JFK 50 Year Jubilee Hearings
January 22, 2018, 11:59:00 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: VISIT OUR WEBSITE: http://jfk50thcasesolved.jimdo.com/

Home Help Arcade Gallery Links Staff List Login Register  

Religious aspects of the assassination

Recent Items
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Religious aspects of the assassination  (Read 191 times)
JFK50YearJubilee

Badges: (View All)
« on: February 22, 2011, 12:34:16 pm »

MOTIVE

Revelation 13:3  And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
(The "head wounded" was the 8th king [beast666[ who was the 6th king - 8th is of the seven [red communism - indicated as 200 million troops as referred which was exact count of Red China 1960's Viet Nam Era] )
(NOTICE ZAPRUDER FILM FRAME 313 WAS THE HEAD SHOT)

Rev 13:12  And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

Rev 13:14  And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

The underworld 6th Kingdom as head of "Red Communism" became the eighth (eighth is of the seven - now is the beast666). No doubt, the head wound, a complete mystery unless the profound witchcraft insight yielded or the satanic influence as satan was the 'angel of the bottomless pit (perdition') being their.....
Revelation 9:11  And they had a king over them, which is the angel [Satan] of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
(NOTICE THE VERSE "911"... 6TH/8TH KING PRINTS ALL OVER THIS)

For the deed (JFK assassination) ....
Isaiah 65:6  Behold, it is written before me: I will not keep silence, but will recompense, even recompense into their bosom, ....
Jeremiah 50:29  Call together the archers against Babylon: all ye that bend the bow, camp against it round about; let none thereof escape: recompense her according to her work; according to all that she hath done, do unto her: for she hath been proud against the Lord, against the Holy One of Israel....
Ezekiel 9:10  And as for me also, mine eye shall not spare, neither will I have pity, but I will recompense their way upon their head....
Joel 3:4  Yea, and what have ye to do with me, O Tyre, and Zidon, and all the coasts of Palestine? will ye render me a recompence? and if ye recompense me, swiftly and speedily will I return your recompence upon your own head....

For JFK....

Luke 14:14  And thou shalt be blessed; for they cannot recompense thee: for thou shalt be recompensed at the resurrection of the just.
Revalation 14:13  And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Romans 12:17  Recompense to no man evil for evil. Provide things honest in the sight of all men.
2Thessalonians 1:6  Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you....
Hebrews 10:30  For we know him that hath said, Vengeance belongeth unto me, I will recompense, saith the Lord. And again, The Lord shall judge his people.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 09:22:44 am by JFK-50-Year-Jubilee » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
Free SMF Hosting - Create your own Forum