JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
March 28, 2024, 02:52:39 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)

Recent Items
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)  (Read 8580 times)
JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2013, 02:10:26 pm »

CONCERNING POSSIBLE NATIONAL SECURITY AS OPPOSED TO COVER UP.....

From the Autopsy....
Lt. Colonel Pierre A. FINCK, MC, USA
Chief, Military Environmental Pathology Division &
Chief, Wound Ballistics Pathology Branch
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
Washington, DC 20305

SUBJECT: Personal notes on the Assassination of President Kennedy.

TO: Brig. Gen.. J.M. Blumberg, MC, USA
The Director
Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
Washington, DC 20305

IN FULL / SOURCE:
http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/weberman/finck1.htm

We find here the notes statement from Lt. Colonel Pierre A. FINCK, MC, USA the following....

"2. Before the "Warren Report" was published, in September 1964, I received Directives by telephone, from the White House, through your Office and through the Naval Medical School in Bethesda, not to discuss Subject autopsy beyond the contents of the Warren Report. "

Receives instructions/orders ("Directives") -- "not to discuss Subject autopsy beyond the contents of the Warren Report" from:
# the White House
# through your Office (Brig. Gen.. J.M. Blumberg, MC, USA)
# and through the Naval Medical School in Bethesda

-----SO, with all the research about who dunnnit and who was involved in all, certainly researchers must include these persons as directly ordering "cover up" as the "Directives" ordering not to say anything but what is given to and then published in the Warren Report later. I have not yet seen that concerning Brig. Gen.. J.M. Blumberg, MC, USA and wondering why looking at this 'smoking gun'. Surely this means they knew in advance that what was going to be published in the Warren Report was going to be absolutely a "censored" version of the facts, or limited version - not all. So cover up? We are looking at it. 

NOTICE he says... "Before the "Warren Report" was published..... I received Directives.....not to discuss Subject autopsy beyond the contents of the Warren Report."
NOW plainly it can be seen that he (Finck) has knowledge of what ONLY is going to be given to the Warren Report that was to be published later, and they (the above issuing "Directives") knew that in advance of that as well. You might say simply the Military Officers in charge simply gave orders not to discuss and made them take an oath. That is NOT what Finck said.

As I said --- put on the thinking cap as being in the Gov and operating in National Security Mode. Surely they would not want the guilty to know what they knew. The release of the Warren Report certainly makes them appear in part or all as also involved in a cover up. Is not that what they would want to appear as involved in a major sting operation? The guilty of the conspiracy might or not be scratching their heads at this, the Warren Report (autopsy photos,drawings incomplete), saying to themselves, "Well gosh darn, they dun got the autopsy room in on it too. No chance of getting caught for anything. That be one dang blaster of a payroll." .... giving them a false confidence as they would be spied on for months and months while National Security Mode tried to track the entire conspiracy back to its origin with their compiling list of possible/proabale Conspirators within the U.S. .

As I concluded as my "solved" , I believe this document mentioned is the "smoking gun" among many that show, even prove, there was no cover up by criminal activity - but rather the United States Government was in national Security Mode measures for the obvious reasons that they knew there had been a "state sanctioned" type execution assassination occurred and was facilitated by traitors with in the Gov in key positions including the Secret Service, that evidence tampering indeed had occurred before reaching autopsy, and that the scope of the conspiracy within as well as extending internationally (those of the USSR) could not be immediately ascertained. It would take a major secret investigation that could not be easily put together as the "wall had ears". Slowly but surely, the beginning was with the Presidential Commission (Warren Report) as direct evidence gathering and investigation - the innocent had to wade through any found guilty and with extended investigation of any guilty found as who they were involved with and to what extent.

In the end I suppose the last sealed evidence should contain the actual list of the proven and suspected assassin conspirators. It is apparent the sources lead back to the USSR persons employing the American traitors and the Gov yielding prosecution due to the Cold War could have easily escalated to the hot war of nuclear exchange. This does not explain or dismiss them for not rounding up the alleged guilty per investigation of the Americans involved, and I do not believe you will find any Americans who would dismiss not arresting those of America internally who were by probable cause deemed guilty and per trial, and upon arrests bring the horrific charges horrifying America that could include a list of American Gov personnel such as the Secret Service and possible FBI and CIA agency involvement and Military officers. The most horrific is announcing the President's brain had been disposed of en route to Bethesda as part of their evidence tampering. Those involved in the selling of the Atomic Secrets to the enemy were publicly hanged after trial.
SEE:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atomic_spies
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_and_Ethel_Rosenberg

Conspiracy includes Affimation (Non Sworn Testimony / No Statement) as being guilty  - remaining silent and not coming forth if one knew about a conspiracy and those in it. In other words if three persons in a car go to rob a bank after discussing it, and the one says "I will wait in the car for you" and does not participate yet rides off with them to a place where the two robbers split the money and they all went their way and the third never says anything - then that person is guilty of conspiracy before and after the fact to rob the bank. The same, if there were others at the place where the robbers split up the money telling them, others, they just robbed the bank - and these others never came forward to the police to report it - these are guilty of the conspiracy after the fact as well.

They should have arrested all with probable cause of guilt and held them in a Military Trial since it was Gov members and the Commander In Chief. It seems quite possible they could have arranged this without any opposition from America when leaking some of the details of their involvement.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2014, 08:48:12 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum