JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
April 19, 2024, 07:22:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)

Recent Items
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)  (Read 8617 times)
JFK50YearJubilee
Forum Owner
Administrator

Forum Administrator

Badges: (View All)
Search Windows User Combination
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2012, 11:51:08 pm »

The "Dr. Pepper" soda and "chicken...bag"

One more religion / assassination connected aspect of the "sniper's layer" at the Book Depository where Oswald was supposed to have fired from....

Briefly, very close to the window where Oswald was to be accused as shooting from, there was found what appeared to be an almost finished lunch bag and soda pop bottle. The bag was said to have chicken bones and the soda was a Dr. Pepper.

Now in the Holy Bible (Authorized King James Holy Bible © in the Public Domain USA) there are several references to the "King of Babylon" with several meanings and times applied by God. Two are to Nebuchadnezzar King of Babylon. He is the major topic in the Book of Daniel, Old Testament. After dealings with God, he sums up ....

Book of Daniel, Chapter 4 
34 And at the end of the days I Nebuchadnezzar lifted up mine eyes unto heaven, and mine understanding returned unto me, and I blessed the most High, and I praised and honoured him that liveth for ever, whose dominion is an everlasting dominion, and his kingdom is from generation to generation: 
35 And all the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing: and he doeth according to his will in the army of heaven, and among the inhabitants of the earth: and none can stay his hand, or say unto him, What doest thou? 
36 At the same time my reason returned unto me; and for the glory of my kingdom, mine honour and brightness returned unto me; and my counsellors and my lords sought unto me; and I was established in my kingdom, and excellent majesty was added unto me. 
37 Now I Nebuchadnezzar praise and extol and honour the King of heaven, all whose works are truth, and his ways judgment: and those that walk in pride he is able to abase.

However, and you will have to read our Bible Studies, God also refers to him as Elisha who is to come just before the "Second Coming" who will "restore all things" and is who is to "rule all nations with a rod of iron" (Book of Revelation) - the last King of Israel. READ God's prophecy about these end times....

BOOK OF EZEKIEL Chapter 29 
 18 Son of man, Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon caused his army to serve a great service against Tyrus [satan / beast 666]: every head was made bald, and every shoulder was peeled: yet had he no wages, nor his army, for Tyrus, for the service that he had served against it: 
19 Therefore thus saith the Lord God; Behold, I will give the land of Egypt unto Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon; and he shall take her multitude, and take her spoil, and take her prey; and it shall be the wages for his army.
20 I have given him the land of Egypt for his labour wherewith he served against it, because they wrought for me, saith the Lord God.
21 ¶In that day will I cause the horn of the house of Israel to bud forth, and I will give thee the opening of the mouth in the midst of them; and they shall know that I am the Lord. [mouth - Lawgiver as Moses was called and is Elisha in the last days - end times. Horn means a king].

Nevermind a-hole historians and pay attention to the Word of God. When did He say ? .... In that day ... what day ? the End days. Prophecy interpreted. That is the time reference (NOW) and Egypt refers to both Reborn Africans (worldwide) as well as the conquering of ancient Egyptian type referencing Pharoah which was Godless and opposed to God and is well elaborated on at the times of Moses - the "plagues of Egypt" as the releasing of the Jews from the slavery of Egypt. Pharoah was remembered for his infamous words "this (Egypt) river is my own." In these end times it more simply means those that have not been baptized and reborn yet.

Now Elisha has many crowns and titles already and the entire World will know him soon obviously. Remember that in Revelation there are the 7 kingdoms - five are fallen. The 6th is Red Communism, now fallen. The 7th has obviously been America. And shown is the Beast666 "who is of the seven (6th)". So it has been shown the 6th king (head of the world as underground king of Red Communism) ordered JFK dead.

Now the 7th kingdom is referred as well as - Babylon.....
BOOK of  REVELATION Chapter 17
1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great w*h*o*r*e that sitteth upon many waters: 
2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication. 
3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. 
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: 
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

Now above, is the 7th kingdom that defeated the 6th (Red Communism). THIS is who all the terrorism (false prophet Bin Laden) was / is against (residue, remainder). Note that God fortells of the 7 mountains/kingdoms and heads (kings) in Revelations which is the last 2,000 years of history after Jesus Christ's ascension to Heaven as Babylon itself as defined kingdom that assayed to rule the world until each of these burned out and rose again elsewhere as it is written "five are fallen, one is [6th], and one [7th] is not yet come". Remember what you read? ....

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the w*h*o*r*e, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire. 
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled. 
18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.
(911 Attack their centerpiece).

SO WHAT ARE WE TALKING - WHO IS DR. PEPPER ? 

Today, thank God, many insulting defaming phrases are forgotten. One more time I will recall these in this alarming discovery and WHAT IT REALLY MEANT..... the chicken bag like watermelon phrase-ology is to the bad old N-word as N-picnic. Get it. DR. PEPPER IS REFERRING TO REVEREND DR. MARTIN L. KING --- GET IT DR. PEPPER ?

.... ABOVE is the connection as to WHY he was assassinated by the same 6th king (Red Communism underground head) who ordered the Kennedy assassinations.

NOw... here is the rest of the story.....

In America, Black America has suffered too much to say in one sentence yet are now flourishing in all the aftermath of the war and Civil Rights Movement, all the years  - the great efforts to Equality finally. So we go back to those times - the Early 1960s - where there was racial oppression (virtually all in the South) and chronic unemployment nationwide. In short - poor.....

Remember how the Beast666 comes in ?
BOOK OF REVELATION Chapter 13
16 And he causeth all [non-Christians], both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 
18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six. 

The Beast666 and False Prophet (Bin Laden) were RECRUITING against the W*H*O*R*E* Babylon among the poor who are not baptized and reborn - in the know. In the times of Blessed Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King, Black America was like most of America as religious, church going and that notably obviously in the marches. It scratches the head thinking of Malcolm X with his preachings about drugs in the black ghetto and "whitey" was doing it to subvert and enslave poor Black America to their own profiteerings. His references in the Holy Bible are indeed talking about this "w*h*o*r*e* of Babylon or back then called the Secret Societies and generally all white.

SO THE 6TH KING WHO BECOMES THE BEAST666 ASSASSINATES THE HEAD OF THE BLACK CHRISTIAN AMERICA CIVIL RIGHTS LEADER - "DR. PEPPER" - REVEREND DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING !

This "calling card" on November 22, 1963 in Dallas can not be ignored. He had it "planted" as advertisement. There was enough a-do about it as was in the "sniper nest" and was reportedly moved around causing extra dialouge in the Warren Commission testimonies to stick out.

BOTTOM LINE.....
This could be a coincidence or not. One thing is clear and should be clear, when looking at the JFK assassination with a magnifying glass and then a super one - virtually nothing that day was a coinicidence. ALL that happened was quite intentional and virtually ALL rehearsed in advance.

ABOVE.....
references to the Kennedy and King slayings and all the destruction of the fabric of America as it was in the days as predominantly a religious nation and people in all the various ways were the actions and hope of the Beast666 and Satan who gave him his seat and authority. The JFK assassination is the very beginning - the apostasy, the fall - and is foretold here.....
BOOK OF THESSALONIANS Chapter 2
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

They began with the assassinations of these heads of America in the Government and Church in the hope all would begin to turn away as forlorn and hopeless and indulge the vices etc. - to turn as many away from God as they could as is their lust - to destroy Christianity.

)))PLAY )))

Robert F. Kennedy's Martin Luther King Jr. Assassination Speech
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCrx_u3825g> 

U2 - Pride (In The Name Of Love)
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHcP4MWABGY&feature=related>
« Last Edit: June 29, 2013, 09:56:30 pm by JFK50YearJubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum