JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
April 18, 2024, 11:44:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

READ OUR FINISHED PROFESSIONAL EBOOK - TEXT HERE

Recent Items
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: READ OUR FINISHED PROFESSIONAL EBOOK - TEXT HERE  (Read 1437 times)
JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Badges: (View All)
Spammer 50 Posts in one day Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« on: February 17, 2015, 10:25:37 pm »

1.1 Target Audience
To Our Readers, Welcome

You will notice through the chapters that information may seem advanced. This is a note basically towards the target audience of my thesis. Back towards the beginning, there were those such as Attorney Mark Lane who was hired as attorney for Lee Harvey Oswald, and the first authors of the first books about the assassination and their audiences. I was of the age as like the younger brother or a young nephew in comparison. In short, those alive at the time as the national audience through the several years afterward have experienced original news and publication. These are the foundation in the majority belief that the Warren Report of the President's Commission on the Assassination of President John F. Kennedy did not present or report a full investigation, and the original suspicions of a national cover-up were born. My message to all those born later in time and now learning of all this, and particularly how important this event was as affecting our nation and world through today, is to begin to breeze over the general news and stories and views. You will see the basic preliminary doubts and disputes arisen. You will then see and understand the references and points that are being made here in this thesis. Of course the Warren Report itself is the basic introduction to the assassination of President Kennedy.

Watch the CBS News Extra - the Warren Report show as the American audience saw it in 1964 here......

And this note about my fact-finding and research. As a member of the audience described above combined with the several years of discipling in the Word and Gospel of God in subsequent years which included then posting Bible studies, the 50th anniversary of the assassination was upon us all and still not case closed. About year 2010 I began to research on the Internet the many well known researchers and the facts and documents appearing at credible and responsible websites and sources. I wanted to take that one final look with the idea that this must be able to be solved. Of course that quest has led even myself to the astonishing revelation of facts and to a most surprising conclusion that I have made - one not considered and precariously absent in others work and publications.

I have only to thank those of courage that were the treating physicians and the many witnesses and the vast majority of Americans that were appalled, aghast, and in disbelief - almost as taking an oath to never give up until the culprits are caught and the conspiracy known. As well, all of the relentless fact finders and researchers who continue to pursue unto and until "case solved" and officially case closed. Above all, I give that credit to God and gratitude for his forgiveness of a sinner with his gift of knowledge and understanding and wisdom and that of his enlightenment.

It is imperative you understand who the man is named as the head of the conspiracy. You will needs be taught by a Christian Minister of God able to teach the prophecies by interpretation, and I am one. This man is mentioned, a biblical figure, in the Holy Bible severally and most prominently in Revelation, the last chapter of the Holy Bible - the Authorized King James Holy Bible (only approved English language distribution, copyrighted in the Public Domain United States). I will produce the studies (free) concerning this in the next ebook and is part of my trilogy of works as the third being titled: JFK "Girlfriend" Assassinated, Marilyn Monroe.

I only hope this first ebook work will be coupled to a book or paperback release and ultimately made into a movie of approval, as I can not produce that presently. Perhaps my sharing will encourage more.

Warning Mr. President
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 11:03:45 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum