JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
March 28, 2024, 07:55:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)

Recent Items
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)  (Read 8574 times)
JFK50YearJubilee

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2012, 10:45:16 pm »

COMMENTS - THE OTHER TWO MAGIC BRAIN BULLETS...

There is a verse in the Scriptures (Holy Bible, Authorized King James) ....

Book of Matthew, Chapter 23
Verse 24 Ye blind guides, which strain at a gnat, and swallow a camel.

...that makes my point and not to accept as belittling. Again, I was 10 years old Nov 22 1963 and all the researchers of the day were like older brothers or Uncle ages to me that I later heard about and read through the years on up to now - the internet and researchers online.

From the beginning, each point of the assassination and Warren Report discovered seemed so trivial but was earth shattering - each in themselves - showing either grave incompetence or worst, cover up and conspiracy.  Each point discovered, all, are making up a foundation and then castle of true evidence of what truly happened - opposite of what the Public has been told, the lone Lee Harvey Oswald Story.

However, and taking that into account and especially the early on public investigations, the two areas I find all these years later were so obvious and seemingly IMPOSSIBLE for the researchers to have missed and never commented on.

These are firstly the Parkland Hospital Doctors and their testimonies and reports. OBVIOUSLY they described THREE shots hit the President in the head virtually simultaneously. The obvious first shot, being the carbine pencil sized hole at the top of the back of the President's head, is still slightly vague to me where this has been commented on by the Doctors and medical personnel. However, the other two shots that hit were WELL mentioned and described - one being the massive hit/wound in the front of the head all the world saw from the magazine color photos taken from the Zapruder film and published ( I believe it was Life magazine shortly after the dust settled) . The other was the description of the exit wound about the size of a baseball out of the BACK of the President's head, below the pencil sized carbine entry hole - above by seemingly a couple inches.

So the one point was that no one seemed to ever say that Parkland Hospital reported that President Kennedy suffered THREE shots virtually simultaneously to the head being his cause of death.

(Speaking of the 'brain missing' at Bethesda - "about less than a handful left" [Paul O'Conner] - if that was all that was present in Parkland Hospital, then I find it impossible respected Doctors there would have bothered with resuscitation. Of course they reported about only one third was blown away - completely gone. )

But the other new point is that the frontal massive wound is on the RIGHT SIDE of the President's head. This is supposed to be the exit wound from Oswald's rifle. This constitutes the NEW MAGIC BRAIN BULLET that no one seems to ever mention. This is so simple it is VERY pathetic it has never been said. If, as reported, Oswald shot Kennedy from behind, then the skipped over massive hole in the rear, but mentioned entry hole somewhere back there, was coming from the REAR AND RIGHT AND ABOVE President Kennedy. 

So here we have the SECOND MAGIC BULLET !
If Oswald shot from above, and right of, and behind - then that bullet that hit President Kennedy from behind is SUDENNLY TAKING A RIGHT TURN OUT OF THE President's head to the RIGHT INSTEAD OF LEFT. The reported Oswald shots were from above, and from right to left in striking ANYONE in this criss cross angle from behind. Don't you think then that the Oswald EXIT WOUND WOULD BE ON THE LEFT SIDE OF KENNEDY'S HEAD AND NOT THE RIGHT???

NOPE - THE SECOND MAGIC BULLET - THE MAGIC BRAIN BULLET - INSTEAD OF EXITING THE LEFT FOREHEAD BEING REPORTEDLY SHOT FROM ABOVE AND RIGHT MAGICALLY EXITS THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE FOREHEAD. PHYSICALLY IMPOSSIBLE ACCORDING TO PHYSICS I AM SURE.

Now they (the cover up) already tried to explain that the head movement backwards was from a nerve/muscle reaction natural movement from being struck from behind by the Oswald 'magic brain bullet'. LOL Gee Whiz, the only thing wrong with that "theory" is that President Kennedy was mising the top third of his brain and head on the right side where ANY of those skeletal-muscle nerves would have been present to react in such described manner. In other words, that entire area was instantaneously missing as by explosion - as opposed to a normal type scenario of rear entry striking these areas to possibly conduct such irregular movement as their "theory" suggested. Simply, there was not the normal type through and through they were describing present as OBVIOUSLY this exit wound was several times LARGER than ANY EXIT WOUND that any type CARBINE ROUND would cause - defining the EXPLOSIVE TIP ROUND reported by Parkland Doctors causing the "finger like" flange blow back of the scalp ONLY caused by an EXPLOSIVE TIPPED ROUND. These are the Professional and Expert Opinions, the reported FACTS, by those who "treated" President John F. Kennedy shortly after 12:30PM November 22, 1963. 

I do not believe it was ever reported that the Oswald rifle was "rifled" - which is a type of groove cut into the inside of the gun barrel all the way up as a like spiralling out winding out groove. This, called a rifled barrel, sets the bullet spinning in a circular motion on its way out of the barrel for more precision and longer range. It also adds speed as the bullet in this spinning manner is cutting the atmosphere in its smallest air resistance possible and is why they are cone shaped for least air resistance as well - adding as much pinpointing accuracy as possible.

This also would greatly reduce any wobbling type motion of the head of the bullet traveling, the nose cone so to speak, which also makes a "cleaner" entry wound as opposed to a bullet in the extreme wobbling hitting sideways after wobbling that far out as to like a "tumbling bullet" which would greatly lose speed and distance in the extreme. That entry wound would be large and mis-shapen as opposed to what was observed as the pencil sized carbine type hole in the rear of President Kennedy's head - a clean entry which would have only occurred by close proximity rather than a long long far away shot that inevitibly would have began to wobble/tumble. This too hints to the closeness of the assassin(s ) or combined as using "rifled barrels" for the two carbine shots - one from the rear and one from the front. Of course note the scope of the assassination and that anything amateur has been ruled out by all sane people. Therefore, rifled barrels were absolutely employed, as there is no other choice for such a chosen precision hoped for as a "clean hit" (did it, and got away with it) .

NOTE that the famous/infamous M-16 Rifle introduced in the Viet Nam Conflict was more an artillery weapon as opposed to a standard issue rifle. It fired longer and more accurate than ANY rifle in the world such as the opposing AK-47. In theory the M-16 supplied army could kill all charging forces before they ever came into range to do the opposite - and is why I have always said it should be classified as an artillery piece which is what artillery does.

Nevertheless, at some point a type of anti-rifling of the barrel of the M-16 was intentionally made causing the round to severely wobble and tumble at close range even. It was turned into a "Saturday Night Special" (noted as a cheap piece of crap that could not shoot straight, or far) as kind of making it like the old World War Two Thompson machine gun and SEVERELY DIMINSHED the ability of the rifle design. The point was that when this tumbler round hit - it would richochet all over the place inside the body causing many wounds instead of just the one, intentionally. This cut the chances of survival to quite minimal for any enemy hit, as well considering triage military medical treament in the field - patch 'em up and send 'em back in - too many wounds were skipped over and even left to bleed to death. Understand that Communist North Viet Nam and China were cheating cheating cheating. China in conspiracy with them were pouring communist troops into the Viet Nam War. America could wait for them to 'fess up in a UN Council while literally hundreds of thousands may have been killed - or step up the bombing and introduce "Mr. Saturday Night Special".

Unbelievably, North Viet Nam President Ho Chi Minh actually sued the United States because of the damage intentionally by the M-16 "tumbler" round for "Cruel and Unusual Punishment" from our own United States Constitution. Absurd perhaps.

REFERENCE
Rifling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Barrel rifling was invented in Augsburg, Germany at the end of the fifteenth century. In 1520 August Kotter, an armourer of Nuremberg, Germany improved upon ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rifling 

THE THIRD MAGIC BULLET

The 3rd MAGIC BULLET is the one from the Grassy Knoll area behind the retaining wall as the Black Dog Man ...... AGAIN this bullet would have to take a SEVERE left turn as entering the temple area of the President's head BUT it exited out the right rear of the President's head called the 'REAR BLOW OUT " exit wound ALL the Parkland Attending Physicians and others testified to seeing on the back of the President's head.

In other words the line of fire from the Grassy Knoll exit wound should have been out the back LEFT side instead of the exit wound that existed as on the RIGHT rear side. THIS proves it was not a high powered carbine type round/bullet (as the reported Oswald rifle type) BUT rather the EXPLODING TIPPED ROUND which has NO EXIT WOUND as it explodes upon impact. THIS proves as well the actual "rear blow out" exit wound testified to was from the THIRD round/bullet from the front creating its exit wound in the rear of the President's head "about the size of a clenched fist or baseball".
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:02:53 pm by JFK50YearJubilee » Report Spam   Logged
JFK50YearJubilee

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2012, 01:57:10 am »

Another ditty....

Ask yourself "Why did they (conspirators) even have a "pristine bullet" in the first place, prepared with a slight nick, and ready to "plant" on the stretcher? " .

We are following out from ALL input to date that indeed President John F. Kennedy was victim of a major conspiracy and their resultant assassination of him.

The 'pristine bullet' reveals that the first wound to President Kennedy's back/throat was no mistake. It was QUITE INTENTIONAL and not at all the result of a lousy shot "with Maggies Drawers".... (Bob Dylan "I ain't gonna work at Maggie's Farm no more..." ) - quite intentional as they already had the 'pristine bullet' ready to plant just as they already had the three empty shells to plant and the Oswald rifle. We know according to the Parkland Doctors that there is NO WAY the Oswald rifle was used in this assassination, simply because the wounds could ONLY have occurred with special equipped electronic firing pin wirelessly fired rifles in timed coordination - at least one of which contained the deadly exploding tipped round.

There is speculation that Gov. Connally was shot from the side of the car rather than the back. As well, Parkland Doctors treating Gov. Connally stated at a Press Conference after preliminary treatment that a bullet remained lodged in the Govenor's leg. Everyone knows the flesh is swolen and closes in on wounds and the 'pristine bullet' was indeed planted as false evidence impeading a murder investigation and again ACCORDING TO PARKLAND DOCTORS. This is to say, according to the Parkland Hospital Doctor's Professional Opinions and Statements and Reports - the "pristine bullet" WAS PLANTED FALSE EVIDENCE.

Now remember, there was originally confusion caused as to Lee Harvey Oswald was an either expert or lousy shot. The "pristine bullet" intentionally planted as false evidence was in perhaps as well in one scenario attempting to validate the Oswald-is-a-lousy-shot side of the aisle. Then add the "one shot completely missed" statements. Obviously, again, the conspirators intentionally planted the "pristine bullet" to quite intentionally have shown the back/neck shot that hit President Kennedy broadcasted in some manner. So now set up is - since Oswald was a lousy shot with a lousy rifle - is why it took multiple gunfire shots for Oswald to kill JFK - and sets up cover for the intended multiple shots that did occur that dark day, Nov. 22, 1963. 

All in all, the "pristine bullet" pointed to the religious connection intended in the conspiracy, as that bullet supposedly that caused the back/neck injuries to President Kennedy - taking us to the verse as mentioned above....

Book Of Habakkuk Chapter 3 Verse 13 ----- "313"
Thou wentest forth for the salvation of thy people, even for salvation with thine anointed; thou woundedst the head out of the house of the wicked, by discovering the foundation unto the neck. Selah...

NOW that verse is referring to the Majesty of God - but the evil reading it in evil as meaning Satan and the Beast666 (who was the 6th King and 8th) went out killing for their "salvation" which is the riches of this world - "the root of evil is the love of money" .....

I Timothy Chapter 6
10 For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.

....The infamous Frame 313 of the Zapruder Film which was the instant on film of the President Kennedy head wounding took us right to this track revealing many things. Obviously and utmost was the "proclamation" by the 'head of the contract' (the USSR underground leader - 6th Kingdom who then became the 8th, the Beast666). Obviously to all Christians, Bible Students everywhere, this "proclamation" as cause of the assassination is immediately understood that this person is completely mocking Christianity (the false accuser of the brethern accusing them night and day before the Lord) as posing as spirit of antichrist and that this meaning there was no validity whatsoever in this striking-from-the-shadows murder as saying he was God turning The Word upside down as witchcraft ALTOGETHER meaning the murderer (contract head) quoted 313 which actually says God wounded heads of evil throughout as to now say that he (contract head) was wounding the Christian-guilty-of-sin heads for their disobedience to God - claiming to be God.

Don't forget that for real this bastard in making his getaway was hinting towards those of the 7th Kingdom (USA) were the ones who did this and trying to blame it on and frame the Red Communist Head for it. The bastard hoped internal strife and paranoa would take over. This is a main cause for raising Lee Harvey Oswald. Kind of the counter intelligence moves of first planting stories or evidence to implicate the 7th king (USA) as the assassins, and then making it look like these are trying to make it look like the 6th/8th (Red Communism / Beast) King did it. A double reverse. Counter intelligence view. Reveals much of the true assassin contractor - underground king of Red Communism - tactics !

He could have even tried the "wars and rumours of wars" game of this was Protestant verses Catholic in killing the Gentile Catcholic Head as President. This type religious war later did start up in the UK. No, he wanted credit to him. No, it meant as Christianity was persecuted in the USSR and all the mass murders etc, this has now come to the largest existing predominantly Christian nation - the USA starting with their leader - the President of the United States, being as well openly a confessed God fearing Jesus belieiving Catholic Christian. This was the fall..... "The Apostasy" ....

Book of Thessalonian Chapter 2
1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
2 That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

NOW we can open the doors to the top Criminologists of the nation and world. We see here EASILY now the make up of this one person identified today as the last 8th King the Beast666 who was then the 6th King as the underground leader worlwide of what was commonly called Red Communism.

We do not have this underground "leader" going public claiming responsibility and even consequential demands to be met or else scenario. Quite the opposite. A coward striking from the dark and fearing reprisal. It is not one taking the helm of world leadership as in the honor of days past of battle. Not as an act of justice openly to benefit the world.

A coward striking from the dark and fearing reprisal..... here in this enormous conspiracy is this little do-ditty writing of 313 like written inside a fortune cookie. This is as saying "catch me, catch me, I dare you to catch me" - revealing the psychologial mind at the time of the murder. A taunting murder. A daunting murder. Not in power or purpose, but as cutting a model's face in spite and jealousy - wishing they were a respected and respectable world leader. And Cain slew Able.

It reveals the murderer as the head of the contract feared the Law and Justice. By his little "313 Catch Me, Catch Me" act of writing this accross the film for the Law and Public to see - it shows his reverence if you will or to say he is acknowledging the Law and Justice are larger than him. He is as saying "Catch Me, Catch Me" to the one or many as greater than himself and obviously admitting his crime to them who he admits are just and right.

He was admitting his horrendous crime, one of the most horrific and terrible of all time - not just the century. He was admitting he like ran up and knocked over the wedding cake and table and threw stuff on the bride and groom - for all intents ruining the occasion.

His "313 Catch Me, Catch Me" was as the dagger to the heart introducing in cold heartless thrust the announcement of the beginning of tribulations as the False Accuser of Chritianity - spirit of antichrist - that from the greatest to the least they will have to pass his fire to see Eternity in Christian America. Of course what is written of him reveals even more.....

Book of Revelation Chapter 13
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

..... revealing he was a notable terrible braggart. He was defined as a leopard but brags with his mouth to be bigger than himself as a lion - bragging to be as the king of the jungle. Bragging to be. Bragging. His mouth bigger than his stomach, taking on more than he could handle or deserved. A leopard speaking with a lion's mouth - bragger. Mouth bigger than his stomach - to devour much flesh (in iniquity) never achieved..... read;

JOB Chapter 5
12 He [God] disappointeth the devices of the crafty, so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise.

Revelation 13:5
And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

Ezekiel 14:9
And if the prophet be deceived when he hath spoken a thing, I the Lord have deceived that prophet, and I will stretch out my hand upon him, and will destroy him from the midst of my people Israel.

Job 12:16
With him [God] is strength and wisdom: the deceived and the deceiver are his.

MORE..... FRAME 313
Book of Revelation Chapter 13
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.

Playing with some "frames" from the Holy Bible, in the above verse 13:3 we see 313 as this very bastard named by God as the murderer. THIS IS WHY HE DID WHAT HE DID TO PRESIDENT KENNEDY. He as well mocked him as "let's see you do it - heal from your head wound" - or "Where is your God?" .....

MICAH Chapter 7
10 Then she that is mine enemy shall see it, and shame shall cover her which said unto me, Where is the Lord thy God? mine eyes shall behold her: now shall she be trodden down as the mire of the streets.
11 In the day that thy walls are to be built, in that day shall the decree be far removed.

JOEL Chapter 2
17 Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God?

BUT READ AND UNDERSTAND..... recompense me? .....

Book Of Joel
Chapter 3
  1 For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,
  2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
  3 And they have cast lots for my people; and have given a boy for an harlot, and sold a girl for wine, that they might drink.
  4 Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre [beast], and Zidon [witch], and all the coasts of Palestine [false prophet]? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head;
  5 Because ye have taken my silver and my gold, and have carried into your temples my goodly pleasant things:
  6 The children also of Judah and the children of Jerusalem have ye sold unto the Grecians, that ye might remove them far from their border.
  7 Behold, I will raise them out of the place whither ye have sold them, and will return your recompence upon your own head:
  8 And I will sell your sons and your daughters into the hand of the children of Judah, and they shall sell them to the Sabeans, to a people far off: for the LORD hath spoken it.

9 ¶Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:
  10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.
  11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O Lord.
  12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.
 313 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.
  14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

AND we find this "leopard with a lion's mouth" was nothing but hot air....

NOTE (to the fearing)
Isaiah Chapter 51
13 And forgettest the Lord thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor?

(Perhaps nursing his head wound! )
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:03:11 pm by JFK50YearJubilee » Report Spam   Logged
JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2012, 02:19:49 pm »

THE FIRST AND LAST MYSTERY - THE BACK/NECK WOUNDS.....

As mentioned above - the religious implications intended - the "real" mystery of this entire tragic affair is actually the back/neck wounds to the President - the three head wounds and how and why occurred and from where has been established.

THIS is that "smoking gun" area, if you will, that CLEARLY defines the Obstruction Of Justice that DID occur ending as the Presidential Commission Warren Report presented to him - President Lyndon Baines Johnson . CLEARLY in ANY Court of Law the obstruction of justice occurring is the presentation in finality containing falsified evidence, and the whole path of it and who and to who which defines the "Cover Up" and clearly meaning accessory after the fact in the technicality of the law. It gets said, "Ignorance of the Law is no excuse", and so ultimately President Johnson and Congress have to had accept the blame as being under their lawful hand whether they claim ignorance of the falsified evidence entered or not. Technically they have to had to accept Accessory to Murder After the Fact in the very least by presenting/receiving the false report of the evidence as the final "inquest" of "all" evidence in the "murder investigation". The Commission was given FULL legal powers so that there can be NO EXCUSE to the results presented - which were quite "fudged", incomplete, and inept as the worst Travesty of Justice in American history if not the world.

The "oddities" of the back/neck wounds of President Kennedy in the extreme are a reported actual three shots to this area. Two in the rear, and one in the front. The oddities are that all are reported as entry wounds and none of those showing or reporting or testifying any exit wounds from them. This means at worst there were three and lesser two, but at least one bullet lodged in the President's neck/back area. If simply the throat wound was an entry wound and only wound to these areas with no exit wound, as reported by Parkland Hospital - then obviously where is the bullet ? Worst, if there was also an entry wound in the back at this area with no exit wound - then where are the TWO bullets ?

LET'S REFRESH THE MEMORY HERE IN A VERY GOOD YOU TUBE.....

JFK-ASSASSINATED by the U.S. Government
[about 32 minutes into this film forward shows most of the neck/back wounds controversies]
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uH2x1hZpb0k> 

Let's go here with the simpler report of the two wounds - one in the back and one in the front neck. Both apparently are being reported as entry wounds, and in the very least - the front neck wound is testified to as an entry wound by Parkland Hospital.

So where are the exit wounds ? NONE are reported, testified to. THAT means AT LEAST ONE bullet had to be lodged in the President's body according to the Parkland Hospital. The reported second entry wound on the back ALSO had to be from a bullet lodged in the President's body. So, in the least, there had to be at least one bullet lodged in the President and in the extreme - three. Again, there are no reports OR testimony of ANY exit wounds.

THIS IS THE ONLY AREA I QUESTION PARKLAND HOSPITAL DOCTORS ABOUT.....

The Doctor (s ) testified/reported that there was the entry wound to the front about at the adam's apple. They did not say from a hand gun at close range, but apparently as a carbine rifle style wound from distance.

I would have to beyond all reasonable doubt conclude that as completely wrong. If a rifle shot, and in the scheme of things being a military round from a carbine, struck the area of the Adam's Apple from the front - the EXIT wound would be after the, in effect of, severing the President's head as shattering the vertebrae and cutting the spinal cord at the neck leaving about only muscle and other tissue left - no vertabrae bones or spinal cord to the brain.

Simply look to Gov. Connally and what the one bullet did - shattering rib and wrist bones and remainder lodging in the thigh. This is a same similar damage that would have occurred to the President's neck bones and all.

If that were true, why would the Doctors attempt resuscitation ? If there is no spinal cord nerves to the President's brain ? To what effect ? These are like a zillion optical fibers in the spinal cord carrying commands from the brain and also veins and arteries for blood and oxygen to and from. If these were blown away by a rifle round there would be nothing to resuscitate ! It would be the equivalent of someone beheaded. There is no treatment possible OBVIOUSLY. It is not possible to reattach the head and revive a person, yet anyway.

The only way I could accept the Doctor's testimony as an entry wound here is that it is quite conceivable, and according to their excellent reputation and competence, is that they may have hoped by sight - first observation impression - that it was an entry wound from a side angle and began to feel around a little for neck bone (vertebrae). If they felt "mush" then they concluded the vertebrae and spinal cord were indeed destroyed as no hope for resuscitation procedures. If this occurred, they indeed then did feel vertebrae and assumed the spinal cord was somewhat if not totally intact and THEN proceeded to resuscitation procedures. Again, otherwise what was the point? Common sense prevails.

If they felt "mush" (no vertebrae bone) they would most likely have pronounced him DOA - dead on arrival. They did not. Their response to all present would have been "he is dead, there is no spinal cord connected to the brain - no treatment possible" or in some similar fashion. They did not. 

In other words and as well, the Doctors were not performing an autopsy or forensics of wounds - entry and exit. They were performing immediate necessary emergency treatment of the wounded President. They saw the neck wound in front and were not moving the body around as adding trauma to the already grievously multiply wounded President - searching for exit wounds was redundant to the immediate assessment of possible resuscitation procedures which they then immediately did apply. Their concern and concentration was certainly not with exit wounds but rather perhaps the hope at a glance that the neck wound in front was from the side seems valid to proceed as I would assume - and indeed they went onto the tracheal tube procedure for oxygen to the President. And HERE CERTAINLY defines there was NO BULLET lodged in the President's neck at the front wound here or they would have CERTAINLY noticed and reported it and would as well probably have blocked the tracheal procedure - the tracheotomy they performed on top of the wound which was testified/reported by them as done SOLELY as to not make a fresh incision for a tracheotomy procedure to the President's already extreme traumatic condition - it would have unnecessarily added more trauma to the shocked body.
(I would assume that an injection of morphine and then make a new incision for a tracheotomy procedure was OBVIOUSLY ruled out because of the massive blood loss and the only two heartbeats audible were from the resuscitation procedures. In other words that in itself would cause death if resuscitation procedures could have been successful in any fashion. In other words I believe the Doctors about the tracheotomy procedure applied and do not believe AT ALL that they were involved in ANY conspiracy WHATSOEVER as to "changing wounds". )

FORWARD AND CONCLUSION

It would be insanity and paranoid to think or believe the Secret Service in some manner like stabbed the President's back and neck with like a screw driver or something - to inflict the wounds, or make extra ones, to in some manner be in conspiracy as setting up the "magic bullet" theory that prevailed as the worst lie in a murder case history - regarding to whom occurred and by those investigating involved as well ! President Kennedy was cradled in First Lady Jackie's lap after the head wound all the way to Parkland Hospital - and BEFORE the Secret Service Agent jumped onto the vehicle from the rear after the shots. It seems inconceivable to think the Secret Service, or anyone, had an opportunity to do something as this from the moment the President was removed from the Limosine and taken into the Attending Physicians considering all the prying eyes on the scene.

So here we are.... the President had apparently two entry wounds about the neck area and lower - the front neck wound and the back below the neck wound - both appearing strangely as entry wounds and NO BULLETS found or reported lodged in the President. During the autopsy, it is insane and paranoid to think or believe that someone or persons "carved" into the dead President to dig out lodged bullets in these areas - PERHAPS.

It is also ABSURD to think that two different shooters, front and rear, BOTH hit these areas causing the visible wounds and BOTH bullets were somehow lucky enough not to have caused ANY damage BUT to lodge in the President's body as kind of like sticking a pencil in a bowel of jello. That is beyond probabilities calculated for anyone so disposed to. Again, they were not reported as close up hits/shots - they were from distance. This removes some lucky probability of two shooters to have done this. It is simply impossible.

What would have stopped the bullets from exiting the body? They would both have to have been of such a low powder load in the bullet cartridge as to preclude they would only travel at most about an inch into the body, and lucky enough not to hit bone or solid. THAT low of a powder load would as well preclude they HAD to be fired at anywhere near POINT BLANK RANGE. They did not OBVIOUSLY.

SO WHAT DID HAPPEN....

There is apparently only one explanation and is my conclusion according to things visible and testified to and reported. If you will remember or dig, there was the x-ray report that one of the President's vertebrae was nicked. This was about at the area of the wounds of the neck/back area.

REFERENCE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_John_F._Kennedy
"According to the Warren Commission[24] and the House Select Committee on Assassinations,[25] as President Kennedy waved to the crowds on his right with his right arm upraised on the side of the limo, a shot entered his upper back, penetrated his neck, slightly damaged a spinal vertebra and the top of his right lung, exited his throat nearly centerline just beneath his larynx, then nicked the left side of his suit tie knot. He then raised his elbows and clenched his fists in front of his face and neck, then leaned forward and towards his left. "

It is my opinion that indeed President Kennedy was shot from behind, entering just below the neck area and was of the scheme that day of a military high power carbine rifle. This round passed into the body in the rear, hitting the disc and nicking the top of the vertebrae and then ricocheted upwards - coming out of the President's neck in front and passed onto striking the "chrome dash" at the top of the windshield of the President's Limosine on the inside of the vehicle.

You will remember how badly they tried to lie about this and were caught. They claimed it happened from previous auto maintenance performed by a clumsy worker. Photographs on November 21st 1963 revealed it was INTACT!

Bullet holes in the limousine and extra bullets in Dealey Plaza
(About at 3 minutes into this YouTube shows the picture of the Limosine chrome dash was INTACT Nov 21, 1963 in San Antnio TX - submitted document says it occurred 11/01/61 !)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtFoPCKVp-8>

It seems unlikely this would not have left a larger exit wound, as Doctors said the front throat wound appeared as an entry wound. THIS may be the ONLY time the Warren Commission people were RIGHT when they said to them "You must be mistaken". I think this is the ONLY PLAUSIBLE explanation of these wounds.

Again, to revert to the secret service was stabbing the body to make wounds - well OBVIOUSLY President Kennedy WAS SHOT in the throat area as seen on the many photos and films that day. We have to account for this. I think I may have.

Ironically, the "pristine bullet" probably looked VERY MUCH like the bullet that did this, having the slight nick on it, exiting the President before striking the chrome dash. This may account for such the clean exit wound on the President's throat - especially considering no doubt it was fired through a rifled barrel.

A bottom line here is as well, that my conclusion might also explain the "fudging" of this evidence from the autopsy to the commission which apparently is then attempting to hide the other shooter's position - another shooter other than their reported Lee Oswald. In other words it was impossible Oswald lined up with this shot considering entry wound in rear and the throat wound the exit wound - and the "moving of the wounds" as intentional false testimony then hides that the position of the actual shooter had to be from a much lower trajectory as street level or not much higher. However in my conclusion it is not that the wounds were from a straight pass through shot - but rather entered and deflected by the vertebrae ricocheted upward. 

Additionally and obviously they had to hide this shot because it blew everything..... Oswald would not be the only assassin and becomes conspiracy if there were more than one. So the "magic bullet theory" takes on this new dimension by my conclusion. I believe it has been proved according to Zapruder Film frames examination that this shot was followed quickly by the next that hit Gov. Connally. These two shots could NOT have been fired by Oswald's rifle because it was a minimum of something like 2.3 seconds after a shot to move the bolt action and then fire again (and not even taking into consideration of about another second to aim before shooting) .

I would consider that, actually lining up the two wounds, the exit wound seems a tad towards an extreme upward angle - and noting the President was sitting upright when hit here. It would seem that if hit from Oswald's reported position that there would have been more centrifugal speed - high from a sixth floor and downward. I would assume the angle of the deflection would be much lower where it exited from just from the speed and extra force added to the round - causing a more straighter line path of entry wound to exit wound. 
A lower position from street level or not much higher (2nd floor or lower) would seem to more account for the sharper upward exiting angle as without the added centrifugal speed and force pushing causing a more straighter path - wound to wound. Shooting from the lower position would be a slower round hitting, naturally, and therefore more subject or prone to a more extreme deflection path if hitting anything - here just barely nicking the vertebrae. 

In other words it would be like two cars - one nicking a pole or like a trash can full of sand at 100 MPH and the other at 200 MPH to make the point. The one hitting at 100 MPH would be more prone to body damage and even causing some swerve. The 200 MPH car would more push the pole or can off rather than absorb the hit and take a lesser of a nick in body damage.

So to add to my conclusion, the neck/back wound was NOT by Lee Harvey Oswald or anyone else on the 6th Floor of the TSBD. That leaves the only other cover from the rear for an assassin as the DalTex Building on Houston - either from 2nd or 1st floor or the outside fire escape from between the two floors...... SEE :

Administrator Research Contributions (OPAL BUST)
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,12.0.html

YOU TUBE
JFKshooters2_Altgens.wmv
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-KOpdISioM>

MY CHANNEL
<http://www.youtube.com/user/JFK50YearJubilee>

A LAST POINT - TIME OF DEATH.....

One additional point here is there was no exit wound on the neck if indeed their reported "entry wound" on the throat occurred from a side shot and exited the throat area just hitting flesh and possibly muscle tissue - no bones. In real world then - the Doctors reportedly observing and also testifying the throat wound in front was an entry wound, then they indeed would apparently assume the neck vertebrae (s) had been shattered and spinal column severed causing instantaneous death. This goes back to a shadow on Parkland Hospital as to going through the "dog show" of the "play" of attempting resuscitation on a DOA Dead On Arrival. Why ? To make Mrs. Kennedy feel a little better like they tried but lost him ? Ridiculous. Not wanting any liability and do everything available as treatment ? Isn't that desecration of a corpse ? It certainly is by the law. EVERYONE now knows President John Fitzgerald Kennedy arrived DOA because of the MASSIVE head wounds. There is NO other truth. DON"T hand us the Catholic crap whereas we have separation of Church/State laws which President Kennedy him self preached - whereas religious rite now is acceptable as to intervening and suddenly making it okay to commit PERJURY AND FALSE SWEARING OF STATE AND FEDERAL DOCUMENTS OF DEATH CERTIFICATE AS TO TIME EXPIRED doctors! Unfortunately they have to be charged with this as setting 1:00 as time of death after Catholic Rite.

IT HAS TO BE ASKED....

# Doctors, have you EVER in all your life in all the history of the world ever witnessed or heard of or reported that ANYONE with about "one third of their brain blown away" had ANY chance whatsoever of living or revived by resuscitation or where ever other than DOA ? No.

# Where the Doctors themselves ordered by the Secret Service to go along with the "dog show" of the Catholic rite to buy time ? Where they told to wait the time (about a half an hour) for the Priest as being lied to that this would help National Security in some fashion that the killer (s) did not know if they were successful or the world as including American Enemies, or in any scenario as to helping law officials catch the villain (s) having them think they could surrender because they only wounded rather than killed ?

# Did the Secret Service order everyone to keep quiet and tell no one yet the President is dead because they needed an half hour to get DEFCON 2 (nuclear war) in place if the Communists did this (of course we know the Secret service was in on it, so meaning was the Secret Service lying to everyone with plausible explanations but why.)

# Why was the extra half hour before announcing death necessary ? OBVIOUSLY everyone knew this was DOA. I mean Mrs. Kennedy herself said "I have his brains in my hand". People are dead with "missing brains". Common sense, and here scientific fact prevail. The President was DOA at approximately 12:30 PM PERIOD. Instantaneous death. Fatal gun shot wounds to the head.

# IS THIS WHY THE FRAME OR TWO AT THE TIME OF THE THROAT SHOT WAS DELETED FROM THE ZAPRUDER FILM - TO HIDE THE DIRECTION OF THE PRESIDENT'S HEAD TO HIDE TRAJECTORY OF THE EXIT TO THE CHROME DASHBOARD EMBEDDED BULLET ?

NOTE: The "half hour" delay time for Announcement of Death according to the scheme of things in this conspiracy no doubt tied into the framing of Lee Harvey Oswald, as the police report went out with description and then the police shooting and then the capture of him. This apparently was why the Secret Service had to "buy a half hour" - the arrest to occur almost within the hour and all the newspapers world wide lighting up with "Lone nut assassin defector caught" , which off the top "relieved" all efforts to continue to search further for any one else. "We got him".

SPECIAL EDIT: ..... .....

In case you thought to have picked apart my "Solved" thesis by the "yaw" entry wound into Gov. Connally's back proves the SBT (single bullet theory) and "pristine bullet" found on the stretcher were the truth instead of my research showing the bullet striking JFK in the upper back exited the throat after richocheting off of and nicking the vertebrae (shown in autopsy X-Rays) - LET US LOOK AT THE LIE!

SEE: Yaw (rotation) <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yaw_%28rotation%29>

Now with your familiarty with the JFK Assassination go ahead and view this PBS Nova special which is pro Single Bullet Theory. It is almst quite compelling to have you believe in it. A good presentation with great effort.

PBS NOVA - Cold Case JFK (S41E07, Nov. 13 2013)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4VLmPxFyk8>

What can be gleaned from this is that it rules out that the "Badge Man" fired a high powered carbine type round from behind the picket fence on the Grassy Knoll. This is true from my research, however not ignoring that this actual shot always mentioned was actually an exploding tipped round fired from behind the white wall in front and to the side of that spot.

Now the greatest point in their support of the SBT (single bullet theory) is the great efforts showing the "yaw" of a bullet passing from back/neck of the President and into the Governor that would conclude the SBT was correct, as the entrance wound into Gov. Connally was shaped as this they claim - a sideways bullet as opposed to the straight in bullet wound like the size of a pencil stuck in a mellon as example, which is what the one up high rear head wound entry wound of the President did appear as. 

THE TRUTH is that the entry wound into the Govenor's back was the size of like a pencil stuck into a mellon which was surgically altered by the Parkland Doctors for medical reasons - the same as the President's throat wound was surgically altered for medical reasons (to perform a Tracheotomy) - which then enlarged the wound. Now obviously this Medical Testimony by the treating Physicians shows as fact there was not the SBT - but rather a seperate shot that did not hit the President first, or anyone - the entry wound examined and defined as a normal entry wound.

LET US READ THIS: (And do note the treating Doctor describes as a slight "tangent" causing a slightly eliptical entry hole - which means a shot from side more so then straight on).

Trajectory of a Lie
By Milicent Cranor
http://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkmed/BigLieSmallWound/BigLieSmallWound.htm
(QUOTED IN PART...)

Part III.  Big Lie About a Small Wound in Connally's Back

Background
There is no evidence, hard or soft, that supports the single bullet theory (SBT). Its defenders have spent a lot of time proving that it could have happened that way, which is not the same as proving that it did, a distinction they don't make. But the can't even prove it hypothetically because the sniper's nest and the various wounds of Kennedy and Connally do not line up. In addition, witnesses say the men reacted at two different times to two different bullets, and the Zapruder film seems to prove them right. To solve the problems of geometry and timing, promoters of the SBT have resorted to the use of junk science and chicanery. (See especially the crudely fraudulent computerized animation of the Zapruder film by Dale Myers: www.abclies.com/dale.html) But even these tricks do nothing more than give the appearance of proving the theory as opposed to proving the reality. There is still no evidence whatsoever for the SBT. But since when has that been a problem? Evidence can always be manufactured, especially when it involves the written word.

One example of manufactured evidence is the lie about Connally’s back wound.  Why do supporters of the SBT say the wound was 3 centimeters long, when, in fact, it was only half as long?  Why was the 1.5 centimeter wound a problem?   Defenders of the theory say that if the Carcano bullet had struck sideways (as opposed to nose-on),  it would have created a wound the same size as its length (3 centimeters), and such a long wound would be proof the bullet had been tumbling.   If it had been tumbling, this, presumably, would be proof it had struck something else on its way to Connally’s back.   The something else in this case:  John F. Kennedy.

Problem:  Connally’s back wound was only as long as the wound in the back of Kennedy’s head:  1.5 centimeters.  No one has suggested Kennedy was hit in the head with a tumbling bullet.

Adaptation of a drawing demonstrating the hypothetical tumbling bullet.  From John Lattimer’s book, Kennedy and Lincoln.  Medical and Ballistic Comparisons of Their Assassinations, Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1980, page 268.

The drawing above demonstrates the alleged behavior of the single bullet.   The drawing was designed (though not executed) by John Lattimer, a urologist who has published several infomercials in medical journals promoting the lone assassin theory.  What is wrong with this picture, aside from the fact that the men are too far apart?    Experts assure me the Carcano bullet is much too stable to behave like this.   Perforating a neck could divert the bullet, but not make it tumble to this extent in so short a time and in so short a space.     (There is more on Lattimer below.)

The wound in Connally’s back did not indicate a sideways hit any more than the wound in the back of Kennedy’s head.  The latter was 1.5 x 0.6 centimeters, and the former, 1.5 x 0.8 centimeters, as documented on at least four occasions by the governor’s thoracic surgeon, Dr. Robert Shaw.  (4WCH104, 107; 6WCH85, 86).   The holes in the back of Connally’s shirt and jacket were as small as his back wound. (5WCH64) (See TABLE below.)  The damage inside Connally’s chest also disproves a sideways hit.  According to Shaw, the bullet created a "small tunneling wound" (7HSCA149) and he noted, "the neat way in which it stripped the rib out without doing much damage to the muscles that lay on either side of it."  (4WCH116)   Shaw felt that the shape of the bullet was explained either by a “slight tumbling,” or by it striking at a tangent. (6WCH95)   It had to have been a tangential hit since the bullet  “followed the line of declination of the fifth rib” (4WCH105), i.e., its path slanted downward.

Connally’s back wound became 3 centimeters when it was surgically enlarged.   Shaw explained that in order to clean and debride (cut away devitalized tissue) the wound, he had to enlarge it to twice its size.  (6WCH88)

Despite all this testimony, two doctors — John Lattimer and Michael Baden — found ways to make the magic bullet wound change its size to fit the magic bullet theory.  And “investigative journalists,” like Gerald Posner, Gus Russo and Dale Myers, who are as incompetent as they are unethical, have spread the lie further.   

John Lattimer Exploits a Coincidence

Bullets and wounds are a bit like keys and locks, and that would make John Lattimer an amateur locksmith.   Since a tumbling bullet did not fit into Connally’s back wound, Lattimer changed the lock.   

Some 30 years ago, Lattimer apparently noticed an interesting coincidence:  the size of the wound – after it was enlarged – was the same length as a Carcano bullet, 3 centimeters.   Lattimer then published an article in which he claimed the wound had in fact been three centimeters long originally, i.e., without enlargement (Medical Times 1974; 102 November:33-56; Kennedy and Lincoln, Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1980).    As proof, he published the report on Connally's operation which only mentioned the post-enlargement size.  Lattimer also chose to publish an uncorrected diagram that portrayed the back wound as it was after surgical enlargement (CE 679, 17WCH336) when instead, he could have published the corrected diagram that showed its original size, 1.5cm.   (Gregory Exhibit No.1, 20WCH32).   See Exhibit A (Lattimer's rendition of CE 679) and Exhibit B (corrected drawing).   In each case, Lattimer selected documents out of context to create the false impression of a tumbling bullet entering sideways.  The uncorrected diagram appears in his book surrounded by testimony taken out of context to reinforce the false impression.  Below, I have reproduced these passages, and have placed a rectangle around the parts Lattimer selected to display.

Snippet 1 (6WCH86).  Above the uncorrected diagram, Lattimer placed selected statements that suggest Dr. Shaw has been asked to draw the large wound that you see on Connally, and he omits testimony that indicates the wound was too large:

Mr. Specter.  Is the size and dimension of the hole accurate on scale, or would you care to make any adjustment or modification in that characterization by picture?

Dr. Shaw.  As the wound entry is marked on this figure, I would say that the scale is larger than the actual wound or the actual depicting of the wound should be.  As I described it, it was approximately  a centimeter and a half in length.  [Emphasis added.]

Mr. Specter.  Would you draw, Dr. Shaw, right above the shoulder as best you can recollect, what that wound of entry appeared at the time you first observed it?  Would you put your initials right beside that? 

(The witness, Dr. Shaw, complied with the request of Counsel Specter.)

Snippet 2 (6WCH95).  Below the diagram, appears a passage that omits reference to Shaw's opinion that the elongated wound may have been caused by the angle of entry, and not by tumbling.

Mr. Specter.  As to the wound on the back of Governor Connally, was there any indication that the bullet was tumbling prior to the time it struck him?

Dr. Shaw.  I would only have to say that I'm not a ballistics expert, but the wound on his chest was not a single puncture wound, it was long enough so that there might have been some tumbling.

Mr. Specter.  You mean the wound on his back?

Dr. Shaw.  The wound on his back – yes, it was long enough so that there might have been some tumbling.  In other words, it was not a spherical puncture wound.

Mr. Specter.  So, it might have had some tumbling involved, or it might not have?

Dr. Shaw.  Yes; I don't know whether the clothes would have occasioned this or not.

Mr. Specter.  My question would be that perhaps some tumbling might have been involved as a result of decrease in velocity as the bullet passed through President Kennedy, whether there was any indication from the surface of the wound which would indicate tumbling.

Dr. Shaw.  The wound entrance was an elliptical wound.  In other words, it had a long diameter and a short diameter.  It didn't have the appearance of a wound caused by a high velocity bullet that had not struck anything else; in other words, a puncture wound.
          Now, you have to also take into consideration, however, whether the bullet enters at a right angle or at a tangent.  If it enters at a tangent there will be some length to the wound of entrance.   [Emphasis added.]

[Again, it should be noted that the entrance wound in Kennedy's head was said to have been the exact same length – 15mm.]

Snippet 3 (6WCH87).   Again Lattimer provides selected testimony that shows Dr. Shaw agreeing on the size of a wound in the diagram – only he omits statements above and below his selection that indicate the subject of the discussion was the exit wound.

Mr. Specter.  Would you at this time, right above the right shoulder there, draw the apearance of the point of exit as nearly as you can recollect it on Governor Connally?

Dr. Shaw.  This is right.

Mr. Specter.  You say the hole which appears on Governor Connally is just about the size that it would have been on his body?

Dr. Shaw.  Yes; it is drawn in good scale.

Mr. Specter.  In good scale to the body?

Dr. Shaw.  Yes.

Mr. specter.  Would you draw it on another portion of the paper here in terms of its absolute size?

Dr. Shaw.  Five cm. it would be – about like that – do you want me to mark that?

Mr. Specter.  Put your initials right in the center of that circle.

Dr. Shaw.  I'll just put "wound of exit."

Lattimer did report that a correction had been made, but lied about its nature.  A few pages earlier, he wrote,  “His careful diagram of the wound of entry (which he revised and initialed) showed it to be elongated in its vertical (not horizontal) axis and to be at least 3 cm in length.”(Kennedy and Lincoln, Harcourt Brace Jovanovich, 1980)     "At least" three centimeters long?    At least?

Michael Baden Stretches the Lie Further

Dr. Michael Baden who headed the HSCA medical panel, knew the true size of the wound and how it had been enlarged.  He had also personally examined the scar on Connally’s back.  This is how he described it to the panel:
    “On removing his shirt, it was readily apparent that at the site of gunshot perforation of the upper right back there is now a 1 1/8 -inch long horizontal pale well healed...”  (7HSCA 143-144; 240)

In a book Baden wrote for the public, he doubled the size of the scar:

"According to Connally's medical records, the bullet struck him nose first in the back and left a vertical scar.  I thought the records were wrong.  If it was the same magic bullet, it would have gone in sideways -- with the length, not the point, first.  After leaving Kennedy, it would have lost its power and became a tumbling bullet, and tumbling bullets rotate.  When they finally strike, they strike edgewise.  I needed to examine Connally...

“He removed his shirt.  There it was -- a two-inch long sideways entrance scar in his back.  He had not been shot by a second shooter but by the same flattened bullet that went through Kennedy." (Unnatural Death: Confessions of a Medical Examiner, Random House 1989, p.20)   See Exhibit C .

Apparently Baden realized that if the original wound had been three centimeters (1.2 inches), then, after its surgical enlargement, the scar would have been even bigger.   It was a calculated lie.   This is only one of several examples of Michael Baden’s deceptions.

Gerald Posner, Gus Russo, and Dale Myers  Perpetuate the Lie

Two of these “investigative reporters,” Posner and Russo, never quoted primary sources on the wound, choosing instead to accept the fraudulent claims of Lattimer and Baden. (Gerald Posner. Case Closed.  Random House, pp 336, 479; Gus Russo.  Live by the Sword: The Secret War Against Castro and the Death of JFK.  Bancroft Press, 1998, p.297).

The third “investigative reporter,” Dale Myers, mimicked Lattimer’s technique of taking testimony out of context.  On his website, he wrote:   “According to Dr. Robert Shaw's operative record, the entrance wound in JBC's body was ‘just lateral to the right [shoulder blade] close [to] the [armpit] yet has passed through the latysmus [latissimus] dorsi muscle...the wound of entrance was approximately [1.2 inches] in its longest diameter.’ (7HSCA142)”  But Myers omitted what followed immediately after the quote above:  “The rear entrance wound was NOT [emphasis mine]  3 centimeters [1.2 inches] (in diameter) as indicated in one of the operative notes. It was a puncture-type wound, as if a bullet had struck the body at slight declination [i.e., not at a right angle]. The wound was actually approximately 1.5 centimeters in diameter. The ragged edges of the wound were surgically cut away, effectively enlarging it to approximately 3 centimeters.”   (7HSCA143)

Conclusion

A lie from one of John Lattimer's pseudoscientific articles has persisted to this day. The lie, which concerns the wound in John Connally's back and how it relates to the single bullet theory, is remarkable in that it is so easy to disprove. Yet, it has been perpetuated by a number of unethical authors, the most significant of whom is Michael Baden. This man was Head of the Medical Panel, House Select Committee on Assassinations, the second largest investigation into the medical evidence in this case. We are grateful to these people for unwittingly demonstrating a fatal flaw in the case against Lee Harvey Oswald—and for providing such accessible proof of conspiracy to cover up the truth. 

TABLE. Connally’s Back Wound – the Hole Story.....
FULL: http://www.history-matters.com/essays/jfkmed/BigLieSmallWound/BigLieSmallWound.htm
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 02:27:32 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2012, 12:17:34 pm »

MORAL OF THE STORY....

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS THE "PERFECT CRIME" IN AMERICA. lol
Report Spam   Logged

JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2012, 01:54:54 am »

EDIT..... WE WILL NEVER FORGET ! The slain - of courage, fearful, innocents, the martyred.
WE MUST ATTAIN THE CLOSURE AS CASE SOLVED AND OWE THIS AS AMERICANS AND WORLD CITIZENS TO PRESIDENT JACK KENNEDY AND ALL THE WITNESSES WHO WERE SILENCED ON EARTH.....

EDIT.... Let us not be naive here. Below shows two views, and must be sifted by known experts. I point to hard evidence by the Attending Physicians at Parkland Hospital treating President John Fitzgerald Kennedy. These are professionals and expert testimony - expert because aside of their fine reputations and experience, there observations are truth as best truth is known to medical science which is fact in any court. There has never been any doubt of what the Doctors reported and testified to. They testified to at least one wound in the throat and three to the head. Four wounds constituting CONSPIRACY. There obviously would be NO reason for them to lie and make that up as that would be absurd and contrary to the Warren Commission Report. It is what happened and there are many, many, many other witnesses that day that describe the same. Responsible HONEST Americans ! Let NO view slander these fine Citizens. (The view here is "coincidences" are bunk)

Considering the facts from Parkland Hospital by the Attending Physicians - conspiracy defined as three different angles of gunshots to the head - considering these FACTS by HONEST Doctors, if there are any errors as to "suspicious deaths" of persons "possibly connected as conspiracy witnesses" - let us sanely and rationally and of good courage and sound mind err on the side of "probably, yes - was slain as connected to the case as far as possible / probable / definate witness of a conspiracy to kill JFK.

I mean to the opposite view - grow up, how many cop / detective TV shows have Americans seen and for all these years with so many true stories [Highway Patrol, Dragnet, etc] showing how criminal murderers have so brutally tried to hide their crimes from 10 bucks in a cash register to attempting entire estates ! The JFK Assassination is NOT LOCAL CRIME. It was the slaying of the Commander in Chief, the President of the United States. Give the crime and victim its due RESPECT.

OBVIOUSLY there were great efforts and massive logistics to complete the assassination with no trial - the intention from the beginning, not to get caught under any circumstances and at ANY cost. We are not defining a simple murder of some person of least value we might place as far as finance and accomplishments - we are defining what today is described as a "state sanctioned assassination". DO NOT BE NAIVE and quickly and sharply call everyone (the great majority) in America nuts because they believe President Kennedy was victim of this and the Warren Commission was the worst fairy tale ever told. Again, THIS IS the expert opinion of MANY EXPERTS including MEDICAL FACTS and of the so many educated Americans and all Americans able to intelligently comprehend what has taken place - and the remainder, if any, believing by having faith in the same.

NOTE that many say "why didn't they come forth and tell what they know? "..... These must be too young and were not alive through the Times. Some did come forward and were "mysteriously" told to "shut up .... you only heard three shots .... you are mistaken..." etc. Those taking pictures and movies had them taken away - some promised return but were returned damaged. Others were directly assaulted as the American taking pictures of the Grassy Knoll a little in front of the area of the "Badge Man" suspected assassin. JFK has been noted in history as the only time the world was at DEFCON 2 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DEFCON in Nuclear exchange as the beginning of World War Three itself no doubt at the Cuban Missle Crisis. The WORLD itself was peeing its pants. Now this - the assassination of JFK not very long after things calmed down. Americans were very, very, very scared - yet those many in Dallas did come forward and were "saying what they knew". Rapidly in the manner of minutes and hours and days and months and year after year, with each event unfolding, there was always a complete sinister cloud hanging over the murder of President Kennedy. America not too long ago came out of the World War Two Era when in national solidarity lived by the creed, "Loose lips sink ships" - from the actuality or suspicion of enemy spies in the nation and to keep their mouths during casual talk or public discussion - shut such as in military support type employment and so on. Were they conspiracy NUTS ? ? ?

Quite the contrary. Many and most of the witnesses and probable slain for "knowing something" were of that age and mindset. The very report that it was a "lone nut assassin with Communist connections/background, actually a defector" captured as the probable assassin and "we have our man" only fueled almost immediately that the Soviet Union was involved. The rest were all the News Reports previous to the Dallas Trip by the President of many warnings of other "nuts" who might try something. And then Jack Ruby and the "Mafia" crime syndicate suddenly enters the reality of those Citizens who were witnesses and/or who might have "known something". WHO THE HELL WERE THEY SUPPOSED TO COME FORWARD AND TELL ? ? ? The fear was for many they would be killed if they came forward. This was recorded on Dallas radio, published in other media. The best they could settle for was someday close will be safe enough to come forward and then the Warren Commission was suddenly released which turned into almost immediately the next level that the US Government itself in part is INVOLVED IN A COVER UP ! WHO WERE THEY TO COME FORWARD TO AND TELL ? ? ? Dallas Police were mistrusted as well at the time and locality on November 22, 1963 and forward. Again, NO NEED to sit there BRUTALLY ATTACKING these fine honest Good Americans calling Americans "conspiracy nuts". ! ! ! Please shut up and not muddy the waters and slander Good Americans as such. Jack thanks you !

Jim Marrs' List
WEBSITE - FULL http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/deaths.htm

Marrs List of "Mystery Deaths"

Note: information in the first four columns is from Marrs, the "Comment" is by the author of this web page.
* = Marrs considers death "particularly suspicious"

Date   Name   Marrs: Connection with case   Marrs: Cause of death   Comment

11/63   Karyn Kupcinet   TV host's daughter who was overheard telling of JFK's death prior to 11/22/63   Murdered   No corroboration for Penn Jones' implausible "foreknowledge" claim. 

12/63   Jack Zangretti   Expressed foreknowledge of Ruby shooting Oswald   Gunshot Victim   Actually "Zangetty." Unsourced claim by Penn Jones with no corroboration. Supposedly, member of Sinatra family was to be kidnapped. 

2/64   Eddy Benavides   Lookalike brother to Tippit shooting witness, Domingo Benavides   Gunshot to head   Innocent bystander killed in bar brawl. Death was actually in February, 1965. 

2/64   Betty MacDonald*   Former Ruby employee who alibied Warren Reynolds shooting suspect.   Suicide by hanging in Dallas Jail   Was in fact a suicide. 

3/64   Bill Chesher   Thought to have information linking Oswald and Ruby   Heart attack   No evidence he could link Ruby and Oswald. HSCA found death nonsinister 

3/64   Hank Killam*   Husband of Ruby employee, knew Oswald acquaintance   Throat cut   HSCA found death non-suspicious. 

4/64   Bill Hunter*   Reporter who was in Ruby's apartment on 11/24/63   Accidental shooting by policeman   Death judged non-suspicious by HSCA. Accidently shot by cop. 

5/64   Gary Underhill*   CIA agent who claimed Agency was involved   Gunshot in head ruled suicide   Was not a CIA agent. Death was indeed a suicide. 

5/64   Hugh Ward*   Private investigator working with Guy Banister and David Ferrie   Plane crash in Mexico   No evidence of connection to case. 

5/64   DeLesseps Morrison*   New Orleans    Passenger in Ward's plane   Was mayor of New Orleans. Otherwise, unconnected to case. 

8/64   Teresa Norton*   Ruby employee   Fatally shot   Same person as Karen Carlin. Marrs listed her twice, and further she is not known to be dead. 

6/64   Guy Banister*   x-FBI agent in New Orleans connected to Ferrie, CIA, Carlos Marcello & Oswald   Heart attack   No evidence death was from foul play. 

9/64   Jim Koethe*   Reporter who was in Ruby's apartment on 11/24/63   Blow to neck   Judged non-suspicious by HSCA. Police suspected fight with gay lover. 

9/64   C.D. Jackson   "Life" magazine senior Vice President who bought Zapruder Film and locked it away   Unknown   No other connection to the case. Actually died of a heart attack. 

10/64   Mary Pinchot   JFK "special" friend whose diary was taken by CIA chief James Angleton after her death   Murdered   Killed in mugging. Her diary had account of affair with JFK, nothing about assassination. 

1/65   Paul Mandel   "Life" writer who told of JFK turning to rear when shot in throat   Cancer   No other connection to the case -- did indeed die of cancer 

3/65   Tom Howard*   Ruby's first lawyer, was in Ruby's apartment on 11/24/63   Heart attack   Had history of heart disease and was heavy drinker. HSCA found death non-sinister. 

5/65   Maurice Gatlin*   Pilot for Guy Banister   Fatal fall   No connection with assassination. 

8/65   Mona B. Saenz*   Texas Employment clerk who interviewed Oswald   Hit by Dallas bus   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" her. 

?/65   David Goldstein   Dallasite who helped FBI trace Oswald's pistol   Natural causes   Every gunshop owner in Dallas, including Goldstein, provided affidavit saying he did not sell Oswald pistol. No other connection. 

9/65   Rose Cheramie*   Knew of assassination in advance, told of riding to Dallas with Cubans   Hit/run victim   Prostitute and drug addict, doubtful her statements that Kennedy was going to be killed indicated "foreknowledge." 

11/65   Dorothy Kilgallen*   Columnist who had private interview with Ruby, pledged to "break" JFK case   Drug overdose   HSCA investigated her death, found nothing sinister. 

11/65   Mrs. Earl Smith*   Close friend to Dorothy Kilgallen, died two days after columnist, may have kept Kilgallen's notes   Cause unknown   A fellow Journal-American columnist, she died after three-month illness. No evidence of any knowledge about the case. 

12/65   William Whaley*   Cab driver who reportedly drove Oswald to Oak Cliff (The only Dallas taxi driver to die on duty)   Motor collision   83 year-old man in oncoming car crashed into Whaley on viaduct, killing himself and Whaley. 

1966   Judge Joe Brown   Presided over Ruby's trial   Heart attack   Had history of heart attacks. 

1966   Karen "Little Lynn" Carlin*   Ruby employee who last talked with Ruby before Oswald shooting   Gunshot victim   Same person as Teresa Norton (see above). No reliable evidence of her death. 

1/66   Earlene Roberts   Oswald's landlady   Heart attack   Had a history of heart disease. 

2/66   Albert Bogard*   Car salesman who said Oswald test drove new car   Suicide   Investigation of local authorities and testimony of relatives makes it clear it was indeed suicide. 

6/66   Capt. Frank Martin   Dallas policeman who witnessed Oswald slaying, told Warren Commission "there's a lot to be said but probably be better if I don't say it"   Sudden cancer   Immediately explained what it would be better not to say: that the Dallas police had performed poorly in allowing Oswald to be killed. 

8/66   Lee Bowers Jr.*   Witnessed men behind picket fence on Grassy Knoll   Motor accident   Investigated by HSCA, and researcher David Perry. No evidence of murder. 

9/66   Marilyn "Delila" Walle*   Ruby dancer   Shot by husband after 1 month of marriage   Shot in domestic squabble. 

10/66   Lt. William Pitzer*   JFK autopsy photographer who described his duty as "horrifying experience"   Gunshot ruled suicide   Evidence contradicts alleged claim to have photographed autopsy. No evidence of murder. 

11/66   Jimmy Levens   Fort Worth nightclub owner who hired Ruby employees   Natural causes   Casual acquaintance of Ruby's. HSCA judged death non-suspicious. 

11/66   James Worrell Jr.*   Saw man flee rear of Texas School Book Depository   Motor accident   Told Warren Commission of seeing a shooter in Sniper's Nest. Died in motorcycle accident. 

1966   Clarence Oliver   Dist. Atty. Investigator who worked Ruby case   Unknown   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him. 

12/66   Hank Suydam   Life magazine official in charge of JFK stories   Heart attack   No other connection to the case.

1967   Leonard Pullin   Civilian Navy employee who helped film "Last Two Days" about assassination   One-car crash   Film actually dealt with Texas trip, and had no information about assassination.

1/67   Jack Ruby*   Oswald's slayer   Lung cancer (he told family he was injected with cancer cells)   Inducing cancer by injecting cancer cells is medical nonsense. Ruby's mental condition had badly deteriorated.

2/67   Harold Russell*   Saw escape of Tippit killer   Killed by cop in bar brawl   Actually died of heart failure several hours after bar brawl.

2/67   David Ferrie*   Acquaintance of Oswald, Garrison suspect and employee of Guy Banister   Blow to neck (ruled accidental)   Died of Berry aneurysm, natural causes.

2/67   Eladio Del Valle*   Anti-Castro Cuban associate of David Ferrie being sought by Garrison   Gunshot wound, ax wound to head   Was involved in drug running, various criminal activities. No "axe wound."

3/67   Dr. Mary Sherman*   Ferrie associate working on cancer research   Died in fire (possibly shot)   No evidence of Ferrie association, died in 1964, and was not shot, but rather stabbed. Otherwise, Marrs is correct.

1/68   A. D. Bowie   Asst. Dallas District Attorney prosecuting Ruby   Cancer   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him.

4/68   Hiram Ingram   Dallas Deputy Sheriff, close friend to Roger Craig   Sudden cancer   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him.

5/68   Dr. Nicholas Chetta   New Orleans coroner who ruled on death of Ferrie   Heart attack   No evidence he knew anything sinister. HSCA found nothing suspicious about death.

8/68   Philip Geraci*   Friend of Perry Russo, told of Oswald/Shaw conversation   Electrocution   Note Marrs' syntax. It was Russo, and not Geraci who told of story of "Oswald/Shaw conversation."

1/69   Henry Delaune*   Brother-in-law to coroner Chetta   Murdered   If Chetta's death wasn't suspicious, how was that of his brother-in-law supposed to be?

1/69   E.R. Walthers*   Dallas Deputy Sheriff who was involved in Depository search, claimed to have found .45-cal. slug   Shot by felon   Made no claim of finding slug, in fact explicitly denied it. Killed trying to arrest violent suspect.

1969   Charles Mentesana   Filmed rifle other than Mannlicher-Carcano being taken from Depository   Heart attack   Film actually shows Dallas Police shotgun, and survives to this day. Had no other knowledge of the assassination.

4/69   Mary Bledsoe   Neighbor to Oswald, also knew David Ferrie   Natural causes   Key witness supporting Warren Commission case. Died at age 72.

4/69   John Crawford*   Close friend to both Ruby and Wesley Frazier, who gave ride to Oswald on 11/22/63   Crash of private plane   No evidence of foul play.

7/69   Rev. Clyde Johnson*   Scheduled to testify about Clay Shaw/Oswald connection   Fatally shot   Was shot after end of trial, so unreliable prosecution decided not to use him. HSCA judged death non-sinister.

1970   George McGann*   Underworld figure connected to Ruby friends, wife, Beverly, took film in Dealey Plaza   Murdered   Beverly's claim to have been in Dealey Plaza has severe credibility problems. No other connection with the case.

1/70   Darrell W. Garner   Arrested for shooting Warren Reynolds, released after alibi from Betty MacDonald   Drug overdose   No evidence of any connection to the assassination.

8/70   Bill Decker   Dallas Sheriff who saw bullet hit street in front of JFK   Natural causes   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him.

8/70   Abraham Zapruder   Took famous film of JFK assassination   Natural causes   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him.

12/70   Salvatore Granello*   Mobster linked to both Hoffa,Trafficante, and Castro assassination plots   Murdered   Unfortunately, no link to Kennedy assassination plot.

1971   James Plumeri*   Mobster tied to mob-CIA assassination plots   Murdered   Mobster getting murdered is not that unusual. Plumeri had no connection with the case.

3/71   Clayton Fowler   Ruby's chief defense attorney   Unknown   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him.

4/71   Gen. Charles Cabell*   CIA deputy director connected to anti-Castro Cubans   Collapsed and died after physical at Fort Myers   Circumstances not sinister, no connection with assassination.

1972   Hale Boggs*   House Majority Leader, member of Warren Commission who began to publicly express doubts about findings   Disappeared on Alaskan plane flight   Having doubts about findings is not the same as having information "dangerous" to a conspiracy.

5/72   J. Edgar Hoover*   FBI director who pushed "lone assassin" theory in JFK assassination   Heart attack (no autopsy)   Died at age 77. Wasn't he running the coverup? Who killed him?

9/73   Thomas E. Davis*   Gunrunner connected to both Ruby and CIA   Electrocuted trying to steal wire   No connection to assassination.

2/74   J.A. Milteer*   Miami right-winger who predicted JFK's death and capture of scapegoat   Heater explosion   Milteer's crackpot statements are far from a "prediction" of JFK's death.

1974   Dave Yaras*   Close friend to both Hoffa and Jack Ruby   Murdered   Childhood friend of Ruby's, had no contact with him in 1963.

7/74   Earl Warren   Chief Justice who reluctantly chaired Warren Commission   Heart failure   Died at age 82. Insisted to the end that Oswald was the lone assassin.

8/74   Clay Shaw*   Prime suspect in Garrison case, reportedly a CIA contact with Ferrie and E. Howard Hunt   Possible cancer   Garrison's flimsy case against Shaw collapsed in 1969. Shaw died of cancer.

1974   Earle Cabell   Mayor of Dallas on 11/22/63, whose brother, Gen. Charles Cabell was fired from CIA by JFK   Natural causes   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him.

6/75   Sam Giancana*   Chicago Mafia boss slated to tell about CIA-mob death plots to Senate Committee   Murdered   HSCA found no evidence his death was assassination related.

7/75   Clyde Tolson   J. Edgar Hoover's assistant and roommate   Natural causes   Died of heart disease at age 71.

1975   Allen Sweatt   Dallas Deputy Sheriff involved in investigation   Natural causes   One of scores of deputies involved in investigation.

12/75   Gen. Earle Wheeler   Contact between JFK and CIA   Unknown   Died of heart failure at age 67 — no connection with case.

1976   Ralph Paul   Ruby's business partner connected with crime figures   Heart attack   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him.

4/76   James Chaney   Dallas motorcycle officer riding to JFK's right rear who said JFK "struck in the face" with bullet   Heart attack   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him.

4/76   Dr. Charles Gregory   Governor John Connally's physician   Heart attack   His testimony refuted the idea that there was "too much lead" in Connally to have come from CE 399.

6/76   William Harvey*   CIA coordinator for CIA-mob assassination plans against Castro   Complications from heart surgery   No connection with Kennedy assassination.

7/76   John Roselli*   Mobster who testified to Senate Committee and was to appear again   Stabbed and stuffed in metal drum   HSCA found no evidence his murder was related to JFK assassination.

1/77   William Pawley*   Former Brazilian Ambassador connected to Anti-Castro Cubans, crime figures   Gunshot ruled suicide   No connection with assassination

3/77   George DeMohrenschildt*   Close friend to both Oswald and Bouvier family (Jackie Kennedy's parents), CIA contract agent   Gunshot wound ruled suicide   Was not "CIA contract agent." Had history of mental illness and previous suicide attempts. Death thoroughly investigated by the Palm Beach County Sheriff's Office.

3/77   Carlos Prio Soccaras*   Former Cuban President, money man for anti-Castro Cubans   Gunshot wound ruled suicide   No connection to case.

3/77   Paul Raigorodsky   Business friend of George DeMohrenschildt and wealthy oilmen   Natural causes   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him.

5/77   Lou Staples*   Dallas radio Talk Show host who told friends he would break assassination case   Gunshot to head, ruled suicide   Was living in Oklahoma when he killed himself. Apparently unable to "break the case."

6/77   Louis Nichols   Former No. 3 man in FBI, worked on JFK investigation   Heart attack   No evidence of foul play.

8/77   Alan Belmont   FBI official who testified to Warren Commission   "Long illness"   No evidence of foul play.

8/77   James Cadigan   FBI document expert who testified to Warren Commission   Fall in home   No evidence of any foul play.

8/77   Joseph C. Ayres*   Chief steward on JFK's Air Force One   Shooting accident   Being Chief Steward doubtless allowed him to garner much sinister information.

8/77   Francis G. Powers*   U-2 pilot downed over Russia in 1960   Helicopter crash (He reportedly ran out of fuel)   Speculated Oswald may have given the Soviets information that allowed them to shoot him down. Had no evidence.

9/77   Kenneth O'Donnell   JFK's closest aide   Natural causes   Died of aneurysm and liver complications.

10/77   Donald Kaylor   FBI fingerprint chemist   Heart attack   One of hundreds of FBI employees with marginal connection to assassination.

10/77   J.M. English   Former head of FBI Forensic Sciences Laboratory   Heart attack   No evidence of foul play.

11/77   William Sullivan*   Former No. 3 man in FBI, headed Division 5, counter- espionage and domestic intelligence   Hunting accident   Investigation by New Hampshire authorities showed no indication of foul play.

1978   C.L. "Lummie" Lewis   Dallas Deputy Sheriff who arrested Mafia man Braden in Dealey Plaza   Natural causes   Are we supposed to assume that Braden blurted out details of plot to cop arresting him?

9/78   Garland Slack   Man who said Oswald fired at his target at rifle range   Unknown   Died of heart disease — no connection with the case beyond "Oswald sighting" discussed in Warren Commission Report.

1/79   Billy Lovelady   Depository employee said to be the man in the doorway in AP photograph   Complications from heart attack   Unclear what sinister information he might have revealed.

6/80   Jesse Curry   Dallas Police Chief at time of assassination   Heart attack   Unclear why there would be any need to "silence" him almost 17 years after assassination.

6/80   Dr. John Holbrook   Psychiatrist who testified Ruby was not insane   Heart attack but pills, notes found   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him.

1/81   Marguerite Oswald   Mother of accused assassin   Cancer   Always loudly insisted her son was innocent. Unclear what information she had that she had not already revealed.

10/81   Frank Watts   Chief felony prosecutor for Dallas D.A.   Natural causes   Died of cancer at age 83.

1/82   Peter Gregory   Original translator for Marina Oswald and Secret Service   Natural causes   Circumstances not suspicious — no evidence of any reason to "silence" him.

5/82   Dr. James Weston   Pathologist allowed to see JFK autopsy material for HSCA   Died while jogging, ruled natural causes   Insisted that Kennedy was hit by two shots from behind.

8/82   Will H. Griffin   FBI agent who reportedly said Oswald was "definitely" an FBI informant   Cancer   HSCA investigation found he had said no such thing.

10/82   W. Marvin Gheesling   FBI official who helped supervise JFK investigation   "Long illness"   Circumstances not suspicious — had only minor role in investigation.

3/84   Roy Kellerman   Secret Service agent in charge of JFK limousine   Unknown    Died of heart failure at age 69.

When the House Select Committee on Assassinations wished to study the "mysterious deaths" associated with the assassination, they asked the Congressional Research Service — a division of the Library of Congress — to investigate a list of such deaths from published sources. The resulting CRS report is merely preliminary, but it shows the appalling number of factual errors in the conspiracy books pushing the notion, and the utterly non-mysterious nature of most of the deaths. Click on the name below to see the relevant section of the CRS report.

Introduction to Report
    Edward/Eddie Benavides
    Albert Guy Bogard
    Hale Boggs
    Lee Bowers, Jr.
    Bill Chesher
    Nicholas J. Chetta, M.D.
    David Goldstein
    Thomas Hale (Tom) Howard
    William (Bill) Hunter
    Clyde Johnson
    Dorothy Kilgallen

Thomas Henry (Hank) Killam
    Jim Koethe
    Levens (first name unknown)
    Nancy Jane Mooney (also known as Betty McDonald)
    Teresa Norton
    Earlene Roberts
    Harold Russell
    Marilyn April Walle, a.k.a. Marilyn Moon, Marilyn Magyar, Delilah
    William W. Whaley
    James R. Worrell

A Person Not on the List
Roger Craig told a variety of "interesting" stories about the assassination, most of which clearly indicated a conspiracy. So it might seem quite logical that a conspiracy would want to silence him. And indeed Craig's death at age 39 in 1975 by suicide (conspiracy books usually put quotes around "suicide") might seem suspicious. But do the details of his death actually seem suspicious? Let's Just Think About This, OK?

Excerpted from "The Case of the Grassy Knoll: The Romance of Conspiracy" by John Kaplan; printed in The Historian As Detective, Winks, editor; originally published as "The Assassins" in Stanford Law Review (May 1967).

[Regarding the "mysterious" deaths of "witnesses" to the assassination], even the most cursory examination of the stories shows how essentially foolish they are. A good many of the deaths hardly seem mysterious in that they were caused by auto accidents, heart attacks, and other phenomena that afflict our entire population. Moreover, before we could tell whether the number of these deaths is in any way unusual, we would have to know the number of equally "mysterious" deaths that occurred to people completely unconnected with the WR. But even apart from any statistical refutation, the theory that a set of conspirators is now devoted to wiping out a host of unimportant witnesses is almost too silly to be put forth. There is not the slightest indication that any of the "victims" have had anything to tell that they had not already told, and indeed the deaths seem concentrated among those who bore only the most peripheral relation to the assassination. When one stops to consider that almost each one of the "mysterious" deaths requires the recruitment of at least one and often several new conspirators, it would seem that, like the pyramid club, the conspiracy would be getting bigger and bigger rather than smaller. One would think that in light of what had happened to those who knew too much it would get very difficult to recruit new members into the conspiracy. Most important, however, it is hard to say why the supposed killers are taking whatever chances these murders entail when it is so obvious that, whoever the conspirators are, they have already gotten off scot-free.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 11:07:44 pm by JFK50YearJubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2012, 01:59:33 am »

MORE

Convenient Deaths
1963 - 1976
http://www.jfk-assassination.de/articles/deaths.php

1963 - 1976
Many witnesses died in the thirteen year period following the assassination - mostly of unnatural causes. Many rumours crawl around about the high death rate during these years. They are supported by the mostly suspicious circumstances the victims died under. For a unknown shooter or even shooters, all these deaths have one thing in common: they are very convenient to those assassins since these witnesses took their knowledge with them into the grave. But see yourself and decide whether these deaths are purely coincidently:

Asterisks mark death that seemed to happen under suspicious circumstances.

Date    Name    Connection with case    Cause of death
11/63    Karyn Kupicinet    Tv host's daughter who was overheard telling of JFK's death prior to 11/22/63    Murdered

12/63    Jack Zangretti    Expressed foreknowledge of Ruby shooting Oswald    Gunshot Victim

2/64    Eddy Benavides    Lookalike brother to Tippit shooting witness, Domingo Benavides    Gunshot to head

2/64    Betty MacDonald*    Former Ruby employee who alibied Warren Reynolds shooting suspect.    Suicide by hanging in Dallas Jail

3/64    Bill Chesher    Thought to have information linking Oswald and Ruby    Heart attack

3/64    Hank Killam*    Husband of Ruby employee, knew Oswald acquaintance    Throat cut

4/64    Bill Hunter*    Reporter who was in Ruby's apartment on 11/24/63    Accidental shooting by policeman

5/64    Gary Underhill*    CIA agent who claimed Agency was involved    Gunshot in head ruled suicide

5/64    Hugh Ward*    Private investigator working with Guy Banister and David Ferrie    Plane crash in Mexico

5/64    DeLesseps Morrison*    New Orleans Mayor    Passenger in Ward's plane

8/64    Teresa Norton*    Ruby employee    Fatally shot

6/64    Guy Banister*    x-FBI agent in New Orleans connected to Ferrie, CIA, Carlos Marcello & Oswald    Heart attack

9/64    Jim Koethe*    Reporter who was in Ruby's apartment on 11/24/63    Blow to neck

9/64    C.D. Jackson    "Life" magazine senior Vicepresident who bought Zapruderfilm and locked it away    Unknown

10/64    Mary Pinchot    JFK "special" friend whose diary was taken by CIA chief James Angleton after her death    Murdered

1/65    Paul Mandal    "Life" writer who told of JFK turning to rear when shot in throat    Cancer

3/65    Tom Howard*    Ruby's first lawyer, was in Ruby's apartment on 11/24/63    Heart attack

5/65    Maurice Gatlin*    Pilot for Guy Banister    Fatal fall

8/65    Mona B. Saenz*    Texas Employment clerk who interviewed Oswald    Hit by Dallas bus

?/65    David Goldstein    Dallasite who helped FBI trace Oswald's pistol    Natural causes

9/65    Rose Cheramie*    Knew of assassination in advance, told of riding to Dallas with Cubans    Hit/run victim

11/65    Dorothy Kilgallen*    Columnist who had private interview with Ruby, pledged to "break" JFK case    Drug overdose

11/65    Mrs. Earl Smith*    Close friend to Dorothy Kilgallen, died two daysafter columnist, may have kept Kilgallen's notes    Cause unknown

12/65    William Whaley*    Cab driver who reportedly drove Oswald to Oak Cliff (The only Dallas taxi driver to die on duty)    Motor collision

1966    Judge Joe Brown    Presided over Ruby's trial    Heart attack

1966    Karen "Little Lynn" Carlin*    Ruby employee who last talked with Ruby before Oswald shooting    Gunshot victim

1/66    Earlene Roberts    Oswald's landlady    Heart attack

2/66    Albert Bogard*    Car salesman who said Oswald test drove new car    Suicide

6/66    Capt. Frank Martin    Dallas policeman who witnessed Oswald slaying, told Warren Commission "there's a lot to be said but probably be better if I don't say it"    Sudden cancer

8/66    Lee Bowers Jr.*    Witnessed men behind picket fence on Grassy Knoll    Motor accident

9/66    Marilyn "Delila Walle*    Ruby dancer    Shot by husband after 1 month of marriage

10/66    Lt. William Pitzer*    JFK autopsy photographer who described his duty as "horrifying experience"    Gunshot rule suicided

11/66    Jimmy Levens    Fort Worth nightclub owner who hired Ruby employees    Natural causes

11/66    James Worrell Jr.*    Saw man flee rear of Texas School Book Depository    Motor accident

1966    Clarence Oliver    Dist. Atty. Investigator who worked Ruby case    Unknown

12/66    Hank Suydam    Life magazine official in charge of JFK stories    Heart attack

1967    Leonard Pullin    Civilian Navy employee who helped film "Last Two Days" about assassination    One-car crash

1/67    Jack Ruby*    Oswald's slayer    Lung cancer (he told family he was injected with cancer cells)

2/67    Harold Russell*    Saw escape of Tippit killer    killed by cop in bar brawl

2/67    David Ferrie*    Acquaintance of Oswald, Garrison suspect and employee of Guy Banister    Blow to neck (ruled accidental)

2/67    Eladio Del Valle*    Anti-Castro Cuban associate of David Ferrie being sought by Garrison    Gunshot wound, a wound to head

3/67    Dr. Mary Sherman*    Ferrie associate working on cancer research    Died in fire (possibly shot)

1/68    A. D. Bowie    Asst. Dallas District Attorney prosecuting Ruby    Cancer

4/68    Hiram Ingram    Dallas Deputy Sheriff, close friend to Roger Craig    Sudden cancer

5/68    Dr. Nicholas Chetta    New Orleans coroner who on death of Ferrie    Heart attack

8/68    Philip Geraci*    Friend of Perry Russo, told of Oswald/Shaw conversation    Electrocution

1/69    Henry Delaune*    Brother-in-law to coroner Chetta    Murdered

1/69    E.R. Walthers*    Dallas Deputy Sheriff who was involved in Depository search, claimed to have found .45-cal. slug    Shot by felon

1969    Charles Mentesana    Filmed rifle other than Mannlicher-Carcano being taken from Depository    Heart attack

4/69    Mary Bledsoe    Neighbor to Oswald, also knew David Ferrie    Natural causes

4/69    John Crawford*    Close friend to both Ruby and Wesley Frazier, who gave ride to Oswald on 11/22/63    Crash of private plane

7/69    Rev. Clyde Johnson*    Scheduled to testify about Clay Shaw/Oswald connection    Fatally shot

1970    George McGann*    Underworld figure connected to Ruby friends, wife, Beverly, took film in Dealey Plaza    Murdered

1/70    Darrell W. Garner    Arrested for shooting Warren Reynolds, released after alibi from Betty MacDonald    Drug overdose

8/70    Bill Decker    Dallas Sheriff who saw bullet hit street in front of JFK    Natural causes

8/70    Abraham Zapruder    Took famous film of JFK assassination    Natural causes

12/70    Salvatore Granello*    Mobster linked to both Hoffa,Trafficante, and Castro assassination plots    Murdered

1971    James Plumeri*    Mobster tied to mob-CIA assassination plots    Murdered

3/71    Clayton Fowler    Ruby's chief defense attorney    Uknown

4/71    Gen. Charles Cabell*    CIA deputy director connected to anti-Castro Cubans    Collapsed and died afterphysical at Fort Myers

1972    Hale Boggs*    House Majority Leader, member of Warren Commission who began to publicly express doubts about findings    Disappeared on Alaskan plane flight

5/72    J. Edgar Hoover*    FBI director who pushed "lone assassin" theory in JFK assassination    Heart attack (no autopsy)

9/73    Thomas E. Davis*    Gunrunner connected to both Ruby and CIA    Electrocuted trying to steal wire

2/74    J.A. Milteer*    Miami right-winger who predicted JFK's death and capture of scapegoat    Heater explosion

1974    Dave Yaras*    Close friend to both Hoffa and Jack Ruby    Murdered

7/74    Earl Warren    Chief Justice who reluctantly chaired Warren Commission    Heart failure

8/74    Clay Shaw*    Prime suspect in Garrison case, reportedly a CIA contact with Ferrie and E. Howard Hunt    Possible cancer

1974    Earle Cabell    Mayor of Dallas on 11/22/63, whose brother, Gen. Charles Cabell was fired from CIA by JFK    Natural causes

6/75    Sam Giancana*    Chicago Mafia boss slated to tell about CIA-mob death plots to Senate Committee    Murdered

7/75    Clyde Tolson    J. Edgar Hoover's assistant and roommate    Natural causes

1975    Allen Sweatt    Dallas Deputy Sheriff involved in investigation    Natural causes

12/75    Gen. Earle Wheeler    Contact between JFK and CIA    Unknown

1976    Ralph Paul    Ruby's business partner connected with crime figures    Heart attack

4/76    James Chaney    Dallas motorcycle officer riding to JFK's right rear who said JFK "struck in the face" with bullet    Heart attack

4/76    Dr. Charles Gregory    Governor John Connally's physician    Heart attack

6/76    William Harvey*    CIA coordinator for CIA-mob assassination plans against Castro    Complications from heart surgery

7/76    John Roselli*    Mobster who testified to Senate Committee and was to appear again    Stabbed and stuffed in metal drum

The HSCA Investigation
Just when the House Select Committee on Assassinations was investigating the JFK assassination, more suspicious deaths were coming up:

Date    Name    Connection with case    Cause of Death

1/77    William Pawley*    Former Brazilian Ambassador connected to Anti-Castro Cubans, crime figures    Gunshot ruled suicide

3/77    George DeMohrenschildt*    Close friend to both Oswald and Bouvier family (Jackie Kennedy's parents), CIA contract agent    Gunshot wound ruled suicide

3/77    Carlos Prio Soccaras*    Former Cuban President, money man for anti-Castro Cubans    Gunshot wound ruled suicide

3/77    Paul Raigorodsky    Business friend of George DeMohrenschildt and wealthy oilmen    Natural causes

5/77    Lou Staples*    Dallas radio Talk Show host who told friends he would break assassination case    Gunshot to head,ruled suicide

6/77    Louis Nichols    Former No. 3 man in FBI, worked on JFK investigation    Heart attack

8/77    Alan Belmont    FBI official who testified to Warren Commission    "Long illness"

8/77    James Cadigan    FBI document expert who testified to Warren Commission    Fall in home

8/77    Joseph C. Ayres*    Chief steward on JFK's Air Force One    Shooting accident

8/77    Francis G. Powers*    U-2 pilot downed over Russia in 1960    Helicopter crash (He reportedly ran out of fuel)

9/77    Kenneth O'Donnell    JFK's closest aide    Natural causes

10/77    Donald Kaylor    FBI fingerprint chemist    Heart attack

10/77    J.M. English    Former head of FBI Forensic Sciences Laboratory    Heart attack

11/77    William Sullivan*    Former No. 3 man in FBI, headed Division 5, counter- espionage and domestic intelligence    Hunting accident

1978    C.L. "Lummie" Lewis    Dallas Deputy Sheriff who arrested Mafia man Braden in Dealey Plaza    Natural causes

9/78    Garland Slack    Man who said Oswald fired at his target at rifle range    Unknown

1/79    Billy Lovelady    Depository employee said to be the man in the doorway in AP photograph    Complications from heart attack

6/80    Jesse Curry    Dallas Police Chief at time of assassination    Heart attack

6/80    Dr. John Holbrook    Psychiatrist who testified Ruby was not insane    Heart attack but pills, notes found

1/81    Marguerite Oswald    Mother of accused assassin    Cancer

10/81    Frank Watts    Chief felony prosecutor for Dallas D.A.    Natural causes

1/82    Peter Gregory    Original translator for Marina Oswald and Secret Service    Natural causes

5/82    Dr. James Weston    Pathologist allowed to see JFK autopsy material for HSCA    Died while jogging, ruled natural causes

8/82    Will H. Griffin    FBI agent who reportedly said Oswald was "definitely" an FBI informant    Cancer

10/82    W. Marvin Gheesling    FBI official who helped supervise JFK investigation    "Long illness"

3/84    Roy Kellerman    Secret Service agent in charge of JFK limousine    Unknown

Following names are the recently known deaths, almost all died of natural causes:

Date    Name    Connection with case    Cause of Death

10/92    Jim Garrison    Former District Attorney of New Orleans, only one who sued in the JFK assassination case    Natural causes

?/94    Perry Russo    witness who told he had seen Shaw, Oswald and Ferrie talking about the killing of JFK    Unknown

01/95    Rose Kennedy    Mother of John F. Kennedy    natural causes

01/95    L.C. Graves    wrested Ruby's revolver away from him after shooting Oswald    natural causes

2/95    Irving L. Goldberg    Judge who advised L. B. Johnson on transition of power    natural causes

3/95    Philip L. Willis    Dealey Plaza Witness, photographer    Leukemia

5/95    Evelyn Norton Lincoln    JFK's personal secretary    natural causes

5/95    Phil L. Barleson    Defender of Ruby    Heart attack

11/95    Richard Case Nagell    CIA agent who claimed he uncovered a "large operation" aimed at killing JFK    heart disease

12/95    James W. Altgens    Dealey Plaza Witness, press photographer    natural causes

1/96    Ralph W. Yarborough    Dealey Plaza witness, rode in motorcade    natural causes

7/96    Melvin Belli    Lawyer of Jack Ruby    Suffering stroke and pneumonia

8/96    Charles Brehm    Dealey Plaza Witness    Unknown

9/96    McGeorge Bundy    Top aide to JFK and LBJ    Heart attack

10/96    Rufus Youngblood    Agent who shielded LBJ during the JFK murder    Cancer

10/96    Larry Ray Harris    Researcher    Car accident

10/96    Lawrence Brantley    Sold Jack Ruby the gun used to kill Oswald    Complications from surgery
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 03:58:49 am by JFK50YearJubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2012, 11:51:08 pm »

The "Dr. Pepper" soda and "chicken...bag"

One more religion / assassination connected aspect of the "sniper's layer" at the Book Depository where Oswald was supposed to have fired from....

Briefly, very close to the window where Oswald was to be accused as shooting from, there was found what appeared to be an almost finished lunch bag and soda pop bottle. The bag was said to have chicken bones and the soda was a Dr. Pepper.

Now in the Holy Bible (Authorized King James Holy Bible © in the Public Domain USA) there are several references to the "King of Babylon" with several meanings and times applied by God. Two are to Nebuchadnezzar King of Babylon. He is the major topic in the Book of Daniel, Old Testament. After dealings with God, he sums up ....

Book of Daniel, Chapter 4 
34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation: 
35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? 
36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me. 
37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

However, and you will have to read our Bible Studies, God also refers to him as Elisha who is to come just before the "Second Coming" who will "restore all things" and is who is to "rule all nations with a rod of iron" (Book of Revelation) - the last King of Israel. READ God's prophecy about these end times....

BOOK OF EZEKIEL Chapter 29 
 18 Son of man, Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon caused his army to serve a great service against Tyrus [satan / beast 666]: every head was made bald, and every shoulder was peeled: yet had he no wages, nor his army, for Tyrus, for the service that he had served against it: 
19 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will give the land of Egypt unto Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon; and he shall take her multitude, and take her spoil, and take her prey; and it shall be the wages for his army.
20 I have given him the land of Egypt for his labour wherewith he served against it, because they wrought for me, saith the Lord God.
21 ¶In that day will I cause the horn of the house of Israel to bud forth, and I will give thee the opening of the mouth in the midst of them; and they shall know that I am the Lord. [mouth - Lawgiver as Moses was called and is Elisha in the last days - end times. Horn means a king].

Nevermind a-hole historians and pay attention to the Word of God. When did He say ? .... In that day ... what day ? the End days. Prophecy interpreted. That is the time reference (NOW) and Egypt refers to both Reborn Africans (worldwide) as well as the conquering of ancient Egyptian type referencing Pharoah which was Godless and opposed to God and is well elaborated on at the times of Moses - the "plagues of Egypt" as the releasing of the Jews from the slavery of Egypt. Pharoah was remembered for his infamous words "this (Egypt) river is my own." In these end times it more simply means those that have not been baptized and reborn yet.

Now Elisha has many crowns and titles already and the entire World will know him soon obviously. Remember that in Revelation there are the 7 kingdoms - five are fallen. The 6th is Red Communism, now fallen. The 7th has obviously been America. And shown is the Beast666 "who is of the seven (6th)". So it has been shown the 6th king (head of the world as underground king of Red Communism) ordered JFK dead.

Now the 7th kingdom is referred as well as - Babylon.....
BOOK of  REVELATION Chapter 17
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great w*h*o*r*e that sitteth upon many waters: 
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Now above, is the 7th kingdom that defeated the 6th (Red Communism). THIS is who all the terrorism (false prophet Bin Laden) was / is against (residue, remainder). Note that God fortells of the 7 mountains/kingdoms and heads (kings) in Revelations which is the last 2,000 years of history after Jesus Christ's ascension to Heaven as Babylon itself as defined kingdom that assayed to rule the world until each of these burned out and rose again elsewhere as it is written "five are fallen, one is [6th], and one [7th] is not yet come". Remember what you read? ....

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the w*h*o*r*e, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
(911 Attack their centerpiece).

SO WHAT ARE WE TALKING - WHO IS DR. PEPPER ? 

Today, thank God, many insulting defaming phrases are forgotten. One more time I will recall these in this alarming discovery and WHAT IT REALLY MEANT..... the chicken bag like watermelon phrase-ology is to the bad old N-word as N-picnic. Get it. DR. PEPPER IS REFERRING TO REVEREND DR. MARTIN L. KING --- GET IT DR. PEPPER ?

.... ABOVE is the connection as to WHY he was assassinated by the same 6th king (Red Communism underground head) who ordered the Kennedy assassinations.

NOw... here is the rest of the story.....

In America, Black America has suffered too much to say in one sentence yet are now flourishing in all the aftermath of the war and Civil Rights Movement, all the years  - the great efforts to Equality finally. So we go back to those times - the Early 1960s - where there was racial oppression (virtually all in the South) and chronic unemployment nationwide. In short - poor.....

Remember how the Beast666 comes in ?
BOOK OF REVELATION Chapter 13
16 And he causeth all [non-Christians], both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. 

The Beast666 and False Prophet (Bin Laden) were RECRUITING against the W*H*O*R*E* Babylon among the poor who are not baptized and reborn - in the know. In the times of Blessed Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Black America was like most of America as religious, church going and that notably obviously in the marches. It scratches the head thinking of Malcolm X with his preachings about drugs in the black ghetto and "whitey" was doing it to subvert and enslave poor Black America to their own profiteerings. His references in the Holy Bible are indeed talking about this "w*h*o*r*e* of Babylon or back then called the Secret Societies and generally all white.

SO THE 6TH KING WHO BECOMES THE BEAST666 ASSASSINATES THE HEAD OF THE BLACK CHRISTIAN AMERICA CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER - "DR. PEPPER" - REVEREND DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING !

This "calling card" on November 22, 1963 in Dallas can not be ignored. He had it "planted" as advertisement. There was enough a-do about it as was in the "sniper nest" and was reportedly moved around causing extra dialouge in the Warren Commission testimonies to stick out.

BOTTOM LINE.....
This could be a coincidence or not. One thing is clear and should be clear, when looking at the JFK assassination with a magnifying glass and then a super one - virtually nothing that day was a coinicidence. ALL that happened was quite intentional and virtually ALL rehearsed in advance.

ABOVE.....
references to the Kennedy and King slayings and all the destruction of the fabric of America as it was in the days as predominantly a religious nation and people in all the various ways were the actions and hope of the Beast666 and Satan who gave him his seat and authority. The JFK assassination is the very beginning - the apostasy, the fall - and is foretold here.....
BOOK OF THESSALONIANS Chapter 2
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

They began with the assassinations of these heads of America in the Government and Church in the hope all would begin to turn away as forlorn and hopeless and indulge the vices etc. - to turn as many away from God as they could as is their lust - to destroy Christianity.

)))PLAY )))

Robert F. Kennedy's Martin Luther King Jr. Assassination Speech
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCrx_u3825g> 

U2 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHcP4MWABGY&feature=related>
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 09:56:30 pm by JFK50YearJubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Spammer 50 Posts in one day Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #22 on: November 29, 2012, 01:52:50 pm »

FINALLY - THE WARREN COMMISSION ADMITS TREASON AND THE REASON BEFORE MARK LANE AND BEVERLY HILLS AMERICAN GATHERING.....
BELOW IS THE DESCRIPTION OF THIS TWO AND ONE HALF HOUR "DEBATE" WHICH SHOULD BE LISTENED TO ENTIRELY TO COMPREHEND THE WARREN COMMISSION ADMISSION OF IT BEING A COMPLETE FALSEHOOD AND THEIR "NEW DEAL" THEY SOLICIT AMERICA TO ENGAGE WHICH IS MUCH AS TO BE A "SERVANT TO TRIBUTE" - OR TO SAY TO BE A COWARD WITH US AND NOT ENGAGE THE USSR TO PROSECUTE THOSE GUILTY OF THE MURDER OF PRESIDENT JFK, TO AVENGE HIM AND AMERICA IN COURAGE AND HONOR. --- VIRTUALLY THE ENTIRE BEVERLY HILLS AUDIENCE TURNED THEM DOWN !   

TODAY THIS IS THE RED STATES VS BLUE STATES..... YOU WILL SEE HERE AND UNDERSTAND HOW THIS CAME TO BE AND WAS ACTUALLY A CONTINUATION THEN OF WHAT THEY CALL "LEFT OF CENTER" = RED STATES. THESE ARE A "PROFILE IN COWARDICE" AND COMPLETELY UN-AMERICAN TO SAY THE LEAST.

BELOW WILL BE THE US CONSTITUTION LAW AGAINST THIS AND FINALLY AS A MINISTER OF GOD - THEIR ADDRESS FROM GOD FOR THIS !

-----------

JFK ASSASSINATION DEBATE WITH MARK LANE (DECEMBER 4, 1964)   
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7yfB9QnwtZk>

DESCRIPTION:
Here is a lively debate about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. The debate features well-known conspiracy theorist Mark Lane going head-to-head against three defenders of the official Warren Commission Report, including Warren Commission assistant counsel member Joseph A. Ball.

This audio-only program runs for more than 2 hours and took place at Beverly Hills High School on December 4, 1964, which was just 10 weeks after the Warren Report was released to the public.

I totally disagree with virtually everything Mark Lane has to say about his beliefs in a conspiracy to kill JFK, and I vehemently disagree with Lane's comment about the Warren Commission Report being a "fraud from the first page to the last page", but I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed listening to this 1964 debate. Mr. Lane can, indeed, put on a good show. And he does here.

At the conclusion of the program, some of the audience members are interviewed and give their opinions about the debate they had just witnessed.

PROGRAM SOURCE:
Ray Marcus, Len Osanic, and Black Op Radio.

MORE PROGRAMS WITH MARK LANE:
http://JFK-Archives.blogspot.com/2010/12/mark-lane-interviews.html

RELATED LINKS:
http://Oswald-Is-Guilty.blogspot.com
http://Kennedy-Videos.blogspot.com

--------------

Transcript of the Constitution of the United States - Official Text
http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/constitution_transcript.html

Article. II. 
Section. 4.
The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

Article III. 
Section. 3.
Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Article. I. 
Section. 10.
No State shall enter into any Treaty, Alliance, or Confederation;

-----------
THEIR ADMISSION OF TREASON AND MOVING SEDITION TO JOIN THEM AGAINST THE LAW OF THE LAND QUOTED VERBATIM (as best transcribed)......

[approx. 2:06:15 - 2 hours, six minutes, fifteen seconds into above YouTube, about 2:37:16 full]

EXCERPT / WARREN COMMISSION MEMBER.... (pronounced Wearing or Weering, Esq.) 
"Now finally, the Commission said that men on the Left neither the Soviet Union nor Cuba had anything to do with the assassination of President Kennedy. Now this statement by the Commission, a statement which the entire Commission including Mr. Dulles join - this statement saving all of us here who are Left of Center from the venom of the Rightests, this statement protects the rights of all of us. Now had this Commission been irresponsible, it might have failed to save that which - which resulted in ( a marked?) intensification of a cruel (Cold?) War had the Commission not given this, clearest as it were, to many against whom the Rightest were pointing the finger we might have had following the assassination of President Kennedy a real unleashing of terror against persons on the left. So from my point of view, the Commission instead of perpetrating a fraud upon the American People has rendered a service of major importance to the American People - particularly by protecting the Rights from hysteria and hostility, the Rights of Americans who are as I say in the Left or Left of Center. So I respectfully disagree with our distinguished Guest from New York in his statement as to the import (ance) of this Report. I think his statement that this Report is a fraud perpetrated on the American People is utterly irresponsible.

MARK LANE
".....I know that it is only because of the extreme pressure of this Establishment which Mr. (Weering ?) so well emphasized in quoting H(C?)arry MacWilliams (sp.?) for I have (?) that this unusual statement was made by Mr. Weering (sp.?) I know he would not make it ordinarily and I know that it does not represent his thinking generally. We have too much respect for Mr. Weering (sp.?) and for the orginization with which he is associated to believe that it represents his thinking. I know that The Day will come in America as it came in France 12 years after the conviction of Dreyfus when the whole Liberal Establishment and the rest of the Establishment said Guilty Guilty Guilty for twelve years. Dreyfus was not guilty when the Government said it. Dreyfus was not guilty when the Minister of Justice said it. Dreyfus was not guilty when the Liberals in the Parliamnet of France said it anymore then when he was guilty twelve years later when the French Government had the courage and honor to reverse its posistion, and Oswald is not guilty now - anymore guilty then he will be when the United States Government has the Courage and the Honor to state that it was wrong. And the reasons afforded by Mr. Weering (sp.?) are sound ones. There might be an unleashing of activity against the Right, there might be an unleashing of activity against the Left. There wouldn't be (the distant ? ) days in America very likely if that killing remained unsolved. It was a terrible shock for every American Citizen, all 190 million of us. We weren't on the verge of panic or revolution, but there was great unrest - and how happy we all were when they caught him 15 minutes later his description was out and they said the first day he was a lone assassin. What a reflection. Whoever heard any Police Officer ever say the man commintted the crime alone. How did they know the first day he didn't talk to somebody two weeks before who gave him the money, was arranging to get the guns, who told him how to do it ? Lone assassin ? The first day ? That was a reflection upon the F.B.I. and the Dallas Police - not upon Lee Harvey Oswald when they used those words "lone assassin" the very first hours after the killing of the President. Yes, those are the reasons - Mr Weering (sp.?) states them. There is no reason for anyone to speculate any longer in terms of this evening's performance - Mr. Weering (sp.?) tells us we must have a man who did it, "We must have a man, they'll be unleashed....". I tell you this, I don't believe we must have a man. First of all I don't know what the Polictics of the people here are this evening, I don't think it's relevant quite frankly - I don't think it makes any difference. And I tell you this, nor are my politics relevant nor Mr. Weering's (sp.?) politics relevant or anyone else's politics. I tell you this man was condemned to death after his death, condemned as the assassin in order that the country might breath easier, in order that the country might breath easier so that there would be no unleashing of the terror that Mr. Weering (sp.?) said - then even on a practical basis that will not work. For when Justice is denied to one - be it those of us here this evening Left, Right, or Center - Justice is denied to each of us, to everyone of us. And no matter how difficult those days may be. I heard [those present accused him] when a man is retained to be an Advocate [Oswald lawyer] he makes these points. Nobody is retaining me. I closed down my Law Office. I get paid for speaking engagements it's true - and every single penny goes to the citizens committee so that they can conduct and continue an examination and investigation (endowed). No one is here as an Advocate tonight except for this view point - I advocate and I say it and I'm not ashamed of it, I advocate that the American People are entitled to the Facts. The Chief Justice said when he was first questioning witnesses, the Chief Justice said "You may never get the facts in your lifetime" and then they issued the Warren Commission Report that tended to prove his estimate was an accurate one. Thank you.

--------------

BEGINNING OF RELIGIOUS EXHORTATION TO THIS TRAVESTY....... This is just an introductory snippet of a full sermon I am preparing.....

As they (Warren Commission Members) stated, they knowingly charged the innocent Lee Harvey Oswald to seal the murder investigation to attempt to hide not only the truth but also from what could have escalated to the height of the Cuban Missle Crisis all over again. They freely admitted they were conservatives and were doing this as self interest for all conservatives which is basically the Republican Party in the USA. This was the "service" they said they offered America via the Warren Commission Report presented. They freely admitted they were hiding the truth with their actions of the internal coup and their Soviet connections, that they ordered the hit using insider American traitors to carry it out. This is the one part of the "unleashing" from the Right (Democrats) they said their "service" protected ALL those of the Left (Republicans).  NOTE originally Left was Conservative (Republican) and Right was Liberal (Democrat) - but nothing like today's usage.   

ISAIAH Chapter 21
15 For they fled from the swords, from the drawn sword, and from the bent bow, and from the grievousness of war

ISAIAH Chapter 51
7 ¶Hearken unto me, ye that know righteousness, the people in whose heart is my law; fear ye not the reproach of men, neither be ye afraid of their revilings.
8 For the moth shall eat them up like a garment, and the worm shall eat them like wool: but my righteousness shall be for ever, and my salvation from generation to generation. 
9 ¶Awake, awake, put on strength, O arm of the Lord; awake, as in the ancient days, in the generations of old. Art thou not it that hath cut Rahab, and wounded the dragon? 
10 Art thou not it which hath dried the sea, the waters of the great deep; that hath made the depths of the sea a way for the ransomed to pass over? 
11 Therefore the redeemed of the Lord shall return, and come with singing unto Zion; and everlasting joy shall be upon their head: they shall obtain gladness and joy; and sorrow and mourning shall flee away. 
12 I, even I, am he that comforteth you: who art thou, that thou shouldest be afraid of a man that shall die, and of the son of man which shall be made as grass; 
13 And forgettest the Lord thy maker, that hath stretched forth the heavens, and laid the foundations of the earth; and hast feared continually every day because of the fury of the oppressor, as if he were ready to destroy? and where is the fury of the oppressor? 

NOW REMEMBER, and as a Minister I advise to take heed to God as he taught us through Jesus Christ and the Apostles through His Word the Gospel of Christ - be careful of judging and how, as it will be returned to you. The rage, against the guilty and all of there's, the rage horror and sorrows of America came to a head after the subsequesnt assassinations of Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King and Presidential Candidate and former Atty. Gen. Senator Robert Fitzgerald Kennedy after the slaying execution of President John F. Kennedy.  But we see (hearing) here in this very valuable recording of this precise moment of time by those there - we hear those of the Warren Commission very harshly telling everyone to shut up and except this "official" Commssion report that Lee Harvey Oswald is the only assassin and we got him and this is "case closed" as they do not want to face anything else. Of course virtually everyone there rejected this, being courageous Americans and good Patriots and Proud. You can hear that at the end with the various interview comments of the audience as an "exit poll" kind of. Not seeking Pardons I do ADVISE we keep in our hearts the Word of God with THIS instruction from Him in His Word...... (concerning those in fear "left of center" ) .....

LUKE Chapter 21
25 ¶And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring; 
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 
27 And then shall they see the Son of man coming in a cloud with power and great glory. 
28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh. 
29 And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 
30 When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 
31 So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. 
32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled. 
33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. 

34 ¶And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.  
35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. 
36 Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man. 
37 And in the day time he was teaching in the temple; and at night he went out, and abode in the mount that is called the mount of Olives. 
38 And all the people came early in the morning to him in the temple, for to hear him.

*****ADDITIONALLY, AS WITNESS

AS LATE AS 1992....

Disclosure of the JFK Assassination Records 4/28/92 (YouTube)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEIhXXk8c70>
Length 3:17:23 (3 Hours, 17 minutes, 23 seconds) 
Reference Quoted: 1:50:15 forward....
Howard Willens, Former Counsel Warren Commission
QUOTED CLIP:
"... Virtually all those records of the Warren Commission are now available for Public scrutiny. The Warren Commission in this respect, guided strongly by it's four Congressional Members, decided to publish essentially all of the evidence that the Commission relied upon in reaching its' Conclusion. I am interested in the contrast between the decision of the Warren Commission made in 1964 with the decisions made subsequently by the several Congressional Committees that investigated one or more of the subject matters that is before the Committee today. ......

.... The Members of the Commission and the Members of the Staff then and now had nothing to be embarressed about and felt that the interest of the American Public was best served by publishing all the documentary material and testimony upon which the Commission relied in reaching its' conclusion.

It is my understanding now as a result of that publication many years ago and subsequent release by the National Archives that only a small percentage of the documents generated by the Warren Commission is not available for public examination. It has been suggested that in fact about 2 percent of those materials are not in the Public Domain. Those that have been withheld include the Autopsy photographs and X-rays, certain confidential investigative sources and informants, certain facts and procedures relating to Presidential protection, and fully investigated allegations of complicity that raised questions to privacy. ...."

And as well, later, James Johnston Former Counsel Senate Intelligence Committee
2:13:12 "As a Staff Counsel of the Senate Committee we didn't look at the events in Dallas - we didn't look for multiple assassins. " 
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 11:25:39 am by JFK50YearJubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2012, 07:17:52 am »

JUDGEMENT

It is my conclusive Judgement short of comprehensive inquest, in review of the Warren Report and public posted and recorded histories of those with witnesses and facts and subsequent government publications and hearings and new facts and as may be attributed to new technologies and research not available in 1963 by the independent public and others - that the Government itself gave full witness and report available of their actions for their published findings.

The Warren Report commissioned by and with the United States Government admittedly withheld evidences and actions, concluding international conspiracy and assassination by those of guilt internationally and with those within the United States that facilatated the assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy. To take action it was presumed by them would involve what easily escalated into War and even World War Three. This was their admitted reason for non-action against the guilty and suspects. Fear of loss of life limb and property in the scourges of war and of those times may have even escalated to a Nuclear Winter with the loss of Earth itself perceived in their ignorance of faith and its' hope and victory offered.

As judged, it is the responsibility of the American Public and Government to diligently separate in America those that may have purposely withheld evidence and action for the sake of the preservation of America in their opinion from those that were sprinkled within and without that mixed in with intent of the obstruction of justice called a conspiratorial cover-up of the truth to remain unpunished as the "bargain of the devil".

One look at the Book of Revelation in the Authorized King James Holy Bible as the only commissioned English Translation mixed with many prophecies throughout shows the horrors of ignorance available with virtually absolute destruction and death only perceived in ignorance of Faith. This ignorance demands the complete participation of those of Faith being its' leaders to teach the full truth in entirety, that if known in those times precludes the immediate apprehension and Pubclic Trial of the guilty. As a Minister of God I have so published those truths and teachings and interpretations dispelling the ignorances of those times that can only be possible in our times - the Present Truth - and this by the Hand of God.

In reviewing the Warren Report of by and with the United States Government as Commissioned - their very own subsequent Public words and explanations and actual contents - we must agree and find them NOT GUILTY of CONSPIRATORIAL COVER UP OF THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY. Their implications to this day of all concerned point to the guilty as part of a murderous underground governmental association as mentioned as those evil figures and persons found in the Book of Revelations in the Authorized King James Holy Bible known as the Scriptures and Word of God and Gospel of Jesus Christ the Messiah. In short, the Guilty of the conspiracy and act of the Assassination of President John Fitzgerald Kennedy is today now publicly known as the Beast 666 in his former capacity as the Underground evil ruler of what was called "Red Communism" as defined from the Holy Bible as head of this previous authority as head and is indicated as the "person of agency" mentioned by President Reagan (below) and apparently by Frank Sturgis as indicating a wealthy USSR Citizen contracted as by the KGB (deceitfully now known). The Victory over these was not known or perceived until was achieved in recent history and is why I advocate a FULL PUBLIC HEARING AND TRIAL for the 50th Anniversary of this "mystery of history" - the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. All that remains of their number is a small residue worldwide and are pursued and slain as we speak engaged in war against the same.  

Former President Eisenhower mentions briefly about National Security
Eisenhower Speaks About Murder of JFK (1963)
<http://youtu.be/KyGzVQGgdqw>

The United States of America has always been a nation of Faith as predominantly Christian, founded in the name of Christianity with all our shortcomings including those dark times and dark deeds - and is the responsibility of our current day Citizens and Leaders to forgive or condemn those of fear and ignorance and judge those guilty of conspiracy and treason with the true abilities and true wisdom and true words and true faith and true faithful judgement from Above.

We can decide to forgive those of fear in those times as those parts involved of our Government as cause of their inaction - but we can never add to those who actually judge our President and Government as a whole as involved in the conspiracy and administrating the subsequent cover up as being guilty. This would be the same as condemning our first President George Washington and Government for the actions of the insider Traitor - Benedict Arnold. In our Nation by Law the innocent are not held guilty for the actions of those committing the crimes. It has been explained why any "cover up" was NOT accessory after the fact or complicity according to even existing and previous ongoing National Security. It is understood those of internal conspiracy are the guilty but does NOT imply in this Judgement suggested that the ENTIRE Presidency and Government of the United States are guilty of the act, conspiracy, and obstruction of justice as a cover up. Early on the panic and grieving public much simply smeared the whole government in this manner by their grief from the loss of the Beloved President but later expanded almost to or including the point of paranoia. Let us sit down in Judgment and Reason and Wisdom together !

Perhaps the truth is the Courage of the Warren Commission was in preserving to another day, "fight fight run away and live to fight another day", to another day when all considered would give the best yield of Salvation of the World was the Greater Harvest rather then simple slaughter by revenge destroying the Unborn without chance of the same Grace and Prosperity from God afforded America from the beginning. Perhaps they can be considered as a Chapter in 'Profiles In Courage' ? NOT IN OUR BOOK ! The youth of America at the time that the world heard called the 60's Generation (1960s) entirely rejected this having love and respect for the fallen President and their Nation. Their action of reply (Johnson and Nixon Administrations) was to send millions of draftees into Viet Nam leaving over 500,000 wounded and over 55,000 dead at the hand of two Presidents, Johnson and Nixon, and worst actually withdraw in defeat at those losses "saving face" ? Who's ? Ours ? There's (The Presidents) ? It seems more some appeasement to Communism apologizing for even dreaming of investigating them for the assassination of President Kennedy. The insider view of the 1960s Generation and many and finally most adults was that if you are going to fight Communism you don't "shoot your foot in Viet Nam" - you begin in Moscow ! This WAS the stance and action by President Kennedy who "got it right". 

But what does God and His Law say about COWARDS in uniform ? Let us read together God's Laws.....
DEUTERONOMY Chapter 20
5 ¶And the officers shall speak unto the people, saying, What man is there that hath built a new house, and hath not dedicated it? let him go and return to his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man dedicate it.
6 And what man is he that hath planted a vineyard, and hath not yet eaten of it? let him also go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man eat of it.
7 And what man is there that hath betrothed a wife, and hath not taken her? let him go and return unto his house, lest he die in the battle, and another man take her.
8 And the officers shall speak further unto the people, and they shall say, What man is there that is fearful and fainthearted? let him go and return unto his house, lest his brethren's heart faint as well as his heart.
HE IS TO BE RELIEVED OF COMMAND ! ! ! SENT HOME AND WHAT HIDE WITH WOMAN ? READ ON......

WHAT ? HAVE YOU NEVER HEARD THE FAMOUS STORY IN ISRAEL AS THE SONG OF DEBORAH ? THE COWARD OF BATTLE - SISERA ?

JUDGES Chapter 4

1 And the children of Israel again did evil in the sight of the Lord, when Ehud was dead.
2 And the Lord sold them into the hand of Jabin king of Canaan, that reigned in Hazor; the captain of whose host was Sisera, which dwelt in Harosheth of the Gentiles.  3 And the children of Israel cried unto the Lord: for he had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel. 
4 ¶And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.
5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Beth–el in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.
6 And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedesh–naphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the Lord God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun?
7 And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand. 
8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.
9 And she said, I will surely go with thee: notwithstanding the journey that thou takest shall not be for thine honour; for the Lord shall sell Sisera into the hand of a woman. And Deborah arose, and went with Barak to Kedesh.

10 ¶And Barak called Zebulun and Naphtali to Kedesh; and he went up with ten thousand men at his feet: and Deborah went up with him.
11 Now Heber the Kenite, which was of the children of Hobab the father in law of Moses, had severed himself from the Kenites, and pitched his tent unto the plain of Zaanaim, which is by Kedesh.
12 And they shewed Sisera that Barak the son of Abinoam was gone up to mount Tabor.
13 And Sisera gathered together all his chariots, even nine hundred chariots of iron, and all the people that were with him, from Harosheth of the Gentiles unto the river of Kishon.
14 And Deborah said unto Barak, Up; for this is the day in which the Lord hath delivered Sisera into thine hand: is not the Lord gone out before thee? So Barak went down from mount Tabor, and ten thousand men after him.
15 And the Lord discomfited Sisera, and all his chariots, and all his host, with the edge of the sword before Barak; so that Sisera lighted down off his chariot, and fled away on his feet.
16 But Barak pursued after the chariots, and after the host, unto Harosheth of the Gentiles: and all the host of Sisera fell upon the edge of the sword; and there was not a man left.
17 Howbeit Sisera fled away on his feet to the tent of Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite: for there was peace between Jabin the king of Hazor and the house of Heber the Kenite.

18 ¶And Jael went out to meet Sisera, and said unto him, Turn in, my lord, turn in to me; fear not. And when he had turned in unto her into the tent, she covered him with a mantle.
19 And he said unto her, Give me, I pray thee, a little water to drink; for I am thirsty. And she opened a bottle of milk, and gave him drink, and covered him. 
20 Again he said unto her, Stand in the door of the tent, and it shall be, when any man doth come and enquire of thee, and say, Is there any man here? that thou shalt say, No.
21 Then Jael Heber's wife took a nail of the tent, and took an hammer in her hand, and went softly unto him, and smote the nail into his temples, and fastened it into the ground: for he was fast asleep and weary. So he died.

22 And, behold, as Barak pursued Sisera, Jael came out to meet him, and said unto him, Come, and I will shew thee the man whom thou seekest. And when he came into her tent, behold, Sisera lay dead, and the nail was in his temples.
23 So God subdued on that day Jabin the king of Canaan before the children of Israel.
24 And the hand of the children of Israel prospered, and prevailed against Jabin the king of Canaan, until they had destroyed Jabin king of Canaan.

Chapter 5
1 Then sang Deborah and Barak the son of Abinoam on that day, saying,
2 Praise ye the Lord for the avenging of Israel, when the people willingly offered themselves.
3 Hear, O ye kings; give ear, O ye princes; I, even I, will sing unto the Lord; I will sing praise to the Lord God of Israel.
4 Lord, when thou wentest out of Seir, when thou marchedst out of the field of Edom, the earth trembled, and the heavens dropped, the clouds also dropped water.
5 The mountains melted from before the Lord, even that Sinai from before the Lord God of Israel.
6 In the days of Shamgar the son of Anath, in the days of Jael, the highways were unoccupied, and the travellers walked through byways.
7 The inhabitants of the villages ceased, they ceased in Israel, until that I Deborah arose, that I arose a mother in Israel.
8 They chose new gods; then was war in the gates: was there a shield or spear seen among forty thousand in Israel?
9 My heart is toward the governors of Israel, that offered themselves willingly among the people. Bless ye the Lord.
10 Speak, ye that ride on white asses, ye that sit in judgment, and walk by the way.
11 They that are delivered from the noise of archers in the places of drawing water, there shall they rehearse the righteous acts of the Lord, even the righteous acts toward the inhabitants of his villages in Israel: then shall the people of the Lord go down to the gates.
12 Awake, awake, Deborah: awake, awake, utter a song: arise, Barak, and lead thy captivity captive, thou son of Abinoam.
13 Then he made him that remaineth have dominion over the nobles among the people: the Lord made me have dominion over the mighty.
14 Out of Ephraim was there a root of them against Amalek; after thee, Benjamin, among thy people; out of Machir came down governors, and out of Zebulun they that handle the pen of the writer.
15 And the princes of Issachar were with Deborah; even Issachar, and also Barak: he was sent on foot into the valley. For the divisions of Reuben there were great thoughts of heart.
16 Why abodest thou among the sheepfolds, to hear the bleatings of the flocks? For the divisions of Reuben there were great searchings of heart. 
17 Gilead abode beyond Jordan: and why did Dan remain in ships? Asher continued on the sea shore, and abode in his breaches.
18 Zebulun and Naphtali were a people that jeoparded their lives unto the death in the high places of the field.
19 The kings came and fought, then fought the kings of Canaan in Taanach by the waters of Megiddo; they took no gain of money.
20 They fought from heaven; the stars in their courses fought against Sisera.
21 The river of Kishon swept them away, that ancient river, the river Kishon. O my soul, thou hast trodden down strength.
22 Then were the horsehoofs broken by the means of the pransings, the pransings of their mighty ones.
23 Curse ye Meroz, said the angel of the Lord, curse ye bitterly the inhabitants thereof; because they came not to the help of the Lord, to the help of the Lord against the mighty.
24 Blessed above women shall Jael the wife of Heber the Kenite be, blessed shall she be above women in the tent.
25 He asked water, and she gave him milk; she brought forth butter in a lordly dish.
26 She put her hand to the nail, and her right hand to the workmen's hammer; and with the hammer she smote Sisera, she smote off his head, when she had pierced and stricken through his temples.
27 At her feet he bowed, he fell, he lay down: at her feet he bowed, he fell: where he bowed, there he fell down dead.
28 The mother of Sisera looked out at a window, and cried through the lattice, Why is his chariot so long in coming? why tarry the wheels of his chariots? 
29 Her wise ladies answered her, yea, she returned answer to herself,
30 Have they not sped? have they not divided the prey; to every man a damsel or two; to Sisera a prey of divers colours, a prey of divers colours of needlework, of divers colours of needlework on both sides, meet for the necks of them that take the spoil?
31 So let all thine enemies perish, O Lord: but let them that love him be as the sun when he goeth forth in his might. And the land had rest forty years.

NOTICE: Those of Faith and Wisdom as myself and all are not naive. We do indeed implicate those of that underground murderous governments associations - the traitors of America directly involved in conspiracy and actions in this assassination - indeed were the birth at point of conception and implement and are hope and foundation of those within opposed to America and Faith that arose as a kingdom within commonly known as 7th Kingdom as the W*H*O*R*E of Babylon. These are they attempting Dominion at the cost of this entire history and its people. They have only flourished against the panicked majority public believing rather in conspiracy and Nation - only flourished in evil abusing the official findings of the U.S. Government, turning the secluded findings and opinions as protection of the public and adding National Security causes - turning them to their favor by advancing all disinformation and misinformation attempting to keep complete mistrust by the American Public in their Government and attempting to strike fear against all those of Courage who would continue and those who would engage Public Service by subsequent assassinations of MLK and RFK.

Note.... At best this Judgement can only be viewed as "hind sight is always 20-20" - and is only as a draft or brief in lieu of full Sermon and comprehensive inclusive text.

AS APPERTAINS....

FROM THE SCRIPTURES .....
BOOK OF ACTS - CHAPTER 17
22 ¶Then Paul stood in the midst of Mars' hill, and said, Ye men of Athens, I perceive that in all things ye are too superstitious.
23 For as I passed by, and beheld your devotions, I found an altar with this inscription, TO THE UNKNOWN GOD. Whom therefore ye ignorantly worship, him declare I unto you.
24 God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
25 Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;
26 And hath made of one blood all nations of men for to dwell on all the face of the earth, and hath determined the times before appointed, and the bounds of their habitation;
27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.
29 Forasmuch then as we are the offspring of God, we ought not to think that the Godhead is like unto gold, or silver, or stone, graven by art and man's device.
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent: 

IF YOU CAN NOT ACCEPT MY OPINION AND JUDGEMNENT AND FAITH AND RELIGIOUS REPORT - I ASK YOU TO THEN ACCEPT THE COUNSEL AND CHALLENGE FROM ONE OF OUR MOST FAMOUS LEADERS, PRESIDENT RONALD WILSON REAGAN UNDERSCORING AND UNDERLINING ALL THESE HERE  ----- PLAY/LISTEN/OBSERVE/ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE

Ronald Reagan on JFK assassination conspiracy theory
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYxvLf8P3Hk>
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7P_k2qGadFU>

PRESIDENT REAGAN IS ALLUDING TO A USSR CITIZEN OF WEALTH DECEPTIVELY ON SURFACE POSED AS A KGB (AGENCY HIT) CONTRACT AGENT SUCH AS AN EQUIVALENT AS THE CLAY SHAW IN USA AS A CIA CONTRACT AGENT....

Frank Sturgis
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xax_NbArKT4>

Welcome to National Security.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2014, 04:01:08 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2012, 10:45:28 am »

Prolouge - Epilouge  

With the 50 year review - up to 2 years for me - making a dilligent, sober, mature, effort of truth seeking of all things available and peronal inputs added, I would like to add these notes. Being truthful and honest assuages much and virtually all the finger pointing at the U.S. Government, even at Vice President / President L.B. Johnson ! The audacity ! Being fair in any way, there was the initial complete suspicions of most and growing numbers after the release of the Warren Report.

There were intelligent responses that raised questions to say the least. Going on into this vigilante lynch mob mentality ongoing of that snowballing effect of "the whole governmnet is in on it" was more dissatisfaction with the absense of some open Public Trial in some way - where all could be publicly addressed as opposed to that seemingly private inquest by the Governmnet not including the Public - with total outrage stemming from the "locked up for 75 years" crapola they did hand the Public. This they brought on themselves, and was the greatest part of all Public suspicion and greatest cause of all disbelief and loss of trust. The President and Congress and the Warren Commission are the ones guilty as cause of these and no one else. How was it legal ? Especially in the JFK assassination ? Why was there ANYTHING to hide by locking it up for 75 years that all living would be presumed dead then that were alive now and "involved", not "hurting" the living" as the 75 year time choice for seal ! 

However, years and years and more and more Researchers and more and more questions raised, and more and more public involving in study, there seems a REAL deficit of genuine pursuit of truth by researchers to conclusions with facts in summation. They seem more to have a tattle tale type result when simply raising more and more "new evidences" and new questions and "new facts" and so on - as seemingly just piling up more and more "unanswered questions", making their mostly valid points that would have more weight in a legal trial then simply researcher comments and questions and finger pointing as to raise Public awareness and involvement. Involvement into what, is the point.

That was and is the point with researchers et al. They were appreciated originally, very early on in those days after the JFK assassination in the 1960s going into the 1970s - and even more so and a second look after the assassinations of Rev. Dr. Martin L. King and Sen. Robert F. Kennedy in 1968. Along about the time of the Garrison investigation things were starting to head the other way as starting point perhaps in a large scale. Public suspicions were now agreeing with the Warren Commission members and others in Government that "official" Researchers may be simply profiteers as self serving and greedy wealth seeking individuals taking advantage of the Public by simply doing a little homework and find seeming wholes and then exploit them into the whole lynch mob attitude again of "cover up" to end as forlorning the Public from action by throwing up the hands and give into it "will never be solved" attitudes with all their continual pointing at termed "questionable" Warren Report findings or lack of therein. This is the negative effect advanced as aiding what they claimed they were against.

At some point in American History in the future it may all look like a piece of cake solved as a 90 to 99 percent probability of actual truth of what really happened taught from History books in school. I am in the new approach now after two years into this to ask if Researchers are there to help or hinder. This must be looked at and examined I feel and necessary for the Public to come to true conclusion beyond the shadow of a doubt. Now remember, the warren Report never claimed their findings were absolute. The CLEARLY said they were not ruling out the possibility of conspiracy and even international involvement or others. They CLEARLY said they could not find EVIDENCE OTHER THAN the Oswald Evidence in the shootings to support that outside of conjecture and suspicions and rumours etc. which is worthless in evensimply getting Probable Cause for any Warrant for persons or evidence. CLEARLY it was said and known that the murder case could be opened ANYTIME in Dallas TX (jurisdiction by law at time) with Sufficient Cause to do so. EVIDENCE and/or WITNESSES must be produced we all know rationally for the murder case to be re-opened - NOT conjecture, suspicions, theories etc.

I do not know of ANY Researcher killed while trying to re-open the case simply because they NEVER did that with the possible exception of the James Files episode. So again my point and even, I am sorry to say with Mark Lane even, the Researchers and all need a second look as the only fruit of their labors seem to have been profit and fame or profit and infamy. This unfortunately has been the responses many times and many places about them by the Government and others and those involved in the Warren Commission. Now in reality, Mark Lane has had the unique posistion of hired as Assistance of Counsel for Lee Harvey Oswald and has done so very well. Sure originally it was some "ACLU creep in cahoots with that dirty little commie rat as a communist sympathizer" type mentality and first impression from the American Public - like who the hell would back Lee Oswald, believing initially he was the killer caught ? But Mark Lane has had the that unique posistion with which WOULD have been Public Trial and may have no doubt had in public, or behind closed doors for some aspects, most or ALL that was "sealed for 75 years from the Public" in Trial. THIS may have actually opened a real investigation rather than what did occurr - but he was denied too. Why is being answered here.

The Public and all Researchers will have to look again at all but with a prospective from our own Government as in a National Security mode. The Youth of the 1960s are now of age as older being of the age of President Johnson and older members in Congress at the time, being in their 50s and 60s and even 70s now rather then their ripeness of young 20s and younger and even a little older in their 30s. They can now see things as perhaps they would through the eyes of their Grand Parents in 1963 as meaning the ages of the mature President and others involved in Congress and Commission and Armed Services and other. Their is more wisdom with age, simply if not just by experience of life. Persons older, more mature and experienced, are going to know more and have that much more experience and benefit of trial and error and education etc. and have greater wisdom. This applies to so much in life and it applies to those of age and posistion there in charge in 1963 in Government. Alternatively, those more expereienced can also more easily apply sleight of hand for devious purposes.

I believe what they saw is what is locked away. Obviously now, we are seeing what happened. They saw international involvement. They saw internal treason. They may have perceived or actually saw some "doctored evidence". It does not make sense that internally they would hire out to international agency but rather the other way around. This was Jack Kennedy. This was America who just backed down the Soviet Union short of War and/or Nuclear war. Jack ran a tight ship and those under him. No doubt they were well aware of virtually all that Researchers and the Public have pointed to. I don't believe much was added that was presumed missed. I believe they saw everything we believe they did not or assumed was "covered up" criminally. The mode of National Security was obviously in play. Reports of everything were being made as it was for moments as a "chicken with its head cut off". All involved - the good guys - were frantically ascertaining what just happened and reporting all and you better believe it. I know they left no stone unturned and did find in the least suspects pointing to the conspiracy involved and resultant evidence tampering. The imminent Jack Ruby surprise of shooting Oswald in plain sight only added to more intensity upon Dallas authority.

So understandbly, we hold them even criminally responsible as technically accessory-after-the-fact in the least by the sealing of evidence under the excuses made in today's standard, but as through it all, but particularly at the Autopsy and other critical points as such - we must in these occasions re-view our own Government involvement from the perspective they were NOT engaging criminal cover up but in the interest of let's just say that ugly word National Security as a cover all blanket was THEIR INTENTS even innocently if you will - meaning in their minds they were acting responsibly for Protection of the Public. That was THEIR WISDOM for the moment, for the tradgedy, for all history. I say we MUST respect that even disagreeing. It was a JUDGMENT CALL and they made it for us. It is history. To this day they refuse adamantly to back off it - or to say to their dying days. Though much has been done ending the Cold War including President Reagan's famous re-visit to the Berlin Wall, apparently our Governmnet still feels it can not reveal secrets as would obviously threaten the American Public. Paranoid ? Probably. But remember THEIR GENERATION. These were World War Two Veterans and even One. They were SICK OF WAR and wanted NO MORE ! If it could be avoided, that they did. They were our fathers and grandfathers - being their first children during and after World War Two. We understood them and their feelings and their War Stories experiences. The World War was horrible and how many millions died before (Stalin), during, and how many after (Korean War) ! Considering almost immediately after, their Viet Nam engagement, they could only have feared War with the USSR on that grand of a scale. We know who then is guilty internationally as locked up for 75 years by them.

Whether you want to accept it or not - they chose the 75 year figure specifically on this wise..... the youngest entry to U.S. Government is 25 years old for the House of Representatives of Congress, 30 for Senate and 35 for Presidency.
You add 25 to the 75 year "seal" and you get 100 years old HERE --->

SECRET REVEALED ....
ISAIAH Chapter 65
18 But be ye glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create: for, behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19 And I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and joy in my people: and the voice of weeping shall be no more heard in her, nor the voice of crying.
20 There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

AND ....
LUKE Chapter 16
8 And the lord commended the unjust steward, because he had done wisely: for the children of this world are in their generation wiser than the children of light.

Virtually all of the American Government, meaning the Presidency and Congress and Supreme Court, are and historically Persons of Faith.
WHAT WAS IMPLIED IS WHEN AMERICA IS OLD ENOUGH - WHEN YOU ARE AS OLD AS THE EVIL BEING A HUNDRED YEARS OLD, A FULL GROWN IN KNOWLEDGE - AND MATURE ENOUGH AND WISE ENOUGH IN THE WORD AS CHRISTIANS TO PROSECUTE THEY WILL AND NOT BEFORE THEN WILL THEY BE ALLOWED ! YOU WILL HAVE TO BE OF AGE IN THE PROMISED AGE OF VICTORY TO DEFEAT THEM, PERIOD, AND NOT UNTIL THEN. REMEMBER IN THE OLIVER STONE MOVIE WITH GARRISON ACTOR SAYING "YOUR GOVERNMNET WON'T ALLOW YOU TO SEE THE EVIDENCE BECAUSE THEY SAY YOU ARE NOT OLD ENOUGH...." (almost verbatim). Sound familiar ?

REVEALED....
So we now know that our Government as much as it has been critisized and suspected and even cursed have indeed already SOLVED THE CASE. THEY WERE THAT GOOD IN THEIR INVESTIGATION. THEY INVESTIGATED AND HAVE NAMED WHO IS NOW CALLED THE BEAST666 WHO WAS AT THAT TIME THE 6TH KING AS HEAD OF RED COMMUNISM (EXPLAINED IN MY POSTED BIBLE STUDIES) - THE EIGHTH (BEAST666) WHO IS OF THE SEVEN - THE 6TH AS THE SOLE PERSON WHO ORDERED AND FINANCED THE ASSASSINATION OF PRESIDENT JOHN F. KENNEDY AND WAS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL AS THE "BLACK DOG MAN" WHO FIRED THE EXPLODING TIPPED ROUND AS SECOND SHOT OF THE SIMULTANEOUS THREE SHOTS STRIKING THE PRESIDENT'S HEAD AND POSED AS A KGB CONTRACTED AGENT BEING A NOBLEMAN.

HERE IS HIS PICTURE JUST BEFORE FIRING THAT SHOT.....
SCREENSHOTS
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=165.0;attach=18;image
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=165.0;attach=20;image
SOURCE
MY FORUM
JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,165.0.html

I believe President Johnson went on with "Containment Policy" of Communist Expansion into South Viet Nam with the view as "if we defeated Communism in South Viet Nam we have beaten them in Moscow" (USSR Capital).

Fingers gave pointed at President Johnson as the head of the contract. Fingers have pointed at the CIA. Fingers have pointed at the "Military Industrial Complex". Fingers have pointed at those of our Government involved against Fidel Castro, Communist head of Cuba. Fingers have pointed at more more more including the Presidents Bush and on and on to Oil Billionares and so on. All those of our Government they pointed fingers at are those who have been there under Presidents Truman and Eisenhower and Kennedy and well trained and trusted. It is disgusting they have behaved in this manner and unfounded liblous accusations of many inciting the public apparently as profiteers just for a buck as was originally their descriptions by our Government and I was one of their followers many years ago as believeing they stumbled onto truths but all too naive as being too young and not doing my own homework but relying on theirs. A simple look at obvious evidence reveals how full of it they were. All they do is fill books and now the internet with nothing but pointing at unknowns giving to speculation and invite any conjecture other than the simple amount of culprits involved and where EXACTLY. They take the public into the void outer space in the mind if you allow them to. It invites scrutiny as to whether they intend this as being "communist symathizers" against America as was called back then, trying to poisen as many minds as they can to keep them from pursuing the truth. John Lennon of the Beatles gave a name ' "Mind Guerillas" playing "Mind Games". That is the concise point, making anyone their mark for a buck. Profiteers ! Disgusting against such a one who was Martyred and those after Him ! There are that handful who are deemed as genuinely involved and trying to educate the public (ironically as was requested ! ) to someday bring to a head some final Public Trial fair and open with all holds barred. They are deeemed sincerely interested in Closure as solving this once and for all. They know who they are and so do we. Beyond them as "Official Researchers" there have been a handful more who have contributed. History will show these have been "America's Heroes" in the JFK Case Solved. God Bless them and their works. The night is far spent and let us all live in their examples of walking in the light of day - the truth.

We kept looking and have found the Good Man of the House. God Bless Them !

THE GUILTY
There are the few areas we see the guilty and his traitors in America.....

# The few of the Dallas PD
# Oswald and Ruby
# The one or few involved in the Zabruder Film manipulation
# Those of the Secret Service involved in Parade Route Security and theft and handling of the body of President JFK
# The Autopsy I virtually entirely write off to our own Government and National Security Policy in review and retrospect as receiving the Pesident's body with virtually his entire brain matter missing when leaving Parkland Hospital with only about one third blown away.
(Investigation had to reveal Secret Service involvement in tracing this back to Parkland - all who saw and handled. This left only those of the Secret Service only during the swearing in of President Johnson. This obviously was to destroy and plant evidence they knew would be damning. I believe the entire affair of sending "doctored" pictures and drawings to the Warren Commission was QUITE INTENTIONAL by our U.S. Government as National Security Policy. No doubt the Warren Commission Members ONLY were sworn to Secrecy concerning this and why what had to be hid. This would stop investigation further into matters and that hand into the investigation across the board shows by them anywhere as simply nudging and butting others off the trail in the certain areas. I am sure this spread to other key investigators and possibly into certain subpeonas and probably ones the Public is not allowed to know about as there can NOT be any doubt that our immediate Governement was well aware that JFK was not murdered or assassinated byt rather was EXECUTED as what we call today a state-sanctioned hit. THIS is what they were secretly operating on in investigation in National Security mode with all concerned. THIS is the hand "hiding" things in investigation anywhere it appears. )

REMEMBER THEIR EXACT WORDS (shown above in context - previous post)
"....It is my understanding now as a result of that publication many years ago and subsequent release by the National Archives that only a small percentage of the documents generated by the Warren Commission is not available for public examination. It has been suggested that in fact about 2 percent of those materials are not in the Public Domain. Those that have been withheld include the Autopsy photographs and X-rays, certain confidential investigative sources and informants, certain facts and procedures relating to Presidential protection, and fully investigated allegations of complicity that raised questions to privacy. ...."

P.S. Actually I think Mark Lane should be made United States Attorney General ! That good.

The point I hope is received that I never heard mentioned is the honest point here, and you will give our Government due respect and honor, is as they say in street talk or ruff speech --- "The United States Government and President were on this like white on rice ! ! ! "

Now you may know what LBJ meant when he said "I think we got our man ! ". He wasn't talking about Oswald.

You better believe it, case solved and case closed. Happy Holidays ! It is Christmas 2012 - the last one before the JFK 50th Anniversary.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2012, 12:04:05 pm by JFK50YearJubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #25 on: December 30, 2012, 02:50:15 pm »

50th Anniversary in Dallas, Black Op Radio #610   

Black Op Radio #610
Published on Dec 26, 2012
Pete Johnson from Occupy The Grassy Knoll - www.occupythegrassyknoll.org
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2i1treknLY> 
Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2013, 09:22:00 am »

The great Poem by Walt Whitman read in our schools......

O Captain! My Captain!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/O_Captain!_My_Captain!

O Captain! My Captain!

O Captain! My Captain! our fearful trip is done;
The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won;
The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,
While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring:

But O heart! heart! heart!
O the bleeding drops of red,
Where on the deck my Captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead. 

O Captain! my Captain! rise up and hear the bells;
Rise up—for you the flag is flung—for you the bugle trills;
For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths—for you the shores a-crowding;
For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turning;

O captain! dear father!
This arm beneath your head;
It is some dream that on the deck,
You've fallen cold and dead. 

My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still;
My father does not feel my arm, he has no pulse nor will;
The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;
From fearful trip, the victor ship, comes in with object won;

Exult, O shores, and ring, O bells!
But I, with mournful tread,
Walk the deck my captain lies,
Fallen cold and dead.
Report Spam   Logged

JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2013, 07:09:09 pm »

HOW THE RFK ASSASSINATION IS EXTENSION OF THE JFK ASSASSINATION - AND RELIGIOUS EXTENSION OF ALL PREVIOUSLY MENTIONED (BIBLE STUDIES POSTED)

In observing all previously posted about the JFK asassination and religious Studies posted as reference and truth, we find this extends into the subsequent RFK assassination. "You know a tree by it's fruit" applies. This means the technique employed by he (head of 6th kingdom) who ordered the assassination of JFK as a somewhat 'counter intelligence' type of operation as planting of evidence and blame theme, and patsy cover story, etc. Here in the RFK assassination, Sirhan Sirhan is the new patsy and cover story. Naturally they understood any investigation, of course as there would be, would reveal Thane Eugene Cesar would be assumed the actual assassin - the "rent a cop" moving directly behind RFK at the time, and armed. Virtually all evidence did point directly at him as the actual assassin of RFK (head wound). SEE http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_F._Kennedy_assassination_conspiracy_theories

Thane Eugene Cesar was openly in interview as a racist by comments and despised RFK policy etc. and Democratic Party.
PLEASE VIEW YOU TUBE ---->
Title: RFK Assassination: Multiple Shooters
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Llo0WMJ94eo>

And here we are again.... the patsy - set up as shooter is Sirhan Sirhan that was not the real assassin. He is reported preliminarily as a Jordanian and Palestinian and as well Iran was mentioned in others. Mid East ties in other words as "cover story" for "cause" and is out for the public in the similar furor of the JFK and Oswald events. The "cover story" goes worldwide to hush up the true assassin, plot, and cause - as happened with Lee Harvey Oswald.

So religiously as the same technique as the JFK assassination - the 6th King in power (Book Of revelation, Holy Bible) ordering the RFK assassination (and MLK) puts the blame finger (as a counter intelligence type maneuver used in JFK assassination) again pointing to the 7th King (American) as the one ordering the assassination in investigation most likely finding the apparent white rascist of those lines of theories and rumours flying around the JFK assassination as the ACTUAL assassin. The original theories and/or suspicions with JFK's murder where towards the Cuban involvements and American personnel and Communist hating old south Republicans etc. - those lines. Specifically then, Thane Eugene Cesar was a perfect candidate it appears to be found as assassin (but in "national security" type hidden investigation again) - only this time intentionally - as was never the mode or intention in the JFK assassination [to discover the actual real shooter(s) ] because the actual multiple assassins and conspiracy where being concealed by the Oswald cover story as the "lone assassin nut" - no conspiracy.... and of course the cover story there was along the lines Oswald was an American traitor with Communist loyalty in some fashion - but not forgetting that the 6th King (Red Communism, underground world head) was planting that the American 7th King planted him to put blame on the USSR and Red Communism as the 7th king hope to not get caught... "counter intelligence" technique employed in all things. 

(For the MLK tie in SEE the Dr. Pepper mentioned previously and explanation ! )

The presumption in America and world is hoped by the 6th King (Underground head of Red Communism - see Bible studoes posted) to be that the 7th King has taken power in America by the JFK, MLK, and RFK assassinations - all but eliminating the competition (Christian and humane leadership powers) through assassination and public fear in America, and worldwide by these assassinations and other murders such as JFK witnesses etc. etc. Now, all rumours and anything going public in some manner as leaks etc. along the lines there were multiple shooters is supposed to be nothing but more crazy Kennedy theories again and dismissed worldwide as America is hitting the roof in pulic hysteria and panic and wild rumour etc.

In short, if you are not getting it, the entire wedge driven into the American heart causing panic and rumour and public hysteria over these multiple assassinations again and again - as desired by the 6th king intentionally - is having America believe or suspect there is an "internal coup detat" going on - and the "7th king did it" scenario as the notable '"counter intelligence planting technique" blame game for the actual REAL American National Security investigation occurring - to baffle their minds in fear, uncertainty, and doubt to escape actual prosecution.

PLEASE VIEW YOU TUBE --->
Title: sirhan sirhan Are The comments correct was there a second shooter ?
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZpLxcplJuI>

About at 16:30 (mins/secs), his explanation of his sudden reversal in feelings and now contempt for RFK and explanation of his position after RFK supported the 50 jets aid to Israel - which Sirhan believed would be used against his people and homeland called Palestine for basically, assumed (by him), what would he seemed to term proable war atrocities, or simply slaughter of Palestinians. He claims, previously RFK was as a hero and world champion to him for his leadership for the "underdogs" - economic and otherwise - to be remedied in some fashion.

In any irony, he is prestating approxiamately the entire causes of modern day extinct Bin Laden of the extremist terrorism type activity - here what would be a political assassination of a world leader to be according to popularity and projected vote. Of course, there was the PLO in those days and that did commit acts of terrorism such as the Munich Massacre at the World Olympics.

What is very, very, very notable in the Holy Bible (Authorized King James Holy Bible - Christian Bible) is that Palestine has been extinct for thousands of years and there is no such thing. This has been posted with full detailed history and explanation in this Bible Study posted....

Study: Who are the Palestinians ?
http://churchphilaforums.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,31.0.html

In short, diligent search in the Scriptures reveal they are the modern day Phillistines actually.

Is this that verse Sirhan refers to pre-emptively to Bin Laden in the extremist vein of victory showing a Palestinian inclusion ? .....

Isaiah 11:14
King James Version (KJV)
14 But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; .....

The betrayal Sirhan mentioned he felt of RFK ?

Or is this the actual part of the cover story - reading between the lines - that these (JFK, MLK, RFK) and who they represent as the American majority and all Christianity in America as now finally being defeated to fulfill a world dominion scenario by the 6th Red Communist underground king in that no one will have the guts to ever run for President or Congress to initiate retaliation and prosecution without total fear of "die trying" ? Heard of David and Goliath right ?

Don't forget the OTHER counter intelligence game he played as ALWAYS blaming the Mid East "false prophet" - the " lamb with two horns " (two princes) -leaving their calling card on the assassinations ...... all posted previously. MORE of the attempt to baffle REAL American Investigation to escape prosecution.

B I N G O !
You have just understood hopefully the entire 60's Revolution by the American Youth etc..... "Who's Afraid of Virginia Wolf" to coin a phrase. We were NOT intimidated and perceived an evil, evil, evil power that was to be met and succeeded. Granted, there simply was not enough knowledge, knowledge of God, to secure victory and fell short to another day.
You can do a micro sum up of this in two songs of the era with the Dylan / Hendrix song "All Along the Watch Tower" and the term "barefoot servants too (sultans)".

Song of Solomon 7
King James Version (KJV)
1 How beautiful are thy feet with shoes,...

And move to "Sultans of Swing" Dire Straits .

(This refers to the Ten Kingdoms and what that meant. Barefoot - "no kingdom yet" but "one hour with the beast".

Isaiah 14:2
King James Version (KJV)
2 And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the Lord for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.

Isaiah 10:20
King James Version (KJV)
20 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the remnant of Israel, and such as are escaped of the house of Jacob, shall no more again stay upon him [devil, beast666] that smote them; but shall stay upon the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, in truth.

===

RFK - Final Journey (movie footage)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OG4vJxi9Kis>

Robert Kennedy Funeral Train Pics
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSpJfVlfQrE>

Robert F Kennedy's emotional final journey to Washington from New York by Train.
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mems0eRzgOk>

I was there in Philadelphia Suburbs with my father and others and was packed up and down the train stations all along the route, I think it was Folcroft Station (maybe Glenolden by name). I will never forget it and Hands Across America (Reagan times) reminded me of that. I remember vividly everyone watching and waiting and suddenly the train comes along. But it was just an engine and caboose and everyone did the gasp, and we were all mentioning they sent out a lead engine probably sweeping for bombs along the route because Ted was onboard. Finally it came. Could barely see the flag draped casket. We all saw Ted standing on the back platform of the car looking at everyone. I will never forget it and today there is now a you tube or two showing it. That night stopped America cold when Bobby was on the floor. Pure insanity.. how how how. why why why. no no no.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 02:02:04 am by JFK50YearJubilee » Report Spam   Logged

JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2013, 04:49:32 pm »

Sequester: Dallas County D. A. Henry Wade et al

ORIGINAL POST:
Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade sequester
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,236.0.html

UPDATE CONCERNING TRIAL AND LEGAL STANDING....

Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade sequester
http://jfk50yearjubilee.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,236.0.html

In a simple brief lifetime review of Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade (JFK, Oswald, Ruby) in the article below, it is VERY CLEAR about the reputation of Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade - not the legacy wished - that aligns D.A. Wade in any realm of the legal instrument of "impingement" http://www.thefreedictionary.com/impinge (as with evidence) as to set aside ALL involvement with the Murder/Assassination Investigation of President John F. Kennedy, and this includes of course Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby events.

ARTICLE REVIEW (READ)
NBC NEWS ARTICLE:
DALLAS — As district attorney of Dallas for an unprecedented 36 ye
19 convictions undone in Dallas - US news - Crime & courts | NBC ...
www.nbcnews.com/id/25917791/
After Dallas DA’s death, 19 convictions undone
Most cases involved black defendants; some praise preservation of DNA
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/25917791/

Henry Wade
(Dallas County District Attorney - JFK, Oswald, Ruby)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Wade

However appropriately worded and invoked, should lay to the side as sequestered (http://www.thefreedictionary.com/sequester) ALL involvement by Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade and ALL under him, involved. This concludes that jurisdiction over the Murder/Assassination Investigation of President John F. Kennedy (includes of course Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby events) CAN NOT be relied on or accepted and NOT jurisdiction of the investigation. This means ALL involvement by Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade and ALL under him is in review for investigation.

It is plain and evident that in these areas historically resulted in actual Civil War to secure Due Process of Law under the United States Constitution as Law of the Land. In other words, ANY public and fair trial did not even exist until victory - and then necessarily adding so many laws to enforce Liberty and Justice for over 100 years. This is not even mentioning Jury. It is mentioning simple basic Bill of Rights Law.

And so district authority is removed in the cases, and in place the remedy by Law as to whether Federal necessary upon inquest. What applies.... "...which district shall have been previously ascertained by law..." .....

The Bill of Rights and Other Amendments - U.S. Constitution
http://usconstitution.com/bill-of-rights
(Bill of Rights)
Amendment VI
In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the state and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the assistance of counsel for his defense.

Ironically, this is as well a basis for Atty. Mark Lane who agreed with Mrs. Oswald to defend Lee Harvey Oswald before the Warren Commission, as is the Rights of ALL Americans as Due Process of Law. 

Amendment V
No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a grand jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the militia, when in actual service in time of war or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

Again, district authority is removed in the cases is apparent until.....

U.S. Constitution - Amendment 25
3. Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

4. Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.

(In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the same shall devolve on the Vice President, and the Congress may by Law provide for the Case of Removal, Death, Resignation or Inability, both of the President and Vice President, declaring what Officer shall then act as President, and such Officer shall act accordingly, until the Disability be removed, or a President shall be elected.) (This clause in parentheses has been modified by the 20th and 25th Amendments.)

ORIGINAL LAW states....
"....until the Disability be removed...."

This is extended as inference to ALL positions of Government - Federal, State, Local, other - and certainly applies to ALL involvement by Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade and ALL under him in the Murder/Assassination Investigation of President John F. Kennedy (includes of course Lee Harvey Oswald and Jack Ruby events). In the least is saying a review is in order. In the least is saying to reopen the case in that jurisdiction requires these such events of impingement and sequestration. Much as US Courts of Appeals (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_courts_of_appeals) sat to hear Appeals for the Supreme Court, whether valid to proceed, there must be a similar Judicial authority in place of the Dallas County District Attorney Henry Wade and ALL under him involved AS WELL AS EXTENDS to the Presidential Commission as the Warren Report and its validity or even jurisdiction or to be itself sequestered as impingement itself to the case(s). 

Of course I hold that America has an "appellate jurisdiction" meaning NO intervention by ANY body of Law or Judicial has ANY legal right to say or declare what cases they will hear or not.....

Article III
Section 2.

In all cases affecting ambassadors, other public ministers and consuls, and those in which a state shall be party, the Supreme Court shall have original jurisdiction. In all the other cases before mentioned, the Supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction, both as to law and fact, with such exceptions, and under such regulations as the Congress shall make.

And so apparently "politics, the science of spin city" has turned the Law as "the Supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction" somehow now means they have the right by and with "such exceptions, and under such regulations as the Congress shall make" - has turned the Law into being unlawfully interpreted as meaning these have the right to judge what appeal the Supreme Court will accept to hear, with their bullcrap excuses and reasons for the others they decide not to hear. This IS denial of Due Process. The Law, "...the Supreme Court shall have appellate jurisdiction" is defining the role, authority, and power of the Supreme Court in the United States as being the appeal receiver from LOWER COURTS to rule on it, as these Justices are to be our best as understanding our Law. It is defining them NOT as having some despot power or all power in all court and Law of the Land and so on. It defines them as NOT having some tyrannical posistion, but is defining them rather as a last resort in America per Appeal in hearing a case that seems to be above understanding of posistion, or some unlafwfullness in fact or witness etc etc etc. - in hearing in lower courts. THIS the Founding Fathers made Law of the Land by and with Americans so that for any nefarious (dark) reason a lower court could not wrongfully and illegally put Americans to hurt with some political view and interpretation of the Law as convenient to serve their means against someone. ALL Americans have the Right Of Appeal in the United States. In less terms, there is NO attachment to the Right of Appeal in America - period.

I site the foundation by Imminent Domain (and as upheld by God) as to the interpretation of Law as precedent being the Declaration of Independence being cause and reason for the institution of the United States Constitution.... "transient causes"...

"IN CONGRESS, JULY 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America

When in the Course of human events it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness. — That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, — That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness. Prudence, indeed, will dictate that Governments long established should not be changed for light and transient causes; and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed. But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. — Such has been the patient sufferance of these Colonies; and such is now the necessity which constrains them to alter their former Systems of Government. The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.
He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has forbidden his Governors to pass Laws of immediate and pressing importance....."

Need I say more about Chief Justice William Howard Taft ?

THE UNLAWFUL CHANGE...
This is unconstitutional in my opinion and anyone American or sane....
"....The right of automatic appeal for most types of decisions of a court of appeals was ended by an Act of Congress, the Judiciary Act of 1925. This law was urged by Chief Justice William Howard Taft, and it also reorganized many other things in the federal court system. ...."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_courts_of_appeals

Again, I hold that America has an "appellate jurisdiction" meaning NO intervention by ANY body of Law or Judicial has ANY legal right to say or declare what cases they will hear or not hear. That is denial of due process of the law - appellate jurisdiction as Law of the Land, period. As well this means NO one has any right to determine "validity" or 'grounds" for any appeal. THE APPEAL is heard by the higher court and NO ONE ELSE for ANY reason. Obviously the court being appealed against is in conflict of the law or as a "hostile witness" and etc etc etc. Under appellate jurisdiction, how could those (or any, for that matter) possibly be considered as "hearing grounds for appeal" - particularly after they had just made ruling in a case. As Judge in other words, they are being called inferior or wrong or dishonest in an appeal to a higher court. How can that give ruling in the same case then ? Is not that the evidence and defendant being "tried twice" - "twice put in jeopardy" which is ILLEGAL in the United States. THE GROUNDS FOR APPEAL LEGALLY IN AMERICA MEANS ANYONE WHO REQUESTS IT - PERIOD. If in the higher court it is determined this was other than realistic and genuine as superfluous (a joke) etc - then that party is to be charged with that. What lawyer in other words would go to jail and lose practice over some bad defendant trying to buy time with an appeal against a sentence etc, or pulling a prank for spite, or trying simply to remain in a less secure local prison to attempt escape while waiting for hearing ? 

Bottom Line ? Dallas - apparently you're out until such time as you are in !

Report Spam   Logged

JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2013, 01:43:54 pm »

========================= OCTOBER 2013=============

BELOW HERE I AM ADDING ANY STICKIES NOTES IN SUPPORT OF VARIOUS POINTS MADE OR MENTIONED.

ANY ADD ON DISCOVERIES.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 07:56:34 am by JFK50YearJubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum