JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
April 20, 2024, 03:37:36 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)

Recent Items
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)  (Read 8628 times)
JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #30 on: November 04, 2013, 09:00:17 am »

Those alive back then may clearly remember at least two incidents of premonitions or dreams or visions or prophecy about the assassination. Rev. Billy Graham had a premonition and tried but failed to warn President Kennedy not to go to Dallas. Jean Dixon is the other....

JEAN DIXON PREDICTED / FORESEEN THE JFK ASSASSINATION AND NAME "OSWALD" 
Anybody remember Jean Dixon?
Jean Dixon who became a household name, This is *very* interesting to read. I have a retrieved here a link showing the actual newspaper story...... See the actual vision so to speak she describes... chilling....
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1346&dat=19800427&id=j44sAAAAIBAJ&sjid=JPsDAAAAIBAJ&pg=6306,4205796

....I am seeing one report quoted ..."In a side chapel is where Jean Dixon, the famous seer, had a vision in 1956 of a young, tall man standing in a White House doorway with "1960" over his head. She knew he was a Democrat and that he wouldn't live out his term. She told of this vision on a radio show that year."

....Just remembered the famous "Mac Arthur's Park" song that came out "melting in the rain". It may have been based on the Jean Dixon "vision" she discussed - seeing (something like) the White House and JFK face and 1960 and from top melting down all over all. Being a PA native, I have lived in California 10 years and been to MacArthur Park many times. It is like a really smaller Central Park just west of Central City. Very nice. .... (((PLAY MacArthur Park: <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NE-5ICw-QqM> "I shall return".

You hate to speak out if this happened to you (seeing something so to speak) because you may get immediately tagged as an Area 51 Looney or nut job or etc etc etc. It is in the common Bible Studies that it is taught we test these things to see if true, and if even from the Lord. Some of these verses....

Deuteronomy 13:1
1 If there arise among you a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams, and giveth thee a sign or a wonder,
2 And the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spake unto thee, saying, Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them;
3 Thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams: for the Lord your God proveth you, to know whether ye love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

Jeremiah 23:28
28 The prophet that hath a dream, let him tell a dream; and he that hath my word, let him speak my word faithfully. What is the chaff to the wheat? saith the Lord.
29 Is not my word like as a fire? saith the Lord; and like a hammer that breaketh the rock in pieces?
30 Therefore, behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that steal my words every one from his neighbour.
31 Behold, I am against the prophets, saith the Lord, that use their tongues, and say, He saith.
32 Behold, I am against them that prophesy false dreams, saith the Lord, and do tell them, and cause my people to err by their lies, and by their lightness; yet I sent them not, nor commanded them: therefore they shall not profit this people at all, saith the Lord.

Joel 2:28 
28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.
30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke.
31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come.
32 And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the Lord hath said, and in the remnant whom the Lord shall call. 

I John 4:1
1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.
2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:
3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.
4 Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.
5 They are of the world: therefore speak they of the world, and the world heareth them.
6 We are of God: he that knoweth God heareth us; he that is not of God heareth not us. Hereby know we the spirit of truth, and the spirit of error. 

« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 08:42:46 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum