JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
March 29, 2024, 10:28:15 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

READ OUR FINISHED PROFESSIONAL EBOOK - TEXT HERE

Recent Items
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: READ OUR FINISHED PROFESSIONAL EBOOK - TEXT HERE  (Read 1423 times)
JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Badges: (View All)
Spammer 50 Posts in one day Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #45 on: February 17, 2015, 10:54:14 pm »

7.1 In The Final Analysis
The Torch Has Been Passed To A New Generation

In The Final Analysis

It has been shown in this thesis how my belief, and should be yours, is that the American Government went into a National Security Policy upon first learning of a conspiracy existing in the assassination of President John F. Kennedy - and were not involved in any criminal government cover up. President Johnson commissioned officers and Congress approved. Citing original contentions about Dallas County jurisdiction of the murder case and autopsy, the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy seemed completely to usurp all jurisdiction and authority. This being coupled with the conclusion of the Warren Report and the records locked away for 75 years does, and can only, conclude it has been a case of National Security, which reasons also have been given here. In honor of the anniversary, the Kennedy family, the nation and world, this is that time for us all to declare that.

Again, jurisdiction reveals indeed the President's Commission was of Officers of a Military Tribunal - and this by full Congressional approval. This one point serves as starting point from any former belief that the whole government was involved in a cover-up from the President through Congress and anything in between, and any such former belief is now fiction.

Across the internet now at different forums and groups and Facebook groups taking a birds eye view, you can't help seeing that all of these ongoing JFK researcher activities are like a compulsive disorder - some kind of disease for sometime, many years. Aside from living this for the past 50 years like everyone from my generation - reading some of the original books in the 1960s  - I've not revisited this research but towards the 50th Anniversary, deciding to take one last look and see what finally makes sense and what was fact. The last time I discussed this, like many, was during the Viet Nam War years and obviously as our nation did when RFK and Martin Luther King were assassinated - the second darkest day of all this.

A newer generation has been sucked into this frenzy and disease. Of the many researchers turned book writers who have pulled down all the many documents by instruments like the Freedom of Information Act thought to have found gold mines, but the sober mind tells us in all this - and even though they even seek the redacted - being a national security policy in place do they really think they will ever be handed the desk of the National Security of America? Perhaps some of the inane actually believe that. It has been to hard to see many of them actually accusing President Johnson of the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy. This is sickness and disorder and completely without patriotism and plain common sense. There is that saying the ass knows the  masters crib.

As I said, I lived this for the past 50 years and have been in everything you have seen and heard about the 1960s and '70s Era - protests, moratoriums,  marches, "the movement", "the revolution", Woodstock etc. I have been an original person of the nation at the time with all the same beliefs. These disloyalists who only profit from their divisions they attempt as wedges at the Public cannot, and will not, call me some Warren Commission supporter, or a Bugliosi nut job as a wall without ears, et al. They can't. I was, and am, the exact opposite. But I have grown, and eyes opened see the many pilot fish living off the sharks.

You dishonor your head... Proverbs 25
1 These are also proverbs of Solomon, which the men of Hezekiah king of Judah copied out.
2 It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honour of kings is to search out a matter.
3 The heaven for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings is unsearchable.

Ask yourself as an American Citizen living this.... these have committed themselves to a serious investigation type research and with results have they shared them with you or suggested action? Or do they ask 20-120 dollars to see their results? What do you call that? I am talking about the researchers selling your results as books and paperbacks for profit. What shirts to? These should be separated as tainted in some way, as they are enticed to write what sells. Have they put proceeds to panels of lawyers to Petition the Government for Redress of Grievances or similar suit for trial? Or have they lobbied for legislation paying expenses? Or have they made movies and had a more precise Freedom of Information Act specifically for JFK Records approved to get more records released to make more gain? You decide. You are the Public. This is your nation and this was your President.

I do not need to see the records. I know what happened and who did it because I am a Christian. Any Christian Minister worth his salt will tell you what I do - there is only one man possible responsible for ordering the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy. According to the Scriptures he has to live at least 70 years (Tyrus, Daniel, Revelation) as time of his reign being the 6th king of the 6th kingdom who became the Beast666 and independently wealthy and from Russia. There is only one man who fits this description in Russia according to age of years and he has died reportedly in February 2013. He was also responsible for the assassinations of Marilyn Monroe, Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., and Senator Robert Fitzgerald Kennedy. How many more?

Original 75 Year Law

Commission records
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Commission

"In November 1964, two months after the publication of its 889-page report, the Commission published twenty-six volumes of supporting documents, including the testimony or depositions of 552 witnesses and more than 3,100 exhibits.[12]

All of the commission's records were then transferred on November 23 to the National Archives. The unpublished portion of those records was initially sealed for 75 years (to 2039) under a general National Archives policy that applied to all federal investigations by the executive branch of government,[13] a period "intended to serve as protection for innocent persons who could otherwise be damaged because of their relationship with participants in the case.”[14]

The 75-year rule no longer exists, supplanted by the Freedom of Information Act of 1966 and the JFK Records Act of 1992. By 1992, 98 percent of the Warren Commission records had been released to the public.[15] Six years later, at the conclusion of the Assassination Records Review Board's work, all Warren Commission records, except those records that contained tax return information, were available to the public with redactions.[16] The remaining Kennedy assassination related documents are scheduled to be released to the public by 2017, twenty-five years after the passage of the JFK Records Act.[17]

In 1992, the Assassination Records Review Board was created by the JFK Records Act to collect and preserve the documents relating to the assassination. It pointed out in its final report:

Doubts about the Warren Commission's findings were not restricted to ordinary Americans. Well before 1978, President Johnson, Robert Kennedy, and four of the seven members of the Warren Commission all articulated, if sometimes off the record, some level of skepticism about the Commission's basic findings.[18]"

For an amazing list of coincidences, really eerie, please view this great You Tube video put together:

SHOCKING Coincidences

« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:00:54 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum