JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
April 18, 2024, 04:26:20 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)

Recent Items
Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)  (Read 8604 times)
JFK50YearJubilee

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 19, 2011, 03:19:22 pm »

EDIT: THIS FORUM IS IN A PUBLIC TYPE POSTING AND I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT POSTED HERE IS BASED ACTUALLY ON AND COMBINED AS A BIBLE STUDY I HAVE DONE CALLED....

JFK Assassination Solved, by God
http://echurchofphiladelphia.org/2013/08/jfk-assassination-solved-by-god-introduction/
AND HERE:
http://churchphilaforums.freesmfhosting.com/index.php/topic,174.0.html
(back up site)

AND THE POINT IS HERE THAT THE PUBLIC VERSION HERE CALLED "Solved by the Administrator (My Conclusion)" I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT THIS IS ENTIRELY BASED ON KNOWLEDGE AND INSTRUCTION FROM GOD AS BEING A PERSON OF FAITH AND I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR "SOLVED" BUT THAT THIS WAS SOLVED BY GOD 2,000 YEARS AGO BEFORE IT EVER HAPPENED - FOUND IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION IN THE KING JAMES AUTHORIZED VERSION HOLY BIBLE (only, as the only approved direct translation into the English language from the Hebrew as copyrighted in the Public Domain USA).

SO TO CORRECT / NOT ADMINISTRATOR SOLVED - BUT JFK ASSASSINATION SOLVED BY GOD ! (Give all the credit to God....)
=============|

I will begin here with an introductory premise in lieu of an informal write up --- just to get things rolling. These are scratch notes and I will go back and then formally make the conclusionary report as my "Case Solved".

Don't forget I am from Philadelphia PA USA which is home of Cold Case solvings.

==============SPECIAL EDIT / OCTOBER 18 2013.... CONCERNING THE WOUNDS IN THE NEXT POST, READ THIS BRIEF ARTICLE ABOUT THEM BY ONE OF THE ATTENDING PHYSICIANS OF PARKLAND HOSPITAL DALLAS....

Surgeon in ER insists 2 gunmen shot JFK
Doctor first to see Kennedy's wound
October 18, 2013 12:04 am
http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/neighborhoods-city/surgeon-in-er-insists-2-gunmen-shot-jfk-708042/

By Michael A. Fuoco / Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

BRIEF SNIPS QUOTED:

A surgeon who half a century ago was among the doctors who tried to save President John F. Kennedy's life said Thursday that the Warren Commission got it wrong in determining a lone gunman assassinated JFK in Dallas on Nov. 22, 1963.

Speaking via teleconference to a Duquesne University symposium marking the 50th anniversary of the assassination, Robert N. McClelland said he was the first doctor in Parkland Hospital's Trauma Room One to notice the massive wound in the back of Kennedy's skull and that a trauma of that size had to be an exit wound.

"The whole right side of his skull was gone. I could look inside his skull cavity. Obviously, it was a mortal wound," he told a spellbound audience of legal, medical, forensic and investigative experts and the public who packed the university's Power Ballroom.

Dr. McClelland, now 83 and professor emeritus at the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center, said that because it was an exit wound, it logically followed that it had been fired from in front of the president's limousine. And, in turn, that meant a second gunman was involved in the assassination, contradicting the Warren Commission's finding that there was but one assassin.

But Dr. McClelland was resolute. "Having seen what I saw" in the emergency room and then viewing the Zapruder film of the assassination, he said, he believes JFK "was initially hit from a bullet fired from the sixth floor that went through his back and out through his neck. The next injury was caused by somebody behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll firing a shot that blew out the right side of his head."

(Statements confirm what I have about wounds as you will see)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 12:43:24 am by JFK50YearJubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum