JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
March 29, 2024, 08:13:29 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)

Recent Items
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)  (Read 8589 times)
JFK-50-Year-Jubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Badges: (View All)
Spammer 50 Posts in one day Level 5 Spammer 25 Posts in one day
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2014, 12:00:11 am »

Debunk My Thesis? I don't think so!

Many persons like to attempt to "destroy" a researcher's work and resultant theory or belief and the facts showing or leading to that - and only as mischief. Other genuine persons may pose questions and show facts - and even researchers, and may possibly "debunk" or disprove a theory arrived at or belief. As anyone knows in this case, and with no official lawful judgment all these years combined with "locked away evidence", it has been a real pain to attempt to arrive at the belief of what happened - and via the zealous efforts of so many concerned - to even map the entire assassination from start to finish, even with a who's who list of the guilty involved.

I am going to go ahead here and post a bottom line "hey genius, if that's how it happened then what about this?".

As I posted I was really, really, really surprised suddenly through my own research to suddenly realize and reach the conclusion that our own American Government immediately, and ongoing, were involved in a complete National Security Mode that explained many of the puzzling things going on after the death of the President within the hour of the shots fired. I have posted support and documents for this and have given reasons for all they did as far as the Warren Commission Report and why. I have denounced those that pointed the finger at Vice President Lyndon Johnson saying/claiming he was "in on it" - and as disgraceful even.

Seeing through and dissatisfied with the Warren Report, ever since has been that quest to discover the whole truth for many Americans (most) and even many others from other nations. It was all a daze in the beginning, one question would unleash an avalanche. Simply and profoundly by the sealing up of the evidence, eyes seeing holes in the Warren Report just went on staring at the Government with the thoughts "somebody in there in a big conspiracy shot our President". The eyes and thoughts kind of glazed over like that for years - staring and glaring at the Government and the apparent Warren Commission 'cover up'. What was lost was the pursuit into USSR involvement, but turned and stayed on those in American Government.

All in all, through my "solved" thesis - I see two possibilities to "blow it to hell", and they combine as against the innocence of some of the National Security Mode going on particularly with the now President Johnson. This refers to all the accusations of the "President Johnson Executive Order 273" which is reported by many as the complete reversal of President Kennedy's position of the withdrawal of American Troops (Executive Order 263) as a "green light" to create a full blown "Viet Nam A Go-Go" money making machine for years, as long as it lasts. The other involves a mystery needed to be pursued as to one of the first Press Conferences from Parkland Hospital whereby one of the Doctors treating Governor Connally reported that a bullet was still lodged in his thigh that they will remove shortly, as his major wounds have been addressed first and that was secondary. The question goes - whatever happened to that bullet ? Hmmmm.....

So let's begin with the two Executive Orders concerning Viet Nam from JFK and then LBJ after the death of President Kennedy. The one idea reported is that LBJ signed this reversal of withdrawal to begin full scale operations and what a day after the JFK Funeral - "before he was even cold in the grave".

Now in comparing the JFK 263 and the LBJ 273 and the draft of that while JFK was alive - we see that the LBJ 273 is as very much simply using Kennedy's Draft and issuing now under his self as President as the "best way to honor President Kennedy" was to promote and pass into legislation all the things he was fighting for. WHAT THESE LYING BASTARDS DO NOT SAY IS THAT THE LBJ 273 STATES SPECIFICALLY....

QUOTE))) (LBJ 273) :
" 2. The objectives of the United States with respect to the withdrawal of U. S. military personnel remain as stated in the White House statement of October 2, 1963. "

AND WHAT WAS IN THE JFK 263 ?
QUOTE))) (JFK 263) :
"The President approved the military recommendations contained in Section I B (1 -3) of the report, but directed that no formal announcement be made of the implementation of plans to withdraw 1,000 U.S. military personnel by the end of 1963."

SO THAT ENTIRELY IN ONE STATEMENT BLOWS AWAY ALL THOSE THAT POINT THE FINGER AT LBJ SAYING HE WAS IN ON IT AND GAVE THEM THE GREEN LIGHT IN 273 TO ESCALATE A FULL BLOWN MILITARY WAR IN VIET NAM....B*U*L*L*S*H*I*D*T !

LBJ TAKING UP THE PRESIDENCY ADDRESSED THE BUSINESS LEFT ON THE PRESIDENT'S DESK AND 263 WAS ONE OF THEM. HE REINTRODUCED JFK'S WISHES AS 273. I NO LONGER HAVE THE RESPECT FOR OLIVER STONE AND HIS TRASH MOVIE - "JFK" - CONTINUING THE LIE. ....NEXT!

Now you compare those documents and see the truth. Visit the "Pentagon Papers" while you are at it. Get a good view and history of Viet Nam. See the "China Containment Policy" too. Viet Nam was simply the back door into World War Three with the USSR which JFK entered the front door at Moscow over the Cuban Missile Crisis. This was the whole reason of the Viet Nam protesters - the youth of America - who all wanted to take on Communism in Moscow, not Viet Nam which was nothing more than what Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara called it... "the real U.S. goal was "not to help friend, but to contain China.".... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pentagon_Papers

....And this became the stalemate and loss. The United States Armed Forces held a 20 to 1 kill ratio, perhaps the greatest ever in the history of warfare. What they were up against was not just Northern Viet Nam troops, but the Viet Cong and Chinese troops being snuck into the fighting and surrounding nations involvement - Laos, Cambodia etc. The stance taken as the back door into World War Three by containing Communist Red China and her satellites (those of South east Asia) as the ground forces of USSR to invade against Allied Forces in full assault and invasion of the USSR (much as done in World War Two at D-Day) resulted in the final stalemate that it would end in some Nuclear Winter to win and the South Viet Nameese would have to agree their freedom from communist rule was simply not worth destroying the entire world over it and accept a saving face defeat with the USA.

Now understand that and what is being said ! Read a brief here from the President Kennedy State of the Union Address 1963 (his last).....

QUOTED:
"The Nassau agreement recognizes that the security of the West is indivisible, and so must be our defense. But it also recognizes that this is an alliance of proud and sovereign nations, and works best when we do not forget it. It recognizes further that the nuclear defense of the West is not a matter for the present nuclear powers alone--that France will be such a power in the future--and that ways must be found without increasing the hazards of nuclear diffusion, to increase the role of our other partners in planning, manning, and directing a truly multilateral nuclear force within an increasingly intimate NATO alliance. Finally, the Nassau agreement recognizes that nuclear defense is not enough, that the agreed NATO levels of conventional strength must be met, and that the alliance cannot afford to be in a position of having to answer every threat with nuclear weapons or nothing. "

SEE IT ? .... "...Finally, the Nassau agreement recognizes that nuclear defense is not enough, that the agreed NATO levels of conventional strength must be met, and that the alliance cannot afford to be in a position of having to answer every threat with nuclear weapons or nothing." http://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/ws/?pid=9138

"Nuclear weapons or nothing" is NOT any way to win what would become World War Three and invasion of the USSR and to end unlawful tributary communism forever from the face of the world. In other words many nuclear strikes could serve only to paralyze nations isolated as land masses separated by the seven seas. Short of ultimate planet destruction in a nuclear winter scenario, a nuclear war would not end any nation, or perhaps a few. Humanities would survive and rebuild and start war all over again as they were able. So as JFK instructed and reflected, any nuclear use must be accompanied by a sustained invasion force of levels high enough to accomplish victory. Simply this was estimated traditionally since World War Two as the United States must have a 2,000,000 man standing army. Of course this was called into action the year prior at the Cuban Missile Crisis when President Kennedy placed us at DEFCON 2.

Now do you see how the Viet Nam war was a mistake ? This was called shooting yourself in the foot in Viet Nam (a reference to a soldier shooting himself in the foot to get out of the war). The invasion force if you will was being decimated as ill planned resulting in over 500,000 casualties and over 55,000 dead. That is a staggering 25 percent of the 2 million man standing army face down in the mud wounded in Viet Nam. There is much that fingers should be pointed at President Nixon and NOT Johnson. At Nixon because he is the one that refused to win the war. He is the one that offered peace when there was none. He is the one who chickened out of war. He is the soldier that shot himself in the foot at Watergate. He was a coward! President Johnson was always considered as meaning well but was kind of country dumb and naive in the heart of hearts of the American Youth.

The United Nations Treaty and Charter constrained America to fight Communist overthrow anywhere in the world. This was also called in manner the Containment Policy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Containment ....What was President Johnson to do ? Ignore North Viet Nam ? Remove from South Korea ? Let Cuba have their missiles back ? Stay out of Southeast Asia ? Hide from Red Communism altogether like a good neighbor, to hell with their victims ? What happened is history. We can not apologize for leaders's lack of might, courage, and wisdom. Europe and the Americas would say we can not achieve our promises and blessings without the knowledge of and obeisance to God. If we do not understand God, then we can not follow His Teaching and instruction. The whole can of worms with this goes back to the League of Nations - the predecessor to the United Nations. This is man's wisdom - NOT God's. Both are ridiculously flawed by the inclusion of both the United states and the Soviet Union. Both the United States Constitution and the Communist Manifesto International forbid entering these - as is defined as Treason in both forms of government to do so. They're ridiculous and always have been. As great a leader as Jack Kennedy was, he still promoted this activity saying he was not against Containment. Why fight 50 separate wars in 50 separate countries that the Soviet Union or Red China or other autonomous communist nations would invade with Containment policy ? It is worst then absurd ! If you are against communism for all the right reasons, you go to war and defeat it - PERIOD. Eradicate it from the face of the world. You can't call it evil if it spreads but is okay if it does not. Do you see it ? The Communist Manifesto International expressly demands the conquering of all nations and anything short of that or opposing that shall be held for Treason. That constitutes Communism as Enemy of the United States and United States Constitution and charged with Treason. Now do you see it ? Neither country could ever go into the League of Nations or the United Nations together without it being Treason. It has been too nonsensical almost 100 years now. There is no apology for these leaders. And so if you want to talk about Viet Nam or any President involved then do it right. Be correct. Speak intelligently. Above all, don't be such the a*s*swhole saying "President Johnson had JFK assassinated".

We can not be expected to answer for those that talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

An example of leadership that is simply non-quality and fruitless shows we have not gotten one foot forward in 50 years in the following comparison of events from the Viet Nam Era to present day under President Obama with the Russians and Syria and Ukraine Crisis and Iraq invasion.....

READ:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Controversies_relating_to_the_Six-Day_War
"In a 1993 interview for the Johnson Presidential Library oral history archives, U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara revealed that a carrier battle group, the U.S. 6th Fleet, on a training exercise near Gibraltar was re-positioned towards the eastern Mediterranean to be able to defend Israel. The administration "thought the situation was so tense in Israel that perhaps the Syrians, fearing Israel would attack them, or the Russians supporting the Syrians might wish to redress the balance of power and might attack Israel". The Soviets learned of this deployment, which they regarded as offensive in nature, and, in a hotline message from Soviet First Secretary Alexei Kosygin, threatened the United States with war.

The Soviet Union supported its Arab allies. In May 1967, the Soviets started a surge deployment of their naval forces into the East Mediterranean. Early in the crisis they began to shadow the US and British carriers with destroyers and intelligence collecting vessels. The Soviet naval squadron in the Mediterranean was sufficiently strong to act as a major restraint on the U.S. Navy. In a 1983 interview with the Boston Globe, McNamara said that "We damn near had war". He said Kosygin was angry that "we had turned around a carrier in the Mediterranean"."

LOOK FAMILIAR ? Same players today as then - Russia with the Arabs attempting control of Israel and the Free World. We have not advanced one foot militarily.

Next .... the mysterious disappearance of the "bullet in the thigh" of Governor Connally.....

Parkland Doctors on Connally's Leg Wound

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6l428bg2JGY>

And so we see here real testimony/report by one of the treating Physicians at Parkland within those minutes to hour and so treating the wounds of Govenor Connally also hit. Now the doctor clearly is saying there is a bullet in the Govenor's left thigh, lodged, and will be removed now that the more pressing treament of wounds have been addressed. It is possible they somewhat probed the thigh wound and found a bullet. More likely I would assume they took X-Rays and saw the bullet. The Doctor did not say something like there is a fragment of a bullet lodged in the thigh. He said it was a full bullet. I had overlooked this to pursue and research what ever happened to this "bullet" reported as lodged in the Govenor's thigh. When I do that, I will add it below.

And so the point of the exercise here is someone saying they debunked my 'thesis' that the question asked must be how in the hello was National Security in the matter in place so fast within the first hour and second as in the know to then begin their National Security policy of hiding things for reasons posted across my thesis for those reasons they did? Reasons being for secret investigation into the conspiracy discovered. But that (the larger conspiracy) wasn't really discovered yet beyond initial reports of possibly more than one shot to the head of the President and possibly from different angles. The real discovery of the major conspiracy wasn't until the President's body arrived on the autopsy table at Bethesda and all saw "the President had no brain". Of course leaving Dallas, the Doctors said about one third was blown away - not the whole brain blown out. There was no autopsy surgical procedure performed which exactly involved cutting half the top of the skull off and so forth to then remove the brain for forensics of bullet paths and so on. The entire brain was missing "except for about less than a handful of mascerated brain at the bottom of the skull".

About then began the insanity for sure for those in charge to start investigating what had happened and where and by who. Soon after came the knowledge those of the Secret Service where the only ones able to do that - dispose of the President's brain - and aboard Air Force One and at the time of the swearing in of Vice president Johnson to the Presidency by law. It was the only time the President's body was alone, with them - Jackie being with the swearing in ceremony up front. As well, he arrived in a different casket at Bethesda at the autopsy room. It was shortly after these things and discoveries that what everyone has called a cover up (and myself before) was the time that National Security policy was going into effect, policy above the general as full heightened alert and so on at news of the shooting etc. The National Security policy I discovered involved the covering up of things and having those of the autopsy sworn by oath not to discuss anything and this by the Military - and then like things surrounding the autopsy results and beyond to the Presidential Commission etc. Reasons being were secret investigation.

So if the actual scope of the conspiracy wasn't even known yet, how the hello was the policy in place to then surpress anything to do with the bullet in the Govenor's thigh? Why would they know to start grabbing evidence to keep it from the public if they were not even aware yet of the scope and magnitude of the full conspiracy? Where did the bullet go? Things have been declassified. Huh guy. huh Guy? And then they go back to - bullcrap, President Johnson set the whole thing up and they were all in on it. That's the end of your bullcrap "theory". 

SEE....

F.B.I. Backs Plan to Remove Connally Bullet Fragments
By DAVID JOHNSTON,
Published: June 18, 1993
http://www.nytimes.com/1993/06/18/us/fbi-backs-plan-to-remove-connally-bullet-fragments.html

Well like I said, Debunk My Thesis? I don't think so!

--
SENDER: gerald309 --
Have A Safe Computing Day!
Webmaster: Malware Removal/Amateur Forensics
HOME http://bluecollarpc.us/
Alternate https://sites.google.com/site/pcsecurityhelper/
HELP http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/BlueCollarPCSecurity/
Membership/Join List:
Subscribe: BlueCollarPCSecurity-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Free Malware Removal Help / A Community Website Since 2005
« Last Edit: August 14, 2014, 01:25:32 pm by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum