and I knew at once it was a high-powered rifle shot. I am a [cross-out] big game hunter and am familiar with the sound of hi [sic] powered rifles and I knew when I heard the retort [sic] that the shot had hit something. Within a [cross-out] few seconds I heard another retort [sic] and knew it also had hit something and all I could see was the highly colored hat that Mrs. Kennedy had on. I couldn't see anything else. I was so sick that I went back to my office but after thinking it over, I came back as a citizen to offer my statement if it could help in any way. During the time I was standing there I did look up into the building where the Texas Book Depository is and saw some people, maybe 12 or 14, hanging out of windows, but I didn't see anyone with a gun.

When the sound of this shot came, it sounded to me like this shot came from away back or from within a building. I have heard this same sort of sound when a shot has come from within a cave, as I have been on many big game hunts.

/s/ G. G. Slack

Subscribed and sworn to before me on this the 22nd day of Nov A. D. 1963

/s/ Rosemary Allen

Notary Public, Dallas County, Texas

UNFREAKINGLY UNBELIEVABLE ! COINCIDENCE ? I THINK NOT ! ! !

The appearance and graphics most particularly and solely of the Zapruder film show a most horrifying literally "blew his brains out" image in the world's minds and hearts. This is the apparent reason for this overkill (aside from evidence destruction) - a most dramatic visual display of President John F. Kennedy vividly and literally having his brains blown out in broad daylight right in front of the world. To make that point here - we all remember the suspected traitor being executed by the Viet Nam general in broad daylight on camera by raising a handgun close to his temple and pulling the trigger. It was the larger than trickle, slim stream of blood flowing as he fell to the ground. This is what was drastically dramatized in the President John F. Kennedy "execution" . See this You Tube - Graphic!

Aside from the evidence value of that as to some sado masochistic personality characteristic of the one (s ) who paid for this execution or decided on it - the rest is then the obvious desired reaction of the world --- completely horrified. We enter mental health and can understand those guilty are deficient to choose such, which occurred intentionally and obviously. It is as they are trying to convince themselves as well in other words, that they are to now be that feared by the world which honors only their target and certainly not his killers.

RELIGIOUS REFERENCES
Deuteronomy
7:10 And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.
23:21 ¶When thou shalt vow a vow unto the Lord thy God, thou shalt not slack to pay it: for the Lord thy God will surely require it of thee; and it would be sin in thee.

Proverbs
4 He becometh poor that dealeth with a slack hand: but the hand of the diligent maketh rich.

Habakkuk
1 The burden which Habakkuk the prophet did see.
2 O Lord, how long shall I cry, and thou wilt not hear! even cry out unto thee of violence, and thou wilt not save!
3 Why dost thou shew me iniquity, and cause me to behold grievance? for spoiling and violence are before me: and there are that raise up strife and contention.
4 Therefore the law is slacked, and judgment doth never go forth: for the wicked doth compass about the righteous; therefore wrong judgment proceedeth.

Zephaniah
16 In that day it shall be said to Jerusalem, Fear thou not: and to Zion, Let not thine hands be slack.

II Peter
9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

EDIT: Found this live clip of "G.G. Slack"
CBS News - The Warren Report - JFK Assassination
Garland Slack Interview:
http://youtu.be/zVDXdep7Ehg?t=47m51s

« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 12:03:19 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2015, 10:31:30 pm »

Anti Electronic Weapons Defenses ?

I think the question needs asking - was there satellite signal jamming technology to jam wireless electronic firing pin equipped weapon's frequencies and where these blocked or turned off for the assassination ?

One more possibility concerning the wireless controlled electronic firing pin weapons of the three weapons involves the "umbrella man" and also the mentioned man with apparently a two way radio or walkie talkie type communication device beside him. In fact there was another also - two men with apparently walkie talkies in use at the time of the assassination.

The radio man may indeed have been the actual wireless device that wirelessly fired the three weapons as already demonstrated. So in effect, this would actually be the person who killed President John F. Kennedy.

The idea here to kick around with much research starts with the Russian "Sputnik" orbiting satellite. SEE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sputnik_1
Think of the James Bond movie "Golden Eye". Is this the second half of the 'Space Race' beginning aside from simple spy satellites ? As there is now satellite television and internet - of the beginnings of the 'Space Race' there may have been attempts to electronically jam nuclear warhead triggers and launch sites operations from the orbiting satellites. Of course, additionally, attempts at jamming communications in a war scenario. Was there additionally the jamming of wirelessly controlled weapons that could be fired, even remotely, to protect leaders and military and government officials from remotely fired weapons in any similar manner? Is this why modern terrorists might choose legally assigned frequencies such as cellular phones or other devices to remotely fire WMDs ?

Now, with satellite TV dish receivers - in bad cloudy days the reception starts to fail and may suffer outages up to hours as in thick rain or snow clouds events overhead. However, they sell an add-on that is a sort of cover that fits over the dish that boosts signal for reception at these times.

The "Umbrella Man" signaling activity may be a first type stealth technology coated over the umbrella that blocks or scatters a satellite jamming signal in short area (as bluetooth is) because it is up above the "radio man" during the assassination timing. Of course there are variations on the theme here obviously. The "umbrella man" signaling may be the signal to actually jam any American and/or Soviet jamming activity to the remote source waiting to throw a switch or even inside the actual satellite control room - indicating the procession has entered the 'kill zone" . It may have been quite possible that either or both the USA and the USSR may have had any of this type of jamming abilities and were indeed employed at all times the American President was outside in the open. The jamming ability technology may have indeed been to stop wireless activation of electronic firing of weapons - remote controlled assassination. Perhaps this was a signal (umbrella man) to "throw the switch" and turn it off for those few fatal seconds. Again, any variation on the theme and is probably less than an official "conspiracy theory" at this point - but food for thought. Take a look....

Background Information:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umbrella_Man_(JFK_assassination)

The "other" radio man......Jim Hicks

Jim Hicks
Radio specialist from Dallas. Was radio communications coordinator in Dealey Plaza. Placed in mental hospital run by the military.
http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/ToA/ToAchp5.html

QUOTED: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4886
pg. 48: 12:32pm: "Jim Hicks, an eyewitness in Dealey Plaza, walks toward the knoll as the motorcade's press bus speeds by on its way to Parkland hospital. Photographs of Hicks, taken from the rear, show something in his back pocket resembling a radio with an antenna. (Hicks will later tell New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison that he was the radio coordinator for the assassination team. Shortly after admitting this to Garrison, Hicks is beaten up, kidnapped, and taken to an Air Force mental institution in Oklahoma, where he will be incarcerated until 1988. A few days after his release, Hicks will be murdered in Oklahoma.) It will later be suggested that Jim Hicks is possibly the man photographed in the Cuban and Soviet Embassies in Mexico by the CIA. He is identified incorrectly as Oswald in those photographs."

QUOTED: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=4886
pg. 48: 12:32pm: "Jim Hicks, an eyewitness in Dealey Plaza, walks toward the knoll as the motorcade's press bus speeds by on its way to Parkland hospital. Photographs of Hicks, taken from the rear, show something in his back pocket resembling a radio with an antenna. (Hicks will later tell New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison that he was the radio coordinator for the assassination team. Shortly after admitting this to Garrison, Hicks is beaten up, kidnapped, and taken to an Air Force mental institution in Oklahoma, where he will be incarcerated until 1988. A few days after his release, Hicks will be murdered in Oklahoma.) It will later be suggested that Jim Hicks is possibly the man photographed in the Cuban and Soviet Embassies in Mexico by the CIA. He is identified incorrectly as Oswald in those photographs."

Jim Hicks as well has been suspected as the "other Oswald" in Mexico before the assassination and it goes - is he the real trigger man of the assassination via the specially equipped weapons mentioned as depressing the dead carrier over the two way walkie talkie special frequency ? The other fellow with the "umbrella man" a decoy with a dumb-dumb radio in case of arrest ? Note it is not apparent the back/neck wounds of the President would have caused death by themselves, however the head shots did and are cause of death. Again, the Public now knowing indeed there was a conspiracy that day via released documents and testimony, we must reexamine everything with that "extreme prejudice" view. Everything is now suspect.

+Revision Add: (Also SEE 1.3 Triangulation Head Shots, and, 2.4 Satellite Jamming Defense, also, 4.1 Qualifying Governor Connally's Wounds.) 
Now can be explained the two "walkie talkie" guys photographed in the "kill zone" at Dealey Plaza the moments of the shots. We have the entry wounds on the rear of the President - two. One is the straight on puncture entry wound on the rear of the President's head about the top middle, and the other at the lower, below the neck area, which is also a straight on puncture entry wound - both shots from behind and straight on and not from the Dallas Book Depository Building to the side, both non-tangetial wounds. And we have the Govenor's entry wound from the rear striking him in the back which is tangential - from a side angle and not straight on as from the Dal tex Building area. There are several instances of researchers showing it is believed Governor Conally was shot with a seperate bullet from a side angle and not wounded with the "pritine bullet", which the Warren Report claimed did it - a single bullet striking Kennedy in the neck area and passing through to then strike the Governor, the infamous "magic bullet theory. NOW GO TO Chapter One and Two discussing the "electronic firing pins" used by the assassins and also the documented information about the two "walkie talkie guys" present at the assassination on sight. I am adding here the mystery solved about these two "walkie talkie guys" as the trigger men for the assassination. Review how the electronic firing pins of the assassins rifles were set for wireless firing control. And we have here the two - TWO - sets of these assassins. ONE is the two rifles set to fire almost simultaneously from the rear causing the neck and back wounds of the President and Governor repectively. The second set, three rifles, set to fire at the President's head. TWO firing teams with TWO wireless portable walkie talkies as the triggers, trigger men, of the wireless enabled electronic firing pin rifles. THESE were the actual spotters on sight with their green light given (perhaps "Umbrella Man" - Go!) that fired the assassins rifles in their pre-planned fashion for purposes explained.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2015, 08:39:45 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2015, 10:32:08 pm »

2.5 The Shooters
The Three Triangulation Shooters

So for the record to date - and this is like the "Clue" game like Col. Mustard did it in the Living room with a pipe - I am pointing to (and from religious knowledge) that the man identified as the Beast666 in the Holy Bible (Authorized King James Version) is the person responsible for the "hit" as the mastermind who paid for it. In 1963 he was identified as the underground "king" of Communist Nations worldwide that was called "Red Communism" (Sixth King/Head/Mountain) . This was a reciprocity vendetta killing against the person of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy for the embarrassment caused by him at the "Cuban Missile Crisis" to this underground leader - as much as it was the blocking of the President Kennedy Administration and all it stood for as far as World Peace which included the end of nuclear hostilities via nuclear disarmament.

It was knocking on the door of the devil himself, which world peace would be the ending of his rulership for all intents and purposes, and he struck back with the assassination and great fear caused by the violence of President Kennedy's "execution" in broad daylight and ensuing cover up activities (many witnesses killed) in the exact manner it occurred for all its theatrics that were so painful to live through to this day.

Obviously as well, after the terrible assassination, international crime would now flourish as Law and Order would not prevail ever so closer into every dark corner worldwide with the "Super Powers" now working closer and closer to secure a civilized world free of the scourge of war and crime in general. This in effect (world peace achieved) would have put Satan and the Beast666 out of business, as is known would not occur at that time - "Elisha must come first".

In religious aspect, respect, and effect, President John Fitzgerald Kennedy was Elisha (Elias) in the same manner as John was spoken of by Jesus.....
MATTHEW Chapter 11
4 Jesus answered and said unto them, Go and shew John again those things which ye do hear and see: 
5  The blind receive their sight, and the lame walk, the lepers are cleansed, and the deaf hear, the dead are raised up, and the poor have the gospel preached to them. 
6  And blessed is he, whosoever shall not be offended in me.
7 ¶And as they departed, Jesus began to say unto the multitudes concerning John, What went ye out into the wilderness to see? A reed shaken with the wind? 
8  But what went ye out for to see? A man clothed in soft raiment? behold, they that wear soft clothing are in kings' houses. 
9  But what went ye out for to see? A prophet? yea, I say unto you, and more than a prophet. 
10  For this is he, of whom it is written, Behold, I send my messenger before thy face, which shall prepare thy way before thee. 
11  Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he. 
12  And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force. 
13  For all the prophets and the law prophesied until John. 
14  And if ye will receive it, this is Elias, which was for to come. 
15  He that hath ears to hear, let him hear.

HIS REWARD
Jesus spoke....
MATTHEW Chapter 10
40 ¶ He that receiveth you receiveth me, and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.
41  He that receiveth a prophet in the name of a prophet shall receive a prophet's reward; and he that receiveth a righteous man in the name of a righteous man shall receive a righteous man's reward.
42  And whosoever shall give to drink unto one of these little ones a cup of cold water only in the name of a disciple, verily I say unto you, he shall in no wise lose his reward.

It was written about the crucifixion of Jesus Christ approximately 500 years earlier as told to the prophet Isaiah to write in the Holy Bible....
Book Of Isaiah
Chapter 27
7 Hath he smitten him, as he smote those that smote him? or is he slain according to the slaughter of them that are slain by him?

I believe David Ferrie fired the carbine shot from the rear (1st head shot) for reasons later explained, and the USSR assassin (we will name him) fired the exploding tip round (2nd shot) from the wall of the Grassy Knoll who may have been the "KGB Agent" described by Frank Sturgis (YouTube below) and he is shown as Black Dog Man caught on film shooting. Most likely the "Badge Man" I believe shot a blank round plus causing "the smoke", to decoy away from the explosive tipped round shooter as mentioned above, and the muzzle flashes shown on film with great efforts - as an exiting carbine round from JFK's head would have also killed Jackie if shot by the "Badge Man" with a carbine. Also remember witnesses at the Grassy Knoll area at the time of the fatal head wound described two shots "right on top of each other like bang - bang" - the second "bang" that third simultaneous shot from the overpass area, the first being the exploding tipped round (and rear shot before that). Witnesses described this also as very loud - which would have been the explosive tipped round having more gun powder and louder than a carbine type weapon and round. Testimony by witnesses did say they saw "smoke" from behind the picket fence of the Grassy Knoll. I believe this is a further intended decoy away from the actual assassin behind the cement retaining wall firing the exploding tipped round - being who he was and preeminence as to escape. In other words if there was, for them tragically, the need of a "fall guy" at the Grassy Knoll - then it would have been the "Badge Man".

Some of the nonsense perhaps if they all were caught would go like.... For all intents and purposes the first round (bullet) shooter and the wireless trigger man should be the assassins charged with the murder via the first rear carbine shot that was indeed the first of the almost simultaneous three shots that struck President Kennedy's head. That exit wound in the front was obliterated by the explosive tip round that after struck the front. The rear shot of the three has been shown in the Zapruder Film with great efforts as indeed the first of the three almost simultaneous shots to strike President Kennedy's head. This equals as one holding and aiming a rifle and another pulling the trigger. Of course in their buffoonery they would probably have argued that neither of them could be charged for the murder because either of them did not aim and shoot. The first aiming the gun would argue he did not shoot it and claim not guilty. The actual wireless trigger man would argue he did not know who or what the gun was aiming at even though his wireless device made it shoot and plead not guilty. The other two, the shooter of the exploding tipped round which struck the head from the front right side and the carbine size round striking from the front leaving the 'baseball size' exit wound in the rear of the head - in that order by the wireless delay as almost simultaneous hits - may have argued 'you can not kill a dead man' meaning he was instantly dead from the first head wound shot of the three. But to amend this, in reality it was all three shooters and the trigger man, as the death was not actually within hundredths or thousandths of a second or instantly by any one of the three shots striking the President's head almost simultaneously. The President was still alive for up to several instants or seconds beyond the timing of the second and third almost simultaneous shots. Was the President DOA ? Yes - though arguably during emergency resuscitation there were recorded I believe one or two breaths and one to three heartbeats at Parkland Hospital by the attending Physicians. This can be arguably "artificial".

THE THREE SHOOTERS VIRTUALLY SIMULTANEOUS PER CONSPIRATORIAL PURPOSE AS EXPLAINED......

FIRST SHOOTER / REAR......

(Note that there is a tangential wound as opposed to a neat entry puncture wound from gun shots. The tangential wound is an entry wound from an angle but is not neat and round, but rather like elliptical shaped as entry - and we find the Warren Report photos/others/drawings showing this wound (rear small hole) does not have any likeness to a tangential wound, but rather shown is as the neat straight-on puncture wound. This means it is apparent this shot came from the DalTex Building which was on Houston Street facing straight on at the Parade as it entered the "kill zone". That direction would line up with the straight on neat puncture wound (small hole) seen on the back of the President's head and supposed to be from Oswald's only head shot. ANOTHER EPIPHANY here as a last minute entry is that this can also explain reasons the front and right exploding tipped round from the Grassy Knoll area wall was planned, also as reasons from that direction, to give the appearance to the rear shot being from the Book Depository Building (Oswald) angle - back and to the right - striking the head giving the President the appearance as violently jerking to the left from the impact from Oswald's shot that we know never happened. I have always felt Abe Zapruder was on their payroll and not the innocent bystander he was made out to be. The fact of this essence of their enterprise - framing Oswald in the 6th floor "sniper's nest" - is then revealed as their plan from the beginning and committed irretrievably to it, and explains why and how the Zapruder Film was employed..... actually as support of the final product - the Warren Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy. And now I firmly believe beyond suspicion that Zapruder was part of the conspiracy for his contribution as an obstruction of justice to prosecution of the real murderers. As well this shows the degree of their "professional military style" execution called today a "state sanctioned" hit. All head wounds were fired to frame Oswald at his position and hide the others from theirs. Massive plot, massive planning.

SHOOTER NUMBER TWO REVEALED GRASSY KNOLL WALL- THE EXPLODING TIPPED ROUND...
Black Dog Man

SCREENSHOT 1: http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=165.0;attach=18;image
SCREENSHOT 2: (Outlined Figure) http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=165.0;attach=20;image
In the pictures, start at just a little to the left of center to focus on the end of the rifle barrel pointing right at (you) JFK. You will then see apparently on the right a seemingly dark overcoat pulled half way over the left side of the head which is facing the camera meaning on the right side of the snapshot. Identifying this you will see the face appearing with glasses like sunglasses which is staring right down the scope on the barrel of the rifle. He is wearing a hat that appears as a Lawman's cowboy style hat somewhat like the traditional State Police style lawmen hats. Note also the rifle is being propped by the left hand open (four fingers) resting in between thumb and index finger, his arm straight up and down resting on the wall and the rifle resting on hand. You can even see he is wearing a wrist watch on the wrist propping the rifle and the long sleeve shirt light colored. As well there is apparently a badge on the hat which may be the crimped style Police cap. It seems the grassy Knoll assassins were all wearing fake or stolen Dallas Police uniforms that day and makes sense that as they were running away, witnesses actually thought they were the Police chasing the assassins. The snapshot is an instant before the fatal shots are fired.

Frank Sturgis http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frank_Sturgis
Names the SECOND SHOOTER as a "KGB Agent"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGB
(Note, I believe what is uncovered here is the wealthy underground king has been covertly made a KGB Contract Agent and smuggled in from the USSR to Cuba to Dallas TX. )

SHOOTER NUMBER THREE DOWN AT OVERPASS?
POSSIBLY THE THIRD SHOOTER.....
TITLE: The Rifleman on the Bridge Holds His Rifle by its Sling JFK assassination

SHOOTER REVEALED AT GRASSY KNOLL FENCE - "BADGE MAN" - apparently fired a dummy round with plenty of smoke effect giving cover to the 2nd shooter.

ADDITIONAL SHOOTERS ? ONE WITH APPARENT SILENCER - FIRE CRACKER SOUNDS ?

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:07:40 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2015, 10:32:48 pm »

2.6 The Missing Brain
And A Casket Switch

THE GRUESOME PART..... "MISSING BRAIN" ....

Direct evidence shows Parkland Hospital Doctors, witnesses - all testify to about one third of President Kennedy's brain had been blown away altogether, missing.

However, upon arrival at US Navy Bethesda Hospital - and in a different casket - direct evidence and testimony reveals that there was 'less than a handful' of President Kennedy's brain present and every one there 'gasped' when they saw it (official Autopsy proceedings).

This means the certain of the Secret Service where the only ones in control of the body in the casket from the Parkland Hospital to the Presidential jet to Bethesda Naval Hospital. These only had disposed of the "missing brain"  - the only time alone during the swearing in of the Vice President Johnson into the presidency (this is when Jackie Kennedy left the casket and went forward) was when the gruesome illegal actions took place of the disposal and most likely flushed in the jet bathroom toilet and then flushed in flight, or any variation in theme. This was the only time when no one else was with or looking at the casket aboard the jet. It was virtually the only time those certain of the Secret Service was/were alone with the dead President in the casket without anyone else present. Not at Parkland. Not at Bethesda. On Air Force One. You can imagine the reaction in the Bethesda autopsy room when JFK was placed on the table. Paul O'Conner (autopsy tech) testified/reported there was a loud "gasp" by everyone seeing it. Thoughts racing, hoping perhaps there was some explanation.... but in the dark thoughts realizing the body had been altered somewhere between Parkland Hospital and the Bethesda autopsy room. I can imagine the "my God, someone cut his brain out" thoughts coupled with "Who?" and "Where?" .

The strange timing of the entire event of the oath of office performed to swear in V.P. Johnson may have been, and probably was, prearranged - to stage any destruction of evidence hastily and even when the Oswald rifle bullet fragments and "surgical alteration" took place - wedging the Oswald rifle fragments into the skull bone, and some of the skull had the appearance of surgical alteration - jagged cut away around wounds.

This was only done no doubt to destroy evidence of the residue from the exploding tipped round (mercury?) - the second almost simultaneous of the three shots hitting President Kennedy's head, the exploding tipped round - along with, most likely, a metal detector to remove bullet fragments and subsequently implant fragments to implicate Lee Harvey Oswald who was the 'patsy' designate from day one before the assassination ever occurred.

HERE IS THE CLIP BY THE OFFICIAL AUTOPSY - "THERE WAS NO BRAIN" ....
Title: What Happened to Kennedy's Brain

(Note this is after HSCA House Select Committee on Assassinations that is from the "On Trial: Lee Harvey Oswald" (1986) TV Movie Documentary. Although this was especially staged for TV as a mock trial, all have been sworn in for testimony given. It is discovered here that Paul O'Conner [JFK autopsy personnel] still had Military Permission to "testify" in this documentary. He of course was called to testify by Military Permission at the HSCA.)

As well, this reveals that although President Kennedy was placed in a donated bronze casket in Dallas (weighing about 1,000 pounds) sheets about the head and a plastic type liner, at the autopsy room he arrived in a military style simple "pinkish grey shipping casket" (weighing about 40 pounds) and military style body bag. It reasons that the guilty of the brain disposal and casket switch (those of the Secret Service, and all parts of the pre-planned conspiracy) - it reasons that they hoped on bluffing their way through avoiding suspicion with the hideous crimes committed as Bethesda personnel would be assuming perhaps this was done first (removal of brain as National Security forensics evidence) elsewhere and general puzzlement would prevail, and even maybe somehow it was left in Parkland and so on. What was absurd about this, the entire missing brain chapter of the litany of crimes committed in the assassination conspiracy, is well explained by Paul O'Conner of the autopsy staff who was given Military Permission to testify/comment that among his duties would have been to remove the brain according to protocol for the autopsy and forensics. He well explained how this was performed according to autopsy procedures. There is quite a specific manner as special saw cutting the skull and the scalp pull back type stuff and cutting connecting parts as to eyeballs inside before the brain is actually removed. What is absurd is that the massive head wound, skull and partial brain blown away, was enough an opening for criminal removal of the remaining brain easily without alteration of the skull - but obviously existing in this condition there is no one in an autopsy profession that would have removed the brain for forensics (bullet path directions etc) in that manner, just "pulling" or "scooping" the brain out through the existing gaping hole. It would have destroyed the brain as far as any forensics possible aside from being against the law as willful destruction of evidence. At best it had to be sectioned out as Parkland Doctors testified only "one third of the brain was blown out". Gruesome stuff !

SMOKING GUN? READ /WATCH-THIS:
The Casket Switch From the Records
http://jamesfetzer.blogspot.com/2012/03/what-happened-to-jfks-body-cover-up-on.html

Best Evidence The Research Video (Casket Switch, Body Alterations)

By David Lifton http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Lifton

David Lifton about Paul O'Conner
(Read his Forum response, down the page)
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=7502

Further, evidence public reveals the presidential limousine was hosed down in Dallas and later the windshield was removed and other changes.

Of note, all considered from evidence and interviews, apparently former US Atty. Gen. Senator Robert F. Kennedy (JFK's brother) retrieved the "canister" with the remains of JFK's brains ("less than a handful") from the National Archives and buried them with JFK when the casket was reinterred. This was the other flash rumor and news "the President's brain is missing" which was about the National Archives - brains container missing.

Presidential Limousine Evidence Destruction / Cover Up

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:08:17 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum